Jump to content
  • Join Gay Authors

    Join us for free and follow your favorite authors and stories.

Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Red Zone - 4. "Interception"

The water of the lagoon cut sharp and clean against the speedboat hull, the night sky swallowing its sound as Damien raced toward the resort. His thoughts were a blur, replaying every heated moment, every glance, every touch. Bruce, his hands, his mouth, his cock. Damien couldn't stop the flood of images. It wasn't just physical, the feeling of Bruce still pumping inside him. It was charged, dangerous.

Damien reached the dock at the resort, his hands trembling as he cut the engine. He barely remembered tying the boat off, legs unsteady as he staggered toward the staff quarters. He had to be discreet, to compose himself before anyone noticed. But his pulse was still racing, the rush of what had happened colliding with the harsh reality that he'd just crossed a line he could never uncross.

As he slipped through the quiet halls, footsteps light, Damien thought he was in the clear. But as he creaked open the door to his room, Ryan stirred from his bed, groggily blinking as he pushed himself up on one elbow.

"Blondie?" Ryan voiced with a slurred whisper, still heavy with sleep. He rubbed his eyes, blinking against the dim light. "Where the hell have you been?" he questioned.

Damien froze for a moment, cursing inwardly. He had hoped to sneak in without waking Ryan, but now, standing there with his wrinkled clothes and hair disheveled, there was no avoiding it. He closed the door quietly, hoping to play it cool.

"Nowhere," Damien muttered, tugging his shirt off and tossing it onto a nearby chair. "Just... out," the blonde dismissed. Ryan sat up fully now, eyes wide with curiosity.

"You were at the Cove, weren't you?" The stud asked, his face lighting up, eager and buzzing with the energy of someone who wasn't going back to sleep any time soon. "Did you see him? Bruce?" he immediately asked.

Damien's stomach twisted at the mention of Bruce's name. He kept his face neutral, his back turned to Ryan as he rifled through his drawers, desperate for something to occupy his hands and mask the storm of emotions swirling inside him.

Ryan's excitement grew, oblivious to the weight that hung in the room.

"You did, didn't you?" he pressed. "Come on, man, spill it! Did you talk to him? You're killing me!" the stud drilled. Damien swallowed hard, his throat dry. He didn't turn around, afraid his face would reveal the truth.

"Yeah," he said slowly, trying to keep his voice even. "I saw him. Just, you know...the usual," Damien replied with a shaky voice. Ryan scoffed, throwing his blankets off and sitting at the edge of the bed. He had a pair of white undies on, his semi-hard shaft hugging the fabric underneath.

"Were you at a party? Come on, Damien, don't be like that," Ryan pleaded.

Damien let out a breath, his hands gripping the dresser's edge as he stared at his reflection in the mirror. His skin was still flushed, his eyes wild and raw from the aftermath. He couldn't bear to face Ryan with the truth. Not now, not ever. How could he possibly explain that an hour ago, he was fucking Ryan's idol, the most high-profile NFL player in the country?

Ryan, meanwhile, was oblivious, caught up in his own world of hero worship.

"Man, if I'd been in your shoes..." Ryan uttered, shaking his head, his grin wide. "I don't know how you keep your cool around him. I'd be freaking out," he commented.

Damien's pulse quickened, a wave of guilt washing over him. He couldn't stand the innocent admiration in Ryan's voice and the pedestal he had Bruce on. It made what had just happened feel even more illicit and wrong.

"Look, Ryan," Damien finally said, his voice tight, turning to face him. "It's a job. That's it," the blonde uttered. Ryan immediately raised an eyebrow, sensing something off but not quite putting the pieces together.

"You're acting weird again," he teased, but his eyes showed a glimmer of suspicion now. "What's going on? Was he a pain in the ass?" the stud questioned.

"You could say that..." Damien muttered, his mind already elsewhere, reeling. He shut the bathroom door behind him, leaning against it as he squeezed his eyes shut. His skin still burned from the heat of Bruce's touch, and no matter how hard he tried to brush off his thoughts, he couldn't shake the truth of what had happened.

He couldn't escape the realization that, despite everything, part of him didn't want to.


(Two hours earlier)

Downstairs, the Cove's party continued with music pulsating violently against the walls. Its vehemence enough to dampen the intense flames that had erupted within the master bathroom.

Bruce's mouth and tongue were firmly secured to Damien's as the young man moaned under the jock's passionate kisses. Their eyes locked in a heated gaze, fueling their passion as their bodies melded together. Bruce's hands traced down Damien's spine while Damien clung to him, eager for more of his gentle yet commanding touch.

Their hips ground together rhythmically, Bruce's erection straining against his pants, yearning for release. Damien gripped tightly onto Bruce's waist, guiding him as they danced sensually, their bodies intertwined in an intimate tango. Each thrust and stroke exuded raw desire and longed for satisfaction from one another.

"I want you," Bruce whispered. "I want you so fucking bad," he groaned into Damien's ear, causing the blonde to moan softly in response. He ripped Bruce's shirt, buttons flying everywhere. Their chests brushed against each other, electric sparks flying between them. Bruce's lips traced down Damien's neck and collarbone, causing a shiver to run through his body as he nipped gently at his sensitive skin. "If you want me to stop… I'll stop," Bruce groaned, his body exuding the opposite of what his words voiced.

"Don't stop…" Damien moaned just before Bruce went for the blonde's mouth again, his passion exuding this feral aggressiveness.

Bruce's hand found its way to the growing bulge in Damien's pants. He gripped it firmly, his knuckles whitening as he squeezed. A wicked grin spread across his lips, teasing Damien mercilessly. Damien's breath came in short gasps, his body eagerly bucking against Bruce's hand. His eyes drifted downwards, taking in every ripple of muscle as Bruce's chest rose and fell in time with his labored breathing.

With each passing beat, the tension grew more palpable. Damien could feel himself being drawn into something profound, an intense desire that threatened to consume him whole. His fingers traced every inch of skin exposed by Bruce's ripped shirt, his touch electric against the warmth of the jock's skin. Damien firmly reached out to grip Bruce's biceps as if answering some silent command. His touch was rough yet curiously gentle. Their gazes locked for what seemed like an eternity, and an almost tangible energy crackled between them like lightning before a storm.

And then, without warning, Bruce leaned forward and claimed Damien's lips again in a searing kiss that left no doubt about what either of them wanted. The world around them faded away as they explored each other's mouths hungrily, teeth nipped at soft lips, and tongues tangled together in an erotic dance that set every nerve ending alight.

Bruce abruptly disengaged from Damien's kiss, leaving the blonde panting in wanton desire beneath him. With his eyes never leaving Damien's gaze, he slowly reached down to unhook his shorts. The clasp on them gave way with a soft click, the hunk's muscular thighs slightly flexed as he pushed them down along his lean hips. Finally free of all encumbrances, Bruce stepped closer again, placing both hands firmly against the sides of Damien's hips, and with a swift motion, he hoisted the blonde off the sink, holding him there, levitating. He slid one of his hands down and ripped the boy's encrusted pants off his ass. He could feel Damien's hardened length nestled between their bodies. His dick swung up, slapping against his abdomen.

As Bruce slowly and gently lowered Damien again back onto the cool smooth surface, he took note of how perfectly sculpted Damien's ass looked cupped by his hands. His fingers traced along the blonde's puckered entrance with one hand while brushing his other hand across Damien's moist crown. The tangible evidence of Damien's desire fueled Bruce's carnal hunger like gasoline to fire. He leaned forward, pressing their chests together once more, allowing their nipples to brush against each other, sending fiery tendrils straight through their bodies, stemming from their heated cores.

As Damien's cock twitched in anticipation, Bruce kneeled before him, his warm, nutmeg breath skimming across the smoothness of Damien's quivering asshole. The scent of the boy's musky yet invitingly fresh gap, combined with the misty arousal spilling from the hunk's pores, filled the large bathroom, creating an intoxicating fog that hung heavy in the air.

"Look at that fucking hole..." Bruce groaned, every word branding the blonde's gap as his.

