Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 713 Words
  • 520 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Game of Heaven - 2. Loreen and Terian

This is an aside to the main story. It is not necessary to read for understanding the story. But I figured we could all use a little fun.

Terian handed the innkeeper five silver, and the woman smiled, handing him a heavy brass key.

“Enjoy your night.”

“Thank you Mari.”

The battlemind nodded to Loreen, who followed him up a flight of stairs. They opened a door, and entered the room beyond, Loreen setting a series of candles alight with a spoken word. This was the best room in the inn, with three desks and a bed that was palatial by the small village’s standards.

“You know, I never thought you’d ask me to come here,” the cleric said.

“I wanted to get to know you a bit before,” Terian smiled.

Loreen began unbuttoning her blouse, and Terian stopped her.

“May I?” he asked.

The lizard nodded, breathless, and the human ran his fingers down the buttons slowly, not leaving a single one done. He helped her remove the garment, and Loreen pulled off her undershirt.

He gazed upon her, unconcerned by her lack of nipples. She wasn’t the first lizard he had pleasured, nor would she be the last.

Placing a gentle hand on her nose, he traced the bridge, sending shivers through Loreen’s body.

“I see my assumptions about you were correct,” she smiled.

Taking his hand away, she helped him out of his robe, letting her hands wander over his breasts.

Terian murmured in pleasure, and leaned in, kissing her gently, slowly. His hands fell to her waist, cupping her butt through her pants.

They both kicked off their shoes at the same time, and Loreen pushed the human to the bed. Neither held any doubts that this was likely the only time they’d be together. They would make the most of their time. There was no love, merely a mutual respect that ran deep between the two. That was all they needed.

She knelt, slowly removing his pants. The cleric noted with approval that the man wore no underwear. Her thumbs brushed around his crotch, and he hissed, squirming.

His hand came around, stroking her short tail, and she smiled. Experienced indeed. She mouthed a word, and pushed her magic towards his chest as her mouth closed around his member.

“Mmm.. so we’re using magic…” Terian breathed, arching his back as he felt the cleric’s touch both on his dick and his nipples.

Loreen felt a ghostly hand on the back of her neck, gently massaging, and she moaned into Terian’s crotch.

She pulled back, staring at the man’s dick, standing tall above him. His hands cupped her ass again, and pulled her on top of him. They shared another kiss, and she squirmed, removing her own pants.

The ghostly hand caressed her inner thigh, and her breath caught as it trailed up. It entered her, filling her, brushing that spot few men knew about, and Loreen bit back a whimper.

She lowered her head, licking Terian’s neck and tracing her way down to his breasts. At the same time, she pressed against his member, opening herself to him. Neither worried about protection. Pregnancy was impossible in this world, and diseases were easily fixed by a cleric.

Terian thrust up slowly, taking her gently. They were going to keep this going as long as they could. She slid along his body, her scales scratching comfortably against his body hair.

His hands continued massaging her ass as he filled her, and the lizard moaned, letting him know exactly what she thought of the feelings coming over her.

“I have a spot for that magic of yours if you’re interested,” Terian murmured, and Loreen smiled.

She pushed her magic under the human, gently pushing it into him, and Terian moaned loudly, his eyes crossing briefly. He thrust up, and held the position for a moment, as she hit his spot. She mimicked the thrusting of a dick, and he moved with it, pushing further into her as she set the pace.

His legs wrapped around her, feet pressing into her cheeks. She increased the pace, pleasure mounting as they drew closer and closer, quickly reaching the point of no return.

As they came back down, Terian panted, “Sorry I didn’t last longer.”

“Don’t be. It was incredible,” Loreen smiled as she took a deep breath. “Want to go again?”

Grinning, Terian wrapped himself around the lizard again.

Copyright © 2019 Cata the Meek; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..