Jump to content
    AC Benus
  • Author
  • 4,281 Words
  • 241 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

OMOO - A Lost Soul in the South Seas - A Film Script - 5. Parts 9 and 10

.

[Part 9 – Projected Fear – I: Raw Emotions on the Parki]

INT. FORECASTLE – THE PARKI – NIGHT

The hanging lamp is lit, and SAMOA sits on his chest. JARL comes down the ladder with purpose. Samoa nods and smiles at Jarl, but Jarl’s face is all business. Samoa tenses. Jarl comes up to Samoa and squats in front of him. Jarl braces himself on Samoa’s knee.

 

SAMOA

What is it, friend?

 

Jarl pauses and shakes off some anger before he proceeds.

 

JARL

That woman of yours – I am a good-natured fellow, but not accustomed to dealing with dames at sea. She is your wife, but is she mad? Or just a wanton?

 

Jarl pleads for understanding.

 

JARL (CONT’D)

Samo…I mean, Upolu – she’s touching me, more and more. I don’t want you to misunderstand; to think that I have any interest in her.

 

Samoa relaxes. He smiles warmly and rests a hand on Jarl’s shoulder.

 

SAMOA

I know.

 

Jarl is not satisfied with this bland retort. He presses it.

 

JARL

Just so we are clear….

 

SAMOA

(matter-of-fact)

You love Redburn; I know.

 

Jarl stands in disbelief and some fear. Samoa pats the chest next to him with warmth, and makes a hand gesture for Jarl to join him. Jarl sits warily.

 

SAMOA (CONT’D)

An’natu behaves bad. I cannot excuse the way she acts – no one can. All I can do is ask that you understand her. She is still a child – not in her body, but in her mind. She is a victim of the way she was treated, hated, by men very far from the goodness of you and Redburn. She is still learning right from wrong. We have to teach her.

 

All of Jarl’s animosity and fear are gone. He nods.

 

SAMOA (CONT’D)

I will tell her to leave you alone. She knows no better.

 

EXT. CABIN DOOR MAIN DECK OF THE PARKI – EARLY MORNING

The morning is bright. The cabin door opens and REDBURN, stretching and yawning, comes out. AN’NATU is standing nearby.

 

REDBURN

Good morning, sailor!

 

AN’NATU

(warmly)

Good Morning, Tommo!

 

Redburn moves up the quarterdeck ladder, and An’natu turns to find JARL leaning on the cabin doorframe. She glares at him a moment, then, as he comes out, spits at his feet. She sets her loathing eyes instantly back on Jarl’s. Jarl shakes his head and makes for the steps to the quarterdeck. SAMOA is coming aft along deck.

 

AN’NATU

(in POLYNESIAN, with subtitles)

Queer boy. [5]

 

Jarl spins and grabs her arm with force. He demands to know.

 

JARL

(in POLYNESIAN, with subtitles)

What did you say!

 

Samoa jogs up to An’natu and Jarl. An’natu’s glare eventually weakens Jarl’s resolve and he releases her. He turns to go. Samoa is now at her side. An’natu shouts at his back.

 

AN’NATU

Damned queers! Both of you!

 

Samoa grabs her waist and wrestles her forward. Jarl glances up. Redburn has seen the whole scene. Jarl stares at his hands in anger and storms back into the cabin.

 

INT. CABIN OF THE PARKI

JARL is pacing in hotheaded powerlessness. The door slowly opens. REDBURN comes in and closes the door behind him. Redburn goes to their bunk, sits and waits for Jarl to speak first.

 

JARL

Get me a sack, mate. A stout one we can stitch her up in and pitch overboard.

 

REDBURN

Murder is a catchy solution, but Samoa would do the same unto us.

 

Redburn holds out a hand to stay Jarl’s pacing. Jarl walks around it.

 

JARL

Bigotry. Why do they always project their bigotry onto others?

 

Redburn stands in front of Jarl. He turns Jarl bodily and shoves him to sit on the bunk. Redburn sits next to him.

 

REDBURN

You know as well as I do, fear is a helpless thing. No offence, chummie, but you – as good as your heart is – projected some fear onto Samoa, and a more God-like temperament than his hardly walks the streets of London or Boston; certainly none his better.

