A Decade to Remember...

viv

It's a big deal... giving ten years of your life to help build a community, to offer some sort of understanding to thousands of people who just need someone to tell them it's okay, they're okay, to share your heart and soul if it'll just help one person. It's more than a job, more than a hobby, more than some way to work through your own stuff or slay your own demons. Anyone who writes absolutely understands the amount of yourself you have to pour into your work, and it's amazing, and exhausting, and rewarding, and terrifying, and comes with an immense amount of responsiblity.

I rememeber a thread here a while back that asked us all 'How did you find GA?' and so many people, including myself, said that it was Comicality and his stories that brought them here. I know he's an elusive kind of guy, and that no human being on this planet would have enough time to answer the amount of email the man gets, but for ten years now, he's been holding our hands, and listening to us, and giving pieces of himself to us, encouraging us to grow and be who we are, and to help others be who they are, too.

So, put your C's on and celebrate with us! :D Thanks Com... for everything. Thanks isn't enough if you ask me, but I also know that you'd never ask for anything more. You have a lifelong friend in me, but you already know that. Happy Anniversary! :hug:

Love you babe!

Viv :wub:

It's a big deal... giving ten years of your life to help build a community, to offer some sort of understanding to thousands of people who just need someone to tell them it's okay, they're okay, to share your heart and soul if it'll just help one person. It's more than a job, more than a hobby, more than some way to work through your own stuff or slay your own demons. Anyone who writes absolutely understands the amount of yourself you have to pour into your work, and it's amazing, and exhausting, and rewarding, and terrifying, and comes with an immense amount of responsiblity.

I rememeber a thread here a while back that asked us all 'How did you find GA?' and so many people, including myself, said that it was Comicality and his stories that brought them here. I know he's an elusive kind of guy, and that no human being on this planet would have enough time to answer the amount of email the man gets, but for ten years now, he's been holding our hands, and listening to us, and giving pieces of himself to us, encouraging us to grow and be who we are, and to help others be who they are, too.

So, put your C's on and celebrate with us! :D Thanks Com... for everything. Thanks isn't enough if you ask me, but I also know that you'd never ask for anything more. You have a lifelong friend in me, but you already know that. Happy Anniversary! :hug:

Love you babe!

Viv :wub:

Couldn't have said it any better Viv, Bravo Com and thank you for everything you did for us, and this site that we all love.