Yer not rid of me yet! =D

Hi there everyone,

Those of you who remember me, it's nice to see you guys again! ^_^ I'll say hello to all the new people/people I didn't meet last time I was here, too, because you're just as important. Expect updates and edited versions of the chapters from my novel, "Talents" once finals are over next week. ^__^

I missed this place! I'm so glad to be back, and I'm not leaving for quite some time. ^__^

-Tai

:D As a fellow author, welcome back Taima Matsumushi. I had not joined G A when you were last here, so have not had the pleasure. I trust we will be hearing much more of you!

I used to have my stories hosted on Nifty, now they are all here. I have not read any of your own yet, but no doubt I shall read a lot more now that I am with GA

Mike.g

:2thumbs:

Thanks for the warmhearted messages, all! :hug:

movieguy47- Thanks! ^_^

WEP- Thanks! I'll try, but I've been missing you online these days. I'm at work or class for the entirety of the daylight hours lately, so it's been hard to get on AIM at a time to see you guys as much as I'd like.

Rainbow- Thanks a lot! I'd love to get to know you better. :-) Do you have writing here? I'll look for it if you do. ^_^

Miguel- Thanks a lot! ^_^ Same explanation as per above--lots of stuff to do makes it hard to come online very often anymore. Being on GA should help stem some of that poor communication, though. Can't wait to talk to ya again!

Crackerwriter- Hi there! It's so nice to meet you! I'll definitely take the time to check your stories out in more detail as I mill around here. I'm still working on my novel, which I'm going to get published eventually (hopefully sooner rather than later), so it'll appear here in pieces as I complete it. ^_^ Hope we both enjoy each other's writing!