Jump to content
    comicfan
  • Author
  • 5,293 Words
  • 1,873 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Devil's Wager - 1. Devil's Wager

Step into the world of Lucifer and the Arch Angel Michael. It is that time again when Good and Evil meet and at stake is humanity and how it will be treated. When you are known for your ability to seduce what sort of test can be given you? When you have lived outside humanity and the Creator has charged you with finding it an Avatar how good can you be? Watch the story unfold.

The hillside was just beginning to fall into shadow as they met one another. One was dressed richly in a dark black suit with a red tie. His thick red hair flowing down his back looked like flames which seemed at odds with the dark emerald green eyes. Even the half light one could not miss the beauty or grace in his movements. The other was just as stunning to behold. He dressed in a pale gray suit, the color of the storm clouds. His tie was the same deep blue as his eyes and hair fell like liquid sunlight around his shoulders. The two stood and examined each other for a moment.

“I see you are keeping up with the times, Michael.”

“And you are still getting around as well.”

There was a small laugh from the red head.

“You do know you can still say my name. I may have been tossed from my job on high, but He just ended up giving me a new job.”

“You are no longer the Morning Star.” Michael glared crossing his arms.

“Wow, you are going all old school on me, aren’t you. That was only a nickname you know.”

“Fine, so should I call you Lucifer or are you more comfortable with Satan?”

“I thought I was supposed to be the nasty one, Michael.”

Michael stood ready to fight. He usually wasn’t the one to meet with Lucifer. That was Azreal’s job. Why the change after so many millennia, he had no idea, but he followed orders.

“One would think after all this time you might have developed a sense of humor.” Lucifer shook his head. Then reached into his jacket pocket and removed a cigarette which instantly lit.

“I laugh when I find something funny.”

“Can I suggest you remove the stick from your ass then?”

“Why did you want to meet me?” The angel glared at Lucifer.

“Straight to the point as always, Michael.” Lucifer took a drag off his cigarette, thinking of the changes wrought on the world over the millennia. Shaking his head he looked back at Michael. “ You would think you might have loosened up a bit, learned to relax a bit. Never mind, I guess you will never change.”

“Again, why did you want to meet me, Lucifer?”

“Because it is time for our century bet.”

“Excuse me? What bet?”

“This is why I like Azreal. For an Arch Angel he at least stays current and pays attention to what your boss has to say.”

Michael began to get upset. I don’t know why I had to be the one to come here. What on earth does Lucifer mean by the century bet? I really should ask more questions but when HE says go you don’t stop to ask questions. I mean I could never see myself walking up to HER and demanding all the answers.

“Fine. It seems the Almighty One sent you down here without the facts. Why doesn’t that surprise me? Anyway, the bet is the same as it has been for centuries. You get to pick one person, anyone at all on earth, and I get the chance to seduce them.”

Michael stopped and looked at Lucifer, but before he could say anything a lightning bolt struck the ground between them.

“Well, you can’t blame me for trying,” said Lucifer with a smile as he looked up toward heaven.

“I suppose there is more you are to tell me,” Michael said smugly.

“Yeah, the guidelines we both have to abide by. They have to be an innocent, they need to be single, must be an adult by this time’s standards, and once the surrogate for humanity has been chosen I only have until midnight to get them. However, I am given four hours to do so with no interference from you, but I cannot force them into anything. Whatever happens must be by their free will.”

“And how long do I have to find this person to act as humanity’s surrogate?”

“Tomorrow by seven in the evening we are to meet here again. Then you are to then take me straight to your choice. I have an hour to prepare to try my best to seduce them.”

“What happens if you win?”

“Then I get the surrogate as my plaything for the rest of their natural life and beyond.”

“And if you don’t win?”

“Then I have to go easy on humanity.”

Michael stood looking grim. He usually guarded the gates to Eden and Heaven. He led the charge in any battle between the hosts of heaven and Lucifer’s forces. Granted, there hadn’t been a battle in more time than he could easily remember but that didn’t mean he felt ready to hand over a part of the Creator’s world to be Lucifer’s plaything.

“I won’t –“ began Michael as lightning hit the ground before him.

“If I were you, I wouldn’t finish that sentence. I think you upset someone up there,” Lucifer stated as he smiled sweetly.

“Butter wouldn’t melt in your mouth, I bet.”

