Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 3,483 Words
  • 4,374 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Castaway Hotel - 2 - 9. Chapter 9 - Successes, Large and Small

“Do you mind if I come in?” I asked Trey, after knocking on his door. He looked confused as to why I’d do that, but finally spoke.

“No, it’s your house,” he responded, nonchalantly.

“Yes, it is MY house, but this is YOUR room,” I advised him. “Around here, we respect each other’s privacy and don’t invade anyone’s space unless we’re invited. Now, let’s try this again. Trey, may I come in and speak with you?”

“Yes, please do,” he answered, this time with a slight smile on his lips. I suspect he got a kick out of our little give and take; especially since he now realized his privacy would be honored.

“Mrs. Swarthout told me you were an orphan, but she didn’t give me any of the details,” I began. “Would you mind filling me in? I like to know a little about every boy and what it was like for him before he came to live with me. You don’t have to, if you don’t wish, but I would really appreciate it.” Trey studied me for a moment after I finished speaking, before he responded.

“Yeah, I guess so,” he stated, before pausing, to collect his thoughts. I think he might have also used some of this time to control his emotions before he began, as this appeared to still be quite a painful topic for him.

“It happened one night when I was away on a school trip,” he began. “I was told there was an huge explosion, which set fire to our house. Everyone who was there was killed.”

“Did they ever figure out what caused it?” I asked.

“Yeah, the fire department said it was a ruptured gas line and figured the explosion probably killed everyone in the house instantly. The family room was directly above the furnace room and the investigators said they believed my mother and sister had been in there at the time. They also said they thought my father must have smelled gas or something and then went down to investigate. They think it was something he might have done while he was down there that triggered the explosion. It killed all of them, my mom, dad and older sister.” His voice was beginning to crack as he told me this, and he shed a few tears thinking back upon that night, before fighting to regain his composure.

“When we got back home, the principal and one of the counselors met the bus as it pulled in and then took me with them, away from everyone else. Once we were alone, they told me what happened to my family. I couldn’t believe it. They were all dead. How could that be? Then I thought, if I hadn’t been on that trip, I would be dead too. There was no one left but me. My entire family was gone. My mom and dad had both been only children and their parents had already passed away, so now I had no one else. I didn’t know what I was going to do.” He began sobbing even harder, knowing his circumstances hadn’t really changed from that night. He still had no one – at least not yet.

“You have us and we would be glad to have you become a part of our family, if you want,” I offered. “You don’t have to decide about this immediately, but just give us a chance and see how you feel about it. Okay?” He began to look up at me, as the tears continued to roll down his cheeks.

“Yeah, okay,” he informed me, between his sobs. “I think it’s nice what you’re doing here,” he continued, once he got his emotions back under control. “Some of the other guys told me earlier about how they came here and what you’ve done to help them, so I guess this won’t be as bad as I first thought.”

“I’m glad you feel that way,” I told him, which caused him to force out a weak smile, “but I also want to give you a little warning before we go back downstairs,” I added, which caused a look of panic to replace his smile.

“It’s something I forgot to tell our last addition and it almost caused a major problem for us,” I admitted. After hearing that final sentence, which let him know I was about to say something general and nothing specifically about him, he began to relax again.

“The other boys like to run around the house nude after they take their showers, while they’re getting ready for bed. Many of them even like to sleep that way too. You don’t have to do it yourself, unless it’s something you’d like to do, but I thought you should be advised about this, before they startled you with their exhibitionism.”

“Really? They go around without anything on? That’s great!” he responded with a great deal of enthusiasm, before realizing what he had said and how he had said it. He immediately stopped short and regained his control before he continued, this time trying to sound less enthusiastic about my announcement. “You don’t have to worry. I won’t mind. I’ve seen naked boys in the school showers. It’s no big deal.”

“I’m glad you feel that way,” I countered, while trying to read between the lines, “because you’ll probably get quite an eyeful of naked boy flesh before long.” Once again, I thought I saw a glimmer in his eyes as I mentioned this, so I thought he might be happier here than he first thought.

As Trey and I walked to the family room, I continued to think about his initial joyous response to my telling him the boys liked to go nude and now suspected Trey might be gay. I wouldn’t ask or say anything to embarrass him at this point, but I would definitely stay alert for signs as to how he swung.

During one of the commercials, Trey began to open up about himself. He told us he was thirteen, in the eighth grade and would turn fourteen in February. Good Lord. This meant I would now have my fourth fourteen-year old, as Ricky and Pat were 14 already, Cole would turn 14 next week, and then Trey in February. I sincerely hoped God wasn’t punishing me for something.

The boys all seemed to get along well during our initial time together, but soon some started disappearing, as they got ready for bed. Most of the time, one or two would wander off when a program came on that they didn’t especially care for. That way, they wouldn’t miss anything important.

I did notice that Kevin asked Trey to join Dustin and him, after explaining they all took showers together, as it saved time (although in reality I don’t think it really did accomplish that goal). Watching them talk with each other, I began to feel Kevin had an immediate attraction to Trey, but that’s when I saw the green-eyed monster flare up in Dustin again. That’s one thing that always confused me. Dustin claims to be straight and insists he doesn’t have a romantic interest in Kevin, yet he always seems to get jealous if Kevin is attracted to anyone else or if someone else seems interested in Kevin. Go figure.

