Jump to content
    Arch Hunter
  • Author
  • 5,757 Words
  • 1,946 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Closing Act - 1. Chapter 1

The following story is intended to be light-hearted and comedic. It's highly fictional and unrealistic.
Yet, some readers may find it disturbing and/or offensive. Please check the story notes for the full list of disclaimers. Reader's discretion is advised. Enjoy!

“Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I’m found
Was blind, but now I see

‘Twas grace that taught…”

Nate’s voice sank, and he gave me a startled look. I stopped playing and took my hands off the keyboard.

“I… I’m sorry…” he managed. He was on the verge of tears.

I quickly stood up, trotted around the piano, and knelt down before Nate, so our faces were at the same level. I grabbed his hands and looked him reassuringly in the eyes.

“It’s fine, Natey, it’s fine. You’ve just had a worse day. Let us try again, okay?”

Nate nodded, but I noticed that his eyes were red and his chin was shaking.

“Are you sure? Do you want to take a break, Natey?”

He shook his head no, and I got behind the piano again.

Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch...

I stopped playing again, and Nate covered his face with his hands. The sound he’d produced couldn’t be farther from sweet.

“Natey, Natey, listen to me. It’s alright,” I said as I hugged him and patted his back. “It’s no big deal; it happens to everyone.”

Nate was sobbing and trembling in my arms. From the corner of my eye, I saw Gina and Marcus exchanging worried looks.

I grabbed Nate’s arms and pulled away from the hug to look him in the eyes.

“Look at me, Natey,” I said, and Nate obeyed, wiping a tear from his eye. Nate was a quiet, shy and polite boy. But he was strong. He would never cry for no reason, so now it worried me. “You’ve just had a bad day. There’s nothing to worry about.”

“I’m not having a bad day,” Nate sobbed, “I lost my singing voice!”

I put my hand on Nate’s cheek and gave him the most reassuring smile I could produce.

“Natey… you didn’t lose your singing voice. These things don’t happen overnight. You’ll see it in the morning. Now let’s call it a day and give it another try tomorrow, okay?”

Nate wanted to protest, but we had been trying over and over for the past half an hour, and finally, he had to admit that trying for the 50th time won’t change anything.

My singing voice is gone. The thought lingered in my head as I was on my way home. An old country classic was playing on my car radio, and I sang along, off-key, tapping my fingers on the steering wheel. I’ve never been a good singer, and the only time I would sing was inside my car, not before making sure all the windows were rolled up. You can’t just lose your voice overnight. Sure, puberty can hit you when you least expect it, but only two days ago, Nate was singing like an angel. That teenage boy was a prodigy. His voice was heavenly and mesmerizing. His singing was so full of passion and pure affection I had no doubt it could end wars and save marriages. Today, he didn’t seem to be able to hit a single note.

Frankly, Nate’s puberty was long due. He was a typical late bloomer, and while his features had visibly matured over the years, his voice had remained high-pitched and pristine. Still, it couldn’t be blamed for the boy’s sudden but temporary indisposition.

That’s why I felt a lump in my throat when the next day, Nate arrived at the rehearsal with reddened eyes. He didn’t need to say a word - I knew his voice wasn’t back.

I tried to hide my worries as I accompanied Marcus and then Gina. They sang well but nowhere close to Nate’s usual level. Nate was our secret weapon. His closing act was supposed to bring hope to hell and melt murderers’ hearts. I’ve been Nate’s teacher and mentor for years, yet still, I would shed a tear every time he sang. It was one of those things that never got old. Nate was every music teacher’s dream come true. He was a national treasure.

I looked at the boy anxiously as he took his place on the stage of the small concert hall in the local music school. He cleared his throat and started singing.

“Amazing grace
How sweet…
Fuck!!!”

Nate fell to his knees and started crying and punching the floor. Marcus and Gina, who were sitting at the side, gasped.

“Shhh, there there,” I said after I ran to hug him. Nate was in a full meltdown, and it hurt my soul to see him like this.

See, it wasn’t only Nate’s voice that was angelic. He was objectively the most beautiful boy to walk the surface of this earth. His short, dark hair, his big, trusting, brown eyes, and the cutest nose and lips you could imagine on a boy his age. He was a perfect God’s creation, and I couldn’t understand why his heavenly father would put this sensitive little being to so many tests in his short life.

