-
Posts
434 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Boy Mercury X
-
@Cane23 you don't have long to wait, and I hope the resolution will satisfy. I couldn't help but not that as of the end of this chapter, Rob and Paul have spent only about two hours in each other's direct company. To me, it feels like more.
-
You should know tomorrow, @FanLit. I hope you will be satisfied.
-
Thank you @CCinPS. I was thinking that by the end of this chapter, Rob and Paul have really only ever spent a couple of hours in each other's direct presence. The final chapter, 5, will be out tomorrow. I hope you enjoy it.
-
1. The Alibi Paul stood in front of the narrow hallway mirror, checking his reflection for the fourth time. The aim was to look put-together but casual. Not like a man who was about to go get railed by a married army sergeant he’d met at an airport. He’d spent the entire afternoon aggressively overcompensating. He’d returned from the British Museum with flushed cheeks, a secret map burning a hole in his pocket, and his insides still twitching from Rob’s cock. And he was ready for
- 10 comments
-
- 14
-
-
-
-
@CCinPS There is definitely more coming. And not just more of the same.
-
Thanks @gmc. We have two chapters coming this weekend if I can get the finale wrapped up. Certainly one.
-
Thanks @Gary L. I hope the final two chapters coming this weekend will be more appealing than a flat white.
-
Thank you @FanLit. All will be answered in the next two chapters. But here's a warning: Rob's comfort in his own vulnerability may be tested.
-
Thanks @gmc. We won't be covering all of Paul's travels, which would certainly include Dishoom, The Wallace Collection and the V&A in the remaining two chapters. But there will be more of Paul and Rob.
-
@Howzat, you wound me. Of course my story is researched. From the British Museum to Lamb & Flag... the nearby St. Martin's Lane hotel.
-
Good question, @Cane23, and one that will be answered within the week. Chapter four is nearly ready to go, and the concluding chapter five is getting there. For the moment I'll just say that the story was intended to be about a quick airport hookup, and nothing more. But I couldn't resist putting them on the same flight, and one thing led to another. I hope you'll enjoy the conclusion when we get there.
-
1. The Marble Outside the British Museum, a muggy, humid July rain was washing over London. Inside, Paul was dry, dressed in a lightweight, short-sleeved madras button-down—and, for the first time in five days, entirely off the clock. Jen had confined her kids to their cramped Airbnb—a necessary quarantine after Paul had enthusiastically encouraged his niece and nephew to devour their body weight in sausage rolls, scones and clotted cream fudge at Borough Market the day before. C
- 12 comments
-
- 17
-
-
-
-
Thank you @Cane23. I'm glad you like them. I do have a few less likable characters lurking. Also, if you thought that was naughty, wait till you see what happens at the British Museum.
-
Thanks @FanLit. Things are just getting started for Paul and Rob. You didn't think they were both heading to London and wouldn't bump into each other, did you?
-
Very true. That was the description of only the first installment, but I’ve changed it to cover the whole story. Thank you. 🙏
-
Thanks @Howzat. Agreed about the art. Noah is amazing. I wish he was available for commissions more often.
-
Thank you @Howzat. They do seem to me like a good match for one another!
-
1. The Flight Paul was already in survival mode, sandwiched between the meal cart and a niece whose juice box ticked like a sticky time bomb. Jen was settled back in the row behind, with her single mom grace, Airpods in, magazine open. His nephew sat beside her, studying the emergency instructions. He tried to focus on the kids, to be a good gay uncle, but it was hopeless. Three rows ahead sat Rob—the army dad. The reason Paul had nearly missed boarding. Rob was a magnetic field all hi
- 8 comments
-
- 20
-
-
-
-
1. The Look Paul was already sweating by the time he reached security. His sister, Jen, was somewhere ahead, wrangling her two kids like a professional sheepdog, but Paul had inherited the backpack, the neon pink carry-on, and a sticky half-open granola bar. He’d agreed to “play dad” for this trip—the reliable guncle—good for piggybacks, zoo dates, and the kind of jokes that made Jen roll her eyes but secretly laugh. A week in, and the glow was fading fast. It wasn’t that he didn’t lov
- 12 comments
-
- 19
-
-
-
-
-
When gay uncle Paul helps his sister on a London trip, he never expects sparks with Rob—the rugged army dad with a commanding presence. From airport flirtations to mile-high hookups and museum trysts, their encounters blaze a trail amid family chaos. But can a layover fling become something more?
-
1. A Chance Encounter It’s early September—the days when all the careful planning and tending finally pay off. That’s when Jon spots him: a man on a park bench beneath maples turning gold. Boyish features, glints of silver in a dusky brush-cut. A body that looks like it’s earned every inch—chest filling his shirt, sleeves rolled over tan forearms. Light glasses perch on his nose, a worn paperback held loosely in his hands. Even Jon’s runner’s pulse picks up. There’s a stir in his shor
-
During a garden party with a close circle, Jon and Rob’s 25-year journey unfolds—from the first sexual heat to resilient love, ambitions, and the chosen family they’ve built together.
-
@drsawzall, I'm always so pleased to see your name.
-
Thank you, Carybr. The stories I'm posting here are a mix of new and those published in other forums. Thanks for a second reading!
-
1: The Quiet War In the summer of 1976, I chose Benedict Arnold for my AP history paper. I told my parents as they played their nightly game of Canfield—a kind of double solitaire. My father, a professor of American history, smiled. My mother, who taught Roman history, pursed her lips just enough for me to notice. In the war of attrition that was their marriage, I’d put a point in his tally, a loss in hers. I hadn’t meant anything by it. It was the Bicentennial, and the country was dro
- 6 comments
-
- 10
-
-