He started by gently pressing his lips against Damien's entrance, feeling the tightness of the boy's hole resisting his advance. With each tentative kiss, he felt Damien's body begin to relax, giving way to his explorations. As he worked his way deeper into the boy's ass, Bruce started to pick up the pace, nipping at Damien's sensitive flesh with his teeth and laving it with long, languid licks. Damien's moans escalated, becoming heightened as Bruce's tongue delved deeper into him, spreading his sphincter and circling inside his inner walls. Damien's legs started to tremble from the intensity of pleasure coursing through him, and he clung to the edge of the sink for support. The feel of Bruce's scruffed beard sanding against his skin seemed too much to bear, heightening every sensation.

Without warning, Bruce thrust his tongue as far inside Damien as he could go, his deep voice groaning with satisfaction. The blonde cried out ecstatically, feeling the hunk hit his sweet spot. His fingers dug into Bruce's scalp, urging him on.

The taste of Damien's sweet ass on Bruce's tongue was more than enough to make him rock hard, his 12-inch cock twitching and swinging between his legs as he kept drilling his tongue deeper with a fiery intensity, like a starving man for food. It plunged bottomless into the tight, warm entrance, eagerly exploring every inch of the forbidden territory, its musky scent filling his senses as he devoured it with relentless determination.

The hunk's hands moved to grip the boy's hips, pulling him closer as his tongue flicked and danced over every sensitive ridge and valley within reach. He couldn't get enough of the taste of the Damien's ass, it seemed. It was intoxicating.

With each passing moment, their bodies grew closer and more entwined. The roughness of the jock's stubble scraped against the smooth skin of the boy's thighs, adding an extra layer of sensation to their already heated encounter. The friction between them grew ever more intense as he continued his insatiable assault on the boy's tight hole.

"Fuck, Bruce..." the blonde mumbled in between heavy breaths as the room filled with the sounds of their passionate union. Grunts and groans mixed with gasps for air and pleas for release.

As Bruce's warm lips trailed up Damien's inner thighs, his fingers teased and explored the soft skin. He took a moment to savor the taste of Damien's skin before gathering saliva in his mouth again. With a slow, deliberate motion, he spat directly into Damien's tight opening, watching as it puckered with surprise. His free hand reached up to stroke Damien's cock, already slick with anticipation.

Bruce leaned forward and pressed his tongue against Damien's entrance, circling and probing until he felt the resistance give way. He pushed the spit deeper, exploring every inch of Damien's channel while keeping up a steady rhythm with his hand. As he worked his tongue in and out of Damien's hole, he could feel the muscles clenching and relaxing.

Damien's body arched in ecstasy, his moans echoing off the tiled walls. Bruce's skilled tongue and hands were a masterful symphony, showering the blonde with unparalleled pleasure. The sensation of being both rimmed and touched so intimately was unlike anything Damien had ever felt. He ground his hips forward, seeking more contact with Bruce's tongue as it teased and prodded at his prostate.

Finally, Bruce pulled away and stood up, a satisfied smile playing on his lips. He had prepped Damien to the edge of both their limits. So, he stepped forward and positioned his engorged cock at the entrance. Slowly, he pushed inside, taking care not to hurt the boy as he stretched his tight channel around his girth.

"Holy fuck...oh shit," Damien grunted, his hand slowly tapping Bruce's stomach as his face twitched in pain. The length of Bruce's cock was barely in and already brushed against Damien's prostate, sending waves of painful pleasure coursing through the blonde's body. The hunk grabbed the blonde's wrist, pulling his arm away.

Damien's eyes came up, locking on Bruce's emerald gaze. And that's when it happened. The shift. Bruce's lips stretched, and a dangerous yet powerful alluring grin began to take shape, the jock's hips slowly grinding the massive cock inside Damien's hole. One inch at a time.

With each slow thrust, Damien could feel the heat from Bruce's skin against his own, their sweat mingling as they moved together in a slow dance of desire.

Damien trembled, his much smaller frame naked and vulnerable before Bruce. His heart raced as the powerful man's hands gripped his hips firmly. Without warning, Bruce slid them under Damien's kneecaps, spreading his legs open against the cold marble. A move that left him gasping for air and arching his back in pleasure. As Bruce's muscled body pinned him to the sink, Damien savored every rough stroke and push that slowly stretched his sphincter into a thin layer of skin and muscle.

As Bruce pushed deeper inside, Damien felt himself tried beyond what he thought possible, yet he welcomed the fullness with open arms. And legs. Their bodies now moved in synched harmony, a dance fueled by lust and raw desire. Each powerful thrust sent shockwaves through Damien's core, causing ripples of pleasure to cascade down his spine.

Bruce leaned back, his biceps bulging from the effort of thrusting into Damien's tight channel. He gripped onto the sink for leverage as he pulled out, only to thrust back in, hitting Damien's prostate with force. His kiss-swollen lips parted as he panted heavily, eyes locked onto Damien's compromised gaze.

"Fuck...Damien," he groaned out between heavy breaths while slowly sliding in and out of him, inch by glorious inch.

The friction between their skin was fiery and intense as they moved together, the majestic sound of flesh slapping against flesh filling the room. The music from downstairs seemed far away now, replaced by the grunts and gasps coming from their hungry bodies as they sought release from this passionate union.

Bruce's free hand reached around to grope at Damien. He began to stroke Damien in time with his thrusts, adding another layer of pleasure. Each slap of skin against skin grew louder as they picked up speed, matching the beat of their hearts that raced against each other. With every push deep inside Damien's ass, Bruce's cock throbbed and leaked precum that slowly drizzled over the smooth skin of Damien's inner thighs. It fueled the slapping sound to become even more potent, growing as the liquid oozed out of the boy's hole and drizzled down into Bruce's pelvis.

The jock's motion became faster, and he could see Damien's expression changing, the initial pleasure slowly turning into surprise and then shock. Damien had never been fucked by such a massive cock.

As Bruce picked up the pace of his thrusts, his muscular ass cheeks clenched and unclenched with each powerful stroke. Damien's body rocked back and forth in rhythm with him, willingly meeting each forceful impact.

Damien's head arched, his eyes rolling back as Bruce leaned forward, teeth grazing along his neck, leaving a constellation of flushed marks along his neck. Damien countered, digging his nails into Bruce's shoulders, urging him on as he felt himself finally stretched to his limit.

And then it happened.

With a final push deep inside Damien, Bruce growled out in ecstasy as he felt the blonde's inner walls finally hug his whole cock. The jock arched his back, eyes on the ceiling as he smiled, elated. Then he pulled back and thrust forward again, harder this time. He could feel Damien's prostate pulse against his cock as it hit its mark again and again, sending shivers through both bodies.

"I fucking knew it..." Bruce puffed, his words being cut short by his thrusts.

"Dude...your...fucking...cock..." Damien stuttered, his voice faint and overwhelmed as his body got shoved back and forth over the sink.

"I knew you could take it," Bruce said, his mouth gaping and eyes peering through Damien's.

The pounding continued to escalate, the symphony of slapping flesh reverberating throughout the room. As their primal need for each other consumed them, the pulsing music from downstairs faded into oblivion, replaced by guttural grunts and gasps escaping their lustful lips.

Bruce's free hand traced a feverish path along Damien's body, each forceful plunge eliciting a moan from the boy's mouth, his cock throbbing and dripping precum onto his smooth inner thighs. With every slick impact on Damien's ass cheeks, the warm fluid oozed out and trickled down to where their bodies joined. Bruce's pace quickened, his massive dick exploring uncharted territory.

Damien's expression continued to morph from pleasure to surprise to awe as he experienced sensations he'd never known before. They were animal-like, raw, and uninhibited. All conveying the deep layers buried within Damien that he had fought his whole life to keep contained.

With a triumphant roar, Bruce buried his mammoth prick deep within Damien's tight embrace, feeling the electric grip of his lover's inner walls enveloping him completely. His body arched back, eyes fixed on the ceiling as a victorious grin spread across his face. And then, without warning, he withdrew and slammed forward again. Harder this time. Each earth-shaking impact jarred Damien's prostate, sending convulsive tremors through him, causing every inch of his body to shiver on impact.

But what Damien didn't know yet was that Bruce was just warming up.