 

JARL

But can’t they keep their unclean thoughts off of us!

 

Redburn pats Jarl’s arm.

 

REDBURN

You are right. They are the dirty-minded ones; the self-loathing; the insecure – we, we are just, the hard-working, real flesh and blood, getting along as best we may in the fucked-up world of their creation.

 

Redburn scoots across the bunk so his back is resting against the wall. Jarl lowers his head into his hands, which are propped by the elbows on his knees.

 

JARL

It makes me mad with anger.

 

Jarl glares at Redburn, pleading.

 

JARL (CONT’D)

I don’t want to go through life angry – angry with their pointless hate – there must be a place free from it.

 

Redburn reaches and bodily forces Jarl to sit like him. After a moment of Jarl staring at his hands, Redburn says almost as if to himself.

 

REDBURN

If not first in the heart, then nowhere on the land. Sailors make the best world possible onboard ship, and Zeke and Shorty carried that onto a garden spot to rival Eden – so maybe – where we are heading…

 

Redburn lifts his arm and pulls Jarl’s shoulder into him.

 

 

REDBURN (CONT’D)

…We can carve out our own space.

 

JARL

In honest dictionaries, they place our kind ranked between cowards and criminals – degrade us to being synonymous with weaklings and usurpers – but what threat are we in their addled brains? What projections of deepest fears reflect us honestly to ourselves?

 

Redburn strokes Jarl’s hair.

 

REDBURN

Let it be, Jarl. We can’t fix their problems; their shortcomings; hates or fears. We can only lessen our own by removal – if need be – and by example, always.

 

Redburn draws Jarl’s profile to his own. He touches the bridge of his nose to Jarl’s and inhales in his scent. He kisses Jarl’s despondent lips lightly.

 

REDBURN (CONT’D)

Until my dying day, my Viking, my Skyeman, I shall never forget the first act of kindness you exampled for me.

 

REDBURN (CONT’D)

(in POLYNESIAN, with subtitles)

”Into the love of equals, we are bound

You and I are just alike –

One to the other, unbroken.” [6]

 

[Part 9 – II: True Christians]

EXT. WHITE SAND BEACH – MORNING

REDBURN and LONG GHOST trudge along with blue water lapping their bare feet and rolled up trouser legs. Running and laughing children come out of beachfront houses and trail along for a while.

 

EXT. TALU – AFTERNOON

REDBURN and LONG GHOST enter a town with a main street that runs up a hill. From the water’s edge, they can see the port. One ship, the Arcturion, is at anchor. But before they can reach the center of town, Long Ghost acts like he can’t go any farther. They pause by a large native house, and POPO comes out on his veranda to invite Redburn and Long Ghost in.

 

INT. POPO’S HOUSE

REDBURN and LONG GHOST greedily share water from a calabash. They sit on the floor of a large communal room. Around them sit POPO’s family: MONEE his partner; ARFRETEE their wife, MAIMENTU their nineteen-year-old son; and LOO their thirteen-year-old daughter. Redburn tells some tales, and all laugh except Long Ghost and Loo. Long Ghost winks at Loo, but she ignores him. Arfretee makes the guests stand, then picks at Redburn’s jersey, making a stinky-finger to the nose gesture. She hands them towels and ushers them out the door.

 

EXT. STREAM NEAR POPO’S HOUSE – EVENING

MAIMENTU stands and laughs on the riverbank as he watches REDBURN and LONG GHOST frolic in the water.

 

INT. POPO’S HOUSE

REDBURN and LONG GHOST enter with wet heads. ARFRETEE gestures to two new sets of sailor suits laid out for them. Redburn and Long Ghost look at each other with Christmas-morning amazement. They immediately strip and redress. Now they feel clean.

 

INT. POPO’S HOUSE – NIGHT

In the center of the room hangs half a green calabash. It has been hollowed out and its surface incised with sparse cross and Jesus-fish designs. It is partially filled with oil, and a wick provides the glow of soft and pale irradiance. REDBURN and LONG GHOST sleep back-to-back on a bolster bed on the floor in peaceful oblivion.

