Jump to content
    Wampus Cat
  • Author
  • 3,605 Words
  • 1,011 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Meeting of Coincidence - 3. Chapter 3

This chapter offers a peek into the complex characters in this story with some back ground and relevance. What started as a circumstance meeting could be evolving into something a lot more.
JW climbed out of his Charger, hit the remote to lock the doors and Marcus led him across the parking lot to a Infiniti QX56 and opened the drivers door, “Your side is open.”
 
JW climbed in and it was obvious the Infiniti was new. JW reached back for his seat belt buckled it and looked over to Marcus. His seat was practically in the back seats and JW laughed, “Jesus dude, just sit in the back seat.”
 
Marcus sighed, “I know its ridiculous. Any idea were you want to eat, I really don’t know of any place?”
 
JW thought for a second and remembered he really liked the new Italian place in town, “You like pizza or pasta?”
 
Marcus grinned, “Hell yes and what’s with the sudden attitude change? Man you looked like you were ready to eat your steering wheel a second ago and now your happy go lucky?”
 
JW frowned, “I don’t know. I just have all this shit piling up on me right now and I can feel I am about to lose it all. So if everything is going to shit, might as well go to shit with someone who has been good to me the last few days.” He paused and pointed, “Ok, take this road to the right, go five stop lights and it will be on the left, oh and it’s a basterd to get into on this side of the high way.”
 
Marcus was not sure what to think of JW at this second, he invited him to dinner because JW was a mess ten minutes ago and now JW is in high spirits. They drove to the pizza place quickly and pulled into a parking lot. JW closed the door and said that he needed to use the bathroom and to go ahead and to find a place to sit down.
 
Marcus walked in, was seated by a hostess and ordered something to drink and water for JW for the time being. What is taking JW so long? Marcus realized he needed to wash his hands so he stood up and made his way to the bathroom. As he pushed open the bathroom door he heard someone vomiting. Marcus started to wash his hands as fast as possible and was worried about how good of a place this is to eat?
 
As Marcus washed his hands the person vomiting was talking quietly to himself, “What the fuck am I doing here? This was a horrible idea and I need to leave right now.” Marcus turned the water off, grabbed a towel and walked out.
 
Marcus thought to himself that JW is a train wreck and probably unstable, but he obviously does need help right now, but how could he help? JW walked out of the bathroom a few minutes later, Marcus pointed at the water, “Didn’t know what you wanted but I ordered you that.”
 
JW didn’t know that Marcus told the waitress the second he got back to bring another water and right on cue as JW had downed the water she brought another large cup. JW looked at her surprised but was not going to turn down the much needed water after throwing up. JW sat there holding the empty cup, “Sorry but I really do not have long, I forgot that I needed to do something tonight, do you mind if we get the food to go?”
 
Marcus just smiled and said it was no problem; he admired JW's cleverness to get out of this situation. Marcus knew it was not going to be long before the waitress came back to take the order so he knew he had to do something fast. Marcus looked at JW, “Look I know you are a mess right now and you can play it off the best that you can, but I know that was you vomiting in the bathroom.”
 
JW looked like he was about to punch when Marcus said, “But you don’t need to say anything, I just want you to sit there and listen to what I have to say.”
 
JW sat there and stared at Marcus, “Look mother fucker, I don’t know what your up to but you sure as fuck are not going to play me like this...”
 
Marcus interrupted, “I am not trying to play you as a fool, now just sit there and listen to what I have to say god damn it, because you are going to actually thank me later.” The waitress came to take the order and there was a long pause as the two men stared each other down. Marcus finally broke down and said, “We are not ready yet. Come back in a few minutes.”
 
The waitress turned and left when JW said, “What the fuck are you doing? I told you I wanted to leave.”
 
Marcus just cut JW off again, “You have the god damn time, I herd you in the bathroom talking about how you wanted to leave. But you need to shut the fuck up, because I am going to tell my story.” Marcus talked as fast as he could and tried to break it down for JW.
 
Marcus explained his child hood from hell, his foster home experiences and finally an older couple that adopted a lost cause that was eight years old. The older couple put everything into that child and helped him understand the world around him. That broken child was reformed, molded and after years of hard work the old couple had completely changed the young boy into a new man. But there was a missed crack in the mold and this whole time the broken child pulled from the ashes and formed into what everyone around him called beautiful, smart and kind.
 
But what no one knew was this guy actually liked the boys just as much as the girls. He knew that if he told anyone about how he really felt that everyone would turn on him and completely abandon him. Marcus went on to explain his first sexual experience with a guy, the physical and mental ecstasy and then the depression and guilt for doing something that he was told was wrong his whole life. He became addicted to the physical side of sex and then became addicted to alcohol to suppress the guilt. He almost lost everything in college because of the depression and alcohol. Even though he didn’t get kicked out of school he was definitely off the basketball team because of his alcohol abuse.
 