When the wildfire took Nate’s home and his father’s and brother’s lives two years ago, the whole community was shaken to the core. Nate’s father was a respected high school history teacher, while his older brother, Mason, was a talented centerfield and part-time scoutmaster. Both were beloved and admired by everyone who knew them. A massive crowd gathered at their funeral left no doubt. Their deaths left a wound in many hearts, and some still haven’t started to heal to this day.

I had been Nate’s singing and piano teacher since he was six, so I was there to witness all stages of grief and acceptance. Music seemed to have a therapeutic effect on Nate. Watching this beautiful wonderboy slowly embrace his reality and open his wings was the most inspirational and heartwarming episode of my life.

It’s not fair, I thought to myself as I gently rocked his small frame in my arms. Why do you do this to him, Lord? Why?

“... I’m sorry I said the F word, Mr. Boyd,” Nate stuttered when he finally contained himself.

I looked into the boy’s eyes. “Don’t worry, Nate, I know how you feel. You are a very strong boy, you know it?”

“I’m not getting my singing voice back before the concert, right, Mr. Boyd?”

“Nonsense!” I said, wishing I sounded more convincing. "Gina, Marcus, practice Frère Jacques. We’ll be right back.”

Their voices slowly faded as Nate and I walked down the school corridor. We were halfway there when I realized he was holding my hand. Was I his only anchor in this word? His only hope? The thought terrified me. Was it my life mission to guide and mentor this boy to be the best version of himself? The task was a gift and a burden, but I wasn’t going to take it for granted. I had to do my part and do it well.

I knocked at the door at the very end with a “Laryngologist” sign.

“Come in!” I heard a female voice, and we went inside.

“Hello, Hayley. I hope we didn’t interrupt anything.”

“Not at all,” she said and stood up to shake our hands. “Come on, have a seat,” she added, pointing at two chairs on the other side of her desk.

Hayley was a good-looking woman in her mid-thirties, and despite being over a decade younger than me, she was one of the finest specialists in her field I knew. When not attending conferences and courses, she was helping young and adult singers with their conditions, and there was not a living soul that didn’t adore her.

I quickly described Nate’s problem to her.

“I see,” she said and stood up, putting on rubber gloves. “Is it alright if I have a look inside your mouth, Nate?”

“Yes, Ms. Tally.”

Nate opened his mouth wide and let her inspect it carefully.

“Say aah!”

“Aaaah,” Nate let out.

“It all looks fine down there. Could you sing something for me, Natey?”

Nate cleared his throat and started singing Amazing Grace, but his voice immediately broke.

“Oh my,” Hayley said. “Looks like our boy is going through changes!”

Nate wasn’t amused, though, and neither was l. She confirmed my worst fears. Illness can be treated. Puberty can’t.

“Nate, could you wait for me outside?” I asked. I felt bad for doing it. Nate wasn’t a little boy anymore, but I couldn’t have this talk in front of him. He frowned but left the room without a word.

“Hayley,” I started when the door closed behind Nate. “Surely something can be done, right?”

“Of course. I will show Natey some exercises to help him control his voice while it changes. They won’t give him back his prepubescent voice, but they should make it easier for him to get through it.”

“But Hayley… the New Year’s Eve concert is just in three days. We need something now. I know I ask for much, but surely something can be done.”

“Vocal cords are not piano strings, Jeff. You can’t tune them or replace them. You know it.”

“I can’t make him perform like that, Hayley. He can’t hit a single note! You know how much it means to him.”

She sighed. “I know. Trust me, I know. The boy’s been through a lot, and yet bad luck always seems to find him. I can show him how to sing to avoid his voice cracking.”

“Hayley, it’s not a school play. The president, the congressmen, the governor, everyone is going to be there. This is going to be the biggest event this town has ever seen! Nate has been waiting for it for ages!”

Hayley didn’t say anything. She just gave me her most compassionate look and a weak smile.

“I’m sorry, Hayley,” I said. “You are right. I just can’t believe…”

“You’re a good man, Jeff. Nate needs you, and I’m here for you both. Let’s call him, and I’ll show him those exercises now. Maybe we can get him back in shape for Friday.”

