Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 904 Words
  • 1,574 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Special Occasion Stories - 2. Jamie and Andrew - A Halloween Special

/

Andrew walked into the club and the wolf whistles started up immediately. Clenching his teeth, he moved through the crowd, avoiding the grabbing hands and ignoring the lewd comments, until he reached his target.

“You are so going to regret this,” he hissed in his husband’s ear. Jamie just grinned and kissed his cheek.

Andrew gave his order to a leering bartender, then leaned against the bar and slowly looked Jamie up and down.

His husband had gone all out with the costumes for this party. Jamie was wearing tight black pants, and a see through white shirt with a black cape. The final piece was the plastic vampire fangs Jamie wore. His husband looked hot and Andrew felt himself getting hard. His costume didn’t have room to move let alone get hard, so he turned his attention to the crowd. This would be the last time he let Jamie pick what he wore.

“I can’t possible go, I don’t have a costume,” Andrew could still hear himself saying. He should have known Jamie would have an answer.

“Leave it to me, Babe,” Jamie had said, grinning.

The bartender shoved a drink under Andrew’s nose and he threw it back. “Same again,” he demanded, banging the glass down onto the bar.

Jamie let out a chuckle and Andrew turned to glare again. “You just keep laughing it up,” he snarled. “I’ll get my own back sometime.”

He rearranged himself in his very tight red tartan shorts. The red braces attached to them kept rubbing against his only recently healed pierced nipples. The matching bow tie kept making his neck itch and he had to keep pushing up the black rimmed glasses.

He turned to pick up his new drink and a loud horn sounded making him jump.

“Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to our first Halloween Slave auction. All our volunteers have agreed to give the highest bidder a day—or in the case of our vampire members a night—of their time. They will do chores, run errands, babysit, anything. The only rules are there are no sexual favors on offer.

“Now, our first victim—I mean volunteer—is…Andrew Langston.”

A cheer went up from the crowd, but Andrew was too stunned to hear them. The announcer called his name again and Andrew found himself being pushed up onto the stage to the sound of wolf whistles and even louder cheering.

Standing on the stage he tried to find his voice to say he hadn’t volunteered for this but he couldn’t make more than a squeak.

“Who doesn’t want a nice young school boy, who will run errands and do all their chores?” the announcer—who Andrew now recognized as Thane—called out. “Now, who will open the bidding?”

“$20,” a female voice called out.

“$30,” a male voice this time.

Andrew frantically looked back at the bar, but was shocked to see Jamie wasn’t there.

“$200,” came a male voice and Andrew’s gaze met that of the bartender. The male was definitely a vamp and big. He watched Andrew with a hungry look and Andrew started to worry. He had to remind himself about the no sexual favors rule. At least selling that was still illegal.

“$250,” came from a female.

“$300.”

“$350.”

“$500.” A gasp went round the room.

“$500, going once,” Thane called out. “Going twice…Sold” Thane brought his hand down on Andrew’s shoulder. “Eric, come claim your slave.”

The bartender grinned as he strode up to the stage and claimed Andrews hand with his own. “Come on pretty. I have lots of chores you can do. Seeing as the night has only just started you can help me out tonight.”

Andrew threw a worried look over shoulder at Thane, but only received a wink.

A list was thrust under his chin. “I need all this stock moved from stock room three to stock room two—don’t ask why, the owner makes the rules not me. By the time you’ve done that I’ll need you to top-up all the glasses and other stock behind the bar.

***

Andrew looked at the list as he followed Eric’s directions to get to the relevant stock rooms. He wasn’t paying attention and so the sound of a throat clearing as he entered the first room had him spinning round.

The room was almost empty. The only furniture was a desk and two chairs. Standing behind the desk was Jamie.

Jamie’s cape had been turned into a black robe and a tie had been added to the white shirt. A mortar board hat sat on his head, and a cane was being tapped on the desk.

Andrew was halfway into the room when all this registered. “You bastard,” he spat out and spun intending to leave and go home.

He let out a loud yelp, as a sharp sting spread across his right butt cheek.

Spinning around Andrew saw Jamie standing much closer and holding up the cane.

“Now, now, swearing is not allowed in front of teachers.” Jamie’s tone was condescending, and he waggling a finger back and force.

“I hear you’ve been a very naughty boy,” Jamie continued, moving closer and backing Andrew up against the door. He fenced him in with an arm either side of his head. “Do, you know what we do to naughty boys in this school?”

Andrew swallowed hard, Halloween just became a lot more interesting…

My thanks goes to Drew Espinosa. It was a video he showed me that gave me the idea for Andrew's costume. I'm sure if you ask nicely he will send you the link wink.png
 
Copyright © 2017 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Nice Story for the Halloween Caz... Costume party which I would like to participate, But we don't have Halloween here where I live. The story is really good and very 'Sexy'...

 

Nice trick played by Jamie...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/31/2015 04:52 PM, Emi GS said:

Nice Story for the Halloween Caz... Costume party which I would like to participate, But we don't have Halloween here where I live. The story is really good and very 'Sexy'...

 

Nice trick played by Jamie...

Thanks Emi.

 

Sorry for the delay I missed the notification.

 

I'm glad you liked it :)

 

:hug:

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..