Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 1,900 Words
  • 834 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Owlcat Games, Deepsilver and Pazio <br>

Season of Bloom - 14. Moon Madness

This chapter includes elements of dubious consent and pain during sex. Reader discretion is advised.

Faes let out a sigh as he stretched out on the bed. He could see what looked like bloodstains on the bottom sheets, and the half-drow frowned slightly. Reusing old sheets, likely those from the massacre that had taken place when Cassiel first set out. It did not speak well of their patron. Just how much of the Aldori was a sham? They had been destroyed when Chorrol the Conqueror had arrived with his dragons two hundred years ago, and the half-drow wondered if they could have made any decent recovery in the years that followed.

His musings were interrupted by a sudden yowl, and Faes sighed, sliding out of the bed. The amurrun was being loud again. It seemed his curse to bear, the catfolk speaking in animalistic tongues when in the throes of passion. Faes had seen far stranger; in fact, the strangest part was Lapis trying to convince him it wasn’t a curse, but a blessing from Bastet, showing her favour toward their only prior coupling.

A guard startled as Faes opened his door, the woman’s eyes glancing across the hall toward Lapis’ room warily. The guard posted before the catfolk’s room was absent, and Faes let out a silent smirk, contemplating his next action. And then he wondered what he was contemplating. The half-drow knew exactly what was happening behind that door, and he was not going to miss this opportunity. Lapis was far too indecisive outside the full moon, and if Faes waited, he wouldn’t be able to do anything with the amurrun until the next moon.

“Guard his door,” he said to the guard. “I will be in his room tonight.”

“Is… is he hurt?” the woman asked, clenching the hilt of her dueling sword nervously.

“Not yet,” the half-drow smirked as he strode toward the room.

He opened the door, taking brief stock of a silver robed amurrun stalking a plate clad guard. Kiba sat in the corner of the room, next to Khemet, and Faes wondered why the kobold hadn’t caught the catfolk’s attentions.

“If you care at all for your chastity, I advise you to leave,” he said to the guard in the room, the woman blinking in startled relief.

She hurried from the room, Faes bolting the door behind her. He crossed the room swiftly, a flash of fire catching on a candle as he passed it. Light filled the room, the half-drow and the catfolk staring at each other.

“Well?” Faes asked quietly.

“The blessings of Bastet be upon you,” Lapis smiled, rising from the bed.

He stopped by his bag, pulling out a flask of holy water. Pouring it into a basin, the amurrun began washing his arms and legs with the pungent liquid, collected and saved from the previous month’s full moon.

“Enchantress guide my hands and heart…”

He was already wet, and Faes decided the yowling he’d heard earlier must have been either the amurrun relieving tension himself, or helped someone else worship his god already. Though he couldn’t remember Lapis washing himself between each coupling when they had been in Port Ice.

As the amurrun finished his ablutions, he turned with a devious twinkle in his eyes, his behaviour so unlike him that Faes had to wonder if he took an extra dose of catmint before his celebrations. The half-drow pulled at his smallclothes, a hand stopping him suddenly.

“The blessings of Bastet be with us this night,” the amurrun intoned quietly.

“And through the moons to come,” Faes murmured, his eyes entranced by the dark makeup around Lapis’ eyes, makeup that drew him deeper into the catfolk’s gaze, as though an enchantment were being cast over him. “Calistria bless our coupling…”

Lapis smiled slightly, the slightest twitch of an ear the only sign of displeasure at sharing his deity’s holy night. He turned from Faes, Draconic pouring from his lips, followed by a mix of mewls and chuffs.

“Kiba, if you do not wish to partake, step to the balcony with Khemet. He will keep you warm tonight.”

Khemet let out a grunt of displeasure, the tiger padding softly out through the balcony doors. The kobold remained though, seemingly torn.

“I can take the two of you together. Or if you wish, we can take turns through the night,” Lapis smiled, hips swaying slightly as he crossed the room to help Kiba up out of the corner.

“Why don’t we let Kiba go first?” Faes suggested with a smirk. “Then it will be my turn.”

 

The kobold stared at the dancing catfolk, missing the safe warmth of his tiger shield. Strange noises came from Lapis as he drew Kiba to his feet, some language he had never heard before.

“I apologise that I am unable to give you the honour of an Osiriani celebration. But please allow me to ease you into tonight’s celebration of the Lunar Cat,” the catfolk murmured in Draconic.

His hand pulled at Kiba’s chain shirt, and the kobold squeaked in dismay, clenching the shirt to his body.

“No… Don’t take Kiba’s armour!”

“We are safe here. This manor is bathed in the glow of the goddess’ light, even if we are not. She will allow no harm to come to us, and you will have your possessions back before dawn,” Lapis purred, his hand running into a tiny space between Kiba’s armour and pants.

The kobold gasped as the amurrun’s claw tickled his scales. Slowly, he relinquished his grip on the metal rings, Lapis carefully pulling the armour off Kiba’s body. Setting it aside, he started in on the gambeson that kept the metal off the kobold. A lizard darted from a pocket, Apsu racing for the safety of a desk as Kiba stared up at the catfolk who made him feel almost like he wanted to breed.