I didn’t have a better plan, so I conceded. I stood up and opened the door, but there was no sight of Nate. I started walking back to the concert hall but then saw a movement outside the window. I looked, and there he was - in his hat and a winter jacket, calling someone on his phone.

“The class is over,” I told Gina and Marcus when I was back in the room. “I’ll see you tomorrow.”

They gave me confused looks but shrugged and started packing. I quickly grabbed my own things and trotted down the stairs.

When I got outside, Nate was sitting there on a bench and staring blankly.

“Nate!” I called him and panted as I sat next to him. “Don’t run on me like that. I was worried!”

“I’m useless,” the boy said with resignation.

“No, you’re not. Stop saying that. I was talking to Ms. Tally, and she has some exercises for you to help you with your voice.”

“It’s too late,” he said without emotion. “I will not sing at the New Year’s Eve concert.”

I was speechless. Watching this poor boy’s dreams being forcefully taken from him by pure misfortune was shredding my soul into pieces. The light in his eyes was gone.

“Nate…” I started, almost ready to cry. “I swear we’ll figure something out. If I have to give my life away to get you ready for this concert, I will. We’re not backing away now, Natey. We’re not!”

The boy didn’t even look at me. He paused and let out a long sigh. “I just want to be at home.”

It was probably for the best. “Is your mother picking you up?”

He shrugged. “She’s not answering her phone.”

“Come on, Natey, I’ll give you a lift.”

We rode in silence. I stole occasional glances at Nate, who was observing the world moving past us with a dead stare. I couldn’t bring myself to speak anything uplifting. Why would you take the will to live away from your most beautiful creation, Lord? Why?

When I pulled up the driveway of Nate’s house, the boy finally shook off his trance. He picked up his backpack and pulled the door handle.

“Goodbye, Mr. Boyd. Thank you for the lift.”

“Let me walk you home,” I said, keeping in mind the boy’s sad and rough family history.

Nate didn’t protest. He fished out his keys and opened the door. Without a word, I followed him inside.

“Hi, Mom!” Nate yelled and threw his backpack on the floor. I walked past him and peeked into the living room.

Nate’s mom was asleep and snoring on the couch. There was an empty bottle of booze on the floor, and the room was a mess. The stench in the air was uncanny, and I found it devastating.

I sighed. Nate’s mom had had a rough alcoholic episode after the deaths of her husband and son. She had managed to get away from it with the help of friends and family, but now it looked like her demons were back.

“It’s fine, Mr. Boyd,” I heard Nate’s voice behind me. He walked past me and started cleaning the room.

“Nate!” I called him and got his attention. “Come here for a second.”

I knelt down and took the boy’s hands in mine, looking into his big, sad eyes.

“We will make things right for you, Natey. I promise.”

A nod.

“I need you to promise me something. If anything happens, call me. You have my number, right?”

A nod.

“Then promise me that you’ll call me. Don’t nod. I want to hear it from you.”

“I promise.”

“Full sentence, Natey.”

“I promise to call you if anything happens, Mr. Boyd.”

“You’re a fantastic boy, Natey. You have to be strong.”

Nate nodded, but his eyes were cold and unfocused.

Back on the road, I was clenching my hands on the steering wheel. My knuckles turned white. Why, Lord, why?

***

The next day, Nate didn’t show up at the rehearsal. I checked my phone, and there was an unanswered call from him.

“Hello, Mr. Boyd,” he said when I called him back.

“Hello, Nate. Is everything fine?”

“Yes, Mr. Boyd. I called to tell you that I won’t be coming back to school before January. I won’t be singing at the concert, either.”

“Natey… I told you. We’ll figure something out.”

“It’s too late,” he said. “My voice is even worse than yesterday. I need some space for myself and time to be there for my mom.”

I supported my head with my hand because I suddenly felt the weight of the whole world crashing down on me. I was failing him. And there was nothing I could do to fix it.

“Nate, listen to me. You are a godsend. You are the strongest and most amazing young man I’ve ever known. You have to be strong. After the New Year, we’ll figure something out.”

“I know, Mr. Boyd. Thank you,” he said, but there was no usual spark in his voice.

“Happy New Year, Natey. And remember, if you need anything, just call me, and I’ll come right away.”

