Justin.tv

colinian

Everyone in the entertainment industry is looking for the Next Big Thing. Justin Kan thinks he's done it, and has formed a startup company to exploit his idea. Justin and his partners call it Lifecasting. He's wearing a camera on his head all the time except when he's sleeping, and then an external camera is pointing at him. The cameras are broadcasting a live video stream online 24x7. You can see him at www.justin.tv. And comment on a live chat room. He's on, live, everywhere he is, during everything he's doing. Eating, talking, playing cards, watching TV, using his computer, going to the bathroom, having sex, everything. Nothing is blocked.

There's an article in today's San Francisco Chronicle that tell all about the Justin.tv phenomenon, and according to the article it is a phenomenon, at www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/03/30/MNG8OOUQI81.DTL&hw=justin+tv&sn=001&sc=1000.

Is it worth watching Justin.tv? Will it last? Is it the Next Big Thing? Take a look (or not) and decide for yourself.

Colin :boy:

Everyone in the entertainment industry is looking for the Next Big Thing. Justin Kan thinks he's done it, and has formed a startup company to exploit his idea. Justin and his partners call it Lifecasting. He's wearing a camera on his head all the time except when he's sleeping, and then an external camera is pointing at him. The cameras are broadcasting a live video stream online 24x7. You can see him at www.justin.tv. And comment on a live chat room. He's on, live, everywhere he is, during everything he's doing. Eating, talking, playing cards, watching TV, using his computer, going to the bathroom, having sex, everything. Nothing is blocked.

There's an article in today's San Francisco Chronicle that tell all about the Justin.tv phenomenon, and according to the article it is a phenomenon, at www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/03/30/MNG8OOUQI81.DTL&hw=justin+tv&sn=001&sc=1000.

Is it worth watching Justin.tv? Will it last? Is it the Next Big Thing? Take a look (or not) and decide for yourself.

Colin :boy:

:wacko:

Would someone please explain to me the attraction of watching this? I'd think it would be as interesting as watching paint dry most of the time. I wouldn't have the patience let alone the interest. (But I've always despised "reality" TV, and come to think of it, most TV and movies, period.)

Would someone please explain to me the attraction of watching this? I'd think it would be as interesting as watching paint dry most of the time. I wouldn't have the patience let alone the interest. (But I've always despised "reality" TV, and come to think of it, most TV and movies, period.)

What if it were an interesting person to watch?

Then again no one is that interesting. I wonder if he has gotten laid in the last 12 days that the feed has been live...

Would someone please explain to me the attraction of ...

1/ Being the guy's little brother.

2/ Setting up the cams without him being aware of it.

3/ Providing him tons of sex partners.

4/ Charging people a fortune for watching.

(Uh, CJames, you know the account number in the Cayman Islands where to transfer the 500$ of my fee for this shameless FTL promotion)

• Site Moderator
1/ Being the guy's little brother.

2/ Setting up the cams without him being aware of it.

3/ Providing him tons of sex partners.

4/ Charging people a fortune for watching.

(Uh, CJames, you know the account number in the Cayman Islands where to transfer the 500$ of my fee for this shameless FTL promotion)

ROFLMAO