Leave a prayer for Maddie

Mark_l

Some of you will have heard about the sad story and probably like me have opinions on the young girl being left alone, but the fact remains that she is missing, today she turned 4 and i hope she was alive to see it and i hope she is returned to her parents.

It's been over a week since Maddie was snatched from a hotel in Portugual whilst she slept with her younger brother and sister, there have been no solid leads but it is believed she has been snatched by people involved in a paedophile ring. The full story and pictures of the little girl can be found here,

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

I am hoping that people will go to the below link and leave some words of support for her and her family they may have done wrong in leaving her alone buti don't think leaving messages saying that helps much as they must know that themselves and nothing anyone can say will make them feel worse but hope you will leave some words of support.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007210268,00.html

Thanks

Mark

The picture below is because maddie has distinct color in her eye

Edited by Mark_l

• Site Administrator

Thanks, Mark, for the links.

There are a number of parents here, and I don't think any of us haven't been scared for our kids at some stage. I really do feel for the parents -- I have no ideas how I would be in their situation, but I strongly suspect both my wife and I would be complete emotional wrecks.

I hope they find her and that she is ok. When Sam first started school when we moved here, he got lost on the way home from school and I couldn't find him, my head went through all sorts of horrific scenarios. There is nothing I have ever experienced that was worse than that hour of not knowing where he was or if he was ok. Parents make stupid mistakes (like thinking an 8 year old can find his way home after showing him once). I think they should have known better, but the important thing is that their little girl be found safe and sound.