“Thank you, Mr. Boyd.”

I sighed. A grand concert for the most important people in the country. Nothing will make it up for this boy. For the first time in my life, I felt helpless and disillusioned. Questioning everything I believed in. This couldn’t end like this. Not if there was a compassionate divine power watching over this world. But was there?

Gina and Marcus were singing beautifully during the rehearsal, but I just couldn’t focus. I hit the wrong note a few times when accompanying them. They didn’t say anything, but I still felt guilty.

“I’m sorry, guys. I’m worried about Nate.”

They nodded. I hoped I could shake it off before the big day.

When I arrived at the school the next day, I was surprised to find Nate sitting on the stairs.

“Nate, what are you doing here?”

The boy seemed nervous but strangely excited.

“I need to talk to you about something very urgently, Mr. Boyd.”

“Of course, Natey, let’s go to my office,” I said, and we went inside the building.

I told him to sit down on a chair, and instead of going behind my desk, I pulled the chair and sat next to him.

“Thank you for coming to me, Nate. It’s good to see you. Now tell me what’s the matter.”

“Uhm, Mr. Boyd, you will think I’m crazy, but I think that by accident, I found a way to get my voice back.”

“What?” I exclaimed and took off my glasses. “It’s wonderful! How?”

“Uhm, Mr. Boyd, it is not easy to say it. Can you promise you won’t tell anyone?”

“Natey… you can tell me anything. It won’t change what I think of you, and not a single word will leave this room.”

“Okay… um… well, so you see, Mr. Boyd, I was in the shower last night and, uhm, I was daydreaming and singing a little. My voice was awful. But then I, uh… it’s difficult to say it.”

“There is no judgment in this room, Natey, remember.”

“Okay, uh… well, I started playing with my penis, Mr. Boyd. And it got hard, and when I was playing with it, my voice got back to me! I know how it sounds, but it’s true!”

I want to say I’d been ready for anything the boy was going to tell me, but that would be a lie. I opened and closed my mouth repeatedly as my thoughts started running wild. Nate wasn’t a liar, and it was a feat for him to say something so intimate. How was it possible?

“I’m so sorry if I’m being weird, Mr. Boyd, but I had to tell someone!” Nate’s voice was shaking, and the spark was back in his big, beautiful eyes.

“It… it’s fine, Natey. Thank you very much for trusting me enough to tell me. This is… incredible. So is your singing voice back now?”

Nate looked down. “That’s the problem… as soon as I left the shower… I lost both my erection and the singing voice.”

“Natey… it is really hard to believe it but… I do. I believe you. I just need a moment to figure out what we make of this.”

“Uhm, I can show you if you think it would help, Mr. Boyd.”

I paused as I processed the meaning of his words.

“Oh, Natey, no, it won’t be necessary. I believe you, and there’s nothing that we really… uhm,” I paused and hesitated for a while. There was one thing I could do. “Are you sure you would be comfortable with it, Natey?”

“Uh, not really, Mr. Boyd. But I want my singing voice back really bad.”

I scratched the back of my head as I tried to make a good assessment of this situation. If only there was more time… the concert is tomorrow!

“Wait for me here, Nate. I’ll be back in five minutes. You can… get yourself ready.”

My mind was racing as I walked down the corridor to Hayley’s office. My finger hovered before her door as I was about to knock. I couldn’t possibly tell her everything. I had to handle it myself.

I knocked and invited myself in.

“Hey, Hayley, could I borrow a stethoscope? I need to check something about Nate.”

“Don’t you want to bring him here?”

“No need, it’s just… I’ll handle this one.”

“As you wish, Jeff. Just sanitize it after you use it.”

“Of course, Hayley, thank you.”

I was grateful she didn’t ask any questions. When I was back in the office, I was surprised to see Nate sitting on the chair in only his white briefs and socks of the same color. He was shyly covering his groin with his hands which I found funny considering what he was about to do.

“Listen up, Natey, if you don’t want to do it, you don’t have to. I can’t promise it will help you get your voice back permanently. All we can do is to try and pray.”

“I want to try, Mr. Boyd. I’ll do anything.”

I sighed. “Okay. I’ll do anything to help you, as I promised. Take these briefs down, and let’s see what I can find.”

Nate slowly slid his white briefs down his thighs and let them fall onto the floor. He looked away as if he could hide the fact that he was naked in front of me just by averting his gaze. He placed the briefs on a heap of his neatly-folded clothes that were now piled up on my desk.

I couldn’t believe my own eyes. Being a straight man, I’d never thought I could appreciate the beauty of an adolescent boy in such a divine way. This young Adonis was a living work of art, a pale, perfect body asking to be immortalized in marble. I looked down at his thin, white socks. These weren’t socks he should be wearing in this cold weather. I made a mental note of that. Nate’s penis was another proof that he was already a young man, and it was just his voice that hadn’t kept up. The round, full globe of his ballsack was tucked tight below a very decent, soft boyhood.

“You have nothing to be ashamed of, Nate. You have a beautiful voice and a beautiful body to match,” I said, hoping my words would help him relax and gain some confidence.

Indeed, Nate seemed to relax a little. He placed his hands on his thighs and spread his legs a little bit. I took a thin blanket from the couch and placed it on Nate's lap to cover his bits. Then I pulled my chair as close as I could and sat down facing the boy.

“Now, Nate, I’m going to be touching your vocal cords. I need you to sing for me and touch yourself as you did in the shower, is this fine with you?”

“Yes, Mr. Boyd,” Nate said softly and slid his hand under the blanket.

I lifted my hands and touched the sides of the boy’s slim, smooth neck. Nate hissed upon my touch.

“I’m sorry, Mr. Boyd. I feel a little sensitive everywhere.”

“That’s normal, Natey. You don’t need to be ashamed of anything. Now start singing, if you will. I need to catch the transition between your flaccid and erect penis while you sing.”

“All right, Mr. Boyd,” he said.

Nate started singing Amazing Grace and jerked himself off while I was examining his neck. It all felt very surreal, and I constantly had to remind myself why we were doing this and to stay professional at all times. Nate’s angelic face was innocent as ever, and he focused on the task as I was gently touching and pressing his skin where the vocal cords were. His voice was breaking every other word, and it really felt like it had gotten even worse than it was on the last rehearsal.

To my astonishment, as Nate’s manipulations intensified, his voice was getting cleaner and more precise. I felt the boy’s vocal cords strain and flex. When the tent under the blanket grew noticeably, Nate’s voice became resonant and strong, even stronger than I remembered from his best performances. I took my hands away from his neck and just watched in amazement as he played with himself and finished the song, lost in a trance.

The only problem was Nate was panting, and the effort of his hand required him to take quick breaths every few words. But even this wasn’t enough to distract me from the glory of his performance. If only there was a way to do it with less struggle…

Just as Nate was approaching the final lines, his throat tightened, and his voice became a little raspy. Had I had more recent experience with boys and their masturbatory habits, I would’ve known what was coming.

“I once was lost… but now, uhh, I’m found
Was blind… but now… oh… I… see!! Aaaah!”

With the final words, Nate’s body jerked and shuddered as a wet stain grew in the middle of the blanket.

Nate slowly composed himself and opened his eyes as if just realizing where he was.

“Oh no… I’m so sorry, Mr. Boyd, I completely lost myself… Oh, gee…”

“Nate, Nate!” I exclaimed and grabbed his free hand. “It’s all fine. No one’s judging you here. It’s a normal body reaction to… Anyway, this was… incredible! This was completely unprecedented… You are very, very special, Nate.”

“I am?”

“Of course! I promise I won’t make you a guinea pig for scientists to run their experiments, but we’re onto something incredible.”

“What about the concert?”

“Nate, What you have is more important than any concert in the world. But I know how important it is for you. And you know what? I think this is a sign from above. You are going to sing at this concert.”

“I think I could play with myself through a hole in my pocket, Mr. Boyd.”

“This won’t be needed, my boy. This is a sign from God! We will go all in! Now, clean yourself and get dressed. We need to talk to Marcus and Gina. We need to let them in on our little secret…”

***

I have played hundreds of concerts in my life. Some big, some small. Some solo, some with an orchestra. I played with the biggest names in show business. Darn it, I played for the Pope! But now, I had the worst case of jitters in my life, and I was struggling to control it.