 

[Part 9 – III: New Beginnings: Cigars and a Hat]

EXT. COURT OF A HOUSE IN TALU – MID-MORNING

It is a fine morning on the main street of town. Down the hill to the bay can be seen the masts of the Arcturion rising against smaller boats and many sea birds. In a sheltered court open directly off the main drag, four SAILORS play cards and chat. LONG GHOST sits with a hand, while three members of the crew of the Arcturion play with him. Pennies are in the pot, and they smoke pencil-thin cigars. REDBURN leans against the wall near the street and distractedly peers out on the bustle – he is bored. Across the court from him, three other members of the CREW from the Arcturion stand, smoke, lean and chat: the FIRST MATE, MARK and JARL. Slowly Redburn becomes aware that the one with long blond hair, and a tarpaulin hat, is eyeing him with interest. Redburn nods at Jarl, and in a moment, Jarl rights himself and casually walks to Redburn’s side. Jarl resumes his wall-leaning with a foot propped behind him. Jarl feels his jersey’s pockets and extracts a cigar. He holds it up questioningly before Redburn, who grins and places it in his mouth. Jarl leans in, and Redburn lights it from the tip of Jarl’s glowing cheroot. Soon they are in a halo of mild smoke. They go back to pretending to watch the game.

 

JARL

Shouldn’t be out in the sun without a hat – light skin, like yours.

 

REDBURN

I haven’t had a hat since, I gave mine away – a long time ago.

 

JARL

Our ship’s out of New Bedford. You a Yank?

 

REDBURN

Aye. And you?

 

Jarl turns with a self-assured smile that Redburn will be stumped.

 

JARL

I’m from the Isle of Skye. Know it, lad?

 

REDBURN

Aye. Off the coast of Scotland.

 

JARL

(amazed)

You’ve been there…?

 

REDBURN

(smiles)

No, but I have maps. Your ship…

 

Jarl knocks his hat back to get a better look at Redburn.

 

JARL

The Arcturion.

 

REDBURN

…Needs sailors?

 

JARL

Aye. See him…

 

Jarl gestures with his head.

 

JARL (CONT’D)

…The First Mate. He can sign you up.

 

REDBURN

Do you have a dark, curly-haired Yank on board; goes by Toby?

 

JARL

Nope.

 

Jarl is surprised to see this mild bit of information’s effect on Redburn. Redburn nods at Jarl, holding up his cigar as way of thanks. He goes over to the First Mate.

 

REDBURN

Looking for sailors, sir?

 

The First Mate takes Redburn by the shoulder and turns him so Long Ghost won’t hear.

 

FIRST MATE

Aye, lad. We are. You’ve experience?

 

REDBURN

Sailor since nineteen.

 

FIRST MATE

Good. An American, naturally….

 

REDBURN

From New York, sir.

 

FIRST MATE

Good. Good. You’ll find the Arcturion a excellent vessel. Captain Vang’s no taskmaster; the crew, settled and well-mannered – but…

 

The First Mate is all seriousness.

 

FIRST MATE (CONT’D)

…I can tell you now – I won’t ship your chummie at the table there.

 

Redburn opens his mouth in surprise.

 

FIRST MATE (CONT’D)

No, lad, I’ll not ship any Australians again – I tell you, if ever there’s malcontent, or mutinous sentiment on a ship, nine to ten odds it’s the mush-mouth transported kind to blame. Though you, lad, are welcomed.

 

Redburn shakes the First Mate’s hand and strolls back to Jarl. He tries not to draw Long Ghost’s attention. Jarl waits a moment, rolling his cigar between his fingers.

 

JARL

Well...?

 

REDBURN

He said he’ll ship me, but not my friend.

 

JARL

Is that all he is – a friend?

 

Redburn frankly holds Jarl’s gaze.

 

REDBURN

Yes.

 

Jarl nods. In a moment, he stands and stretches. As casual as can be, he whips off his hat and deftly plops it on Redburn's head before walking back to his shipmates. Jarl rejoins their conversation, and when he glances back at Redburn, he is surprised. Redburn holds his gaze, but looks infinitely sad, and an inexplicable tear trails down his flushed cheek.