The hunk's strong hands gripped Damien's slender frame and lifted the boy off the sink. The blonde's arms instinctively wrapped around the hunk's thick neck, his heart racing with fear and excitement. With a mighty thrust, Bruce slammed Damien's back against the bathroom door, the impact reverberating through his body. The boy's head snapped back from the force, eyes widening in surprise.

"Oof!" Damien gasped, trying to catch his breath.

"You wanna quit?" Bruce growled, his voice deep and commanding. He leaned in close, his warm breath tickling Damien's ear. "Do you?" the hunk provoked, teasing the blonde's threshold.

But what Bruce didn't know yet but was about to find out was that Damien's drive was just as fearless as his own. The jock had finally met his match.

The boy pulled Bruce's neck, leaning his soft lips against the jock's ear.

"Stop...talking...and just fuck me," Damien whispered, his breath fueling Bruce's emerald gaze to become even brighter. The jock's lips widened, the pearl essence of his teeth revealing themselves.

"Jesus Christ, you're so fucking sexy, Damien," Bruce groaned, shoving his tongue into Damien's mouth, sucking the boy's last breath out of his joyful spirit.

And with that, Bruce resumed his plowing, sliding his 12-inch cock inside Damien's tight hole. The boy winced at the initial penetration but quickly adjusted to the thick girth, which was slowly becoming a familiar presence. His legs dangled helplessly in the air as Bruce took control, driving deeper and harder into Damien's body with each thrust.

"Oh fuck, yes!" Bruce moaned, feeling Damien's walls clenching around him. "You're so fucking hot," the jock uttered.

Damien bit his bottom lip in an attempt to stifle his wail of pleasure. He arched his back, pushing himself further onto Bruce's cock as if seeking more depth. Their hips slapped against each other in perfect sync. The bathroom door creaked under the sheer force of their bodies colliding against it, but neither seemed to care anymore.

All that mattered was the primal, cardinal, and profoundly vital desire that now coursed through their veins, driving them together toward something neither comprehended.

As sweat dripped down their faces and chests, they lost themselves in the intense pleasure of the moment. Grunts, growls, and moans fusing in a melody of desire and lust.

With each forceful penetration, Damien felt himself being claimed by Bruce. Owned by him entirely.

The hunk suddenly paused, his head falling inside Damien's smooth chest, his breath hectic. Damien could feel the jock's massive cock pulsing inside his hole. Bruce was delaying his release, unable to let go of such pleasure. Damien held his face and forced the hunk's eyes to gaze at his. And that's when it happened.

"I..." Bruce muttered, his eyes shifting, layered with a soft, delicate surface. Fragile as crystal glass.

Damien's mouth unfurled, wanting to say something back. But the glimpse of vulnerability Bruce had revealed was overwhelming. And just as quick as it revealed itself, so did it recoil.

Bruce's rough hands gripped Damien's hips as he pulled him back towards the sink, turning him around and pressing his body against the cold, unforgiving surface. With a deep, throaty growl, Bruce pushed Damien's legs apart, slamming the boy's chest down against the tile. He held his cock, already slick with their previous encounter, and slapped it playfully against Damien's ass cheeks in a rhythmic cadence.

"Fuck," Bruce grunted through gritted teeth, watching in awe as the blonde's hole gaped and closed, begging to be refilled. Bruce's breathing was ragged as he continued to thrust his hips forward, teasing his cock against Damien's entrance. And with each slap, Damien let out a muffled moan that echoed off the tiles. "Tell me how bad you want this dick," Bruce teased. "Beg for it," he commanded.

Damien's body trembled under Bruce's hold as he felt the head of Bruce's cock press against his tight ring.

"Please," the blonde whimpered, arching his back involuntarily. He could feel the heat emanating from Bruce's body, feel the weight of his desire pressing down on him. "Put it in," Damien whispered. "I want you inside me," he implored.

Bruce groaned in response, his hips bucking forward as he pushed past whatever resistance Damien had left. In one powerful thrust, he slid his cock all the way inside Damien's ass, filling him completely. Both men let out a gasp at the sensation.

Truly painful yet exquisite at the same time.

"Fuck," Bruce repeated, leaning forward to bite down on Damien's shoulder. "You feel so good," he added as he began to move his hips in a slow, grinding motion, pushing into Damien with each thrust.

As Bruce's hips pistoned harder, Damien felt as if he was being torn apart. His body arched off the sink in sheer ecstasy as Bruce's thrusts hit his prostate over and over again. Each time, Bruce pulled almost all the way out before plunging back in, prompting Damien to let out a muffled cry that echoed around the room.

"Shhh," Bruce whispered as he wrapped his large hand around the boy's mouth, muffling his cries. But escorting that dominant move, his hand gently caressed Damien's cheek as he continued to thrust into the blonde with unrelenting force. Despite the pain that shot through his body with each powerful stroke, Damien couldn't help but crave more of it. Every sensation was amplified tenfold by Bruce's skilled touch and dominating presence.

"Bruce...fuck," Damien moaned out between gasps for air, his entire spirit focused on the sensation that consumed him. A physical pleasure and emotional release, the likes of which he had never experienced.

As Bruce's teeth grazed against Damien's neck, he let out a soft groan that vibrated against the boy's skin. With renewed vigor, Bruce's hips began to move at a faster pace, driving deeper into Damien's body with each thrust. Their rhythm became increasingly frenzied, their breathing labored, and their bodies slick with sweat.

"Fuck... oh God, fuck," Damien gasped, fingers digging into the marble stone as he arched his back to meet each powerful stroke. He couldn't believe how good it felt, how much he wanted more. He could feel himself getting closer to the edge, but he didn't want it to end. He wanted this moment with Bruce to last forever.

Bruce closed his eyes and threw his head back with a growl, his body moving instinctively. He could feel Damien's heat surrounding him, their hearts racing in unison.

He knew this was more than just physical attraction.

Something deeper between him and this boy that seemed to crawl into his skin and veins, taking hold of his blood.

With one final thrust, Bruce let out a primal roar and buried himself entirely inside Damien, their bodies becoming one in perfect harmony. The room was suddenly bathed in a golden glow as candlelight flickered across their skin, casting shadows that danced upon the walls. Their panting breaths mingled in the air, creating a palpable sense of intimacy and desire before Damien's voice finally broke the thick air.

"Yes, yes," he cried out. "Come in my ass!" the boy hollered every word, a desperate plea.

And with that, he felt Bruce's cock twitch inside him, finally filling him up completely. With each pulse, another jet of hot cum shot deep within his bowels. And Damien could feel every single thick drop of it. It was more than he could have ever hoped for or imagined. A feeling so wonderfully overwhelming that it wasn't long before he began to shoot his load over the floor.

Bruce grabbed Damien's hair roughly, pulling his head back so he could look into those golden, reflecting his own desires. He plunged into Damien again and again, matching the rhythm of their hearts with that of their hips until his cum began slipping through the cracks of the blonde's hole, driving their orgasms to the finish line, growling.

They fell back, collapsing on the floor together. Bruce's shaft was still rammed inside Damien's ass, the boy's heartbeat thundering in Bruce's ear as they lay intertwined on the cool, slick vinyl floor. Sweat beaded on their skin, mingling with the scent of sex and musk. Every breath they took was shallow and ragged, each exhale carrying the last remnants of the pleasure they had just experienced.

Bruce's body trembled under Damien's weight, his muscles weak from the intensity. His abdomen rippled with every shudder that ran through him, and Damien couldn't help but feel a sense of possessive satisfaction at the sight. As his lover's writhing subsided, Damien moved to roll off of him, forcing the jock's cock to slide out of him finally, but Bruce grabbed his wrist, holding him fast. Their eyes met, and at that moment, Damien could see all the emotions Bruce was trying to suppress: desire, fear, and relief.

They slowly pulled themselves off the cold floor. Damien turned to grab a bottle of water from the mini-fridge behind a cabinet door. He knew how parched Bruce would be after such a workout.

Together, they sat, backs against the bathtub's edge, their legs brushing against each other in a playful gesture despite being spent physically and emotionally. They quietly sipped on the water bottle as they watched each other, Damien taking in every nuance of Bruce's features while Bruce tried to process everything that had just happened between them. Finally breaking their silence, Bruce looked up at Damien with curious eyes full of wonder mixed with apprehension.

"I mean...this was bound to happen, right?" he asked softly as he reached out to trace along one livid vein bulging beneath Damien's skin before trailing down towards his swollen member, which still twitched rhythmically against his thigh despite its flaccidity now.

But the question seemed to stir something, and soon, Damien's expression changed, and the high finally came down.

"I shouldn't have done this...I need to leave," Damien said, looking at Bruce, his voice hoarse from the panic that was starting to set in. As he got up and fumbled around the bathroom, looking for his clothes, he knocked over a vase filled with expensive cologne, spilling the contents onto the floor. Bruce tried to stop him, grabbing his arm.

"Damien, wait," Bruce pleaded. But Damien managed to break free from his grip and fled out of the house, sneaking through the back unseen. But Bruce followed, and as he raced to the dock, he could see Damien's figure moving further away from him, fading into the night. When he caught up to Damien, he was already climbing into a small boat tied up at the dock. "Damien! Wait! Please!" Bruce begged, reaching out to him. But Damien, taking advantage of years of experience, expertly unlocked the boat from the dock and disappeared, the engine roaring into the darkness of the lagoon.

Bruce stood on the dock, watching as the speedboat disappeared from sight. And despite the somewhat sour ending, a smile tugged on his lips. And as the night breeze brushed over his naked chest, prickling his nipples, there was only one thought rubbing through his mind.

He couldn't wait to fuck Damien again.


(Several hours later)

The next morning, Damien sat at one of the long tables of the staff canteen, hunched over a plate of half-eaten scrambled eggs, idly pushing them around with his fork. His mind wasn't on the food or even in the room. The previous night's events replayed in his head on a relentless loop, the heat, the electricity, the collision of Bruce's body with his own that had left him unraveling at the seams. He couldn't seem to make sense of any of it, and the frustration gnawed at him. Across from him, Camilo and Ryan were clearly intrigued by Damien's silence. Ever the joker, Camilo leaned forward, snapping his fingers in front of Damien's face.

"Earth to Damien," Camilo said, a teasing smile curling on his lips. "Where'd you go, man? You've been staring at that plate for, like, ten minutes. Those eggs don't deserve that much attention," the ebony stud razzed. Damien blinked, barely registering Camilo's words. He gave a half-hearted shrug, still pushing the food around.

"I'm just tired, I guess," he muttered. Ryan, picking up on Damien's unusual mood, nudged Camilo and raised an eyebrow.

"You sure, Blondie?" Ryan asked, leaning in a bit closer. "Come on, spill. Did something happen at the party? Something with Bruce?" the stud drilled. At the mention of Bruce's name, Damien's fork froze in mid-motion, and a tightness seized his chest. He quickly set the fork down, trying to act casual, but he could feel the weight of his friend's curiosity pressing in.

"Nothing happened," Damien lied, keeping his tone as neutral as possible. "Just a long shift. You know how it is," the blonde brushed off. Camilo exchanged a knowing glance with Ryan, clearly not buying it.

"Uh-huh," he said, leaning back in his chair. "If that's the case, you're acting even weirder than usual," he commented.

Ryan smirked and opened his mouth to say something else when suddenly, the atmosphere in the canteen shifted. The usual clatter of cutlery and quiet hum of conversation died down, replaced by an almost eerie silence. Damien looked up, confused by the sudden change, and immediately noticed that all eyes in the room were now turned toward the entrance.

Bruce Levinson had just walked in.

The sight of the NFL legend strolling through the staff canteen was surreal. The staff froze in place, their jaws slightly ajar. Conversations came to an abrupt halt, and the sound of whispers spread like wildfire across the room. Everyone was either in shock or trying to figure out what Levinson was doing there.

Damien's heart skipped a beat as Bruce's tall, broad figure moved confidently across the room. He wore well-worn denim shorts and a black shirt that hugged his muscular frame perfectly. But what struck Damien the most wasn't the presence of the sports icon but the fact that Bruce's eyes were locked straight on him. Camilo noticed first.

"Uh, Damien…" he whispered, his voice filled with awe. "Is he... is he coming over here?" the stud stuttered. Ryan had gone completely pale, his eyes wide, flicking back and forth between Damien and Bruce like a spectator at a tennis match.

"Holy fuck... he's looking at you, man!" Ryan whispered, his chin slightly droopy.

But as Bruce approached their table, Karen appeared out of nowhere. She practically leaped out of her seat, rushing over to intercept him. She tried to insert herself, her face practically glowing with the prospect of ingratiating herself with the resort's guest of honor.

"Mr. Levinson!" she chirped, her voice sickly sweet. "Is there anything I can help you with? Anything at all?" Karen said, smiling and batting her lashes as if she thought that would make a difference. But Bruce didn't even glance in her direction. He gave a curt, dismissive wave of his hand.

"No, thank you. I'm actually looking for Damien," he said flatly, his voice low but authoritative.

The canteen erupted into a low wave of giggles and murmurs as Karen froze, her face flushed with embarrassment. She tried to maintain her composure but clearly wasn't expecting to be so thoroughly shut down. She stepped aside, forced to watch Bruce move past her without another word. The crowd's whispers grew louder, and Karen, now the subject of everyone's amusement, skulked off to the side, seething quietly.

Ryan and Camilo exchanged glances, their eyes wide as Bruce finally reached their table. The tall hunk stood there for a second, his imposing shadow hovering over them. His eyes, still on Damien, were unreadable, but something was there. A charged gaze the blonde knew all too well.

"Mind if I sit?" Bruce asked, his voice casual yet weighted with meaning. Damien was speechless, frozen to the spot. His mind raced, trying to grasp the situation.

What the fuck was he doing here, Damien though?

Ryan, still in shock, scrambled to his feet.

"Uh, of course! Here, take my seat!" the stud blurted, practically tripping over himself as he pulled out the chair for Bruce.

Bruce nodded his thanks, sitting down directly across from Damien. The entire room seemed to hold its breath as they watched, waiting to see what would happen next. Damien's heart pounded in his chest as he met Bruce's gaze, his sphincter pulsating with it. The hunk's expression remained calm, but there was an intensity in his eyes that Damien couldn't shake. He didn't know what to say, didn't know how to act with the entire staff practically gawking at them. But as Bruce settled into his seat, one thing was certain: nothing had changed since last night.

"Oh my God, I still can't believe you're actually here," Ryan gushed, his words tumbling out in a rushed stream of pure fanboy energy. "Bruce Levinson, man, the legend himself. I mean, that last Super Bowl...dude, you were on fire! I swear, that one throw at the twenty-minute mark? Unreal. I've watched the highlight reel like a million times. And the way you carried the whole team on your back this season? Honestly, you should be in the Hall of Fame already. I'm just saying!" the stud rambled endlessly.

Bruce smiled politely, a practiced look that seemed to come with the territory of being a celebrity. He nodded and gave a few noncommittal answers, thanking Ryan for the compliments, but his eyes never left Damien. They kept wandering back to him, flicking in his direction whenever Ryan wasn't looking, holding a gaze that Damien couldn't reasonably avoid. The glances were fleeting, but they held a simmering intensity. An unspoken conversation that only the two of them could hear. It was maddening. Every time Damien tried to focus on Ryan's ramble, his mind betrayed him, drifting back to the feel of Bruce's cock inside him, the taste of his mouth, the smell of his skin, and the tension that had exploded between them.

Bruce's expression was cool, but Damien could see the subtle flickers beneath it: his jaw tightening slightly, his fingers tapping once against the table, and the restrained energy coiling beneath his calm facade. Damien bit the inside of his cheek, willing himself to stay composed, but it was getting harder. The memories of the previous night were too raw, too present, and the way Bruce kept looking at him only amplified them.

Still starstruck and unaware of the undercurrent between the two men, Ryan rambled on.

"And your training regimen? I mean, I've read everything about it. Still...how do you keep in such insane shape? It's gotta be brutal," Ryan continued. Bruce, always the professional, chuckled.

