Peeing in the Sink

Boy In Doubt

I would never pee in the sink... Eeew!! I mean, first off, I don't like to stand on my toes when I pee, and second...I like the flush facility of the commode much better than the tap in the sink... :P

BeaStKid :devil:

Now you see we don't even have rattlesnakes like out in the desert of Nevada? :P

B) ..........When I was a kid we could find them everywhere, but with the growth in town you would have to go pretty far out to find one.

B) ..........When I was a kid we could find them everywhere, but with the growth in town you would have to go pretty far out to find one.

I found a snake in my sh*t pot once... :blink:

Apparently, it had crawled its way up the drain... :wacko:

I found a snake in my sh*t pot once... :blink:

Apparently, it had crawled its way up the drain... :wacko:

That's terrible. Here we use toilets with indoor plumbing, but I have heard of snakes getting into plumbing. :ph34r: In such a case, I'd be too be screaming to pee in the sink. My first, and most important task, would be feeling the bathroom.

That's terrible. Here we use toilets with indoor plumbing, but I have heard of snakes getting into plumbing. :ph34r: In such a case, I'd be too be screaming to pee in the sink. My first, and most important task, would be feeling the bathroom.

Tim, where I live now, even we have indoor plumbing. It is just that the place I am talking about was almost like a jungle with lots of trees and wilderness. Maybe the snake crawled in through the open manhole and found its way inside my toilet!! :blink: