Jump to content
    Daddydavek
  • Author
  • 1,303 Words
  • 3,927 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Dean Warner Intrigues - 8. The Date

Chapter 8 The Date

Dean was content and satisfied with his life. His mood change was soon noted by his co-workers as well. He dressed better as he had begun to go shopping for clothes that he would need at school. While jeans and tee shirts or sweatshirts from Walmart were his normal dress while at the community college, he started going on-line and ordering some nicer jeans, polos and even some sweaters. He looked through his sock and underwear drawer and decided if he was going to live in a dorm that the six to a pack boxers from Walmart were not going to IU. He also decided that having just black dress socks or white athletic socks, again the kind bought several to a package, needed some variety. With his big dick, he did not order any micro briefs or thongs, but did order some square cut briefs as well as some nicer boxers and boxer briefs.

After work on Saturday which he was able to leave at six, he went to the mall in Terre Haute which was some twenty miles distant and did some serious shopping. New sneakers, some boots for walking on campus this winter, some hoodies, a new winter jacket, a new swim suit and jock for his P.E. course, a decent back-pack, some cargo shorts he found on clearance and some printed tees too. He made a couple trips out to his car to lock packages in his trunk in between stores. He then went to the food court and people watched while he got some Chinese, which was just okay.

He left the mall and went to the Best Buy store and arrived at about half-past eight and went looking at laptops. He had a decent desktop computer which was less than two years old, but it wasn't something he could lug around campus. He wanted a lightweight laptop and took his time looking them over. He had done some prior research on the internet and had some idea of the models he wanted to look at. He ended up with an HP with the Vista operating system. It was a smaller screen size and didn't weigh too much but had a decent Intel processor and a decent sized harddrive and was Wi-Fi ready. He finished his purchase and was out of the store by ten o'clock and headed home.

Monday he slept late and then got up and did some laundry and started sorting his clothes, not putting away the clothes he planned to take to school, but stacking them on the floor under his window. He reminded his mom to not cook for him as he was eating out, although he didn't tell her he had a date. John had called Sunday night and suggested they could go to the Longhorn Steakhouse over in Terre Haute and and it was casual dress.

John picked Dean up at half past six, well after Debbie left for work. Sean was on his porch and called out to Dean as he was getting into John's car, “hot date?”

Dean blushed and shrugged his shoulders, then waved and got into the car. John asked “what was that all about?”

Dean looked straight ahead, sighed, “he is the only one besides you with whom I have discussed anything to do with being gay.” They settled down and started talking about the latest Cubs win against the Giants. They were within a few games of being in first place in their division. Dinner was salad, steak and baked potatoe in that order. Neither felt like dessert and they left for home within 90 minutes of arriving. John again invited Dean to his apartment and Dean replied, “OK, I'm easy!” They both laughed.

They got inside the door at John's place and Dean grabbed him in a hug and planted a passionate kiss on him then led him to the bedroom. They both were soon naked and back in their favorite position turned head to groin with each other. Each seemed to realize that they wanted to take it a little slower and John started nuzzling Dean's balls. He realized that last time all he could see was the big piece of meat. This time he noted the lush bush and the large balls. While John had a more trimmed look, Dean was hairy, including his scrotum.

John stuck his finger in his mouth and then rubbed it around the pucker behind the balls in front of his face which drew an immediate reaction and then a pushing back against his finger which slipped in to the second joint. The big dick started leaking precum and John's tongue made a steady swipe across the helmeted head savoring the taste while he started finger fucking Dean.

Dean decided he liked the sensation so much and decided to do John the same way and was met with a similar reaction as John pushed his ass back on the intruding finger as Dean slurped on his hard erection. John wetted both his index and middle fingers and plunged them back into Dean who moaned around John's cock. It felt so good that John asked him to keep moaning or humming as he sucked him. John started humming too and the slight vibrations with the anal stimulation and strong sucking sent each of them very close. They both decided to back off for a while and turned and started kissing while trying to keep their cocks from rubbing against each other. Dean was just slightly taller than John and ended up laying on him with their cocks slowly rubbing against each other as they kissed and made out. They kept up a slow rocking pace for several minutes and then speeded up slightly for a while. Dean looked at John and said “this is fun.”

“Frottage,” John replied, “I'm getting close.” “Me too” Dean grunted and with that their bodies seemed to speed up into overdrive followed shortly thereafter with both of them coming nearly simultaneously. The slow down was prolonged and they had a veritable froth on their bellies, with Dean's hairy torso matted and dripping. John proposed a shower and lead his young friend into the shower which unsurprisingly was big enough for two and they proceeded to clean each other off. Of course that led to additional hands on exploration and Dean dropped to his knees and engulfed John's pink tool as he reached around and massaged the globes of John's ass. It seemed like he could not get enough of this guy.

John was much slower to reach orgasm and Dean really had to work for it, but the offering was just as sweet. He caught John as he almost collapsed and then he stood up still holding onto John as he rinsed them both off and reach for towels.

John was loving every minute of it too. Dean was an avid and attentive lover and being almost insatiable was a real turn-on for him. They dried each other off and returned back to the bed and pulled the covers up and rested their heads side by side on pillows. They were so content that they fell asleep with the bedside lamp still on. Dean awoke about one-thirty in the morning and realized he had to get home before his mom. He awoke John and the two got dressed and headed out. When they arrived on North Ash, John walked Dean to the door and kissed him good-night and saw Dean into the house and then turned and got into his car and left. They were so relaxed that they did not think to make plans as to when they would see or call each other. However, neither was worried, they knew each other's phone numbers.

2012, Daddydavek; All Rights Reserved
  • Like 20
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Longhorn Steakhouse? Are you secretly Riley Jericho in disguise? He seems to love to write about that place too.

So, I'm happily reading along and then I discover this wonderful coming of age story is a total fantasy - the Cubs a few games from first place? :lmao: I was, damn, and here I thought you were a red birds fan. ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/10/2012 09:26 PM, Andrew_Q_Gordon said:
Longhorn Steakhouse? Are you secretly Riley Jericho in disguise? He seems to love to write about that place too.

So, I'm happily reading along and then I discover this wonderful coming of age story is a total fantasy - the Cubs a few games from first place? :lmao: I was, damn, and here I thought you were a red birds fan. ;)

I am but Dean and John do live in noth eastern Indiana and in 2007 that's where the Cubs were at that time, 'cause I checked it out.
Link to comment

Dean was so funny with the " I'm easy remark". I think they are both pretty damn easy if you ask me. Great chapter

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/12/2012 05:59 AM, joann414 said:
Dean was so funny with the " I'm easy remark". I think they are both pretty damn easy if you ask me. Great chapter
I think Dean was so repressed over his "problem" that he really is a little easy!
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

Another wonderful chapter. Their relationship is progressing nicely.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/12/2015 06:49 AM, Reader1810 said:

Another wonderful chapter. Their relationship is progressing nicely.

Thanks for your kind words and review.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..