"A lot of hard work. But thanks, man. I appreciate it," the hunk replied. Yet, despite the friendly words, his eyes instinctively flicked toward Damien again. Each look felt like a tug like Bruce was reeling him in without even trying. Damien's pulse quickened, and his grip tightened on the table's edge. It felt like the whole room had vanished, leaving just the two of them locked in this silent, magnetic pull. Then suddenly, Bruce turned his attention to Camilo and Ryan, his tone casual but direct. "Hey, would you guys give me a moment alone with Damien?" he politely asked. Ryan's eyes widened in surprise, but his excitement didn't waver for a second.

"Oh, uh, sure! Of course!" But then, before standing up, Ryan's eyes lit up with the unmistakable spark of an idea. "Wait, before we go...could I get a selfie? Just real quick?" he added. Bruce released a soft, amused chuckle, his calm exterior momentarily softening.

"Sure, no problem," Bruce said gently.

Ryan fumbled for his phone, practically vibrating with excitement as he held it up, gesturing for Camilo to get in the frame. Bruce leaned in slightly, flashing a small but genuine smile, and Ryan snapped the photo, a grin plastered across his face as if he had just won the lottery.

"This is going straight on my dorm wall," Ryan said, his voice filled with awe. Sensing that Bruce wanted them gone, Camilo was the first to start pulling Ryan away from the table.

"Alright, let's go," he said, shooting Damien a glance before steering Ryan toward the exit. Ryan, still starry-eyed, gave Bruce one last awestruck look before following Camilo.

"Thanks, man! You're the best!" the stud uttered.

Bruce nodded, his eyes following them briefly before settling back on Damien, the smile fading from his face as the two of them were finally alone.

The silence that followed was suffocating, but Damien kept his face steady, his gaze leveled at Bruce, unwilling to let the tension consume him again. As soon as Camilo and Ryan disappeared around the corner, Damien turned to Bruce, his face tight with frustration. He leaned in slightly, his voice low but charged with tension.

"You shouldn't have come down here," Damien warned, his eyes darting around the canteen. "You're out of your fucking mind," he added. Bruce leaned back, arms folded loosely, but his eyes stayed locked on the blonde, absorbing every word, every flicker of emotion. Even as Damien scolded him, the hunk's gaze was unwavering, undressing the boy with every blink. Something in Bruce's expression, a hunger, a quiet yearning, made Damien's pulse quicken despite his annoyance.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you," Bruce said, calm but intent-laden. His lips curled into a faint smile that seemed to carry a weight of intimacy. "I had to see you again," the hunk admitted. Damien clenched his jaw, his heart thudding in his chest. He wanted to stay angry, to push Bruce away, but the heat in Bruce's gaze was melting his last remaining line of defense.

"You can't just... run around doing stuff like this," Damien snapped, trying to hold onto his frustration. "You've got a wife, a reputation. You're not thinking," the boy muttered, trying to keep his voice down. But Bruce didn't even flinch. In fact, he seemed amused by Damien's fire. That smile deepened, pulling at the edges of his mouth, and his eyes, piercing, predatory, lingering on Damien, roaming over him slowly, like a sculptor admiring his creation.

"You're so fucking sexy when you get angry," Bruce said, his tone soft but teasing, a glimmer of mischief in his eyes. "I'd fuck you right here on this table if I could," the jock stated, his gaze drilling into Damien. The blonde opened his mouth to argue, but the words died in his throat. Bruce was disarming him, little by little, with every quiet look and every casual word. The hunk leaned in slightly, lowering his voice. "I want us to spend the day together. Just you and me," Bruce suggested. The room felt suddenly smaller, as if the canteen had suddenly faded into a blur.

"What about Kate?" Damien asked, hoping the mention of her would deter Bruce.

"Don't worry about her," the hunk said casually, shrugging as if it were the world's simplest thing. "She'll sleep through the day. After last night's party, trust me, she won't even notice I'm gone," the jock explained.

Damien's resolve wavered. He wanted to be with Bruce. More than anything.

The hunk smiled, and for a moment, Damien saw it again. The same Bruce he had glimpsed in the cave behind the waterfall. Raw, unguarded. A boyishness, a vulnerability that only Damien seemed to be able to unlock. It was intoxicating.

"Alright," Damien said finally, his voice barely above a whisper. "Meet me by the dock...around 10 am," he added.

"Sounds perfect," Bruce replied, his voice warm and relaxed as his smile widened.

As Bruce stood up and made his way to the door, the air in the room shifted. A flood of people, staffers, guests, and onlookers converged on him, all eager for a piece of the legendary Bruce Levinson. Autographs, selfies, questions. Everyone wanted something from him.

Damien watched from his seat, his stomach tightening. It was always like this. Bruce was a star, adored by all, yet there was something between them that no one else could see. Something private, something forbidden. His eyes lingered on Bruce as he was swept up by the crowd, and for a moment, despite the chaos, their gazes met again, locking across the room.

That was the moment Damien knew he had stepped into something he couldn't control anymore. No matter how much he tried.

About an hour later, Damien stood at the dock, leaning against a sleek 45-foot yacht. The boat was a masterpiece, its white hull reflecting its indulgence and freedom. But Damien's mind was elsewhere, tangled in the prospect of spending the entire day alone with Bruce, with no distractions or interruptions. Just the two of them and the open sea.

Lost in thought, Damien didn't notice Bruce approaching until he heard the soft crunch of his footsteps on the wooden dock. He looked up, pulse-quickening as the hunk sauntered toward him, his eyes scanning Damien with the same mix of lust and longing that had been brewing between them for days. Bruce's presence felt larger than life. A commanding attention that oozed effortlessly.

"You think you can handle something this big?" Bruce teased, his lips curling into a mischievous grin as he nodded toward the yacht. Damien chuckled, shaking his head, though his nerves were still buzzing.

"You know I can," he replied, his voice low and playful. "It's you I'm worried about," the blonde quipped. Bruce raised an eyebrow, smiling. They both laughed, their tension easing momentarily. Yet, it was still there, that invisible thread pulling them closer as they stepped onto the yacht.

The upper deck was spacious, with a wide seating area adorned with plush white cushions and a teakwood table, perfect for soaking in the sun. Below deck, the yacht was just as luxurious. The interior gleamed with polished mahogany and sleek chrome accents. A living area was fitted with soft, cream-colored leather couches, and a small bar stood to the side, stocked with top-shelf liquor. The private quarters boasted a king-sized bed draped in crisp, white linen, with porthole windows letting in slivers of sunlight that danced across the room. It was intimate, a space designed for indulgence and comfort.

Damien could feel Bruce's presence behind him as they walked around the boat, and he couldn't deny, no matter how much he tried, the rush of being this close to Bruce. The blonde climbed up to the helm and began preparing to steer the yacht away from the dock when Bruce stepped beside him, his shoulder brushing Damien's.

"Let me try," Bruce said, his voice a mix of confidence and curiosity. Damien smirked, stepping aside but staying close, his hand grazing Bruce's arm as he moved.

"Alright. But if you break it, you buy it," he said, his tone light but laced with a deeper meaning. Bruce placed his hands on the wheel, gripping it quickly, but there was a touch of uncertainty in his eyes. Damien stood beside him, leaning in just enough to guide the hunk, their bodies nearly touching. "Keep the wheel steady," Damien instructed softly, his voice calm. "And throttle forward...slowly," the blonde directed. Bruce's hand brushed Damien's as he adjusted, the warmth of his touch sending a shiver down Damien's spine.

"Like this?" Bruce asked, his voice soft, almost vulnerable.

"Exactly," Damien replied, his lips so close to Bruce's ear that he could feel the heat radiating between them.

The yacht began to drift away from the dock, the hum of the engine filling the silence of the ocean around them. Damien could sense Bruce's nerves and the subtle tension in his posture, but he also saw something else. A quiet joy. As Bruce focused on steering, Damien found himself inching closer, his hand resting lightly on Bruce's lower back. The touch was brief and innocent, yet the boy could feel his groin pulsating and his chest expanding. Bruce didn't move away. Instead, he leaned slightly into it, acknowledging Damien's touch.