Before long, a swarm of naked boys began to filter back into the room with me, but Trey had on a pair of shorts when he entered. No problem. Now I know he is shy about things of this nature, but I think some of the other boys were more than a little disappointed about this turn of events. At that point, I decided to go up to my room and slip into a pair of shorts myself, as it was quite a warm night, and that was when I got my next surprise. When I entered my room, I could hear Danny and Pat in my bathroom. From the sounds of it, I surmised Pat was doing a little experimentation of his own. Since I didn’t want him to know I had overheard what was going on, I sneaked back out of my room and proceeded downstairs. I needn’t have hurried, because it was about twenty minutes later before Pat and Danny strolled back in to join us, with both of them looking quite relaxed.

We watched television for about another hour before I sent the younger ones up to their rooms. An hour later I sent the older ones up too. As the last of the boys said good night to me, Danny held back. I had a feeling it had something to do with what happened upstairs and concluded he wanted to talk about it. Once we were alone, he began.

“I just thought you might want to know that Pat started asking me a bunch of questions when we went upstairs. They were about the kinds of things we did with each other. I told him what I could without going into specifics and then I told him he could use the shower first, since I thought he was still a bit shy about such things. That’s why I was kind of surprised when he suggested we could take our shower together. When I didn’t answer, he asked me if I wanted to, so I told him that would be fine with me. While we were in the shower, Pat asked me if I’d do certain things with him. To try to convince me, he also told me he’d done a few things before, so that did kind of make it easier for me to say yes. I thought you might like to know what we did tonight.”

“I would and I appreciate this,” I told him. “Pat’s outburst and then turn around have confused me some, so anything you tell me will help to shed a little more light on figuring him out.”

Danny went on to explain what happened, knowing this type of information helped me understand the boys better and allowed me to help them in the future, whenever problems arose. He knew it was especially critical with the new boys, whom I knew very little about, so he was very open and willing to share his entire experience with me. Here is what I learned.

Once they were in the shower, Pat asked Danny if he would be willing to jack off with him. Danny agreed and soon discovered that Pat meant to do it TO each other. Of course, that didn’t bother Danny at all, but he let Pat decide who was going to go first. Pat said he was so nervous that Danny should do him first, so Danny agreed and reached out for his circumcised pole, which was already beginning to rise to the occasion. Danny stroked it a few times to get him fully erect, played with his nut sac for a short time and then he moved to Pat’s right side and began to jack him off. He wrapped his fingers and palm around that throbbing bad boy and slowly started his stroking rhythm.

After just a minute or so of this action, Pat was already getting weak kneed from the contact, so Danny wrapped his arm around Pat’s waist to support him. Danny said he was almost afraid that Pat was going to hyperventilate from the excitement, but it didn’t happen. Instead, Danny quicken his pace, not knowing how long Pat would be able to take this amount of stimulation, and slid his left hand between Pat’s legs so he could pull, tug and massage his scrotum too. It wasn’t long after that before Pat was panting and his dick spewed several streams of thick creamy spunk against the shower wall. Danny continued to hold him and milk the final drops from his dick, until Pat recovered from his ejaculation and then Pat thanked Danny for his effort.

Danny decided to wash Pat off while he recovered, before quickly showering his own muscular frame. By the time he’d finished, Pat finally stepped forward, ready to return the favor. Eagerly, Pat squeezed Danny’s large rod and explored it with his fingers, like a small child studying a new toy. He did this for several minutes, before he took it securely in hand and began to pump it back and forth. Pat’s grip was tight, but his hand was still trembling, as he continued his up and down manipulation of Danny’s hard-on. Danny made Pat work hard to get him off and it took many minutes before his body stiffened and ropes of boiling spunk shot from his piss-slit and were washed down the drain. Pat totally emptied Danny’s wand before letting go, but now that they’d shared this intimate act, he also told Danny some of his secrets.

“I told you that I had done this before,” Pat began, “but it wasn’t with another boy. It was with my mom’s boyfriend and I didn’t have any choice in the matter. He did it to me and then made me do it to him. I guess that’s why I got so upset that first night, when I saw all of you naked, because I thought those things were going to start happening all over again.” Pat stopped to gauge Danny’s reaction to what he’d said, and seeing Danny wasn’t making a face or running away, Pat continued.

“Even though I enjoyed what he did to me, I hated having to do it to him, but this was different and so much better,” Pat admitted. “I even liked doing it to you too. It was never this good when he made me do it to him, so I guess it makes it better when you can choose what you want to do. Thank you, Danny. I’m not sure you’ll ever know how much you’ve done to help me get over what happened then, by doing this with me tonight.”

“I’ve got an idea,” Danny agreed, “and you’ll never have to worry about anyone forcing you to do things you don’t want to do while you’re here. I think many of the others would be willing to help you, if you asked them, so don’t ever be scared to approach them either. If they don’t want to do something, they’ll say no, but they’ll never make fun of you or tell anyone else. We’re all brothers here and we take care of each other. We may tease back and forth and pull some good-natured pranks, but we’d fight to protect each other, if it came to that.”