Gambeson removed, Lapis stepped back slightly, observing the tiny body before him. Kiba flinched slightly at a cool breeze, and warm arms wrapped around him.

“I am unfamiliar with your body. Please help me learn how to please you properly,” a voice purred in his ears, Lapis holding him close as the catfolk kneeled in front of him.

“You want to breed Kiba?” the kobold stammered. “But… but Kiba can’t make hatchlings…”

“Then we breed for fun,” Lapis murmured, his claws playing over the kobold’s back slightly. “And to honor the Lunar Cat, who takes pleasure in our pleasure.”

The kobold stared blankly at the amurrun, his tail raised slightly as he contemplated what Lapis was saying.

“Kiba… enjoyed breeding the kobold elders,” he said.

Lapis smiled as he stood up. His robes slipped off, and his hands gently pulled the kobold toward the bed with him. Kiba climbed onto the bed cautiously, his hand running over the catfolk’s surprisingly smooth skin.

The smurrun rolled over, his tail raised to offer Kiba access to his depths, and the kobold took a deep breath as his length peeked from his slit. A tiny thrust was followed by a more confident thrust, until the small kobold was humping into Lapis. He felt the catfolk shift under him, and suddenly Kiba was inside Lapis, barely an inch. But it was more than enough to overwhelm the kobold, and tiny spurts of seed splashed out of him, dribbling into Lapis’ hole as the kobold slammed into his partner for all he was worth.

“My turn,” a voice growled, eliciting a protest from Lapis as Kiba was pulled away from the catfolk.

 

Faes stared down at the amurrun, taking in the thin offering dribbling from Lapis’ hole. He glanced at Kiba pitifully; the kobold certainly had done nothing to satisfy his partner, even if Kiba looked spent himself. Faes doubted he would go any more tonight, and that suited the half-drow just fine. He wanted plenty of time to break his cat.

“Give me a moment,” Lapis said suddenly.

He rolled over and stood up, reaching for his bag. A vial of thick red liquid emerged, the catfolk pulling out the stopper with his teeth before sloshing the sludge into his mouth with quick swallows. Faes wasn’t sure what the glyphs on the side meant, but he could guess easily. The last time they had done this, he had marked the amurrun quite a bit with his flames.

Lapis finished drinking with a soft burp, the amurrun’s ears folding as he grimaced at the taste of the potion. He set the vial aside and stood up.

“Ah, you remember our deal,” Faes smirked, pushing the cat back down. “This month, I’m in charge. And you will learn your place, kitten.”

A flame flickered in his hand, the half-drow’s finger trailing over a line of fur that sizzled under his heated touch.

“Be a good kitten, and I won’t hurt you. Much,” he sneered.

He could feel the catfolk’s body shiver at the words, Lapis letting out an uncertain merf. Bubbling laughter filled Faes’ chest, but he held back. Let the amurrun think he still had some semblance of control, like his worship hadn’t just been upstaged by Faes’ own.

The flame wandered over Lapis’ crotch, burning off the fur around his groin until the amurrun’s skin was smoother than it had likely ever been. Faes flipped him over, playing with the catfolk’s globes as he contemplated the cream oozing out of Lapis’ hole.

He reached for a rag and wiped up Kiba’s cum in a pair of swift swipes. The kobold hadn’t even gotten into the amurrun from what the half-drow had seen. Fine by him. It was time to show this catfolk what a real top could do.

A flame licked at the hole. Lapis whimpering as the heat burned through the protections of the potion. Faes gave him no mercy, moving the fire so it danced over the cat’s belly as the kineticist pulled his prey’s legs over his shoulder. He pressed the tip of his length against Lapis’ hole, and Lapis let out a pained yelp as Faes rubbed against the burn. Perfect.

Faes slipped into the hole suddenly, swiftly. He watched as Lapis tried to bite back another yelp.

“Let it out kitten. You can’t hold it in forever. We are going to go all night until you understand that you are mine.”

And Lapis let out a deafening yowl, the amurrun pulling away from Faes as he tried to reach for his hole. A sudden crash startled Faes. He turned his head toward the balcony as Khemet pounded against the barrier between them once more, and the half-drow sighed. He had to remember not to push the catfolk too much or he would be tiger food.

He let the amurrun slip away, Lapis pressing a finger to his burn as he whimpered out a prayer. Faes watched in interest as the burn healed into smooth skin. Lapis still winced at his touch, and that was enough for now.

“Come now kitten, we’ve only just begun. No permanent burns then, but I will have my fun, as was promised to me. After all, doesn’t your god rejoice at our pleasure?” he smirked, before shoving his length forward again.

He took the cat again and again, each time slower than the last as he drew upon the energies around him. Faes only got to do this once a month, and he was going to enjoy it while he could.

© 2020 Owlcat Games, Deepsilver and Pazio; All Rights Reserved; Copyright © 2021 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Owlcat Games, Deepsilver and Pazio <br>
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..