"See? It's not that hard," Damien teased, his voice low, the playful tone laced with something deeper. Bruce chuckled, turning his head slightly toward Damien, their faces close enough to feel each other's breath.

"Actually...it is," Bruce murmured, his eyes lingering on Damien's lips for a second too long.

It must have been a fraction of a second when their lips suddenly met in a rush of salty air and desire, their bodies pressing against each other on the rocking deck of the yacht. The kiss deepened quickly as Bruce's tongue teased Damien's bottom lip, begging to be let inside. He heard a soft moan escape from Damien's throat, echoing the one he felt welling up in his own chest. The touch ignited a fire in his loins that had been simmering since they first set foot inside the boat. Time seemed to stand still as they lost themselves, their hands finding each other's hips and pulling one another closer.

Bruce broke the kiss for a moment to catch his breath, gazing into Damien's pool of molten gold eyes. The sparkle of the setting sun reflected off his irises, making them glow like embers dancing in the night sky. He couldn't help but lean in again, their lips reconnecting with a hunger that surprised even him. Their tongues tangled together as they explored each other's mouths.

"Fuck, I couldn't wait to taste you again," Bruce groaned into Damien's mouth as the boy's hand slid inside Bruce's swim shorts.

"You're right…" Damien uttered, fumbling with his breath as he gripped the jock's 12-incher. "It is hard. Let me help you with that," he added as a smirk grew on his spit-covered mouth.

Bruce groaned in response, his hands sliding into Damien's hair as he pulled him closer. He could feel the hard length of his cock throbbing against his shorts, desperate for release. Damien's hand wrapped around it, squeezing gently, and he moaned into the kiss. They tasted each other, tongues dancing, their noses brushing together as they tried to get closer still. Their chests heaved in unison as their desire grew more intense.

Damien broke the kiss to nip at Bruce's jawline, his teeth scraping softly over the jock's thick beard. He unfastened Bruce's swim trunks and slid them down over his hips, freeing his mammoth cock from its confinement. It sprang upwards, thick, veiny, and hard, pointing towards the ceiling like an iron rod of determination.

"Fuck," Damien breathed out, running his fingers up and down the beast before wrapping them around the base and giving it a gentle squeeze. He licked his lips in anticipation and kneeled down to smell it. Musky with a hint of soap. Damien took Bruce's length into his mouth, sucking lightly at first, then deeper. He heard Bruce's heavy breathing intensify as he bobbed his head back and forth, barely scratching the surface of its length.

Desire coursed through their veins as Damien took Bruce's monstrous cock into his mouth, his gag reflex kicking in as he got struggled with the sheer size of it. He pushed his head further, engulfing more and more of it, feeling his throat stretch around its thick girth. Bruce let out a long moan of pleasure before pulling Damien up, his tongue sliding inside the boy's mouth again, deep enough that he could taste his own cock.

"Take those off," Bruce ordered, pointing his eyes to Damien's shorts, now armed like a tent, as they kept his pink 7-inch cock hostage.

The boy slid his fingers under the waistband and pulled his shorts down, tossing them to the side with his foot. Bruce smiled and walked down to the bedroom cabinet, letting his heavy, muscular body fall on the bed. His cock bounced with it, slapping against his abdomen. Damien watched, smiling. He leaned to the side, softly punching the autopilot control button before following Bruce downstairs. He stood at the foot of the bed, his smooth body on display for the hunk to admire as his cock bounced excitedly up and down between his legs.

"I wanna fuck you," Bruce groaned.

"Maybe later," Damien replied, his eyes locked on Bruce's giant cock, trickling precum.

"What?" Bruce responded, squinting.

"Right now, I wanna suck your cock. I wanna look at you while I do it…and…I wanna see your face while you come in my mouth," Damien conveyed, his words raw and vulnerable.

Bruce didn't answer. He seemed overwhelmed as Damien knelt down before him, the blonde's tongue swiftly circling the head of Bruce's cock. He looked up at him with hooded eyes, his own erection bobbing in anticipation as he opened wide and took the mammoth shaft into his mouth, moaning around it. It stretched his lips and throat to their limits, but he relished the feeling, loving the taste of precum on his tongue. His warmth engulfed Bruce's dick, filling his senses as he began to slowly slide downwards, taking more and more of it into his mouth. Bruce gasped, staring at Damien's ass as it wiggled in the air and then back up at him with a flushed face.

"Jesus Christ, Damien," he breathed out, running his big, calloused hands through Damien's hair. The blonde licked the precum off the tip and swallowed it greedily before moving back up, slurping softly as he went. He cupped Bruce's massive balls, rolling them gently between his fingers and massaging them as he continued to deepthroat his dick. "That's it," whispered Bruce, his eyes in ecstasy.

Damien looked up at him again, their gazes locking as he took more of Bruce's massive shaft. He could feel every vein pulsing against the roof of his mouth and gagged as he slowly reached the 6-inch mark. His free hand found its way to Bruce's engorged member and began to stroke it in time with his bobbing head movements. The sound took hold of the room. Wet, sloppy noises echoed off the walls.

As Bruce's fingers dug into the sheets, his eyes locked onto Damien's, waiting for a sign of consent. When he gave it, Bruce released his grip and reached forward, tangling his fingers in Damien's golden locks. He pulled gently yet firmly, guiding Damien's head further down his engorged manhood. The warmth of Damien's breath against his sensitive skin sent a shudder down Bruce's body. With each passing moment, the head of Bruce's cock inched closer to finding its way into the back of Damien's eager mouth. Finally, he felt the soft, slick walls of Damien's throat envelop him completely. Breathless with power and desire, Bruce began to thrust his hips forward, driving himself deeper into Damien's mouth with every passing second. His thick shaft glided effortlessly between Damien's plush lips as he took complete control over every inch of the boy's throat. With each forceful thrust, waves of pleasure washed over Bruce, leaving him panting and moaning in ecstasy. As he sank further into this erotic bliss, Bruce's eyes remained latched on Damien's.

As Bruce pushed his hips, his cock glided in and out of Damien's throat, eliciting a gagging sound that reverberated around the room. Spittle and saliva dripped from the corners of the boy's mouth, which were parted in awe. Despite his initial resistance, Damien found himself unable to break free from Bruce's commanding grip. The mattress beneath them groaned in rhythm with their movements, adding an audible layer to the intimate scene unfolding before them. The scent of sweat and sex filled the air, becoming almost palpable as their bodies ground against each other. Bruce's thrusts grew more forceful, driving deeper into Damien's willing throat. The boy's eyes rolled back in his head, and he let out a low moan of pleasure mixed with pain. It was clear that he was both overwhelmed and aroused by the experience.

As he continued to take Bruce's cock down his throat, Damien couldn't help but feel a sense of powerlessness and submission wash over him. He knew that this was what Bruce wanted from him, and he was more than willing to give it. And as he whimpered mercilessly, stroking his own cock as he did, Damien's eyes locked on Bruce's. Soon, he saw the hunk's orgasm build, every rush before the explosion playing like clear images inside the hunk's emerald jewels.

“Damien…fuck… I'm gonna…" Bruce announced as Damien moaned, nodding his head.

Damien's throat contracted as he finally felt Bruce's steaming hot seed shoot from the tip of his monstrous cock, filling his mouth, the taste of it mingling with the metallic tang of saliva. As they locked eyes, Damien couldn't help but feel his own cock pulsing in rhythm with Bruce's, his cum suddenly shooting from his pink shaft in synchronicity. With a satisfied smirk, Damien swallowed every single drop of Bruce's liquid as he could before slowly pulling back.

"Fuckin’ hell…Damien…" Bruce exclaimed, his eyes bright with wonderment. "That's the best fucking head I ever got.," he said, panting, his hairy chest moving up and down. "Is this what you wanted?" Bruce asked as Damien stared at him, licking his swollen lips, beads of sweat trickling down both their bodies as the yacht rocketed gently beneath their movements. Bruce let his head fall back, hands covering his face as he laughed, enraptured by the pleasure he had just felt.