The president. The first lady. Their four boys. Politicians. Businessmen. Celebrities. Countless locals and even Nate’s school friends. My friends, too. Parents. Everyone was here. Everyone! The large concert hall was full and buzzing with voices.

When Marcus started singing, I relaxed a little bit. Marcus was a healthy and confident blond boy. He wasn’t a prodigy like Nate, but he was still one of the most talented students I’ve ever had.

Gina’s performance made me feel even better. The girl’s vocal range and control were phenomenal. Both kids received standing ovations following their performances.

But then I got really nervous. I looked behind me on the side of the stage. Hayley was fixing Nate’s bow tie. I have no idea how I managed to get her on my side. It was reckless. It was risky. It was completely insane!

Gina and Marcus remained on stage in their nice evening suits. They were nervous, too, and exchanged anxious looks, fidgeting with their hands. Gina was holding the violin. Marcus carried a small wooden stool and a box of tissues.

Then it happened. Nate stepped up on the stage. I checked the boy’s bow tie that Hayley seemed so determined to fix on him. It was looking perfect and luckily so because this was the only thing my best student was wearing tonight.

The audience went silent as they observed the naked teenager walk onto the stage and stop in the middle, facing the crowd. Someone coughed, and the sound bounced off the auditorium walls in complete silence.

Nate looked at me and I smiled at him reassuringly. He folded his hands behind his back. There was nothing obscene about his nudity. He was such a natural and perfect beauty that, to me, he looked as smart and sharp-dressed as Gina and Marcus. His soft penis looked as if sculpted by a renaissance master.

Marcus stepped forward, and the sound of his steps echoed in the auditorium. He placed the stool next to Nate and put the box of tissues on it. Then he moved the microphone stand to the side and adjusted it so that the microphone was right in front of Nate’s mouth while leaving empty space in front of the dark-haired angel. Next, Marcus knelt in front of his friend, and they smiled at each other. Without wasting more time, Marcus took Nate’s penis in his fingers and then into his mouth.

The crowd buzzed with surprised voices. The presidential sons stared at the scene with their mouths open. People were looking at each other as if ensuring one another that they were not in the dream. No one had tried to stop us yet, but I knew we had to act fast.

I looked at my boys. Nate’s penis was quickly getting hard, but it was still at half-mast despite Marcus’s best efforts.

“Oh yes,” Nate moaned, forgetting that the microphone was on. “Suck it. It’s so good, Marcus. Suck it, bitch.”

The audience went silent again, barely able to believe the scene that was happening in front of their eyes.

Nate’s dick was now completely hard. I cleared my throat to shake the boy out of his daydream. He jumped a little and smiled at me apologetically. At this very moment, he was a good old Nate again, free of worries and concerns. I winked at him and took my hands off the keyboard. We decided to make him sing a capella for the biggest impact. It was all about him and his voice of an angel.

Then he started.

“Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I’m found
Was blind, but now I see.”

Nate was singing in perfect silence. His strong, vibrant voice resonated in the concert hall, creating the most beautiful music I’ve ever heard. By the third line, my eyes were moist, and I covered my trembling mouth with my hand. Marcus was going down on Nate’s boner, just as we practiced - not too fast, not too slow, matching the younger boy’s singing. Initially, Gina offered to do the honors, but Nate requested it was Marcus instead.

At the beginning of the second verse, Nate grabbed Marcus’s head and started thrusting gently, taking full control of the tempo of his humping and the song. He surprised me when he started directing his blond friend between the lines.

“‘Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
And grace my fears relieved,
(suck me harder, bitch)
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed,
(that’s right, ooh…)”

After the second verse, Gina stepped forward and started playing the melody on her strings to allow Nate to take a break. Meanwhile, Nate sped up and plowed his friend’s mouth with more speed and vigor.

“Oh yes, bitch, suck me,” Nate hissed, oblivious to the fact that his voice could be heard in the farthest corners of the hall. “That’s right, take my dick, you slut. You’re my fucking cumrag tonight,” he added over Gina’s beautiful string melody. He continued insulting Marcus and clenched his fist on his hair so hard that the kneeling boy yelped. His blows were pretty strong, but Marcus kept looking up into Nate’s eyes with love and devotion. Everything had to be subdued to the artist and his art.

