Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 4,193 Words
  • 3,250 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Castaway Hotel - 9 - 28. Chapter 28 - Wrapping Up

On the ride back to the cabins, I wasn’t the only one who noticed Peter was feeling down. I could see some of the other boys talking to him and trying to cheer him up, after Peter told them how he felt.

“I hate the thought of you blokes leaving,” Peter explained. “I’ve had such a great time, but now I feel as bad as I did when it was time for me to leave the States.”

“Come on, cheer up,” Graham told him. “We’ll still chat online and we’ll see each other again. I know Dad will make sure we do.”

“I know he will too,” Peter agreed, “but I’m still going to miss being with you every day. You’re not just my friends, you’re my family too.”

“We’re going to miss you as well and you definitely are part of our family too,” Little Ricky added. “Hey, why don’t you stay in with us again tonight. I’m sure Cole won’t mind switching again and staying with Ricky. That way, we might be able to make you feel a little better.” Peter’s head shot up and he stared at Little Ricky.

“What do you mean?” he wondered, hopefully.

“I think you know what I mean,” Little Ricky explained. “I mean, I’ve done it with you before.”

“And I have too,” Graham chimed in, added an even greater incentive. Peter was grinning from ear-to-ear, as he agreed to their proposal, so the boys quickly went over to confront Cole about making the room exchange.

We stopped for dinner before we reached the cabins and I notice Graham, Sammy and Little Ricky were all huddled around Peter. Then when we got back, I discovered Cole was with us again and inquired about the change.

“What’s up?” I asked him.

“Oh, the others wanted Peter to stay with them again tonight,” Cole explained. “I think they’re planning on cheering him up, since he’s kind of bummed out about us leaving.”

“I see,” I replied, and then let the conversation drop. I had a fairly good idea what they would be doing to cheer Peter up.

Once they were alone in the other cabin, the three boys began trying to lift Peter’s spirits a bit.

“Okay, I guess were going to have to do something special to make you feel better,” Little Ricky informed Peter, “and it will have to be something you’ll always remember.”

“You don’t have to do that,” Peter offered, although he was excited about what he thought Little Ricky was suggesting.

“We do,” Graham stated, “and we’ve all agreed.” Little Ricky and Sammy were nodding their heads in support. “So it’s your choice. Which one of us do you want to make love to first?”

“You’re all willing to let me shag you again?” Peter asked, astounded.

“If that’s what you want,” Sammy confirmed.

“But I’ll feel bad about having to pick one of you to do it with,” Peter explained. “I really like each of you and don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings, by not choosing him.”

“Then you can do it with all of us, one at a time,” Sammy suggested. Peter’s mouth dropped open.

“I don’t think I could do it that many times in a row,” Peter gasped.

“Oh, not one right after the other,” Little Ricky explained. “Do one of us now, another a little later and you can do the last one in the morning, before we leave.”

“Do you mean that?’ Peter asked astounded, and the three boys merely nodded their reply.

“I’ll give it a go,” Peter agreed, “if you are all sure you want to do this.” All three boys nodded again.

“So who’s first?” Sammy asked.

“I’m still going to feel bad choosing one of you over the others,” Peter confessed. “Why don’t you decide who goes first instead.”

The boys agreed and played rock-paper-scissors to determine the order. It ended up that Sammy was going first, followed by Graham, and Peter would be with Little Ricky in the morning.

“You guys can do it to me too,” Peter stated.

“You don’t have to do that,” Sammy told him. “We know you aren’t into receiving, as much as you are giving.”

“Well, you three aren’t either,” Peter countered, “but you’re willing to do this for me. Besides, I’ve discovered it’s not so bad. In fact, I kind of enjoyed it the last time.”

“Hey, if you’re down with it, then it’s certainly fine with us,” Little Ricky added. Peter nodded, without hesitation, so it looked as if everything was set.

There was some discussion about which room they would use to do this in and the boys decided it might be best if they used the bedroom in the back for this purpose. This way, those still outside wouldn’t easily overhear what the pair was up to, so it would cut down on the teasing about it later. The other pair would stay in the other bedroom or common area, and since they knew what was going on, nothing they heard would bother them.

Peter went in with Sammy first and they quickly stripped down. Sammy had the condoms and the lube on the nightstand and it didn’t take long for Peter to get hard. As soon as he was, he slipped the condom over his shaft and lubed it up, while Sammy did the same to his backside. Sammy then got on the bed, on all fours, and Peter got into position behind him.

After placing the head of his cock at Sammy’s rear opening, Peter applied a little pressure and slid in. Almost as soon as he felt Sammy’s butt checks against his pubis, Peter began gyrating his hips back and forth, and immediately began to feel the pleasurable sensations running up and down his shaft.

