Modern Family

OK, so ABC's new Modern Family is one of my new favorite shows. Its wicked hilarious and also portrays 2 gay guys raising a little girl they adopted. It also follows the life of two other families, and everyone is related. So, does anyone else watch this show? It's on Wednesday night at 9p on ABC.

• 4 weeks later...

seen this show, love it. also caught flashfoward and recommend that to any one who has thought about it but never decided to watch it. its kind of action/ suspense kind of genre like 24 or lost or something. any way back to modern family i think that the show is great and has great personalities to emphasize each character. plus that "do me" song is constantly stuck in my head

Well... I watched the pilot and the second episode... this series is full of embarrassing moments... I'm not that much comfortable in this kind of humor :(

On a similar topic, I loved "It's all relative" sitcom, where the girl raised by a gay couple is already grown-up... but I still have to be caught by this one - or just leave it.

OK, I know who's irritating me on the whole series. It's Phil. I can't stand his "bro-dad" parenting, he's making an ass of himself and everyone probably laughs at him but I can't help but he annoys me. On the other hand, I LOVE Gloria! :D:2thumbs:

Edited by paya