“Oh a side bet?”

“No.”

Lucifer smiled. Where once the golden light of the morning star seemed to always surround him, now there was a sort of reddish ring as he walked off to the territory he’d been assigned.

How am I supposed to choose one to represent all of humanity, never mind find them in one day? I wonder how I was picked for this duty. Creator, may I do right by you.

That night and most of the next, Michael scoured humanity. He went from one end of the world to another. More than once he thought he had found one to represent the race but soon found they didn’t meet the guidelines. There was the man in Scotland but he was married, the beautiful girl in India but she wasn’t an adult, then he discovered a guy in the Philippines but he was soon shown not to be an innocent to put it mildly. Michael was beginning to despair. What if he couldn’t find one who met the criteria?

Creator, please, let me find at least one who might fit the criteria before the deadline.

Totally exhausted after the world wide search he began to return to the mountain side. He paused only as he heard the voice of the human below him.

“Stupid guy is going to get himself killed running out into traffic like that to save a dog. The man has got to be an idiot.”

Michael paused and searched the area till he found the young man. The man was barely eighteen but he fit the bill so far. Michael watched as the young man took the dog down the street. He had checked the collar and knocked on the door of a house down near the end. An elderly woman opened and smiled happily to see her dog.

“It’s okay, ma’am. I was just trying to make sure he didn’t get hit by the car. I don’t need anything. Just make sure you keep him safe.”

“Oh thank you so much! Bless you!”

The young man nodded and moved off down the road. He walked carefully, and Michael noticed the poor condition of his clothing. The man might not be rich. but he seemed to know the value of life. This man would be his representative. Michael allowed his snow white wings to sprout and fill the sky behind him as he flew off to meet Lucifer. Now that he had made his choice. he instinctually knew were the man was and what he was doing.

Lucifer sat on a rock waiting for Michael to return. He had no doubt that the Archangel would find someone, after all the Creator wouldn’t allow the bet to just have to wait. He knew Michael inevitably would be drawn to someone. Lucifer wondered who it would be this time.

I just hope the Creator doesn’t decide to play Her little game with me, and then sic me on His son. That just wasn’t fair. I mean it could have been anyone in all of creation and Azreal has to send me up against one that untouchable. Besides, it was a guy.

Lucifer felt the disturbance in the air before he noted anything else.

“I’ve made my choice.”

“I figured as much, Michael. I knew She wouldn’t just let the bet fall apart.”

Michael just shook his head. His dazzling wings slid neatly away and he turned to face Lucifer again.

“Sorry, not going to fly tonight. I need my strength for other things,” Lucifer stated with smirk as he patted his ample crotch.

“You really are a pig.”

“Not as much as I will be after tonight.”

Michael just shook his head in disgust. Lucifer simply chuckled.

“So where are we headed, and how much of my outfit will I have to change to fit in?”

The two covered the short distance to the city below the mountain.

“Wow. You really went far to find this one didn’t you?”

“Actually I’ve been all over the world and just as I was about to give up, I stumbled across the avatar.”

“Avatar? Wow, you are old fashioned aren’t you? So where is she? I have things to get done tonight.”

Michael smiled. He had never said he had found a woman.

“We’ll be there soon.”

Lucifer glanced at the people around them. A moment later, his clothing altered from rich suit to a more sedate black silk shirt and tight black denim pants. His simple black shoes became black work boots. he gathered his long red hair up and pulled it a pony tail. He now looked more like a middle class worker looking for fun.

“Where are we going? Hell there isn’t much up this way Michael. I mean just a few shelters. Oh no, did you choose a homeless woman?”

“I did no such thing.”

“Good. Cause the smell would be hard to get out of silk.”

Michael smiled. I always wondered if hubris was really his downfall. I guess now I know.

“Here we are.”

Lucifer looked at the building that they stood in front of. It was an old run down building that had maybe as few as six old apartments in it. He shook his head in disgust.

“Well if this is where she lives one look at me and she will be eating out of my hands,” Lucifer stated confidently.

“We will see, won’t we?”

Michael mounted the stairs, and Lucifer followed close at his heels. At the end of the long hallway Michael stopped and pointed to the door with the fresh coat of paint on it. Lucifer smiled as he glanced at his watch. He had slowed down and allowed himself to relax as they got closer. He knew he be ready in a heartbeat but he still had two minutes till the whole thing started.

“Well this will probably be the fastest I’ve ever won. You really should have made sure to pick a woman in better circumstances. My clothes alone will get me into her pants.”

Michael stood smiling like the cat that ate the canary.

At eight pm on the dot, the door opened and the young man walked out with a schoolbag slung over his shoulder.

“That is odd. She should be out here so I can start by now.”

Michael pointed to the rapidly vanishing figure of the guy as he headed down the stairs.

“I never said it was a woman, Lucifer.”

“Crap. For the second time ever I have to go after a guy.”

Lucifer shot Michael a look that literally peeled the paint behind him. Michael just smiled angelically and followed along invisibly after them.

“Wonderful. Leave it to an angel to stick me with a guy. Well at least this time I know it won’t be the same guy as last time.”

Lucifer tried to pull himself into game mode. He looked the guy over and decided the outfit he was wearing wouldn’t work. The silk shirt morphed into plain black tee shirt. The boots became black sneakers with red flames stitched into them. He decided last minute to add a pair of dark sunglasses.

He followed along behind him trying to figure out how he was going to approach him when he seen the guy duck into the all night diner.

“Gotcha, kid.”

The door had barely closed as Lucifer grabbed hold and opened it again. Everyone turned toward the door when it opened and he could feel more than one look of interest as everyone in the place gave him a once over.

He ignored the looks and tried to find the guy, but he seemed to have vanished.

“He must have gone to the can,” Lucifer muttered in annoyance.

“Hey, handsome, what can I get you?” the waitress asked leaning in close to the booth he had sat down at.

“Not sure yet,” he stated as he glanced at her nameplate, “Marion, but would you happen to know where the guy with the school bag went when he came in?”

“You mean Casey?”

“Is that his name?”

“It would have to be. Poor guy was named after that radio announcer who did the voice for Shaggy, you know, Casey Kasem.”

It was then that Lucifer spotted Casey. He came out of the bathroom in his work clothes. He was in kitchen whites and he had his school bag tossed over his shoulder. Now that he was under the lights and close, Lucifer could see what he really looked like.

Casey stood at maybe five foot seven. He was lean, probably around 130 lbs if Lucifer had to take a guess. He had short brown hair, pale skin, and large dark brown eyes. There was a sprinkling of freckles over his nose. Even from where he was sitting he could tell the guy was an innocent, and that added to the overall picture. Normally, with a woman he smiled and leaned in, and it was rare he needed to do more to get them where he wanted them. Granted, there had been the odd woman who found him, undesirable. For the most part the natural beauty of being a fallen angel was enough. He could be very smooth and seductive when he wanted to be. Most of the time all he had to do was smile, and people just handed themselves over. Freewill, gotta love it.

Lucifer wasn’t happy. He couldn’t very well seduce someone who would be working back in a kitchen away from him.

“No, this simply won’t do,” Lucifer announced to the world at large. He glanced out the window where he spotted a car parked not far from a telephone pole. He smiled and just like that the car slipped gears, rolling into the pole with such unexpected force that it split in half. The pole swayed for a moment before it came crashing down taking the power lines and phone lines with it. A moment later the diner was plunged into darkness followed by the gasps and panicked whispers of the customers.

“Stay calm everyone, just relax, I have my cell phone. Juan light some of those candles on the tables so we have something to see by. I’ll just call the electric company and see how soon it can be fixed,” Marion announced as she opened her phone using it as a light to walk toward the door of the diner. The patrons sat silently while the kitchen staff stumbled out of the kitchen after turning off the grills and stoves. Juan lit a few of the candles and there was a soft glow while people looked out into the darkened street. Everyone sat waiting for Marion to come back while Lucifer simply sat smiling waiting for it to go his way.

“Mark, is everything closed down?” Marion called as she walked back in.

“Yes, Marion. You can’t see crap back there with the stuff off now though.”

Marion nodded.

“Sorry folks. It seems there are accidents all over town and we won’t be back in power till morning at the soonest.”

There was no real grumbling. People simply handed Marion money on the way out. Lucifer slipped out with the rest and waited as the kitchen staff and other waitresses came outside. Casey was soon standing there shuffling his feet. Lucifer waited while Marion locked up telling everyone they would be paid and to be careful if they had to head in the direction of the downed wires.

