2024 Anthology Entries Due Tue October 1 ×

Traffic Lights

wep363

WOW, that is something!

You know I've heard from several people that if you're out in a very dark area and you come to a red traffic light, you can change it by flashing your brights at it. I've never tried this though and it sounds like an "urban legend" to me.

Ummm..... innocent.gif anyone want the instructions how to make one? innocent.gif cuz ummm yea.........

wink.gif i love those things, hehe

lol Nate, you clever, sneaky thing!

That flashing headlight trick used to work with the older lights back in the 80's but it doesn't seem to anymore - more's the pity!

LOL in the little town where I grew up most of the lights hadn't been replaced since the 80s anyway ;)

Edited by AFriendlyFace

Supposedly the lights in Hillsborough NJ can be changed by flashing them late at night, but I'm never down that way. The new light that they put near my house changes when a high-mount camera sees a car waiting for a certain amount of time, so late at night you can flash it and it will change for you.