One of Twelve

Bardeara

And me!

Is there a list of those taking part anywhere? To whet the appetite...

Come to think of it it doesn't matter who's written; it's going to be a stellar read whatever. Great for those long winter nights with the wind howling, and the snow falling...

Camy B)

Why, yes, there is. It's on my computer. 0:)

Turns out it's a full "baker's dozen", too. Including stories by four of the five people who have posted in this thread above me. (How's that for a little whetting of the old appetite? ;) )

Kitty

You're an awful tease! ;) And why is it that Baker's can't count? And is it a wet whet stone, or a whet wet stone you use to sharpen knives?

Camy B)

You're an awful tease! ;) And why is it that Baker's can't count? And is it a wet whet stone, or a whet wet stone you use to sharpen knives?

Camy B)

I love how Kitty is such a tease. Kitty's the best!!! Bakers can count... it's called a bakers dozon because every batch the baker tastes test one to make certain it's properly made.

There are 13 in a bakers dozen? Hmm, the more you know, I suppose. Hopefully this time around I'll have the time to read all of them, as I still have not read all of the halloween ones (oops!) only a few lol. Damn, why do science majors have to do so much work??

I love how Kitty is such a tease. Kitty's the best!!! Bakers can count... it's called a bakers dozon because every batch the baker tastes test one to make certain it's properly made.

I hadn't heard that version. The more usual explanation is that when there were draconian penalties for shortchaning a customer, bakers would throw in an extra rather than risk accidentally shorting.

All righty :) ... we are expecting to have the Winter Anthology online sometime this coming weekend. It includes several stories by people who are putting their writing online for the very first time, as well as by Hosted, Shared Hosting, and eFiction authors. Some awesome reading. :read:

Kitty

Kitty, you tease... I love it. Thanks for the update. I'm exicted now.

Edited by Bardeara

Interesting... I think this anthology will determine a course of action that I have been considering... which would have to be done before school picks up again, otherwise it'll have to wait until summer. :/

I'll wait to ask, though, once it's been read and reviewed. Yes, I'm self-concious and hungry.

And the wait is over ... the Winter Anthology is now online: https://www.gayauthors.org/anthology/index.php

There are discussion threads for the stories in the eFiction Discussion forum, and in the Hosted Authors and Shared Hosted authors' readers forums, so please stop by and give the writers your feedback.

Kitty :read:

Thank you, thank you... thank you Kitty. I couldn't take it anymore.

OH... the page.. wow I love it... your the best. :hug:

Kitty,

You're the best! It was SO easy to work with you submitting my Winther Anthology story! :2thumbs: You took the doc file and had it turned into an HTML file and added a background and graphic. VERY cool! :great: Or, considering that the theme was "Blizzard", very COLD! ^_^

Maybe next anthology you should let us who can do the HTML stuff to save work. :pickaxe:

Colin :boy: