This story was published as part of The Hub's First Official Mini-Anthology

After a trip to nearby ruins, Akshay begins acting strangely, isolating himself from family and friends. Then a series of murders occur, and Akshay is the prime suspect. His desperate parents take unexpected action, with shocking results...

Read this story here and please drop your comments here...

Thanks

BeaStKid

This is a nice story. It could have been longer; there were points where you jumped and left it to the reader. Rather good!

This may be something I have seen in horror tv serials but you did a nice job! Really good.

Take care,

Ieshwar

This is a nice story. It could have been longer; there were points where you jumped and left it to the reader. Rather good!

This may be something I have seen in horror tv serials but you did a nice job! Really good.

Take care,

Ieshwar

Thanks for the comments, Ieshwar. The word limit was what that kept me from making it longer. As a result, this is what you have. I know the end piece is way short of the limit, but if I had started explaing the loose ends in the story, I would have crossed it by 1,000 words. Therefore, I had to cut it short.

I'm happy that you liked the story... :)

BeaStKid