I would like to know how many of you have read this story. It really puts you through the emotional grinder. I would like to get the rest of you guys input, what did you think of it?

Jagged Angel by John Francis

tt, oral, anal, mast

Jagged Angel Scarred by a disastrous early sexual experience in Arizona, Dylan Callahan, now 17, has created a new life in Southern California far from his painful past. As the rising star of his high school football team, Dylan appears on the surface to have a perfect life: a wealthy family, a luxurious car, a beautiful girlfriend, and endless parties with his jock football buddies. But his idyllic world turns upside down when a mysterious teenager moves into the neighborhood. Dylan finds himself helpless to resist this dazzling 14-year-old boy, and before long, the star High School player and the all-too-willing young Angel Thompkins are stealing clandestine sexual encounters.

Dylan believes he can keep his surreptitious affair hidden, until a mysterious blackmailer begins sending a series of tormenting messages, threatening to expose his secret to the world. Now everyone in his life, every trusted companion, could be a possible suspect: his best friend Kyle, his former girlfriend Tracy, rival teammates, and even Angel himself. The tension increases as family pressure from his wealthy father and clashes with his coach push Dylan almost to the breaking point, until a shocking and fatal incident puts him at the center of a far more threatening situation. Soon Dylan begins to realize that no one may be who they seem.

This Story can be found on Archerland at:

http://archerland.disbelieve.org/johnfranc...#Jagged%20Angel

or at Nifty:

http://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/highschool/...l/jagged-angel/

If I am not mistaken it is going to be published this winter.

• 9 months later...
Guest MorningStar

I read it, and it was damned good. John Francis if your read this, i just wanna say: keep writing. Very wonderfully written. And anyone who likes this I hightly recommand Christopher Rice (son of Anne Rice and Stan Rice) his books A Density of Souls and The Snow Garden are just moving, especially the first one. And if your into the supernatural stuff : Laurell K. Hamilton's Anita Blake series should really heat up your nights. Thats it for that , now im gonna email John Francis. This was more or less a "test" post since im new.

• 1 month later...