questions about the fan fiction.net site.

I started a story at fanfiction .net because of a link from our archive. The story is called, 'Different Worlds'. I like what I have read so far.

The problem I am having is the fact that last night I read 6 or 7 chapters. Today, when I went back to continue reading, I get 'story not found' for anything past chapter 3.

Is this typical for fanfiction.net?

And does anyone know how to access the rest of the chapters?

Boy on a String

:read:

• Site Administrator

From their front page:

August 8th -- Our primary server suffered hardware failure yesterday resulting in disrupted service to the login area. Document manager and other login related services are currently functional though not very stable. We are currently awaiting shipments of replacement parts and should have everything fixed by week's end.

They have a HUGE amount of traffic and get hiccups more than they should. (there is something like 147,000 Harry Potter stories)

• Site Administrator

Yup... it's down. give it a day or two, a lot of the stories seem to be having issues... and Different World is pretty cool too. :)