Danaholics anonymous

Introduce ourselves? Uh.... urm....

Hello. My name is Novelty and I'm a Danaholic.

Thanks to Dan, I'm now attempting to write my own story. I'm also filling in as the editor to GhostRider's Kombat Kids for the time being. I hope someone has 15 points for a Danaholic like me.

Next?

G'day, I'm Hugh, and i'm a new Danaholic.

It started just 8 days ago, on a warm Friday night. I was reading through nifty and ventured into the rarely-visited sci-fi/fantasy section, and clicked on do over fr a mysterious reason. I read it and read it and then...it ran out!

I clicked the links at the bottom, deperate for more, and yes! He did provideth it! More Do over! But, alas, I accidentally clicked on the Do Over Redux pge and read the summary. Woe!

I went back to Do Over and read it, despite what I had learned. After far too long in front of the computer on , I was gald of my decision. I read the final chapters on the monday, and knew I was hooked.

And this is one addiction I ain't giving up just yet :)

Also, Novelty, I attempted to rwrite my own story, as well. I got a paragraph in, and realised it was awful :) I'm going to leave it to the experts :)