But when things could not get any worse, the worst thing he could imagine finally happened; he was caught with a guy, it was a one-night stand but the girl he was dating at the time told the world. Marcus explained that he braced for the end of the world but it never came. His friends were still his friends, yes there were lots of questions, yes he did not date that one girl again, but he still was able to pick up any girl he wanted and the same went for guys. Then he explained his realization to stop fighting what just came natural to him, “Be friendly to people, work hard and just enjoy everything out there.”
 
Marcus explained that he had stopped drinking and partying so much. The school that was on the verge of kicking him out decided to give him another chance and he was finally free from the sports world that he always secretly hated. He was finally free to be who he was, do what he wanted and be with who ever he felt like being with. People still liked him, people still enjoyed being around him and he was meeting more and more new people each day that accepted him. He was finally happy. Marcus finished, “Oh and don’t worry about your parents, they will not hate you either.”
 
Marcus finally finished and waved his hands across the table, “There you have it. Now lets order because I am starving.” Marcus waved the waitress over and she took their orders.
 
The two of them sat there in silence and Marcus could tell JW was thinking about everything he said when JW sighed, “I am not gay, I know I am not gay, I have never had a gay thought in my life. I mean come on man, the things gay men do is just...”
 
Marcus wanted to reach across the table and slap him, “Look I just told you everything there is to know about me and would you take me for a gay man? I am the guy you were checking out in the gym.”
 
JW fired back, “That... That … That’s not what I was doing, you are a freakish tall, and that is what I was looking at. I was not looking at you because I thought you were hot.”
 
Marcus sat up to his full height in his chair and looked down on JW, “Fine, I am going to take the higher road here because I know how much shit your in right now and how guilty you feel. I am just asking you, did you think I was a man who has sex with other men when you first saw me? When you first met me? When you worked out with me?”
 
JW slumped and looked down at the table, “No.”
 
Marcus coolly said, “So now that you know this in formation is this going to stop you from working out with me? Talking to me at the gym? What if at a later time I want to buy you dinner again, will you turn that down? Have you even talked to a gay man? Have you ever actually gotten to know a gay man on a personal level and that does not mean that you had sex with him?”
 
JW just shook his head, “No.”
 
Marcus bent down and looked at JW in the eyes until he made eye contact, “Then why hate a person that you do not even know. Especially when that person has the exact same interest as you.”
 
JW sat up a little bit, “What makes you think we have the same interests, you just said that you like dick and I don’t, what else do we have in common then?”
 
Marcus smiled, “Well you had a small NFL sticker on your car, I love sports, we both love the gym, the work outs and the benefits of the gym. The list goes on and on.” The waitress showed up with the food and put a plate of spaghetti in front of both of them. Marcus didn’t hesitate and he dived in with a fork.
 
JW sat there for a second before shrugging and then started to eat. The two of them ate in silence, Marcus watched JW for any sign but he was blank as paper. JW sat there thinking about everything Marcus said and for some reason the brief story about his child hood really struck a cord.
 
As they finished, forks hit the plates and napkins wiped their faces when JW asked, “Your child hood. You made it clear that it was hell and that you were in the system for a while, but do you mind telling me more about what happened?”
 
Marcus shrugged, “Ya I guess, please realize that when I tell you this that its extremely painful and personal.”
 
JW nodded and Marcus continued, “Well my birth mother was fourteen years old, ran away from home and needed money for her drug habit. So she became a prostitute. But that wasn’t the issue. When I turned what I guess to be around five years old when she started to sell me to junkies so she could get more crack. I was a sold the next three to four years before there was an DEA raid on the crack house I called home. From there I entered the system and finally adopted by my parents.”
 
JW had a shocked look on his face, “So is that why you like guys now?”
 
Marcus shrugged, “It took me a long time to even address my past and the truth is I still have never really gotten close to getting over it. I like to think that I make my own choices, but the fact remains that it was a contributing factor.” Marcus lifted his glass and took a long sip of water looking at JW over the rim.
 
JW looked away, “Ok so what the fuck is wrong with me?”
 
Marcus put down his glass, “Nothing, that’s the problem I had to deal with. I thought something was wrong with me for a really long time, as soon as I realized I was attracted to men, which was an early age, I really fought that idea that something has to be wrong with me. It was in college before I told my parents. I finally got my conscious clear and my thought process straight. Something that my father helped me understand, I see something beautiful and I simply acknowledge the fact that I like it. I learned to accept the fact that I find some men and women beautiful. Now I am not saying that is what is going on with you, but it might simply just be the case here, you saw something and for the first time you had a physical reaction to your attraction.” Marcus paused and smiled, "A least more of a physical reaction than a heart flutter."
 
JW shivered and shook his head, “No, I do not think guys are beautiful.”
 
Marcus cut him off, “Remember I said it was a theory and that it just was my case. Not that it was particularly you. “ JW sat there still shaking his head. Marcus sighed, “Look lets do something that might be really helpful here and I want you to just go along with it. I am going to ask you a few questions and your going to get really uncomfortable but just do it ok?” JW looked at him and didn’t know what to say.
 
Marcus started, “The first time you saw me what did you think?”
 
JW explained, “Well at first I was just shocked at how tall you were and then I noticed you how god damn fast you were going on the stair-climbing machine and the fact that you were skipping several steps, I was just thoroughly impressed with how good of physical shape you were in.”
 
