Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Davis travels - 2. Chapter 2

Davis’ travels

‘This is going to be just great, I will have to live with nutcases.’ I thought to myself while I packed. At least it won’t take long, my dad always was spontaneous. Once we went on a week long camp out in the mountains after ten minutes of planning and packing. I finished packing, all that was left were my dad’s medals. After thinking about it for a minute I decided to take them with me. That’s it, all my stuff; time to go to my new home.

When I arrived, there was one last thing I had to ask.

"Sir, what if there are some of those kind here?"

"You mean bashers?"

"Yes."

"I will visit when I can, beside there might be some cute boys in there."

"Sir, what happened to don’t ask, don’t tell?"

"You are not in the navy." he said with a grin, "Good luck, Tyler." and he turned and left.

A nurse showed me to my room. As I was unpacking there was a knock at my door.

"I am Dylan, who are you?"

"Tyler Davis"

"Well Tyler, what are you in for?"

"You first." I said looking him over. He looks around 5’10" and skin and bone.

"He thinks that people are trying to kill him." said a boy standing behind Dylan. "I’m Kyle right now."

"What do you mean, right now?" I asked.

"Multiple personalities." Dylan said. "Your turn."

"I tried to kill someone." I said with a sigh. "He insulted my dad and called him gay. He was not gay."

"Would it matter if he was?" asked Kyle.

"Yes, he would have lost his job," I said standing and facing him, "he was in the navy. Captain William Davis. He died three weeks ago."

"I heard about that in the news, the H.M.S. Jay, right? I’m sorry, they said the three men left loved ones behind."

"Why does everybody keep saying sorry, it’s not their fault. Besides," I said with a small grin, "the Admiral was right. There are some cute boys here." With that I walked out the door and went to the front desk to make a call. After it rang I got his machine.

"Winston, leave your name and number after the beep."

"Davis Tyler, you were right, no nag." and I hung up.

"What’s nag?" asked Kyle.

"Navy and gay bashers." I said.

"And who’s the cute one?"

"You." I said with a grin and walked away.

The next day I went to my first group session.

"Now, who wants to go first just? Tell us your name and why you are here." said Ann, the women in charge of the group.

"Well, my name depends on the day. I guess right now it’s Matthew." said Kyle.

"Davis Tyler and I tried to kill someone."

"And they called me ‘nuts names Dylan’ and you all know why I’m here."

"David Jackson and I do not like to be touched."

"John Ashburn and I’m way way to hyper."

"Tyler, why did you try to kill someone?" asked Ann.

"He called my dad gay, when he could not defend himself."

"Why is that?"

"Because he died."

"Would it have mattered if he was gay?"

"Yes."

"Why and no more one word answers." said Ann.

"My dad was in the navy, Captain William Davis." I said "He died when his ship sunk, the H.M.S. Jay."

"I’m sorry." said Ann.

"Why? There was nothing you could have done." I said.

The rest of the meeting went well and when I got out I had a visitor waiting for me.

"Admiral!" I said and ran up to him.

"Alright Tyler, let’s see him." he said.

"See who, sir?"

"The boyfriend." he said. " If he’s going to be dating my godson, I want to meet him."

"Sir we are not dating."

"Yet."

"You are not going to leave until you have met him, are you?" I said.

"Nope." he said with a grin.

"Fine," I said with a sigh, "you didn’t have to wear the dress uniform."

I went to Kyle’s room.

"Kyle I have someone I’d like you to meet."

"Come in." he said.

"Kyle I’d like you to meet my godfather, Admiral Winston."

"Nice to meet you, sir."

"We’ll see." he said. "Now are you or are you not dating my godson because know this, if you hurt him I will have you hanging from the mast within the hour." and with that he left.

"I’m sorry, normally he’s nicer." I said.

"That’s ok." he said.

That night I heard someone in my room.

"Who’s there?" I asked.

"It’s me Kyle."

"What do you want?"

"I was thinking about what your godfather said and I love you and would never hurt you." he said.

"I was waiting for you to say that." and I kissed him.

Copyright © 2011 Chris Fallen; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..