It

old bob

• Site Administrator

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all my American friends!!!!!

Enjoy the party over the long weekend

Steve

Canada Day is on July 1st, the anniversity when the British North America Act went into effect in 1867 uniting three British colonies, Canada (then composed of Ontario and Quebec), New Brunswick, and Nova Scotia into a confederation of Canada. Basically, the Canadians usually celebrate with fireworks, festivals, picnics, trips, waving of the red maple leaf flag and so on... Too familiar with the American way. This date is huge for Canadians because it marks a point of creating a Canadian nation independent from the United Kingdom.

What did I do? Well I was in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia camping and be away from civilization for a week. I didn't do anything special except I had hotdogs over campfire and be amazed driving up and down the Cabot Trail for its wonderful scenery that Canada has to offer to everyone!

For some certain people in Quebec won't give a shit about Canada Day and just liking it because they don't have to work that day. They would just drink beer and watch TV. They care more about June 24th, which is the F

Edited by Jack Frost