Jump to content
    Wampus Cat
  • Author
  • 2,898 Words
  • 1,434 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Meeting of Coincidence - 4. Chapter 4

JW is finally breaking out of his shell. Marcus is caught between wanting JW in bed and wanting JW's friendship. There is graphic content in this chapter.
Chapter 4
 
JW drove into the parking lot of the gym two days later at the arranged time to meet Marcus again. Marcus was already there, his grey Inifiniti was parked in the same spot as last time. He parked, opened the trunk and pulled out his gym bag. As he turned to the front door of the gym he saw Marcus standing on the steps talking to a gorgeous blond, early twenties and an amazing figure. As he walked passed Marcus and the blond on the stairs they looked at each other and nodded hello. JW knew this was against all undocumented man laws to interfere with another mans hooking up.
 
JW pushed open the gym front door, checked in and went straight to the locker room to change. As he changed he was angry that Marcus might hook up with this chick because he had looked at her for months and wanted to hook up with her for just as long. His focus shifted to his hatred for his ex and how miserable he has been for the last three months. The locker room door opened up and in walked Marcus; JW could see the top of Marcus head over the lockers.
 
Marcus spotted JW and walked down to him, “Hey dude glad to see you, how have you been?” He watched Marcus opened a locker only two doors down from him.
 
JW answered, “The ex-wife is just fucking eating me alive, but other than that it’s been ok, followed your advice the other day.” JW started to laugh and Marcus looked confused and then remembered the mirror advice. JW had changed into his workout gear and stood there watching Marcus change and then he realized what he was doing, he quickly turned away.
 
Marcus sighed, “God damn it dude, just turn around and look, I know you want to.”
 
JW turned angrily, “Dude you can absolutely fuck off.“
 
Marcus bent over and slapped his own ass, “Its ok babe I am ready for you now!”
 
JW started to laugh, “Damn it! You cannot screw with me like that right now. I might just beat the shit out of you before you have a chance to say the punch line.”
 
Marcus pulled his tight black tank top over his shoulders, “Girl what makes you think you could kick my ass, I would own you!”
 
JW smiled, “Fighting words!” The two laughed and walked out of the locker room onto the sparring mat to stretch. JW sat down on the mat and started to stretch his legs, while Marcus stood there stretching his arms. JW asked, “Did you get her number?”
 
Marcus looked puzzled, “Who’s number?”
 
JW rolled his eyes, “You dummy, the blond on the steps, did you get her number?”
 
Marcus eyes flashed and he smiled, “Ya I picked up her number and I am taking her out to dinner tomorrow.”
 
JW, “Damn it! How the hell did you pick her up so fast? I have been staring at her ass the last few months.”
 
Marcus, “Well did you actually ask her to go on a date? Or even just talk to her? Because she asked me if I knew you as you walked in.”
 
JW looked shocked, “Are you serious she asked about me?” Then JW pointed to his ring less ring finger, “As far as getting her number, I tried hard to keep my marriage.”
 
They both shrugged and Marcus cracked a smile, “Well I will screw the hell out of her for you, unless you want seconds now that you’re free?”
 
JW laughed, “Dude you have no clue how filthy I am, I would let you watch. She is dirty gorgeous too.” Marcus asked JW where to take the blonde on a date, places to eat here in town and other places to possibly take her to.
 
Marcus finally asked the question about JW knew would come up, “So how did the mirror go? You said that you tried it, but what happened?”
 
JW rubbed his hands together dramatically, “Well at first it was kind of odd, because usually when I jerked off I thought it was for a release, but after a few minutes I started to actually look at myself in the mirror and I was rock hard. After I had blown my load I went to watch TV but the mirror had called me back with in five minutes. By the time I finally fell asleep that night you would have thought I was fifteen years old again. I lost count at how many times I... Well you know. But the worst thing is that it almost happened again at work. It was not until this morning that I realized your point.”
 
Marcus lifted an eyebrow, "What is it?"
 
JW shrugged, "Just accept what you see in the mirror."
 
Marcus was just rolling with laughter, “Damn dude, well welcome to the self-conseited side of the road. If it makes you feel any better I jerk off at least twice a day. It’s a highlight to the beginning and end of the day. If I get laid some where in-between then it’s just a bonus.”
 
JW looked up at him, “Are you serious?”
 
Marcus shrugged, “Ya, why does that bother you?”
 