“Hey, fella. What is there to do in this town after dark?” Lucifer asked Casey as he walked toward him.

“Sorry, Sir. There really aren’t a lot of options. There is the movie theater a few blocks over, the pool hall at the end of the block, and a couple of bars. The pool hall I would have suggested to you, but if the diner lost power they did too.”

Lucifer moved closer to Casey. Though there was a full moon, they were standing in partial shadow, so he carefully pushed his hands into his skin tight jeans emphasizing his overstuffed crotch. The tee-shirt clung to his chest showing off every curve and muscle. He amped up the pheromones, and then waited to see if this would be enough to ensnare his prey.

Casey swallowed hard, turned and tried to make his way back to his apartment.

He is going to ignore me? This won’t do at all. Even if he is straight he should have some inkling and at least want to look me over.

Lucifer noticed he was soon looking at Casey’s back as the kid moved down the street. As Lucifer moved through the darkness after Casey he altered his outfit again. The pants now showed wear, the shirt developed some small holes, and his sneakers looked worn as he hurried to catch up.

“Hey, I'm sorry to be a pain. I kind of saved up enough to get dinner at that diner, but when they lost power I kind of lost a place to eat.”

Casey turned and waited for Lucifer to catch up. He took in the worn jeans, holey shirt, and old sneakers and realized that the guy had to be just keeping his head above water like he was.

“Well the diner is one of the better cheap places to eat. If you are hungry there is a place that is still serving food for about an hour yet. It is a bar, but as long as we sit at the tables they will let us order.”

Lucifer smiled and nodded letting Casey take the lead.

That is right, Casey. Accept me, and let me do what I need to do.

“Remember, Lucifer, you aren’t allowed to use your powers on him,” Michael whispered in the devil’s ear.

Lucifer’s eyes narrowed.

“It is hard enough trying to seduce a guy without you starting up. Remember, no interference from you either,” he hissed as he walked behind Casey.

A few moments later they arrived at the bar, Vipers. Lucifer smiled at what he considered a sign of good luck.

Walking in behind Casey he paused a moment. Every man in the place seemed to look him over. There was no denying he could have his pick of anyone in the bar. Then he noticed that there were no women in there. So, Casey has to be gay. That will make this easier.

“Hey, Casey. I haven’t seen you in here in a while,” commented a huge bulking guy as he leaned against the edge of the booth.

“Hi Trist. Been working. You know how it is. Since Dad passed I have been working a lot.”

“Yeah, I miss your old man. He was a cornerstone in here.”

Casey smiled at that. Then he noticed Lucifer standing off to the side.

“Oh, I’m sorry. Trist this is … I don’t even know your name.”

“Lou. Well the name is Lucifer but everyone calls me Lou.”

“The hell you say,” Trist said laughing as he clamped a hand on Lucifer’s back and guided him in opposite Casey.

Lucifer smiled at Casey. Trist took a quick look at the condition of both before trying to get professional.

“Well you two aren’t old enough to get a drink, but I can offer you food. Need a menu or you know what you are having?”

“I have no idea what they have here,” Lucifer said staring into Casey’s eyes.

Casey seemed to squirm under the intense scrutiny, but broke it when he looked up at Trist.

“How about two burgers, fries, and cokes Trist?”

“Okay. I know you like yours medium, Casey. What about you, Lou?”

“I’ll have mine the same way.”

Trist wandered off to put in their order as Lucifer looked around the bar. He noted that the few pictures hanging were of men in different stages of undress. The bartender was in a leather vest and not much else. Trist looked like his blue jeans had been painted on and one look at his crotch told Lucifer that the man was definitely not Jewish.

“So you come in here often?” Lucifer began.

“Not really. My father use to come in here at lot with Matt. That was before they got sick.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah, Matt came down with the flu about five years ago. It made it hard for him to breathe and he was in the hospital on everything they could find. It didn’t do him much good. Matt passed away.”

Lucifer was uncomfortable. He didn’t usually learn about his conquests. He just smiled, laughed and boom they were his. How the hell did he end up sitting here listening to this kid’s story?