“Faster, you little bitch, suck me dry,” Nate said in between the thrusts as Gina’s solo was coming to an end. Then, Nate picked up the singing.

“My chains are gone
I’ve been set free,
(squeeze my balls, dude),
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood, His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

I once was lost, but now I’m found, (Oooh, gonna cum!)
Was blind, OH! but now, AAH! I see, AAAH!

“Oh fuck, oh yeah, swallow it, you pussy ass boy,” Nate moaned as he emptied his load inside Marcus’s mouth, who took the load like a champ and with gratitude.

There was complete silence when Marcus stood up to his feet, took a tissue, and wiped Nate’s still hard and red penis. Then he took another and wiped his own mouth. Next, he stood next to Nate, facing the audience, and grabbed his hand. Gina joined them a second later, and they all bowed, grinning from ear to ear.

The crowd roared. Everyone was standing and clapping their hands above their heads. All eyes were moist, and the president himself was openly crying as his wife was hugging him. Two of their oldest sons were passionately kissing each other. The rest of the audience clapped and howled, deeply moved by Nate’s angelic voice and emotional performance. The two boys and the girl continued bowing and waving.

The youngest son of the president stepped on the stage, holding a bouquet of flowers. He must’ve been around Nate’s age. He approached Nate and handed him the bouquet with a smile which Nate happily accepted. Then the president’s son kissed Nate on his cheeks before pulling him into a deep, lips-to-lips kiss that lasted almost half a minute. Both the audience and Nate’s dick were still standing and not even thinking about getting down. My boy looked at me, and in his smile, I saw oceans of happiness. My boy was happy and fulfilled. This was a spectacular success.

***

“... and this, Your Honor, is all I have to say in my defense. I admit to every single allegation, and if I’m given a chance, I will do it again. Thank you.”

I sit down, feeling pride and endless bliss. Reliving these amazing moments was enough to bring tears to my eyes. I only regret that Nate couldn’t make it to the sentencing. He, Gina, and Marcus are performing in the capital. I wish I could be there with them.

I don’t have to wait long for the verdict.

“Jeffrey Boyd, for your crimes, you are found guilty. Guilty of your contribution to unearthing the greatest musical talent known to mankind. You can go free, Mr. Boyd.”

Everyone in the courtroom cheer. I don’t think there’s a single soul in there who wants to see me behind bars. But, well, it’s democracy. The trial had to happen.

Among the flashes, I go out of the court building and get into my car. Next to me, on the passenger’s seat, there’s Nate’s mother and, as of two weeks ago, my wife. I give her a soft kiss on the lips. It tastes of mint and her rosy lipstick - and nothing else. She’s been clean for almost two months.

“Shall we go, darling?”

“Yes, my love.”

Happy New Year Everyone!
Copyright © 2022 Arch Hunter; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 4
  • Wow 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 12/31/2022 at 6:02 PM, weinerdog said:

To say that was imaginative would be an understatement.Is Nate going on tour?...uh never mind

Happy New Year

Vote Nate next Super Bowl star!

On 12/31/2022 at 8:53 PM, drsawzall said:

Had I only known when I was thirteen...I coulda been a star!!!

Thanks for the lighthearted story and Happy New Year!!

Doctors hate him! Thank you for reading this hot mess and Happy New Year! :)

On 1/1/2023 at 2:45 AM, Freemantleman said:

Well that was different!!

I wish I'd known about this  technique at the time as I  wouldn't have been thrown off my music " O Level" course.

I went from being a talented soprano to not being able to sing a note once my voice "broke".  Almost 40 years later I still can't sing in tune or find the right pitch at all. I was and still am devastated as it was a big part of my life & I've missed singing sooooo much.

If only the treatment really existed!......

Plus I've been a bit of an exhibitionist in the past so large audiences???..... yummy!!......

Lol 😱🤯🤩🤩🤩🤣☺️🤣🤣🤣❤❤❤

That's funny how many beautiful careers get ruined by puberty every year. I surely miss my high C that I could easily hit when I was 12. OH well! xD 

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment

This one made me giggle 🤭😂

If only we could achieve such things in real life, I vote in favour of an experimental study to see if the idea has any merit!

Any volunteers? 🤣🤣🤣❤️

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..