Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Bad Luck Charm - 1. Chapter One

In case the flow is too confusing, it's a combination of linear and flashback (Present/Past).

A/N: Special thanks to my editor, dedicated to Wishmuch.

Stirred awake with the heat beside me, arms hugging me close to him. His warm breath tickled the back of my neck, and his impressive erection ground against the cleft of my ass relentlessly. It took utmost effort to extricate myself away from his grasp as softly and gently as possible, and get out of our bed without waking him up.

Our love cocoon…

It had been a great weekend for us, given the nature of our job and obligations to close friends and families. It was a spontaneous and impromptu decision for us to plan this getaway without informing anybody. I couldn’t help but snicker, hell would break lose the moment we are contactable.

As I strutted towards the bathroom to wash up, subconsciously I grazed my fingers over the tender spot. Last night was amazing, we made love into the wee hours, and this morning as well. It was a rare occasion for us to reverse roles, I definitely took a pounding, and I loved every minute of it.

Peering into the bedroom while brushing my teeth, the blond slept away, exhausted and sedated. The soft morning sun rays that escaped the blinds cast a soft glow onto his chiseled face. The bed sheet was bunched partially around his hips, showing off his bubble butt. His lips slightly parted, swollen from our lovemaking, pure sapphire blue eyes hidden behind those sleeping lids. Who would have known…

Settling down beside my blonde, I patted his cheek softly, “Hey Babe, we need to check out soon.” He grunted some incoherent words and pulled me onto the bed, burying his face on the crevice of my neck, smelling me deeply. Moments like this made me realized, I love this beautiful man.

“Do we really have to…?” His voice muffled by the closeness against me.

“Yeah, better get moving before I show you my prowess,” a fleeting smile escaped me when his body shuddered as my fingers touched the tip of his sensitive crown.

“Ah-h, wo-wow, someone’s pretty arrogant huh,” the blond challenged, which was a losing battle.

I gripped his hard cock firmly in my hand, using his precum as a lubricant, I began to jerk him in his favorite twisting motion. As I sped up, his breathing became labored, his fingers gripped my hair, “oh s-s-shit, I’m cumm-” he came hard with his head thrown back.

Leaning against his ear, I whispered, “If my memory serves me well, my lover… You’re the arrogant one isn’t it, scowling like someone with a pole up his ass.”

He pushed me off while chuckling deeply, “Shut up! You’re as heavy as a mother cow, ugh!”

~~*****~~

My body ached, fucking big time.

Even with my eyes closed, I could still feel the bright sun shining through. Where were the curtains goddammit!

I struggled to open my eyes and take in the surroundings, nothing but bleary images.

“Good morning sweetheart, how are you feeling?” A woman’s melodious voice. “Just let me do a quick check on your vitals before I get the doctor in,” she added.

As my vision improved, I took a glance at the nurse with jet black hair tied in a neat bun, her full lips greeted me with a stunning smile. The name tag on her left breast pocket; Carol.

Hospital.

“What happened to me?” I managed to croak out with my best effort. The last I remembered was the sound of crushing metal and glass glitters flying in all directions.

Did I mention my freaking body ached? Damn right.

“You came in through an emergency in a real bad condition. Some accident I believe, got you real bad.”

Right, Brian Fassen.

We first met through his internship as a summer associate. The internship was part of his final year project in the State University. I was holding a semi-senior position within the Bank handling private clients and he was assigned to shadow me to learn the ropes or something. He’s blond, attractive, charming, and eager to please. He came onto me hard and I had to admit it felt good to be wanted.

It’s not the norm I went for younger twinks, but somehow Brian managed to get through under the crack. He was fun to be with and at the same time, mature for his age. The sex was great, with his constant worshiping, I felt powerful and in control.

It wasn’t long after a few months of dating I have decided to invite him to stay with me, a loft unit I purchased in the downtown area through my hard work and savings. He agreed in a heartbeat. I was in love, or I thought so.

Some months down the road, I was promoted again to handle a specific portfolio of higher-net-worth private clients. The workload proved to be hectic. I was in and out of meetings after meetings without much break in between. I had to do lots of entertaining and personal favors. Needless to say, my private life was pretty much non-existent. However, I did put in my best effort and made sure whatever time I had was well spent with Brian.