"Mhmm," Damien nodded, grinning at the praise before closing his eyes briefly as a new wave of desire washed over him. He let his smooth body fall over the hunk, his soul beaming as he lay there, feeling Bruce's fingers brush the sweat-drenched skin on his back, trailing it tenderly.

They eventually picked themselves up. But their bodies remained naked, their increasing closeness too unrestrained to be caged by clothing.

As the yacht cut smoothly through the water, they sailed into the vastness of the sea, the horizon stretching endlessly before them. The breeze picked up, carrying the salty scent of the ocean, and the sun glinted off the waves, creating the most beautiful shimmering light before them. It was peaceful, away from the world and from prying eyes. And they felt like the only two people left on earth.

As they sailed away from Barbados, the vast Caribbean Sea opened before them, stretching endlessly like a painted masterpiece. Above them, the sun was high, sparkling on the ocean's surface like scattered liquid diamonds.

The sensation was liberating. The world before them felt endless, untouched by anything or anyone. It was as though the ocean had swallowed up everything they knew—the hotel, the guests, the responsibilities, the complicated feelings—leaving only the two of them drifting into something that felt beyond their control.

As they sailed north toward the first island, Martinique, the silhouette of the majestic and wild volcanic peak of Mount Pelée began to rise in the distance. The island, fringed with lush rainforests and surrounded by turquoise waters, looked like something from a dream, untouched and full of promise. They didn't speak much as they marveled at the natural beauty, but the silence between them felt comfortable and intimate. It was as though the island had absorbed their words, creating a space where only contemplation mattered.

As they rounded the tip of Martinique and began sailing toward Saint Lucia, the view became even more breathtaking. The twin volcanic spires of the Pitons, dramatic and steep, jutted out from the island like sentinels guarding its secrets. The sheer cliffs were draped in emerald green, thick with tropical vegetation that clung to the rocks and tumbled down to the water's edge. The sight was surreal. Nature in its rawest, most untamed form, and yet there was a softness to it, a beauty that seemed almost too perfect to be real.

Damien glanced at Bruce, catching how the emerald light played across the hunk's face, the sun brushing along the sharp angles of his jaw. Bruce was smiling, not the polished, public smile that the world knew, but something softer, almost boyish, as if at this moment, surrounded by the beauty of the islands, he was as free as Damien felt.

They didn't need to speak. The connection between them was as clear as the water beneath them. Every stolen glance, every subtle brush of their arms as they maneuvered around the deck, told them more than words ever could. It was as though the world had narrowed to just the two of them, with no destination in mind other than each other.

Saint Vincent came next, its rugged coastline framed by dense rainforests that rolled down to the beaches. Small fishing villages dotted the shoreline, the bright colors of the boats contrasting with the deep green of the trees and the azure of the water. As they sailed past, Damien could hear the faint laughter of children playing on the shore, their joy carried on the breeze. It felt like a place suspended in time, untouched by the outside world. Here, everything felt simpler and purer.

As they sailed further, leaving Saint Vincent behind, they reached the western islands of the Grenadines. This was where the true magic of the Caribbean unfolded, with tiny, uninhabited islands scattered like jewels across the sea. The water here was impossibly clear, so turquoise it looked unreal, with coral reefs just beneath the surface, teeming with vibrant marine life. The beaches were untouched, stretches of blinding white sand fringed with swaying palm trees and thick tropical foliage.

They anchored near one such island, a small, secluded piece of paradise with no sign of human life. The yacht rocked gently with the rhythm of the waves, and for a moment, the world seemed to stand still. Bruce stepped back from the helm, stretching his arms above his head, and sighed contentedly. His gaze settled on Damien, who stood at the bow of the yacht, looking out over the endless sea, his soft pink cock fluttering in the breeze.

Bruce stood behind him, his emerald eyes filled with something deeper now, something more intimate than just a sense of awe, as though Damien was as much a part of this natural beauty as the islands they had passed. He couldn't tear his gaze away. He stepped closer, standing beside the boy at the bow. Their shoulders touched as they looked out over the water.

The world had fallen away. The islands, the sea, the sky. Everything withered into the background, and in that moment, they were free. From expectations, judgment, and the world that had always demanded so much of them.

And for the first time in what felt like forever, they were both exactly where they were supposed to be.

He glanced back at Bruce, who was leaning against the railing, watching him with a crooked grin.

"We got a couple of hours before the tide rises," Damien called out. Bruce's smile widened.

"So, what's the pla..." he replied before being cut off by the sight of Damien diving into the water, his sleek form cutting through the waves with practiced grace.

Bruce smiled, rushing inside and rummaging through his things. He came out with a backpack wrapped around his broad shoulders, took a breath, and leaped off the side of the yacht, plunging into the clear, warm water. He surfaced, his long, wet hair slicked back, and swam toward Damien with strong strokes, the sun catching the droplets of water that clung to his skin.

They reached the shore together, their naked bodies rising from the sea like two figures in a painting, water cascading down their tanned skin. The island was small and uninhabited, with soft white sand and palm trees swaying lazily in the breeze. The quietness, the isolation, was like a dream, with only the sound of the waves lapping at the shore and the occasional call of a seabird breaking the silence.

Damien lay down on the sand first, his chest rising and falling with steady breaths as he stared at the sky, the blue above so pure it almost hurt to look at. Bruce joined him, dropping down next to him, arm brushing against Damien's as they lay side by side. There was no rush, no urgency in their movements. Just an easy, almost instinctual comfort, as if they had been doing this together for years.

Damien felt more at ease here, lying in the sand beside Bruce, than he had in a long time. His mind was quiet for once. Free from the usual barrage of thoughts and worries.

Bruce broke the silence first, glancing over at Damien with a playful smirk.

"You know," he began, "I still can't believe you never enjoyed a proper game," the hunk commented. Damien let out a small, lazy chuckle, his gaze still fixed on the sky.

"I told you... It's just… a bunch of guys running into each other," Damien replied, his tone purposefully teasing. Bruce groaned, half in mock frustration, half in genuine disbelief.

"A bunch of guys run... that's sacrilege, man," the hunk fired back. Damien shrugged, unbothered by the teasing.

"It's just not my thing. I prefer… I don't know, other stuff," the blonde replied, his eyes glancing at Bruce's long, soft cock that rested peacefully over the hunk's chiseled abdomen. Bruce pushed himself onto his elbows, looking down at Damien with a mischievous gleam.

"Well, what if I told you football can be better than sex?" the jock challenged. Damien raised an eyebrow, clearly unconvinced.

"Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night, superstar," he replied. Bruce laughed, the sound deep and genuine, carrying over the breeze. Then, without warning, he jumped to his feet, brushing the sand off his chest.

"Alright, enough talk. Time for a lesson," he uttered. Damien propped himself up on his elbows, eyeing Bruce warily as the NFL player pulled a football out of his bag.

"What are you doing?" Damien questioned, frowning.

"I'm gonna teach you the basics," Bruce replied, tossing the football lightly in his hands. "Come on, don't tell me you're afraid to get tackled," the hunk provoked. Damien snorted, stood up, and wiped the sand off his shorts.

"Afraid? Please," Damien muttered sarcastically. He wasn't entirely sure where this was going, but there was something about Bruce's enthusiasm that was contagious.

Bruce stepped back a few feet, his eyes gleaming with that boyish excitement Damien was beginning to find profoundly endearing.

"Alright, here's the deal," Bruce began, his tone a mix of serious and playful. "Football's not just about strength. It's about skill. About thinking on your feet," the hunk explained before throwing the ball to Damien, who caught it, albeit a bit clumsily. "See? Not bad," Bruce teased, stepping closer. "Now, when you throw it, aim high and flick your wrist like this," he explained, showing Damien the motion, his hand guiding the blonde's arm in a way that felt both instructional and strangely intimate. Damien could feel Bruce's nutmeg breath on his neck, their skin still sweaty from their last encounter. Bruce stepped back again, grinning. "Now, try it," he invited. Damien rolled his eyes but gave it a shot, throwing the ball toward the ocean. It spiraled through the air and promptly fell flat, splashing into the shallow water with an awkward plop. Bruce burst out laughing, doubling over. "That was… wow. Impressive...in the worst possible way," the hunk joked.