Marcus smiled, “Just as good as physical shape as you, your no slouch yourself. So after that what was the next thing that happened?”
 
JW didn’t hesitate, “You absolutely showed the gym who was the big man of the day with the dead lift and doing 405 pounds. That isn’t exactly a huge dead lift but only a few people can do that at that gym and then the combination of your height, you would have to be as strong as hell to do that.”
 
Marcus grinned, “But I bet you can dead lift 405 cant you? And when I am not in the room you are usually the tallest guy around right?”
 
JW nodded his head, “Yes that’s usually the case.”
 
Marcus lips curled with smile, “Ok so the next thing that happened, what was it?”
 
JW head sank, “It was you standing naked in front of the shower.”
 
Marcus, “Ok, and what exactly was going through your mind when that happened?”
 
JW just shook his head, “What the fuck do you want to know this for?”
 
Marcus answered, “Because I actually think I know exactly what is going on, but honestly I need you to answer this.”
 
JW looked up to Marcus, “Well it was your body as a whole, your in great shape, have great definition and well just the over on perfectness of your body.”
 
Marcus, “Well thank you that’s a hell of a complement coming from you. Now you do realize that you have a gorgeous body as well right?” JW shook his head and slumped his shoulders.
 
Marcus frowned, “Well you know that you’re a bad ass in the gym, easily one of the strongest people there right?” JW nodded his head and Marcus continued, “Physically your stunning. And I do mean that because your drop dead gorgeous. But you’re also strong and on top of that your build puts you head and shoulders above the rest of the gym. You know that right?”
 
JW was confused and asked, “Where are you going with this?”
 
Marcus started to laugh, “Ok this is the last question. When you masturbate are you jerking off for the sensation or are looking at your body? The same goes for sex, when you are having sex do you look at the girl or are you looking at your cock, your abs, your legs and your arms? When you do have sex is it so hard that it’s a physical work out? Or do you have sex to actually bring pleasure to that girl?”
 
JW was stunned at the question, he has never even put any thought into it, what does it matter anyways? He started to open his mouth when Marcus stopped him, “Just think about it.” He dug into his memories and yes when he is jerking off he does look at his body. Even sometimes he does jerk off in front of a mirror to look at himself. But what about his ex wife?
 
Shivers ran down his spine and JW thought, well after she had their third kid she was no longer the skinny brunette he met in college. In fact he could not think of the last time he actually held eye contact with his ex when having sex. So yes he was looking at his cock or his body in that case.
 
JW explained what was going on through his mind and the smile on Marcus grin was getting larger until JW finally asked, “What the hell are you thinking because that stupid smile on your face is really starting to piss me off?”
 
Marcus leaned back and locked his hands behind his head, “You are attracted to yourself dude.”
 
JW heard the words but they didn’t quiet sink in, “What the are you talking about? In love with myself?”
 
Marcus put his hands on the table, “I bet if I asked the people that know you they would all label you as an asshole. I bet people generally do not like to be around you right?”
 
JW was angry now because that was true and he did not have anyone in his life that he would call a friend, “You ass, you are just fucking with me right now.”
 
Marcus slapped down on the table, “You are narcissistic, you love to look at yourself, and you love yourself more than anyone else. Now you can deny it all you want but I know you are because I am the exact same way.“
 
JW was about to stand up when he realized Marcus was actually right, he just never had anyone actually tell him he was so self conscious. JW looked around the restaurant, “So what does this have to do with you?”
 
Marcus coolly said, “You saw me and thought of yourself. You got a hard on for yourself! Now before you get worked up this is what I recommend you do, when you go home tonight I want you to find the biggest mirror you have in your house and I think you should jerk off in front of the mirror. I bet you can keep jerking off for as long as you want, the reason is because you will keep getting aroused by your own physical look of your body.”
 
JW had a crossed look on his face when he started to laugh, “Well that was already on the agenda for tonight, so I will just make use of that mirror. But what is that suppose to do?”
 
The waitress brought the check and Marcus picked it up. The two of them left a tip on the table and made their way to Marcus' Infiniti. As they climbed in Marcus said, “I am dead serious about the mirror, you will understand afterwards.”
 
Marcus drove JW back to the gym and the two did not say a word to each other. As JW was getting out Marcus asked, “Will I see you at the gym again?”
 
JW shrugged and said, “How about two days from now? I have to work tomorrow.” Marcus nodded his head and JW closed the car door. Marcus drove off and JW climbed into his Charger. As he sat down he buckled his beat and started the car and then he just started to laugh and thought to himself Marcus must be insane. It was scary how well Marcus could read people and yet as aggravating as Marcus was, he still was able to leave him in higher spirits. He put his car into drive and left the parking lot of the gym, he needed to go home and figure out which room had the biggest mirror, the bathroom or bed room?
 
Thanks to those that have given me pointers. As you read this you might be doing a facepalm but I am honestly trying to improve on my writing. As always any tips, pointers, saugestions or comments are always requested.
Copyright © 2013 Wampus Cat; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..