 

[Part 9 – IV: The Parki in a Calm]

EXT. WATERLINE OF THE PARKI AT SEA – NOON

During the following voiceover, we see the prow of the ship is dead-still in the water. Up to the sails; set but flat. A slight haze obscures the sun and makes water and sky appear the same.

 

EXT. QUARTERDECK OF THE PARKI – NOON

REDBURN leans over the port side taffrail, gazing into the water. JARL mans the helm.

 

REDBURN (V.O.)

A calm. A calm is like being dropped into the inert chaos the moment before the world’s creation. Sky and sea are one. We float as much in atmosphere as water – think in as much flesh as in soul.

 

Redburn watches SAMOA and AN’NATU keep busy on the main deck.

 

SAMOA

(in POLYNESIAN, with subtitles)

Take up the slack on that line.

 

REDBURN (CONT’D – V.O.)

A wayward spirit is confronted by a calm to shake his very coat to see if he still has life. Thoughts of eternity thicken; his voice grows frightful to his ears, lest his murmur should sound stunned, like a cry from within a kettledrum. A man in a calm is helpless. He wills himself to go; he wills the calm to go; but neither is responsive to his will. He stands as a partner in a bad marriage, that for better or worse, he is wed to his ship.

 

REDBURN (CONT’D)

(soft, to himself)

Calm or gale, the ship taunts with yards akimbo: ‘You must help yourself, before you can help me.’

 

Jarl walks up behind Redburn.

 

JARL

What do you say...?

 

Jarl leans on the rail next to him.

 

REDBURN

Just thinking what a calm is like.

 

JARL

I suppose those pilot fish are waiting the calm out with us. I see some faint splashing around the hull.

 

REDBURN

(gloomy)

Sharks, perhaps.

 

JARL

Or, our pilot fish. I keep faith, so others can keep faith in me.

 

REDBURN

(not listening)

Look westward. The clouds are darkening.

 

Before the ship, miles west, dark clouds roll ominously. Jarl goes up to the quarterdeck rail, and calls down.

 

JARL

Upolu! A storm is fast upon us – secure the hatches!

 

Jarl watches as SAMOA springs to, then is distracted by AN’NATU. She is right below the quarterdeck goading Jarl. She puffs up her cheeks, and acts like she has an enormous phallus going in and out of her face. Jarl glowers at her, then turns to Redburn.

 

JARL (CONT’D)

Lash the helm. We have to get the sails secure. A storm is coming – maybe worse.

 

EXT. RIGGING OF THE PARKI – NOON

REDBURN and SAMOA run up the starboard rope ladder; JARL and AN’NATU, the port side. Redburn and Samoa share frantic teamwork to secure the sails. High over the top of the masts, dark clouds meet the ship. Suddenly Redburn’s eyes are drawn to movement. Two miles to the west, a whitecap glints in the dull atmosphere.

 

REDBURN

(softly)

A rogue wave….

 

Redburn looks for Samoa, and shouts to him.

 

REDBURN (CONT’D)

(in POLYNESIAN, with subtitles)

Get on deck!

 

REDBURN (CONT’D)

(shouts to Jarl)

A rogue wave! Get secure on deck – now!

 

JARL

(to An’natu)

(in POLYNESIAN, with subtitles)

Get down, now.

 

EXT. THE PARKI AT WATERLINE

A thirty-five-foot-high rogue wave rolls straight towards the prow of the ship.

 

EXT. MAIN DECK OF THE PARKI

REDBURN and SAMOA are securing their footings and lacing their arms into the rope ladders. Samoa looks to the port side. JARL is nearing the deck, but AN’NATU is still climbing down.

 

SAMOA

(in POLYNESIAN, with subtitles)

An’natu – hold on, the wave is coming!

 

Very dark clouds now stream overhead, and suddenly the calm is broken by a slamming gust of wind that takes everybody by surprise. Jarl secures his arms in the rope ladder, but just as An’natu reaches deck, the wave picks up the prow of the Parki, and yaws the ship slightly to starboard. Off kilter, the ship throws An’natu off her feet, and as the wave begins to lift the bow of the ship thirty feet in the air, An’natu goes sliding aft on the deck. Instantly Jarl lets go and slides after her.