“It really took a lot out of Dad when Matt died. He worked hard to keep me in school and pay off all the bills that had accumulated from Matt’s illness. Things were just picking up again. Dad had quit smoking - he was getting ahead on the bills, and I had only a few months of school left when he was diagnosed. He had cancer, stage 3, of the lungs. He barely was diagnosed, and he was gone.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Hey, I’m dealing with it. Life goes on. Dad and Matt wouldn’t have wanted me to stop my life simply because they aren’t here.”

Lucifer was trying to figure out what to say when Trist arrived with their sodas.

“Here you go guys. The sodas are on me,” he stated as he set them on the table.

“Thanks Trist. I appreciate that.” Trist nodded and patted Casey on the shoulder as he walked off to check on some of the others.

“So, they know you here fairly well.”

“I’m the bar’s brat. My dad and Matt were the first to adopt a kid. Half the guys in here I consider my uncles. They aren’t a bad bunch of guys at all.”

Lucifer nodded. Time is going and I am not making any headway. This isn’t my normal situation.

The burgers arrived and Trist delivered them with a flourish. One of the guys from the bar stopped by the table a moment later to ask Casey how things were and if he had managed to pay off all the debts his two dads had left behind. Casey smiled and commented non-committally to most of it.

Once the guy from the bar left, Casey started filling Lucifer in about his life. He told him about getting the job in the diner at night because that shift paid the most. He volunteered down at the local clothing drive store, helping to stock shelves and running the register three days a week. On Fridays, most weeks, he donated his time to the local library to help with a reading program. Casey explained that he did most of this not only to help out the community, but get himself out of the apartment.

“Oh, I’ve been babbling on and our food is getting cold. Let’s just eat for a bit,” Casey grabbed his burger, as his stomach growled trying hard to hide the blush that crept up his cheeks.

The two ate in near silence for a while. Lucifer had to admit that food was good. It wasn’t often he got to sit and eat. Casey was a pleasant dining companion. If things were different he felt he might have enjoyed having Casey around. However, Casey was part of a bet, and he didn’t like to lose.

Now how do I get him where I want him?

Lucifer looked up as he heard a clock strike eleven.

Eleven? Where the hell had the last three hours gone?

Lucifer was upset. He had been lulled into a sort of complacency with Casey suggesting they get dinner. He didn’t realize how much time that was going to eat up. He had to get Casey out of here and someplace he could seduce him and fast.

Trist showed up a minute later at their table.

“Hey guys, usually I wouldn’t have any sort of problem with you two staying, but they are having a show tonight. The kind you two can’t be in here for. Sorry.”

“No problem, Trist. I appreciate the chance to just sit and eat here again. Thanks.”

Trist handed them the bill and went to check on some of the other guys as Casey dug out his wallet to pay. Lucifer seeing what was about to happen slipped his hand in and pulled out a few twenties to cover their food and the tip.

“I’ve got my share,” complained Casey.

“I told you I had saved up some for your diner. Well the guy who was supposed to come with me never showed. I had enough. Trust me it is okay.”

Besides if I pay you will feel a bit obligated to me.

“Thanks, guys,” Trist said as he picked up the money. “Do you guys need change?”

“Nah, the rest is yours, Trist.”

“Thanks, again then. You two have a good night,” Trist said as he winked at the two of them.

Casey grabbed his bag and the two made their way out of the bar as more and more patrons poured in for the midnight strip show.

“So would you have liked to see the show, Casey?” Lucifer tried to ask as innocently as he could.

“Nah. Dad always said the guys who did it on amateur night were awful. Either little twinks who are too drunk, or older guys who should know better. He and Matt used to make a point of missing them.”

With each word Casey uttered, Lucifer found it more and more difficult to get into the frame of mind to seduce him. He is just a little too innocent.

Lucifer sighed.

“Is something wrong, Lou?”

“Not for you, I guess. Don’t worry about it. I just sort of lost a bet is all, bud. Have a good night, Casey. Thanks for a nice evening.”

Casey stood there stunned.

“Did I do something wrong, Lou?”

“Actually, Casey, you did things a little too right for me. I’ll have to have someone explain it to you sometime. Just go home and enjoy the rest of your evening.”

Before Casey could say another word Lucifer disappeared into the darkened street.

A moment later he and Michael were standing again at the base of the mountain. Slowly the two angels climbed back to the spot where they had first met the night before. Michael stood and looked down at the town below them for moment before speaking.

