Jump to content

mastershakeme

Author
  • Posts

    1,513
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mastershakeme

  1. mastershakeme

    Chapter 29

    If I hit 50k in one chapter, do I get a badge? ๐Ÿ… I'm just joking. But for a second there... ๐Ÿ˜‚
  2. mastershakeme

    Chapter 29

    Hey, I was aiming for 30k with this chapter. I held back ๐Ÿ˜‚
  3. mastershakeme

    Chapter 29

    Welcome! Long overdue!
  4. mastershakeme

    Chapter 29

    That makes me so happy ๐Ÿ˜Š My little Shaun is growing up! The end is near! In another 80k words ๐Ÿ˜‚
  5. mastershakeme

    Chapter 29

    Haha! *Should* there be an incident with the wrestlers??? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
  6. It was the end of the day, and the work truck rumbled down the highway, the sun hanging low in the sky, washing everything in a dull amber glow. Shaun sat in the passenger seat, arms crossed tightly over his chest, jaw clenched as he stared out the window. His mind wasnโ€™t on the road, wasnโ€™t on their last job, wasnโ€™t even on the music playing low from the truckโ€™s busted speakers. All he could think about was Erin. Shaunโ€™s fingers twitched against his biceps, aching for a fight. He coul
  7. mastershakeme

    Epilogue

    Maybe ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  8. mastershakeme

    Epilogue

    I'm sensing hesitation ๐Ÿ˜‚
  9. mastershakeme

    Epilogue

    Soooo should I jump 14 years into the future now???
  10. mastershakeme

    Epilogue

    Four years, exactly, had passed since Oeus was locked away forever in Ashโ€™s shadow worldโ€”and in those four years, the kingdom of Arcum had never been more prosperous or more filled with joy. The royal gardens blossomed vividly beneath the warm late afternoon sun, spilling a tapestry of colors across pathways of smooth, pale stone. Birds sang sweetly in the fruit trees overhead, while gentle breezes carried the scents of honeyed cakes, wildflowers, and freshly baked bread. Rory sat in
  11. So many ideas I wish they all could come to fruition!!! I wish I could pause time ๐Ÿ˜ญ there is never enough time!
  12. I'm in a big hurry to move on. I just want to accomplish all my goals! Finish Permanently Black and Blue is on the list!!!
  13. Arcum Days in Knights??? But seriously, i don't know what I'm even doing. I'm going to introduce a bunch of new characters, set up their problems and personalities, and then have a big inciting incident and then...i'm just gonna stop ๐Ÿ˜‚
  14. Yay! Thank you!!! Yes, he'll be in the eqilogue, which is sorta a sequal? Cuz it's probably gonna be long ๐Ÿ˜… And I had different ideas for Ash's son!!! He's also Desmond's son, ya know
  15. I needed a baddie for the epilogue and...there you go!
  16. Yup!
  17. The Veiled Spine was a nightmare come to life. And they were running. Rory staggered through the churned mud, one hand clutching his belly, the other trapped in Kieranโ€™s iron grip as they pushed through the mayham of the battlefield. The valley floor was a storm of screams and steel, the air thick with smoke, blood, and the sour tang of spent magic. Arrows cut the sky in whistling arcs, some shattering against conjured shields, others finding soft targets with wet, sickening thuds.
  18. It could happen....
  19. Sadly, can't happen! They're both human
  20. I'm really happy everyone liked this chapter and didn't think it was a waste of time! and I suppose it is a mild cliffhanger. Just a reminder Ash and the others are still in in the unknown....
  21. Well... Yesterday I DID go to the ER. My bf brought me in and he was like 'oh the Dr seems nice!' and I was like oh, you naive man.... 7 hours later I stormed out AMA. My hernia is BACK AGAIN!!! And they're like wow it's really big, oh well, nothing we can do. Here's a days worth of pain meds and follow up with your gastro doctor. What?! The gastro doctor told me to come to the ER!!! I didn't want the pain meds, I just wanted to leave. I was so pissed. My stomach is ruined and they're like fine with it. And what's 1 day of pain meds good for when I have 2 weeks to wait for an appointment? I'm not waiting for discharge, bye! Maybe I should try another hospital ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  22. Thank you for asking!!! Honestly, I'm not doing so well, but I'm still trying to finish this for you guys! Cuz you are my gems ๐Ÿ˜Š my precious commentator ๐Ÿ˜ And yes, I thought skipping the sex scene ended up being a good choice! Imagine that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  23. Elion woke gently, warm sunlight spilling across his closed eyelids. He stirred, savoring the heavy, comforting weight draped around his waistโ€”Holdenโ€™s arm, secure and possessive, holding him close even in sleep. He allowed himself a secretive smile, breathing slowly, evenly, hoping to keep this quiet moment going just a little bit longer. โ€œStop pretending to sleep,โ€ Holden murmured lazily from behind him, lips brushing Elionโ€™s shoulder. โ€œI can hear you thinking.โ€ Elion laughed so
  24. I know right! Just shoot me now. I can't deal with this fucking constant hunger/nausea/pain. It was pretty consistent since yesterday 2am. I've been mercifully pain free since 5pm and finished this, but that won't last. It never does.
  25. Cute ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
ร—
ร—
  • Create New...