The boys went at it for quite a few minutes, and Sammy tried to match Peter’s efforts as much as possible, to make it even more enjoyable for him. When Peter began to feel the hot lava churning in his midsection, he increased his pace, until his juices bubbled over and erupted into the end of the protective covering. Exhausted, Peter fell backward, almost off the end of the bed, and lost his connection with his partner.

Once he’d recovered, Peter insisted that Sammy do the same thing to him, so Sammy complied. They got into the same position, only this time their roles were reversed, but it ended with similar results. When they finished, they took a quick shower and then went back out to join up with the others.

After talking for a little while and rehashing some of their favorite memories for the past couple of weeks, Peter and Graham slipped off to the back bedroom, while the other pair went to the other. They had all agreed they wanted to take a quick nap, and then about an hour or so later, Graham woke up to use the toilet. When he returned, he noticed Peter was also awake.

“Are you ready now?” Graham asked, while looking directly into Peter’s eyes.

“I’m not sure,” Peter replied. “I’m still a little knackered.”

“Okay, then you take it easy and I’ll do the work,” Graham told him, as he reached down and began to work little Peter, so he could get him to stand at attention. Peter stopped Graham, almost immediately, and Graham looked surprised. That was until he saw Peter run off to the toilet. When Peter got back, Graham decided to use his mouth to get Peter erect instead.

As soon as Peter’s boyhood was standing tall and proud, Graham slipped a condom over it, greased it up and then positioned himself over Peter’s midsection. Slowly, Graham sat down on Peter’s firm mast and let it enter his body.

After Peter’s penis had slid completely into Graham’s warm cavern and Graham’s butt cheeks were touching Peter’s pubic patch, Graham started bouncing up and down on the shaft. Slowly, he began working Peter towards his second orgasm of the night by tightening his anal muscles, each time he lifted upward. Then Graham would drop quickly downward, until he was once again firmly impaled on Peter’s rigid shaft. Graham did this for many minutes and then Peter began to feel that familiar tingling building in his groin. When Peter began to pant and gasp beneath him, Graham quickened his pace, until Peter arched his back and thrust into Graham, as he filled the condom with his boy juices. Even after Peter had climaxed, Graham rose up and down a few more times, to drain Peter completely. When he felt Peter had relinquished all he had to give, Graham allowed him a few minutes to recuperate, before changing places.

Graham was willing to forego his turn, since Peter was so worn out, but Peter wouldn’t hear of it. Instead, he rolled over and lay, face down, on the bed, thus allowing Graham to do the same to him. Once Graham was ready, he slipped inside of Peter’s warm cavern and began thrusting in and out, as he worked his way to his own orgasm. Although Peter seemed to be enjoying it, he didn’t have the strength to do much to help out, so Graham continued on, until he unloaded all he had to give. Once he’d ejaculated, the pair cleaned up quickly and then returned to bed, looking forward to getting a little more sleep.

Around 7:00 the following morning, Little Ricky slipped out of the room he had been in and entered the other bedroom. He woke Graham and Graham quickly left to go to the other bedroom, with Sammy. Little Ricky then lay down next to Peter and waited for him to awake. Once Peter had stretched, used the toilet and was fully alert, Little Ricky offered to do what the others had already done for him.

Once he got Peter sufficiently aroused, Little Ricky got on his back and drew his knees up to his chest. Even though he understood Peter wasn’t into kissing another guy, Little Ricky wanted to watch Peter’s face as they made love. Peter was fine with this and crawled up behind him, so he could penetrate yet another one of his friends.

Peter slid in without much difficulty and immediately worked himself into a nice relaxing rhythm. Both boys appeared to be enjoying this connection, as Peter ground his way in and out of Little Ricky’s tunnel of love, and grunted, moaned and cooed in response. This continued even longer than when Peter had made love with the others, but then Peter began to feel the silent need to speed up. Suddenly, he began thrusting like a madman, as he raced toward the finish line. Even a rabbit would have been proud if he’d seen Peter’s final sprint home, and then Peter stiffened, grunted and released his boy cream into the condom’s reservoir. Within seconds after doing this, he collapsed on top and Little Ricky and they stayed that way for a few minutes, until Peter had the strength to lift off of him again.

Once he did that, he switched places and took up an identical position, so he could reward Little Ricky for what he had done. Peter was actually beginning to enjoy doing this, although he would probably not do it with anyone else, other than the Curries. Having it done to him did fill him with another kind of pleasure and caused something inside of him to send out little jolts of electricity every now and then. This caused him to feel a warm sensation in his rectal area, which reminded him of when he scratched a part of his body that itched really badly. Peter was in no way sorry he did this for them in return, since he did receive both pleasure and satisfaction from the act.