“I’m surprised you didn’t go for it Lucifer. I think at the end you actually had him.”

Lucifer sat looking off into the distance. As they waited they could hear a clock tower chime midnight.

“Doesn’t much matter now, does it Mike. I lost my bet for the first time in a long time. She will be happy, no doubt about that.”

“I’m sure the Creator will be happy that you were unable to seduce Casey.”

“Hmm.” Lucifer reached down and realized he didn’t have his cigarettes on him.

“I did find it all rather … interesting.”

Lucifer turned at the odd comment only to see that Michael was rock hard in his suit pants. A wicked smile played around his lips as realized the implications.

“I see. So tell me, Mike, what did you find so interesting?”

Michael again looked uncomfortable. He didn’t expect Lucifer to hang around never mind ask him anything. He tried desperately not to think of the various men in tight outfits or how Lucifer’s outfit fit like a glove.

“I can see you found something interesting,” Lucifer said with a smirk.

Michael was uncomfortable even though he couldn’t deny how excited he was.

Lucifer stood up and let his full beauty be seen. The red hair seemed to actually have fire in it as it blazed around him. The shirt faded revealing a smooth chest with large dark pink nipples. His chest was unmarred and every muscle was one that would have made a sculptor cry at its perfection. The skin tight pants faded till they became a pair of small trunks that, rather than hide anything, only helped to outline his rather swollen member. Lucifer might be called the Devil, but the Creator had definitely endowed him with a larger than average cock. Behind him, wings unfurled as dark as an ebony nightmare.

Michael refused to be outdone. His suit melted and his huge chest came into view. Little blond hairs nestled on his chest. There were two large pert brown nipples that drew Lucifer’s eyes for a moment before he began to scan the rest of Michael’s body. He noted the v with its many muscles which competed for his attention. The pants faded to be replaced by a pair of small white trunks that showed he was not under endowed either.

Lucifer stepped closer, and Michael didn’t flinch. He reached out and pulled Michael into a deep kiss.

“You know I don’t really have a stick up my ass,” joked Michael.

“Maybe not, but I can guarantee you will have something up there soon,” growled Lucifer.

Michael reached up and twisted Lucifer’s nipple as Lucifer bit his shoulder.

The two gently began to float into the air and away from any prying mortal eyes.

Lucifer ripped off the little trunks that covered Michael and continued to feel the incredible musculature of the Archangel. As his fingers trailed down Michael’s chest the Angel bellowed out in ecstasy. His fingers eventually came to down to surround the massive swollen cock, making him shuddered and cried out.

“Careful, Michael, I wouldn’t want you to fall,” Lucifer said rather sarcastically as his warm tongue began to circle the swollen pole before him.

Michael bellowed in rapture, but knew if he was doing something wrong She would have warned him by now. Instead he lost himself in the feelings that humans alone usually enjoyed.

Hours later they did fall, but only to earth in total exhaustion. Lucifer did get a chance to do all he wanted and it wasn’t only Michael who ended up having something besides a metaphorical stick up his ass. Once the two had recovered they returned to their normal places that the Creator had given them, Michael to the gates of Eden, while Lucifer returned to the realms of hell. In the morning on the ground there lay two feathers, one was snow white and one was an ebony nightmare a reminder that for just a moment both realms were lost in the pleasures found in the physical, not just the ethereal.

So that was my take on Good and Evil. Hopefully it isn't what you thought it would be. If you have questions or comments please feel free to leave them. If you enjoyed my little tale a happy point is always appreciated.
Copyright © 2011 comicfan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 09/11/2011 02:05 AM, carringtonrj said:
Great story. Surprising ending! Nice handling of characters. Interesting take on the good and evil theme. Like! :)
Glad you liked my take on Good and Evil. I like doing something different each time.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/11/2011 04:15 AM, Elezbed said:
lol Michael and Lucifer together... cute :P
Glad you enjoyed it, Ele. I always look to do something try to do something different.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Lou and Mike lost a couple of feathers after Casey failed to score.

 

Interesting twist to the story of good vs. evil.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/10/2012 04:28 AM, Daddydavek said:
Lou and Mike lost a couple of feathers after Casey failed to score.

 

Interesting twist to the story of good vs. evil.

Thanks Dad. I try never to do the expected. It makes for a more interesting read.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..