Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Bad Luck Charm - 5. Chapter 5

Please read this at home haha.

“You can place that over there, in the living room… that goes towards the master bedroom… kitchen…” the blond was giving directions to the movers on our furniture placement. We were finally moving in! Both of us had been looking forward to the moving, to say we were exciting would be an understatement. I could not even find the right words to express the emotions running through me at this exact moment.

I stood at the entrance admiring the place we called home, since this morning. Did I mention we bought this modest two-bedroom house together beside a beautiful bay? I bet I did.

The renovation went well, from the entrance where I stood, a cobblestone walkway made up the path to the front door. The house was moderate in size, a standard two bedroom which consisted of a decent living room, kitchen, stores, an en-suite bathroom in the masters, and a common bathroom along the corridor. It came with a front lawn, back yard and a single garage extended from the main building.

We didn’t do too much to the interior because this place had good bones and foundations. The flooring was intact and in great condition, hence, we merely added some finishing to the wooden flooring; I wasn’t even sure if it’s lacquer or something, we trusted the contractors. The place was painted in cream white, and we’d decided to have lots of wood decors for our home. We wanted the place to be as cozy as possible. The blond highly demanded to have granite shower floor and rain showerhead, so it’s only fair for me to demand the kitchen to be filled with colorful pastel cooking wares. The array of pastel turquoise, yellow, lime green, orange lined along the stoves and cabinets was a nice classic touch and I’d liked it very much.

Well, the grass definitely needs some mowing. Maybe I could throw in some white picketed fence because we are gay?

All my past lovers had readily agreed to move in with me whenever I’d offered, but not him. He’d in fact outright rejected the invitation, however, he did stay over plenty.

“A penny for your thought?” the blond asked as he strutted over.

I gave him a smile, “Just being happy.”

He stood beside me, arms wrapped around my waist, shoulder to shoulder, hip to hip. Did I mention we are of the same height? Maybe not, but now you know. “Me too babe, me too.”

“Shall we christen our new bed, in our new home? Just like the first time?” I winked.

The blond’s cheeks flushed red.

~*****~

John and I had been dating for almost 2 months. We’d been taking it casual and slow. He’d been staying over often ever since our date at the carnival, and my apartment was littered with his knick-knacks all over the place. Some of his clothes were in my closet, or I’d find his deodorant or aftershave balm in the bathroom. It had always managed to put a smile on my face to have him in my mind.

“Do you have any plans on the weekends, the week after next,” John asked in between munches of his greasy burger.

We’d finally planned a tennis session at one of the clubs in the neighborhood, and John insisted on having a burger for lunch before the workout. When I’d questioned his choice, ‘It’s called carbo-loading,’ he educated me. I definitely wouldn’t want to have such heavy meal before a tedious workout, so I safely chose to stick with a house salad and sandwich.

“How could anyone have such diet and yet looked so good?” I said out aloud with a sigh.

He had a good hearty laugh, “Good genes, can’t help it. Besides, that’s not the point,” waving his fries with a smirk.

“I should be available, what’s the million dollar plan?” I asked.

He took a moment to place his burger on the tray and washed the grease with some coke before speaking, choosing his words wisely, “It’s the summer break...” I looked at him confused. “Well I thought of spending the weekend with Timmy,” he eyed me carefully.

“Ok… am I thinking what you’re thinking? You want me to join you?” He smiled shyly. “Meaning to say I need to meet your parents?”

“If you don’t mind, I mean I’m not forcing you, I just thought it would be nice but if it’s too early-”

“Sure, I’ll go,” I interrupted him.

He paused in surprise, “Really? You’re easy, I thought you might need more persuasion or something, or like a good sex,” he laughed in delight and joy.

I smiled, “Now that you had offered, I might take you up on that.”

***

The tennis club had a total of about 8 free courts. Usually, it’d be full on weekends, John must have made a reservation early in order to get a good spot. The best thing about this club would be their courts were all singular spaced. The worse would be to have balls flying over from the adjacent court disrupting your game.

“You ready to lose?” John asked smugly.

This was interesting. “What’s the penalty for the loser?” I decided to throw the bait in the open.

John and I didn’t do anything passed groping and kissing, not even jerk off or blowjob, nothing. He’d been giving me mixed signals regarding having sex. I believed he might be waiting, for the right moment. Since both of us had made it clear we wanted more than sex, more than a one-night stand. Right now, I felt that the time was right, we even confessed our feelings the other night.

“I’ll buy you dinner if I lose,” he offered kindly.

I contemplated, “Hmm… I have something else in mind.” I looked him into the blue eyes before I shifting my gaze downwards and stared at my prize appreciatively. I even licked my lips to further proved my point across.

To say John looked shocked speechless was an understatement. However, it wasn’t long before his eyes darken with lust, looking right back at me with a cheeky half-smile, “I’m ready. Let’s play some balls.” I didn’t miss the innuendo at all.

It felt amazing to be on the court again, I missed having this ever since I started working. Sure, my skills and techniques were a little rusty, but still, I’d think I was doing fine. We’d be on par I guess in terms of level. We started with rallies, it’s great because it allowed us to get a feel on our ground strokes. We ended the warm up with serves and a few volleys.

The game was on, we decided on a single set.

I won the coin toss, hence I’d be serving first. I was never a good server, I did not have a fast serve under my repertoire. My strengths were my ground strokes, I’d lethal double backhand down the line and sharp angle forehand cross court. John seemed to be an ace in his serve and return. He had the ability to generate lots of topspin in his shots with great racket head speed. Since he’d a study muscled built, the body weight played to his advantage as well. His shots were heavy, prolonged rallies were a disadvantage for me, hence I tried to make short work on each point.

