Jump to content

Benji.101

Members
  • Posts

    26
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Benji.101

  1. Benji.101

    Chapter 8

    Hello to you too, JP.
  2. Benji.101

    Chapter 1

    I'm not interested in Will narrating anything so I'll be skipping some of the chapters and reading a few just to keep up with the important events of this book particularly.
  3. Benji.101

    Chapter 89

    Shit! Robbie and Brad should go to hell at this point.
  4. Benji.101

    Chapter 85

    I've come to realize that it isn't about right or wrong but who you have in your corner at the end of the day and it's sad really. Robbie didn't bring anything to his relationship with Brad and that put him at a disadvantage from the start. Brad had the wealth, Robbie didn't. Brad had the biological child which is why Will can say all that shit to his dad and sleep without a care in the world for Robbie because his loyalty is with his real father. Stef thinks he can disrespect Robbie because he has the money to ruin him. JJ probably picked Robbie's side simply because he finally gets to be the one getting a parent's attention for once. Will's reaction to his dad's infidelity didn't shock me too much but I expected better from Brad after Millennium I guess. Thanks for interesting work, Mr Arbour.
  5. Benji.101

    Chapter 61

    Wow! This chapter was so much fun to read, I enjoyed the performances a lot. Congrats to Robbie and Brad.
  6. Benji.101

    Chapter 40

    I think JP should be able to have the option to help Brian if the need arose because he is his family too. I'm not sure ganging up on him was a good idea though because it could create an environment where he feels unsafe to communicate honestly, I just hope he doesn't decide to help Brian behind his family's back when the time comes. Either way, I think whatever choice he would have made would still have him be regretful to an extent.
  7. Benji.101

    Chapter 29

    I appreciate both of them for at least talking about it. I won't say how I hope that they work through their problems though, because the last time I said that about a couple; one of them ended up dying from a heart attack the following chapter. LOL
  8. Benji.101

    Chapter 6

    That was childish behavior.
  9. Benji.101

    Chapter 3

    Maybe Robbie and Brad should break up. I just hope Brad doesn't end up actually fucking Matt.
  10. Benji.101

    Chapter 8

    Sex just turns all the queer men in that family into brainless creatures.
  11. Benji.101

    Chapter 19

    Wow
  12. Benji.101

    Chapter 15

    Cody was kind of annoying this chapter.
  13. Benji.101

    Chapter 2

    I would love to see Greg and Stef work through their issues, but Stef asking Greg to choose between their marriage and his job was a bit much.
  14. Benji.101

    Chapter 1

    Can't believe Stef is in his late 40s, time really flew by. It's sad what is going on with him and Greg though.
  15. Benji.101

    Chapter 49

    I miss Q a lot.
  16. Benji.101

    Chapter 1

    It is exciting to me whenever there's a new narrator.
  17. Benji.101

    Careers

    Robbie's reaction to the news about the pregnancy was fair.
  18. Benji.101

    The Super Bowl

    Someone once told me that we need villains in our lives because then we can claim we're good people otherwise we would just be like everyone else which would make us feel less special.
  19. Benji.101

    Chapter 34

    Brad and the people who think like him are one of the world's biggest problems. If he did something shitty then he would make excuses for his bad behavior and even hope he got away with it but if it's someone else then they are not worthy of redemption all of a sudden. I really hope to come across a main character who doesn't think toooooo highly of themself in this entire book series.
  20. Benji.101

    Chapter 31

    Is that old perv gonna get away with raping Brad?
  21. Benji.101

    Chapter 28

    I like Mouse actually, I just hope that Brad and his family don't turn him into bad news just as they have done before with others that they "rescued" from the outside world.
  22. Benji.101

    Chapter 10

    Stefan has lost some points in my eyes because of his behavior towards Peter, I believe it is a bit manipulative and controlling which is disgusting in my opinion seeing that Georges was also emotionally abusive towards Peter in the first book; and him trying to make what he's doing seem less problematic than it is through his justification is even worse.
  23. Benji.101

    Chapter 15

    JP is my least favorite character in book 2 as well, I hope we get book 3 from a different character's point of view. His reaction to his partner's confession about assisting his ex to commit suicide was shocking especially because Jef had once been the love of his life according to his narration. I also don't feel that JP developed much as a character between books 1 and 2.
  24. Benji.101

    Chapter 46

    JP has become my least favorite character from this whole story as I continue through the chapters.
  25. Benji.101

    Chapter 46

    I will be waiting anxiously for August.
×
×
  • Create New...