Once this pair had finished, they got cleaned up, dressed and then packed up all of their gear, so they could load it onto the mini-bus. We would drive over to Peter’s house first and then go out for breakfast, after which we would follow Peter’s parents to Sydney. This was so we could all spend a little more time together and say a final good-bye, before we returned home.

When we reached the city, we quickly did the things we hadn’t had time for when we arrived. We began with a quick stop at Finger Wharf, which is the largest timber-piled building in the world. It was completed in 1915, and during the first 70 years of its existence, the wharf was primarily involved in the exporting of wool. It also served as a deployment area for troops going off to fight in both World Wars and was used as an arrival area for a great number of immigrants. However, today it is home to a hotel, several restaurants and numerous residential apartments. The actor, Russell Crowe, owns a 14-million dollar penthouse here and the residential areas in this structure are now some of the most expensive and sought after locations in the country.

From there, we went to see the Hyde Park Barracks, which has been a significant feature in Sydney since 1819. At first, it was used to house convicts that had been assigned to work for the government. The prisoners were locked up at night and then sent out to work during the day, only to return to the barracks when their job was done. Once the building was no longer used for that purpose, it became an immigration depot for single females and then an asylum for destitute women. Then, for a ninety-year period, up until 1979, it housed law courts and government offices. In 1981, after being closed down for a short period, the building was restored and turned into a museum, which it is today.

You can now visit it and see representations of what the lives of convicts and the other inhabitants of the house would have been like. There are models that show what the barracks looked like when it housed the men, who were non-violent and had typically been found guilty of theft. There had also been women and children convicts, but they were housed at other facilities, not this one. The majority of the convicts had been sent here from England, where the prisons were extremely overcrowded, and then were quickly forgotten about. Up to 600 convicts were crowded into this building at any time and forced to wear uniforms, so they would stand out as being different from everyone else. They were only fed twice a day, and those meals generally consisted of either a soup or stew, made up largely of vegetables and salted pork. The convicts slept in hammocks, which could be attached to a single hook when not in use, but they also took up less space when they were being utilized.

In another area, we were able to see what it would have been like for the females that were housed there later. The majority of these women would have been between the ages of sixteen and eighteen, and also unmarried. They were either sent here or volunteered to come to do domestic work. Once they arrived, they were also expected to find a husband and have many children, to increase the non-native population of the country. This room contained artifacts belonging to various girls that had lived there and these items helped shed some insight onto what life would have been like for them.

This turned out to be a very interesting and enlightening stop, and the boys talked excitedly about what we had seen, while we ate lunch. Once we finished our meal, I led everyone off to do the one thing Ricky had been dying to get us to try. We were going to climb the Sydney Harbor Bridge.

Mr. and Mrs. Dennis didn’t want to go, but I insisted, since they didn’t go with Ricky and Peter, when Ricky had been staying with them. Reluctantly, they agreed, so we set off for the entrance. After paying the required fees, we sat through a safety lecture, took a breath capacity and breathalyzer tests, and then we had to put on this special BridgeSuit, as well as hats and gloves, since it was winter. We locked up all of our personal things in a secured area, because the only personal items you can take with you on this climb are glasses and hearing aids. We even had to go through a metal detector before we started out, just to make sure we had left everything else behind. We were also fitted with a harness and a communication device, before we were led to the point where we would start the climb.

We had to split into two groups, because there were so many of us, so Jake went with Mrs. Dennis and half of the boys, while I went with Mr. Dennis and the other half. We had asked them if they wanted to stay together or split up, and they both agreed it might be more fun just to go with us. They explained they had done it together before, the first year climbing the bridge was allowed, which was some time in early 1999. You see, this climb has only been open to the public since October 1998, so it’s a fairly recent addition to the sightseeing activities there.

We started by taking some stairs and then going up a ladder, before crossing a catwalk to the archway. Once we were at an upper point on the archway, we then climbed to the top of the Eastern Arch. Jesse and Andrew had each opted to go with my group, and once we got out in the open, Jesse started to suffer from a mild bout of acrophobia. Seeing this, I quickly looked around until I spotted Brandon, because seeing Jesse’s reaction had brought back memories of what had happened to Brandon at the Grand Canyon. Brandon appeared to be doing fine, but Danny was talking to him. I suspected Danny was offering Brandon some encouragement and moral support. Since Brandon didn’t seem to be doing badly, I turned my attention to Jesse.

“You’ll be fine,” I told him. “Just look straight ahead and try not to glance down. That way it won’t affect you so badly.”

“But I might fall,” he whined.

