Indigo clouds above
How fitting
Susie told me to come here today and pray
Now that your life has gone away
I wasn’t by Susie’s side
in the pew
During your view
But mother was there
But she didn’t even offer you a stare
I think it’s fair
Mom wasn’t there for you
Mom was there, by Susie’s side,
(By Susie in the pew)
For Susie; but, not for you
Any way
So here I am
By Susie’s request
(I guess this is her test)
She also told me to come and bring you flowers
“I saw Koo standing
At the corner waiting there
Wanting to bind me
I saw Koo looking
,Down there, wanting to rent me
So Koo engaged me
As I walked by him
He touched my shoulder just once
I looked at him with lust
Took me to his office
Sat me by the black table
Koo kneeled fore from me
Asked me to undo
I did as Koo directed
Koo smiled and tasted
I was so wasted
Koo started doing his thing
I tapped his head once”
[Intermittent silence]
“And then? Come forth and
I didn’t answer your texts that night
Ten months ago
That night
You told me you had come back from work
That night
You were sick but had bills to pay
That night
You kept texting me
That night
Telling me that you loved me
That night
That you loved me but not the way I did
That night
“You and my mother are the only ones that really have loved me”, you said
That night
I read the messages you sent me
That night
I did not answer you at all
That night
“The next time I see you”
You
“Earthdrown”
By JoejoeGreene
I’m here.
You’re there and I saw you on a turquoise cloud.
No colors in this fantasy, tour QOI.
A leap koi eye shell sea and swim by thee
***
“Hey, new to school?”
“Yeah.” Answered Steven, shirtless. He looked up to the voice.
“What’s your name?”
“Steve.”
“Mine’s Greg.”
“Yeah, I know.” Answered Steven, trying not to look at the sharpied name on the left breast of Greg’s gym t-shirt.
“Haven’t I seen you anywhe
Eraclio's first Cessation in life that he himself would have recognized. He had no choice, actually, in this situation regarding awakening in the mornings, he thought he made a choice but in actuality his reality had changed and therefore he had no choice but awaken. Thank you for reading.
Three of Eraclio’s Seed Cessations
[March 1997, central Mexico]
Cold cheeks, in bed, wool blanket up to Era
clio’s neck.‘I’ll be up before grandfather today.’
Eraclio thinks in bed.‘He always comes in
and breaks my slumber: Awake my mousy. You
need to go to the wood pile and get my lum
ber! Don’t be lazy! The day is now dawning.
You need to awaken! Aughhh! I don’t like his
calling. I like to stay in bed.’
‘But today is special.
I can feel it.
I have finally awakened bef
Hey Isreal
I remember thinking that I was better than you
And I had the right to tease you
I would even invite you over on Saturday nights to drink beer with me ‘til eleven PM
Then
When you left
I would call my boyfriend to pick me up and I would not return home ‘til Sunday afternoon
And
On weekdays
When my boyfriend was going to see me
I would call you and would tell you that you couldn’t see me that afternoon
You did not engage me the last time we were together
You nev
***
Walking on pavement alone
Going home
Heart is torn
Yet everything was fine
We were going to play rugby until nine
Everything was fine
Same group as all the time
Except for that new one called Dante
Cinnamon colored skin Dante
Not wanting to engage his eyes Dante
Having to play against his team Dante
Wanting to press myself against him Dante
Having to pretend I was mad about something at school Dante
Then the game began
The same high school gang
Spring of May, 2093, sang
And
I agree with KC Grim, Some of us know when somebody else wants us sexually but can we recognize that soul reflector when we might meet her or him in a mundane location?
Backing up
Backing up
Hey! You! don’t come down
There’s a hole in the ground
Can you see me?
Don’t come near me
I’m backing up
To reach the top
Time?
Eight thirty
Next trick at nine
Won’t be mine
It stopped on a dime
I think I’m fine
It wasn’t my time
What I did was not a crime
Asie, my protégé
Who dreams on the day
That he will have his way
With me in a lay
Asie, my protégé
Except that he is gay
No w