I

Bardeara

• Site Administrator

Having your first story posted is always a nervous and exciting time. I wish you all the best :)

Randy (from my first story, New Brother) has just offered to "speak to" anyone who gives you grief about your story. Let me know if you need his assistance ;)

Graeme :2thumbs:

Tonight I think it sank in that I wrote my first story for GA. It’s a short story, but I did it and it will be post in the fall anthology.

Congratulations! I wrote my first short story for the Spring Anthology this year, and haven't stopped - it's just too much fun. :2thumbs:

I'm looking forward to reading it!

Camy B)

My first posted story is going in the fall anthology as well, though I did post one a while back when we had something for Dom's birthday. This new shouldn't feel as rushed as the other (even though I rushed to write it, beginning to end, on the day that it was due... hehe I love procrastination), but I'm still worried, since I'm sure more people are bound to read the anthologies.

• Site Administrator
:D You'll be fine. People are generally supportive, especially in an environment like the one here at GA. It wasn't that long ago that I started writing so I know what you're feeling -- you want not only be encouraged, but also what you can do better... so you can include it in the next story!