A & F store and manager charged

Jack Scribe

I don't like A&F's clothes. The fit is wrong for my 6'2 height, and they are sort of ragged looking, and they are way too expensive. Just my opinion.

Colin B)

well, usually, it's true for every "designer" store, everything is way too expensive,, that's why I try not to go shopping for clothes too often. :P

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, usually, it's true for every "designer" store, everything is way too expensive,, that's why I try not to go shopping for clothes too often. :P

of course or when you do remember to have someone checking prices for ya :lol:

When I was in NYC over Christmas, I saw a Gucci smoking jacket for $17,000. And yes, that is the right number of zeros.

Menzo

when you say 17,000$ during christmas is that the price before or during the boxing day ?

Jason

my hometown, what. ... ... ...

it's funny. me and a friend wandered through lynnhaven mall one day. we asked many shopkeepers obnoxious questions, tried on items at Hot Topic, prowled around hitting baseball bats against our palms in the sports place, and looked at each other solemnly and shook our heads quietly at about 50 patrons as they left that A&F with new purchases.

Looking back on it, it makes me sad that they're in trouble for no reason now. Sex sells. I would never buy something from there, but I would gladly stare at the half naked boys a while and feel disenfranchised. Such happy memories.

my hometown, what. ... ... ...

it's funny. me and a friend wandered through lynnhaven mall one day. we asked many shopkeepers obnoxious questions, tried on items at Hot Topic, prowled around hitting baseball bats against our palms in the sports place, and looked at each other solemnly and shook our heads quietly at about 50 patrons as they left that A&F with new purchases.

Looking back on it, it makes me sad that they're in trouble for no reason now. Sex sells. I would never buy something from there, but I would gladly stare at the half naked boys a while and feel disenfranchised. Such happy memories.

does sex sell? hell ya, otherwise we wouldn't see that many add campaigns based on it.

a Gucci jacket for $17,000 .... can I make monthly payment? :P and moonwolf,, even on boxing day with a 30% off,, like I say to my mum when she go shopping 30% off the very expensive still makes it expensive