Jump to content
    york366
  • Author
  • 837 Words
  • 688 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Become - 1. Chapter 1

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to actual places, events, or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. This story contains erotic and/or sexually explicit behavior between consenting teens. Don't read this story if it is illegal for you to read this or if you find this sort of work offensive.

Become

Chapter 1

It had been raining for the past two days causing everything outside to become completely soaked. Aunt Margaret was busy making sure everyone had enough dry clothes to wear. Half of her worries were due to Uncle Martin’s frequent excursions outside which led him to changing his clothes almost every hour. My mother was busy in the kitchen cooking dinner after making sure Sophie would be taking care Joshua. My father was reading the paper in the sitting room and ever so often yelling at Grace and Lucy to be quiet. I was sitting in my room upstairs away from this madness. I was safe as long as I stayed within the solitary confines of my room.

It must have been sometime in the afternoon that I heard a commotion coming from downstairs. I had been engrossed in reading a book I had borrowed from the library when I was distracted by the noise. Although I should have stayed in my room, I ventured out to investigate the cause of the ruckus. I was saved from a trip downstairs by Emily who was coming upstairs. I promptly accosted her and demanded an explanation.

“It is only Peter. He just came home and ran straight into mother who made a huge fuss about him going out in such weather,” explained Emily before turning towards her room.

My older brother Peter had always had the unfortunate position of being the pride and focus of the family. My parents never once forgot to mention to their acquaintances of Peter’s latest accomplishments at the prestigious university he was attending. My parent’s world revolved around him so much that they sometimes forgot that they had other children as well. I was not jealous of my brother at all though. I was perfectly content in being ignored and being allowed to do pretty much what I pleased.

I returned to my room eager to continue my reading but I was distracted by the sight of a boy about the same age as me coming up the stairs. He had short black hair and he was wearing black shirt and black pants that were completely wet.

“Would you have some extra clothes I could borrow?” he asked looking at me.

I kept looking at him before realizing that he was asking me. I nodded and led him to my room. I opened one of my drawers and took out a towel, which I handed over to him. He graciously accepted and began to dry his face and hair. I then found an extra pair of pants and a grey t-shirt.

“Here, you can wear these,” I said putting the clothes on the dresser next to him.

“Thank you,” he replied.

He put the towel down and pulled off his wet t-shirt let it drop to the floor. He then dried his chest, back and arms with the towel. Then he unzipped his pants and pulled them down. He then proceeded to dry his legs. As I watched him standing in only a wet pair of briefs, I started getting hard.

“Do you have a pair of underwear? Mine are soaked,” he asked after he had finished drying the rest of his body off.

I blushed when I saw him looking at me standing awkwardly with a noticeable bulge in my pants. I was not able to say anything coherent so I just nodded and quickly turned around to open another one of my drawers and find him underwear. I managed to find a pair of boxers that I did not wear that much and handed them to him. I gasped as he pulled his wet briefs off. He put on the boxers I had given him then looked up at me and smiled. I blushed even more. I was very hard now. He put on the pants and the grey t-shirt that I had given him.

“Thanks,” he said as he left the room and before I knew it, I was standing in my room alone.

I went to my bedroom door and looked out into the hallway. It was empty. Puzzled, I turned back into my room and closed the door. At least the water had dried up from the floor. The clock on my bed stand told me that it was too late for me to be awake still. I pulled off the black t-shirt and the black pants I was wearing. I grabbed a grey t-shirt and a pair of shorts from my drawers and pulled it on. I fixed my short black hair and got into bed. I turned off the lamp on bed stand and then everything went black.

2007
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..