 

REDBURN

No, Jarl, no!

 

Just as Jarl reaches her, An’natu is about to be pitched overboard. He grabs her, then latches onto a bit of line as the ships crests and dives full force into the turning mail of the wave. Water floods the deck and washed over the area where Jarl and An’natu were last seen. In an instant all is foaming chaos, and there is no sight of man or woman.

The Parki tilts back to position with a hard rock, and water rushes off the deck from every possible escape. Like two caught fish, Jarl and An’natu lean against the bulwark of the main deck jammed against the rise of the quarterdeck. As Samoa and Redburn start to extricate themselves, An’natu looks to her side. She is stunned to find herself still alive. Jarl turns wet eyes on her. An’natu throws herself into a hug around Jarl’s waist, and Jarl, after a pause, pulls the wet hair out of her eyes, and soothes her head.

 

[Part 10 – New Beginnings – I: Old Mistakes]

EXT. THE TOWN OF TALU – SUNSET

The town settles down. The Arcturion sleeps in the port.

 

INT. POPO’S HOUSE – LATE NIGHT

The calabash lantern glows softly over the sleeping family and guests.

 

EXT. THE TOWN OF TALU – NOON

The noon sun burns sharply. The port is abuzz as members of the CREW of the Arcturion are busy with last minute supplies of fresh fruit being ferried to the ship.

 

INT. POPO’S HOUSE

In the door appears a smiling REDBURN. He pauses in the doorframe, not sure what he is seeing. LONG GHOST is on his knees. Below him is a prostate LOO. Her arms are thrown back over her head, and she looks stoned, rocking her face from side to side. Long Ghost is raising her shirt. Redburn rushes in, knocking off his new hat on the doorframe. Redburn grabs Long Ghost’s arm.

 

REDBURN

(angry)

My God – did you drug her?!

 

Redburn pushes Long Ghost out of the way, and he falls back on his hands. Redburn stoops to straighten Loo’s clothing.

 

LONG GHOST

(chortle)

Just a wee dram of the sleeping draught.

 

Redburn pats Loo’s cheeks, and she revives a little. He scoops her up and takes her to the veranda.

 

INT. VERANDA AT POPO’S HOUSE

REDBURN lays the girl down on a bench and starts fanning her face. LONG GHOST comes out of the door with attitude.

 

LONG GHOST

Spoilsport.

 

Redburn jumps up and grabs Long Ghost by the “V” of his jersey.

 

REDBURN

This? These people are true Christians, and this is the way you repay their kindness!

 

LONG GHOST

(surprised)

You saw the way the minx glanced at

my crotch.

 

Redburn punches Long Ghost, who tumbles back into the house.

 

INT. POPO’S HOUSE

LONG GHOST scrambles on the floor. He rises as REDBURN enters.

 

REDBURN

Never touch her again. Do you hear!

 

LONG GHOST

(spits blood)

High and mighty – for a pervert like you.

 

Redburn rushes at Long Ghost and again grabs his collar, but as Long Ghost flinches from Redburn’s raised fist, Redburn stops and lets Long Ghost drop to the floor.

 

REDBURN

I hate all men dependent on drink, or on dope – it proves they are nothing but weaker than the strength of the substance they are hooked on.

 

Redburn faces the door in disgust. He plops his hands on top of his head.

 

REDBURN (CONT’D)

I’m shipping out. The First Mate won’t

have you.

 

Redburn whips around.

 

REDBURN (CONT’D)

Says Australians are lazy instigators; undependable – and I suppose I can’t fault his opinion.

 

Redburn swipes up his hat as he exits the house. Long Ghost leaps to his feet. He calls to the door.

 

LONG GHOST

You think your possesh sailor punk still remembers you? Huh, mouser? Huh, nance! [7]

 

Long Ghost paces in impotent rage.

 

LONG GHOST (CONT’D)

You’re looking for a ghost. There’s nothing shallower on earth than love between men. He’s forgotten you in the dank of a thousand girls by now!

 

Long Ghost goes up to the door yelling.