JW shook his head, “Not at all, I do the same thing now, well not now, but even when I was married I would jerked off every day, my ex hated it.”
 
Marcus sighed, “Jesus dude, I think I am even starting to hate this woman.”
 
JW laughed, “You just have no idea. But like every marriage you just ignore the things that should have been fixed or at least talked about right at the beginning, but those things are ultimately the events that screw everything up. An example would be my mother-in-law absolutely hates me because her daughter would lie to her and make shit up about me, then my mother-in-law would just eat it up. I just figured she would see it through or just ultimately fix it. But that never happened, I should have said something that first day and never did.”
 
Marcus nodded his head, “You know I can kind of relate to that, not in a marriage point of view, but when I was in high school I was already starting to see guys and the rumors were flying. I wish I would have just addressed it then or at least let the truth be out there.” JW didn’t exactly see the connection but what ever.
 
JW said, “I can’t really talk about that bitch any more, she just puts me in a horrible mood.” Marcus agreed and asked what today’s work out would be.
 
JW went on to explain that he is on a three-day workout per week. He does his chest and corresponding muscles on one day, the next day is squat and the last day is dead lift. Since today was a dead lift day the two went over to the mat and set up the bars. The two men worked out great, joked about the other people in the gym, talked about JW’s kids, their work, and pervious sexual encounters. JW was enjoying himself for the first time in a long time.
 
JW laughed as they sat on the sparring mat stretching, “Dude you are just nasty, I cant believe you are telling me this, you barely know me.”
 
Marcus looked at him, “Hell you are the first person I have ever told any of this stuff to.”
 
JW was shocked, “What do you mean first person you have told? What about your other friends, your parents, previous people you have dated?”
 
Marcus looked away, “My parents both died a few years ago, I never was any good at making friends, and like I said I have really bad problem with getting people in bed and after that I just don’t care about them, so I boot their ass out the door because I am no longer interested.”
 
JW apologized for his parents and the two fell silent for a minute. Marcus looked blankly at the floor when JW said, “That’s your problem isn’t it, you lost the only stable thing in your life, your adoptive parents, the only thing that was good to you and with out them, well your just that lost kid again.”
 
Marcus nodded his head and looked at JW, “By the way I think you’re hot as hell.” JW laughed nervously and climbed to his feet. He was confused by the comment and thought it was an odd way to deflect the conversation about Marcus parents. JW helped Marcus get to his feet and they walked into the locker room.
 
As they walked into the locker room Marcus turned the water on in the showers as normal and went over to his locker and started to shed his sweaty gym clothes. JW did the same and went down to his boxers and then sat down on the bench. JW looked at Marcus and watched him strip down. Marcus threw his gym cloths in the gym bag and wrapped the towel around his waist and walked off to the shower.
 
JW watched the perfectly shaped tall body slip into the steam and he looked over to Marcus gym back. What JW didn’t tell Marcus was not only did he take his advise about jerking off but he also thought a lot about everything Marcus had said, in fact he had almost no sleep because every time he laid down he could only think of Marcus that first night. The next day was hell because now he was tired and he agreed with everything Marcus had said.
 
Then JW’s mind slipped to what Marcus looked like, that’s when he was trying to jerk off in the shower at work. When he got home that morning the only thing he could think about was Marcus and that gorgeous body. JW was not having a sexual urges because he looked like Marcus, but because of how hot he thought Marcus was. He was physically attracted Marcus and he wanted him so bad that it hurt. But now the problem is what to tell Marcus?
 
JW truly didn’t know what to do but he knew one thing for sure, he wanted to see what was inside the steam cloud coming from the shower. JW stood up and his hands were trembling when took he off his sweaty boxers. He tossed them in the locker and took a towel out of his gym bag. He walked over to the shower, hung his towel outside on a peg and walked into the steam.
 
JW could not believe how hot it was in here. The steam made the visibility almost zero and he could hear several shower heads running at the same time and the obvious water splashing and dripping off someone. JW slowly walked forward until Marcus body came into view, “I have to admit that I wish I would have figured out these showers were this hot, I might have been in here a lot more.”
 
Marcus turned his head to see JW, he looked surprised, “Well shit, to be completely honest I was not expecting you today, you are going to have to forgive me.”
 
JW asked quizzically, “What do you mean?”
 