“Jesse, you have the harness on and it’s hooked to the rail, so that’s not going to happen,” I assured him. “Andrew and I won’t let anything bad happen to you, we promise. I’m right here in front of you and he’s behind, so everything will be fine.” Once Jesse looked at me and then turned back to make certain Andrew was indeed behind him, he began to relax and was basically fine for the rest of the climb.

It wasn’t too steep of an arch, possibly because this is the longest single span bridge in the world. When we reached the summit, we were given a chance to look around and the view was simply magnificent. It happened to be a very clear day, so we could see miles in every direction. Immediately in front of us were all the high-rise buildings, but we could also see past them and note how expansive Sydney is. We could even make out the Blue Mountains in the distance, which reminded us of the time we’d spent there. We were also able to watch the boats travel around the harbor and had a very picturesque view of the Sydney Opera House.

Now that we had reached the pinnacle of the bridge, pictures of the various climbing groups were taken. Unfortunately, we couldn’t all get in a single shot and this was done in smaller groups. Since our harnesses were constantly fastened to the railing, we also had to have our pictures taken with those closest to us at the time, but only in groups of four to six for a single shot. In the end, we had a snapshot showing each of us standing at the top of the bridge, which would be priceless reminders of our time here in the future.

At this point, we had to cross over to the Western Arch, so we could make our decent. Once we reached the point where we had begun the climb, we collected our things and thanked the staff for the fantastic experience. It was truly an enjoyable and memorable opportunity. I’m sure it will also be one the things the boys talk about for many years to come.

Before we left, we looked at the pictures that had been taken of us on a computer and then I purchased four sets of each. This way I could give Mr. and Mrs. Dennis and Peter one set (especially since they were all in different snapshots), keep a set for the family scrapbook at home and then have a couple of sets the boys could take around to show their friends. It seemed the practical thing to do.

I’m glad we had taken all of those other walking tours first though, because they actually helped get us ready for this. It still took a lot out of us, well at least out of Jake and me, and I knew we’d pay for it later with an assortment of aches and pains. For now, however, we’d merely enjoy the climb for what it was – a wonderful and remarkable adventure. The climb had taken over three hours from start to finish, with another half hour to look at the pictures, make our purchase and then allow the boys an opportunity to pick out a few other souvenirs to remind them of our time here, so it was getting close to dinnertime.

After speaking with Mr. and Mrs. Dennis about where we should eat, they suggested a place they knew and said it came highly recommended. We ended up going there, but had to endure a short wait to get seated. We also had to split up into several smaller groups, but it turned out to be well worth the effort. Once we finished eating, we began to say good-bye to the Dennises for the final time, because they were returning home and we were going to be heading to a hotel near the airport. We would spend our final night there, because our flight didn’t leave until early the next morning.

While Jake and I were saying good-bye to our hosts, Peter walked to the bus and collected his gear. As he was doing so, he was also saying so long to the rest of my brood, before spending a few teary minutes with Ricky.

“I don’t know when we’ll see each other again,” Peter said, “but I’ll never forget you, mate.”

“Hey, come on,” Ricky teased. “We’ll get together again sometime and we’ll see each other on the webcams. Cheer up. It’s not the end of the world. Just think of it this way. Now, you won’t have to worry about me pulling a prank on you.” Peter laughed, hugged Ricky again and then went over to speak with Sammy, Graham and Little Ricky.

After urging them to move to a spot a short distance away from the others, he looked up and spoke. “I want to thank you for what you did for me last night and this morning,” he said, a bit teary-eyed. “I won’t forget it, or you either. You have been great and I love each of you. I’ll chat you up whenever I can, but I will never forget you.”

They all hugged after that and then Peter picked up his duffel and went over to speak to Jake and me.

“Thank you so much for taking me with you to see all those places,” Peter told us. “I really had a wonderful time and love you both.”

“Hey, we needed you as our guide and we enjoyed having you with us as well,” I countered. “We love you too and we’ll see each other again.” I then gave Peter a hug, and then Jake did the same, after adding his own sentiments.

After that, Peter followed his parents to where they had parked their car, but he waved back at us before he wandered out of sight. We got back on the bus and drove off, as we made our way to the hotel.

We spent a very quiet night, since everyone was a bit down due to the fact that our vacation and time with Peter had drawn to an end. In fact, we all went to bed fairly early that evening and I didn’t hear from any of the boys again, except those staying in my room, until morning.

After eating a quick breakfast, we drove to the airport and I turned in the mini-bus. Then, we carried our luggage and checked in, before we began the boring wait to board our flight. Fortunately, we were in the air within the hour, thus saying our final good-bye to Australia and beginning the long journey home.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..