 

LONG GHOST (CONT’D)

Shirt-lifter! Yellowbelly sneak!…

 

Long Ghost loses volume.

 

LONG GHOST (CONT’D)

…Dicky-licker….

 

Long Ghost stops, and gulps hard. He sees Redburn standing near the road. He has his hand on the sick-looking Loo’s shoulder, who is standing next to him. They both speak to POPO with animation. Redburn gestures to Long Ghost, and Popo’s face darkens with murderous fury. Long Ghost’s eyes grow round with panic.

 

EXT. THE TOWN OF TALU

REDBURN runs along the harbor street. Warehouses block his view of the waterfront. He rounds a corner, and the harbor opens up before him. He stops running. Redburn pats the picture of Toby over his heart through his jersey. While catching his breath, he beams and laughs a little to see JARL waiting for him at the water’s edge with a boat from the Arcturion.

         

[Part 10 – II: A New Morning on the Parki, a New Chance]

EXT. MAIN DECK OF THE PARKI – EARLY MORNING

The skies are cleaning after a stormy night. The decks are wet. Some debris and storm damage litter the deck. JARL goes around picking up bits of splintered wood. AN’NATU comes up to him; stops him.

 

AN’NATU

(in POLYNESIAN, with subtitles)

Upolu tells me I am still a child. The way I treated you – I was like a child.

 

JARL

(in POLYNESIAN, with subtitles)

It is all right. Friends?

 

AN’NATU

(adamant)

Friends?! No. Not friends – Family. You and Redburn are my brothers – and my brother Jarl is full of noble love for my brother Tommo.

 

Jarl puts his arm around her shoulder, and An’natu pushes back in sisterly play. Jarl pauses, points forward.

 

JARL

What’s that?

 

EXT. BOWSPRIT OF THE PARKI

On the bowsprit a gray-white lump of feathers rustles in the wind. JARL and AN’NATU have come up close to it. It is a sleeping noddy bird with its beak tucked under a wing. Jarl makes a ‘hush-finger,’ and sneaks up behind it. He reaches out and jumps, but the bird starts and flies away.

 

JARL (CONT’D)

Damn.

 

Jarl turns to rest his back on the bowsprit. His hands go to his forehead and he peers up to the clear blue sky. Far above the rigging, small white dots fly in large crisscross patterns.

 

JARL (CONT’D)

Birds? Birds.

 

Jarl leaps to his feet, then leaps in the air and shouts out in joy.

 

JARL (CONT’D)

Birds!

 

EXT. THE SKIES ABOVE THE PARKI – NOON – LATER

The sky is alive with seafowl of many kinds. Their calls rent the air.

 

EXT. QUARTERDECK OF THE PARKI – AFTERNOON

AN’NATU stands with her arms around SAMOA’s waist. REDBURN and JARL stand next to each other. They watch the scene out over the water. A sea kite dives below the waves and swoops out with a silver fish flapping in its talons. The sea kite mounts the sky buffeted on all sides by other seafowl trying to get the fish. The raptor drops the prey, and other birds try to grab it in midair. One does, and the other birds assault him.

 

REDBURN

(quietly to Jarl)

I hope that wasn’t your pilot fish….

 

An’natu speaks excitedly, first to Samoa, then to Jarl and Redburn.

 

AN’NATU

Mardi! My home, Mardi!

 

Redburn smiles and glances at Jarl. Jarl leans in close to Redburn’s ear. He gently pats the picture riding over Redburn’s heart. Jarl swallows hard; it is difficult for him to say.

 

JARL

Maybe you’ll find your Toby here.

 

Redburn’s smile is gone; he appears stricken.

 

JARL (CONT’D)

And, thick or thin; better or worse; I’ll be there to help you find him.

 

END CREDITS.

While credits roll, beyond the quarterdeck, out over the water glimmering like broken jewels, beyond the noisy raucous of birds, is an emerald green island two-miles away. Samoa, An’natu, Jarl and Redburn stand with expectant eyes. Redburn quietly slips the fist of his hand into Jarl’s palm. Jarl takes hold of it, and Redburn’s fingers interlock with his.

 

 

_

Copyright © 2017 AC Benus; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..