Hi!

Yep, I figured that's what you meant...but it was fun watching Robbie break out the pointer and chalk :boy:

As I said, I really think we've had 13 year olds before *shrug*

B) ...........Well, I'm glad you had your fun :lol: I mean I knew when I was 10, but smoke signals didn't work very well back then.

I could swear I've seen 12 (yes, there are articulate 12 year olds who have made me think they were 16) but I'm going to assume that I'm wrong. Could very well have been elsewhere since I am in other places on the net.

I could swear I've seen 12 (yes, there are articulate 12 year olds who have made me think they were 16) but I'm going to assume that I'm wrong. Could very well have been elsewhere since I am in other places on the net.

Wait, you mean at the same time! :o:unsure:

Yep, I figured that's what you meant...but it was fun watching Robbie break out the pointer and chalk :boy:

As I said, I really think we've had 13 year olds before *shrug*

A quick search of the GA membership list indicates that we have 13 members who are 13 years old.

Edited by MikeL

• 8 months later...