Camping trip photos

Jack Frost

For you all to enjoy.

I went to New Brunswick, Nova Scotia (mainly on Cape Breton Island), and Prince Edward Island over the course of five days and 2500 miles/3750 kilometres worth of driving. I was dead tired, but I really loved the scenery on Cape Breton Island... So the Cabot Trail is a must-to-see! Prince Edward Island was so small, yet quiet and peaceful. Everything looked worry-free there and I loved the beach I camped next to. The sand was actually red, instead of the usual white-yellow. :D In New Brunswick, we mainly stayed close to the NB-NS border near the town of Shediac to sleep overnight before heading to Cape Breton Island. It was a wet night because it rained and the water got in my tent. I didn't realize I was sleeping on a puddle until I woke up nicely and suddenly found the edges of my blankets wet and saw water under my air matress. Took me an hour of using the dryer to get it fixed. Meh...

Nova Scotia

http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j205/Cas.../Nova%20Scotia/

Prince Edward Island

http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j205/Cas...dward%20Island/

New Brunswick (the first 11 photos. The other photos were taken last September, not this month)

http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j205/Cas...ew%20Brunswick/

Enjoy. :D

Those were beautiful, Frosty! :D

Thanks for sharing!

I love all the ones of Nova Scotia with the beautiful, crashing waves!

On a side note, while I was there Travelosity was advertising their gay friendly vacation packages...I know this is totally off topic, but how did they know? Or was it just a really big coincidence?

Anyway beautiful pics, glad you had fun :)

Kevin

Those were beautiful, Frosty! :D

Thanks for sharing!

I love all the ones of Nova Scotia with the beautiful, crashing waves!

On a side note, while I was there Travelosity was advertising their gay friendly vacation packages...I know this is totally off topic, but how did they know? Or was it just a really big coincidence?

Anyway beautiful pics, glad you had fun :)

Kevin

B) ...............Must be long time in the making, an older gay couple I once knew traveled there a lot, I'm thinking 10-15 years ago. I don't recall if they ever mentioned it being a 'gay friendly' destination.

Those were really nice photos, and it looks really beautiful up there (in America's hat :P ) but I do want to visit up there, and the photos make me want to do it more lol.

Mini?

I was away for a week and I drove 2500 miles. Do you really call that a mini-vacation? lol

Thanks. :P

Compared to the two-week vacation I have coming up to Florida, it is. lol

Did you reread Anne of Green Gables as you were there?

DON'T REMIND ME OF THAT!!!

That c**t made me so sick when I was in PEI. Signs about her everywhere. :S

Compared to the two-week vacation I have coming up to Florida, it is. lol

Jersey people... And not Atlantic City? :P