Hey everyone :)

So this afternoon at work I was having a conversation with two of my coworkers and the television show "Will & Grace" came up. I like the show but I'm not really what you could call a "big fan". I watched a good bit of the first couple of seasons then I pretty much quit watching television all together, and I think in the last 3 or 4 years I've only seen a few min. of 1 episode (Grace had broken up with someone and she and Will were in a fun jump).

So anyway the other guy wasn't that much of a die hard fan either and I got the impression he'd probably seen about as much or maybe a little more than me. The girl was definitely the most familiar with the show but still not an "expert"

Anyway after a bit one of them said something about Will being "straight" or "bi" for awhile :blink: . I was quite surprised, and asked if they were sure, which they said they were. So not being that knowledgeable about the show I just went along with it, but I figured someone here at GA must be a die hard fan. So how about it was Will bisexual to some extent?

Anyway have an awesome day and take care everyone,

Kevin

Not a die hard fan but I can answer this. Will is gay, but he came out in college while he and Grace were dating, and only because he was about to be forced to marry her (I think he had tried to come out once, but she thought he was proposing and she went with it... not sure how that came up but whatever). But yeah, you'll see in some more recent episodes that there are few scenes where he might despise the thought of sex with women, or him and Jack might talk about "hissing at hetero's" at the movie theatres. I haven't seen any new episodes after Will was disbarred... I think the one episode where he helps Jack out with serving the ABA (American Bar Association) was the most recent. I know it was after Stans funeral, after they spread his ashes from the yacht and Will and Jack woke up in bed together (why do I only clearly remember two naked men with nice bodies in a small bed together?) :devil: Anything else I see is when my mother watches it on the WB in the evening before dinner.

right before he gave Grace away to some guy she was marrying, he told her that he was straight. she didnt believe him. what happened after that i have no clue.

the only reason i saw that is cause it was on before smallville lol.

Hey Kev,

Umm, I'm a Will & Grace fan and have watched most of the episodes. :2thumbs:

Will defines himself as exclusively gay, but he did have a one night stand with a women when he was 'confused'. This was the only woman that Will ever slept with (Mira Sorvino) and Grace was very jealous. This happened in Season 6.

So while Will had at one time a sexual relationship with a women, he isn't Bi today.

Now Eric McCormack (the actor who plays Will) is straight in real life.

HTH,

Vic

I always wondered something, the actor who plays Jack (Sean something), is he gay (or bi) in real life? Sometimes I can't help but wonder... like with Ryan Seacrest and Tom Cruise... lol.

Bao, that scene was a joke, a playback to when he told her was gay to stop their marriage. He was trying to make it seem like he told her he was gay, and slept with men exclusively all these years, just so that he wouldn't have to marry her. Nothing but a joke amongst friends.

Thanks you guys! Now I know lol :) I think I'd like to "get into" the show more. Perhaps I'll get the first season on DVD or something.

And yeah, is Jack gay in real life? I knew Will was straight in real life.

Anyway take care everyone and have a day filled with pleasant happenings

Kevin