“I know. Dad told me some of that and I’ve seen even more of it for myself,” Pat admitted. “I’m so glad you guys were here and willing to let me join your family.”

“No, it’s OUR family,” Danny corrected him. “The minute a guy comes through the front door, he is part of OUR family, unless he chooses not to be. I think I can speak for everyone when I say that we want you here, if that’s what you want.”

Pat started to shed a few tears at that point, but he didn’t even try to hide the fact. When the flow of water from his eyes stopped, he looked up at Danny and spoke. “Nobody’s ever really WANTED me before, they just wanted something FROM me. I can’t believe you guys are all so great like this. I never knew there were really people out there like you. I thought people like this only appeared in stories.”

“I think we all thought that too,” Danny concurred. “We all had bad home lives, some worse than others, but none of them were what you could call good. In case you don’t know about them, I’ll give you a quick run down about the others. I know none of them will mind and would even be eager to tell you themselves, but I’ll fill you in for them. Ricky’s mother was a drug addict and died from an overdose. Since he never knew his dad, he ended up here. He was the first one Dad took in and then I came next. My parents threw me out of the house and disowned me after they found out I was gay.” Realizing what he had just said, Danny thought maybe he needed to say something more. “I hope that doesn’t bother you, after what we just did together.”

“No way!” Pat assured him, emphatically. “How could I think less of you after all you’ve done for me? Who knows, I might even be gay too,” he added, to Danny’s great surprise. “I’m just not sure yet. I didn’t think so before, but I really enjoyed what we just did, so who knows?”

“And you probably won’t be sure for a while, so just keep an open mind and have some fun. Now, where was I? Oh yes, I was telling you about us.” The boys were grinning at each other, knowing they were enjoying being with one another, as Danny continued to enlighten Pat about his brothers.

“Dustin was bounced around between a bunch of different foster homes and ended up living with Kevin’s family. After he got caught fooling around with Kevin, by Kevin’s father, Dustin got bounced from there and ended up here with Dad. After Dustin was gone, Kevin was beaten quite badly by his dad, because of what he’d done, so that caused Kevin to run away. The cops picked him and he ended up here too, thanks to Aunt Sally. She kind of helped us all end up here with Dad.” I think that information began to help Pat understand why the boys were all so affectionate to her, as well.

“Cole and Graham really are brothers and they’ve had it the worst,” Danny continued. “Their parents ran off and left them alone and they almost starved to death. You should have seen them when they came here. They looked awful, like pictures you see in magazines of kids in Africa or Asia who’ve had nothing to eat for a really long time. They’ve got a bunch of problems because of all that and have a lot of trouble with school. Heck, they’re lucky just to be alive.

“So, you see,” Danny concluded, “we’ve all had our share of problems and each of us thought the same way you did, until we met Dad. He made the difference for all of us and there’s nothing we wouldn’t do to repay him. We all try hard not to let him down, and so far we haven’t. He sometimes says he only did this because he was lonely, but we know that’s not the whole truth. He’s just a great guy, with a big heart, and he really does love us. He adopted the rest of us last June and I’m sure he’s gonna do the same thing for you some time in the future, if you want him to.”

“I do. I really do,” Pat agreed, nearly dancing with excitement. “Since I’ve been here, I’ve seen how happy everyone is and I want to be part of this, not just an outsider living here. I would do anything to make him my real dad, and not just my foster dad. I’ve never wanted anything more in my whole life.”

“Well, just do what’s right and follow his rules, and I’m sure it will happen sooner or later. Trey will have the same opportunity too, along with any other boy who comes here after you guys. Dad can afford it now, so the sky’s the limit. I even think he’d have taken you and Trey in, even before he got the extra money, but having it takes a lot of the worry out of it for him. As far as we’re concerned, you’re already our brother and he’s your dad. It just may take a while before it becomes official, but it’s gonna happen. I just know it.”

Danny finished his story and I thanked him for all the information he’d shared with me. I told him he was wise beyond his years and thanked him deeply for all the kind things he’d told Pat about me. I also advised him I would be investigating the possibility of adoption for each boy who wanted it, as a part of their Christmas present, like I had done for the rest of them last year. He just smiled at my news and told me that’s what he figured. Now that we had finished, he gave me a kiss and a hug and then went off to bed.

After Danny left, I sat alone in the dark and thought about everything I’d heard for a short time, before I went to turn in myself. Let’s just hope this means we’ve had another success at the Castaway Hotel.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
  • Love 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

2 hours ago, Ezz0564 said:

I'm missing Brandon & Jay. 

 

Don't despair, they will return. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Well things are going great with Pat now and wow I'm pretty sure Trey is gay he seemed awfully happy to hear about the guys running around in the buff.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Lizzydolphin37 said:

Well things are going great with Pat now and wow I'm pretty sure Trey is gay he seemed awfully happy to hear about the guys running around in the buff.

Yes, Pat's doing well and you're probably right about Trey.  That was sort of a giveaway.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..