"Shut up," Damien muttered, unable to stop himself from laughing. He watched as Bruce retrieved the ball, his muscular form moving quickly through the water. There was something magnetic about the way Bruce moved, powerful yet with a grace that Damien found endlessly captivating.

Bruce tossed the ball back to Damien, this time standing close enough to catch it before it went too far. He winked.

"Alright, maybe I'll keep the throwing to myself for now. How about we work on a tackle?" he suggested. Damien crossed his arms, a smirk tugging at his lips.

"You're joking, right?" the blonde questioned. Bruce's grin widened.

"Fuck, no. I'm completely serious," he replied.

And before Damien could protest, Bruce charged toward him, wrapping his arms around Damien's waist and tackling him gently into the sand. They both landed with a soft thud, the world momentarily spinning as they tumbled together. For a brief second, Damien's breath hitched. Bruce was hovering over him, their naked bodies pressed together. But instead of feeling uncomfortable, Damien found himself laughing, the tension in his chest loosening as Bruce's playful, teasing nature pulled him in. The hunk rolled off him, grinning like a kid, propping himself on one elbow as he looked down at Damien.

"See? Not so bad, right?" Bruce teased. Damien shook his head, breathless from laughter.

"You're insane. But… okay, maybe it's fun," the blonde uttered between giggles.

Suddenly, Bruce's emerald eyes softened, and the world slowed down. The sounds of the ocean and the rustle of the wind faded into the background. It was just the two of them lying side by side in the sand.

At that moment, Damien realized he was falling for Bruce. Hard. Not just for the football player or the celebrity but for the man who had taken the time to share something he loved, who had made Damien laugh in a way he hadn't in a long time, and who was looking at him now with a tenderness that took Damien's breath away.

"You're so beautiful, Damien..." Bruce muttered, his eyes gleaming under the sun, causing Damien's chest to buckle. He could feel the tears coming, so he swallowed, slowly trying to conceal his emotions.

"Don't expect me to start watching the Super Bowl," he said, his words weak, lacking the energy and punch of his usual sarcasm. He knew his shell had just been cracked. His soul laid bare for Bruce to touch.

For the first time in a long time, Damien felt like he didn't have to be strong or alone. Here, with Bruce, he could just be.

The sun dipped below the horizon, fading its light over the tranquil waters, its warm hues reflecting off the waves as Bruce and Damien sat shoulder to shoulder on the sand. Neither spoke, their connection expanding with each passing second. The world's weight was gone, it felt.

It was the perfect day. The happiest day of Damien's life.

After a while, the blonde beauty rose and brushed the sand from his legs, signaling that it was time to head back. Bruce followed, casting one last glance at the sun-kissed horizon before they made their way to the yacht. The trip back to the Cove was quieter, their earlier laughter replaced by a contented silence. Damien expertly navigated the ship through the waters, the island shrinking behind them. Bruce stood close, his hand constantly finding subtle ways to graze Damien's shoulder, his back, and their fingers brushing for fleeting moments.

The yacht glided into the dock at the Cove just as twilight set in. Bruce stepped off first, offering Damien a hand to follow. As they walked up the wood steps together, the warmth of their discreet touches still lingered. A casual brush of Bruce's fingers against Damien's wrist, a hand resting a little longer on Damien's lower back.

But as they reached the top of the stairs, a figure loomed, waiting for them.

Kate stood by the doorway, holding a glass of martini. Her posture was cool and poised, though her eyes betrayed the faint gleam of intoxication. She still looked slightly tipsy from the night before, her expression unreadable but sharp, like ice cracking under the surface. She locked on them the moment they appeared, onto Bruce and then Damien, her gaze cold and calculated, taking in the small details, the shared energy between the two men.

"Hey, " Bruce said in a tempered, almost forced voice. His tone was careful and guarded. He didn't linger or explain and brushed past her like the air between them had grown too thick to navigate. "See you tomorrow, Damien," he added quietly, a lingering glance sent over his shoulder before his heavy steps rushed up the stairs.

That left Damien and Kate standing alone by the door, the space between them taut with unsaid words. Kate stood there, staring, the remnants of the martini sloshing gently in her glass, her fingers wrapped tightly around the stem. Damien could feel her eyes boring into him, cold but alive with the weight of the words she meticulously crafted, ready to set loose.

"This isn't the first time it's happened, you know?" Kate finally said, causing Damien to stumble back slightly, his movement barely noticeable.

"Excuse me?" Damien questioned, his voice cracking slightly.

"A young man like you comes along. Beautiful, vibrant...thinking he can change him. I've seen it countless times," she said, her eyes scrutinizing every inch of Damien's soul.

So Damien did the only thing he knew to do. He fought back.

"I'm not like them," he fired, words cutting the air like a cutlass. But instead of pushing back, Kate tilted her head, reading into the boy.

"You're in love with him," she whispered.

Damien felt himself being stripped bare. Kate knew. She knew.

"I should head back," Damien mumbled as he turned around, ready to climb down the steps to the dock, when Kate's voice stopped him.

"You have no idea what you're getting yourself into, Damien," she warned. Yet, her tone was eerily soft and empathetic. Damien couldn't turn around, his body unable to face her, so he stood there, eyes on the dock. "We all pay a heavy price to be in his life. To taste what it's like to stand in his light. I know I do," she continued, exposing her vulnerability. "My price is...that I'll never get to see the side of Bruce you saw today," she uttered, chuckling to herself. "But yours...yours is far worse," she conveyed with deep compassion, as if, despite everything, she felt for Damien.

"Oh yeah? And what's that?" the boy asked, fearing the answer. There was a brief silence.

"Knowing that this beautiful thing you're feeling now...will end soon," Kate stated. "Enjoy it while it lasts," she added.

Damien's golden eyes closed shut, a piercing sting puncturing his gut.

"What about his happiness?" he stuttered, his throat dry as sandpaper. He could feel Kate stepping forward, her husky voice now hovering over his right shoulder.

"C'mon, Damien...nobody who has reached the heights Bruce has is ever truly happy. No success comes without sacrifice. You, better than anyone, should know that," she conveyed before turning around and walking back inside, her hand ready to shut the door when she suddenly paused. "Oh, and Damien," she called. "Don't confuse my silence with tolerance," she warned. "Bruce's future is with me," she stated before slamming the door shut.

The sound reverberated inside Damien's ears like an explosion, his jaw tightening. Without a word, he slowly walked down to the dock, his footsteps echoing through the stillness of the evening as he descended into the darkness below.

Were Kate's words a tackle, Damien thought? A strategic move to throw him off the field?

Or was she right?

Maybe this peace he felt, this calm, was simply the beginning of a violent storm.

One that he couldn't outrun...

(To be continued...)

Copyright © 2024 CasualWanderer82; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 15
  • Wow 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Quote

"What's going on? Was he a pain in the ass?" the stud questioned.

"You could say that..." Damien muttered, his mind already elsewhere, reeling.

GIF by MOODMAN

  • Haha 5
Link to comment

Kate is certainly not the shallow trophy wife she seemed when we first met her. She has been through this with Bruce 'countless times'. Are her final words a threat or just a truth? She has indicated that she doesn't 'tolerate' Bruce's affairs, just remains 'silent', whatever that means. She seems to like Damien so she could just be warning him to be prepared to join a long line of similar men who have fallen under Bruce's spell.

Kate has raised the tension again and there is much more to happen. I'm looking forward to the next twist in this story. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
13 hours ago, Cane23 said:

Sounds cruel, but Kate is right! Everything has a price. 

It's not so much that she's right. She just knows how the world she lives in works.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
7 hours ago, Paladin said:

Kate is certainly not the shallow trophy wife she seemed when we first met her. She has been through this with Bruce 'countless times'. Are her final words a threat or just a truth? She has indicated that she doesn't 'tolerate' Bruce's affairs, just remains 'silent', whatever that means. She seems to like Damien so she could just be warning him to be prepared to join a long line of similar men who have fallen under Bruce's spell.

Kate has raised the tension again and there is much more to happen. I'm looking forward to the next twist in this story. 

She's protecting Bruce, at least that's what she thinks...

  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..