Marcus turned to face JW and he saw a massive hard on. Marcus' tool was just as huge as his height. He was rock hard, thick veins twisted around twelve-inch shaft, which lead all the way to the head, which was pretty large. His balls were the lowest hanging pair he had ever seen. The monster was well taken care of though with a neat trimmed bush and shaved balls. Marcus looked at JW, “Well fuck dude its not going to leap out and eat you. Sorry about that, but the truth is you are such a turn on that I come in here to hide.” Marcus paused, “I knew you had a big cock, your personality says you do.” JW looked down at his dick, he didn’t even realize that his member had instantly shot out at the sight of Marcus in the shower. He quickly turned just out of embarrassment.
 
Marcus laughed and said, “Don’t worry about it dude. I had hell through out high school, every goddamn time I went into the locker room I would have a hard on with in five seconds. It haunted me through out high school and into college.” Marcus turned, bent down to put his head under the shower head and stretched his hands across the wall in front of him. JW felt his cock flex and pre cum leaked out. He really needed to jerk off right now, and there was no way he was going to do this in front of Marcus.
 
JW went under the shower head and let the hot water burn into his muscles, “God damn! How hot do these things get?”
 
Marcus laughed, “Oh shit dude, sorry that one is really hot, it’s the reason there is a lot of steam in here.” Marcus pointed at the shower to his left, “This one is a lot better.”
 
JW walked behind Marcus with his hard on swinging in the steam. Marcus might have a massive cock but felt pride, as he knew that his cocks’ head was a lot bigger. JW walked under the hot water, which was not boiling this time and reached down to start stroking his cock. Marcus looked over from under the shower head at JW. Marcus looked up and down JW's body back to his eyes.
 
Marcus reached down to his cock, put his right hand on the top half of his shaft and started to rub the top of his head with his thumb. He leaned his head back as he took his eyes off JW. JW could not believe what he was watching; this is the hottest thing he could possibly have in his mind right now. JW’s cock was throbbing with each racing heartbeat. Marcus could hear JW starting to moan and it took everything in his power to not step across the shower and pull JW to his chest and beg for JW to go down on his knees.
 
Marcus took two deep breaths of steam into his chest and exhaled slowly, he let go of his cock and stood up to let the water hit his chest. JW was watching and was not sure what was going to happen next, Marcus next words shocked him, “We should not do this here, not like this. If you want something more, please let me know, but trust me we cannot start off like this. This is how all my friendships and relationships end. Start to fast and end with a broken heart and hated words said to each other.” Marcus turned and walked out of the shower.
 
JW stood there blinking in the steam still holding his dick. What just happened and what did he do wrong? He did the only thing he could think to do at this moment. He turned the water off to the shower, walked out of the steam and grabbed his towel. Marcus was sitting there on the bench still wrapped in his towel with an obvious bulge. JW walked up and sat next to him, “You know what, thank you for stopping that. I am pretty sure I am nowhere near ready for that." JW paused and then laughed, "By the way you do realize you have the biggest cock in the country right?”
 
JW smiled and Marcus laughed, “Ya well I know this much right now, what ever was going to happen in there was going to be amazing and one for the record books.” Marcus reached up and rubbed the back of his head, “You know what? Lets go get something to eat again tonight, maybe make it a regular thing. Workout, eat and then chill. How does that sound?”
 
JW nodded his head, “That sounds fantastic buddy.”
 
The two started to get dressed and were complementing each other on their body when someone walked in the locker room door. Marcus slipped on his street clothes first and walked out into the gym, he had pulled his phone out of his pocket and said he was going to make a call. JW took longer to get into his clothes; his mind was racing on the whole day and what it has come to.
 
JW just smiled and thought about the look on his ex wifes face, she was very anti-gay and let everyone know what she thought about homosexuals. JW quietly said, “Give you something to bitch about soon enough dear.” He walked out into the gym and tossed his gym bag into the back of his car. Marcus pulled up next to him and JW climbed into the Infiniti. Marcus asked where to eat this time and JW suggested hamburgers this time, he knew a great place to go.
 
Thanks for reading. There is a lot more to come, the first few chapters have a reoccurring theme but that is about to break. If you have read this far please done be discouraged because the story is about to take a big twist.
Copyright © 2013 Wampus Cat; All Rights Reserved.
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The sex in this story is going to get seriously interesting, if not eye wateringly painful! Bring it on real soon! Can't wait for more of this. 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..