The match was tied neck to neck, the score was 4-4. We were engaged in another long rally, it was this point when I managed to make a difference. His return was devastatingly close to the baseline, with lots of topspin, hence the bounce was high. I took a chance by side-stepping and repositioned before I risked the shot.I winded back my backhand when the time was right, I leaped and struck the ball clean, transferring my body weight and following through in precise movements to ensure the maximum spin I could place on that shot. The backhand down the line barely managed to clip on the baseline marker. Exhilarated, I pumped my fist with a shout.

I further goaded the blond, “How do you like my stroke?” I did a jerk off gesture. He shook his head and laughed.

I won the match 4-6, after breaking his serve and further capitalizing by holding mine. As we walked towards the locker room, he grimaced, “God… I shouldn’t even have that burger.”

“Carbo-loading isn’t it?” I smirked.

He gave me a playful shove, “Shut up. Man, I smelled ripe.”

The locker room was normal, nothing fanciful, white tiles, open shower area with about ten showerheads.

I was suddenly self-conscious. It looked like John felt the same way too. Both of us had never seen each other naked before, not even with all those stayovers. We’d always made sure we wore boxers or some sweats. I was shy and nervous at the same time.

Just like a virgin on a prom. I berated and willed my inner thoughts away.

John tore off his top and shorts leaving himself exposed in a black jockstrap. I stared without shame, and I did stare. I looked up at John when he got my attention with a cough, and with a sly grin, he stripped off his jock standing there proudly in naked glory.

I whistled and winked, “Show off,” his laughter echoed in the enclosed area.

Feeling confident, I stripped myself off my clothes within seconds I joined him in my birthday suit. I couldn’t help but felt my cheeks heat up when John appraised, “I like it.”

“Make the shower quick, I was promised good sex didn’t I?” I turned my lustful gaze over his sculpted body.

***

Both of us were sexually charged. We’d fooled around in the shower room while cleaning up. As the place was empty, we soaped up and washed each other’s body, slowly and sensually exploring every crevice and erogenous spots which had involved loads of groping and kissing. I was so tempted to kneel down then and there to take him into my mouth. The waiting and anticipation were killing us. Needless to say, the ride back home was excruciating.

Our lips locked the moment I closed the door behind us. John slammed onto me with urgency, he deepened the kiss with his tongue which I reciprocated. We dueled, explored and sucked each other with fervor, passion, and lust. I broke the kiss with the need for air and pushed him against the wall. I untucked his shirt and pried it off his solid body. He inhaled sharply when my finger caressed one of his sensitive nipples. We locked gaze while I started to unbutton my shirt. I removed it in haste and unbuckled his belt. In a swift motion, I pulled down his pants and boxer briefs, leaving him exposed in the cold night. John’s impressive length stood proud and hard. I could feel my mouth watered in anticipation. I kneeled down and took a moment to admire his cock before licking on his bulbous crown. He shivered, I gripped his base and gave it a few good jerks before sinking it deep to the base of my throat in a slow and sensuous manner. He moaned in abundance, and placed his hands on my head, running his fingers through my hair. I started a steady rhythm bobbing up and down his cock, alternating between deepthroating, shallow suction and putting immense pressure on the crown itself. I caressed his balls in my palm, massaging it before cupping his ass pulling him deeper into me.

I made quick work and unzipped my pants to allow some relief for my raging hardon. John was a very vocal lover, he’d keep constant encouragement through his moans and growls. It wasn’t long before he found his groove and started thrusting his hips in earnest. I traced my fingers along the cleft of his ass until I found his spot, he inhaled sharply in surprise. John pulled me off his cock and we resumed our kissing, hot and passionate. He pulled off my pants and boxers, tossing it aside before leading me into the bedroom without breaking the kiss.

My thighs hit the edge of my bed toppling me over. Looking at me with a glint in his blue eyes, John kneeled down and gave me a slow, sensual lick from the base of my cock to the tip, lapping on my crown tasting the precum. I leaned back on my elbows, observing him. Without breaking our eye contact, I watched him inched forward and took my full length into his mouth. I tilted my head back and moaned in pleasure. He bobbed his head on a steadily, up and down, up and down. At times, he’d stop and paid attention to the crown of my cock, or he’d inched lower and sucked on my sensitive balls, one at a time, rolling in his hot mouth, teasing with his skilled tongue. The feeling was extraordinary, his throat gripping me like a deadly vice, the intensity I could take no longer, I fell against the bed sheet, writhing under the blond, feeling the tingling sensation flowing through my body, drowning me. I tried to warn John, I tried but I couldn’t, the wet heat was too much, I couldn’t... I couldn’t…… with a strangled cry, I came.

My back was arched, my head was tossed backward, I’d have looked into the ocean of azure if I wasn’t rolling my eyes back in delirious. John didn’t flinch, he wasn’t surprised, he gave out a loud muffled moan. He took everything out of me, even after five-six shots, he still didn’t let go, he continued to apply tender suction for a few more seconds. I was sedated and weak, placing an arm above my forehead with my eyes closed, I gave a satisfied sigh. John took a moment resting his head on my thigh, inhaling deeply.

John shifted lying next to me, we embraced and kissed, looking into each other’s eye, we understood clearly… that we’d fallen in love.

Copyright © 2017 westleysunshade; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I enjoyed reading about their first sexual encounter. Nicely written! And next a chance to meet the folks.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 2017-6-19 at 5:49 AM, JeffreyL said:

I enjoyed reading about their first sexual encounter. Nicely written! And next a chance to meet the folks.

 

Thanks! I was hard writing and expressing it :)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..