Scripts

Obex

Hello everyone! Long time reader, first time poster. . . .

Well I just put the last touch on my script, and now I'm wondering where I should post it?

I'm also thinking that I may not want to post the whole thing, but then again. . . . . . :wacko:

Any thoughts?

• Site Administrator
Hello everyone! Long time reader, first time poster. . . .

Well I just put the last touch on my script, and now I'm wondering where I should post it?

I'm also thinking that I may not want to post the whole thing, but then again. . . . . . :wacko:

Any thoughts?

Welcome!

I would suggest posting it in eFiction. Another possibility, if you'd like comments, is to post part of it in the Sneak Peaks forum, though you need five posts before you can get in there (I believe Joe is able to do miracles, so if you PM JSmith, he might be able to bypass that restriction for you).

Good luck!

Graeme :D

Thanks mate!

Hey, Obex,

I agree with Graeme's suggestion that you post an excerpt from the script in Sneak Peeks. That way you'll get feedback. I've done it, and the feedback was very useful.

It's easy to get 5 posts. At the time I'm writing this you have 2. Reply to this and you have 3 and are over half-way there! Lurk around and find a couple of other topics you're interested in, post replies, and you're good to go.

Colin :boy:

You could also try the writing workshop subforum. Its a little buried, but you wont need the 5 post restriction just author status as I see you have. Good Luck!

Steve

Thanks gang, I put a small section of it under Sneak peaks, It's more or less the first scene of the show/movie, whatever it's going to turn into. . . . .

Thanks gang, I put a small section of it under Sneak peaks, It's more or less the first scene of the show/movie, whatever it's going to turn into. . . . .

Hmm, goats, echidnas, now dogs, the place is turning into a damn circus! :P

Welcome Obex!

:hug:

Rick