Brian wasn’t being pretty over this.

Our relationship began to deteriorate over time. The past few weeks had been tensed and extremely turbulent with lots of cold shoulders and silent treatments. After a long day at work, could you really blame me for wanting some form of tranquility? Sex-wise….. Sigh.

On a Monday afternoon, I canceled and rescheduled all appointments for the day and decided to spend with Brian. A nice dinner would be great to show some love and appreciation. I even purchased a bouquet of lilies which he was his favorite and headed back to our home.

Here I was, standing in our living room and witnessing a sensual massage going on between Brian and his masseur; oiled, naked, moaning in delirious, with his dick balls deep inside of Brian.

In a typical gay porn, when the third party chanced upon this scene, he would be enthralled and turned on. Well, that didn’t happen to me. What happened was I threw a god-damn bitch fit which Bianca Del Rio would be proud of, punched the both of them in their guts, and sped the hell out of that sick place.

“Seems like everything is in good order, I’ll go get the doctor now,” Carol announced in the same melodious voice and exited the room after giving me a gentle smile.

At the age of 28, I would like to think I have a pretty accomplished career and life, except I am loveless… for now. I’d probably need to end things off with Brian, and he would definitely need to be gone. As forgiving as I was, having a dick in your boyfriend’s ass, I doubted I could get passed that in all seriousness.

What an 18 months of roller coaster ride.

A quick knock on the door broke my reverie, and as promised Carol walked in together with a doctor…. with a sour-puss face.

“Mr. Carter, this is Dr. Eskins, he’d be in charge of your well-being during your stay with us,” she introduced with her palm motioning towards the doctor, who in return gave a curt nod in acknowledgment.

He seemed accomplished for someone his age, probably a year or two above me. Tall, broad, attractive, lean; not overly bulged, oh I wouldn’t mind a bulge at somewhere else though, probably a jock in schooling days…. and blond; with a messy faux hawk. I would have drooled at the whole package with his deep baritone voice if not for the droning diagnosis that was coming out from his mouth.

He gave a quick cough to clear his throat before continuing, “You were involved in a chain accident, from the impact it seemed that you were driving at a speed that exceeded the road limit. The damages didn’t reach any of your vital organs, in addition, you also suffered some concussion from the airbag. Based on the reports and scans, the swelling has reduced. All in all, I have done the best that I could and you will recover just fine,” somehow his blue gaze looked really condescending and disapproving.

“U-um, thanks, when can I expect to go home?” I questioned him while steadying my gaze on him, unknowingly, it became a contest of dominance and it’s giving me jitters.

That’s a really nice azure……

“Though on a personal note, maybe next time you shouldn’t be a wise-ass and speed, or complicate other people’s lives with your recklessness,” his sour-puss faced contorted and left without another word.

What the fuck?

I could almost hear the breaking of glass in my mind when he spat that comment out from his fouled mouth. I believed... that’s the shattering of my fantasy, what an arrogant jerk!

Carol seemed appalled by the reaction before adding quietly, “Well, if all goes well, probably in about three days or so, do you wish to contact any emergency next of kin, or family members?”

“I’m fine, thanks a lot, Carol, I can handle this no problem,” I replied with a forced smile.

“Alright, just don’t take it to heart, he’s really an awesome guy. He was the only doctor available at the moment, and he's supposed to be somewhere for something important. I’ll let you rest up and do let me know if you need anything sweetheart,” she said and gave me a peck on my right cheek before leaving the room.

Sigh… Yup, blondes are definitely my bad luck charm.

If you guys enjoyed reading, please follow, like, and comment! Thanks :)
Copyright © 2017 westleysunshade; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

You have set up an interesting premise. I thought blondes were supposed to be the good guy/hero. This may prove to be an interesting twist. I'll be back for chapter two. Thanks. Jeff

Link to comment
8 hours ago, JeffreyL said:

You have set up an interesting premise. I thought blondes were supposed to be the good guy/hero. This may prove to be an interesting twist. I'll be back for chapter two. Thanks. Jeff

 

Hi Jeff, thanks for the comment and the read. I'm glad you enjoyed, hopefully the remaining chapters would live up your expectations :)

Do follow me for upload updates! Cheers.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..