Jump to content
    DavidAB
  • Author
  • 4,725 Words
  • 2,458 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

No Banging - 2. Part 2

120lb = 55kg / 130lb = 60kg

The next morning I was already up and playing with my phone, when he came out of his room, fully dressed, to my disappointment.

"Good morning hot-stuff." I said and he grinned a little.

"Morning." I got up.

"How about a kiss to start the day?"

"No thanks."

"Aww...How about a hug?"

"Fine." I took him in my arms, but he quickly pushed me away as soon as our hips touched.

"Gross, you have an erection." he said indignantly.

"Well, yeah, it's the morning. Why don't you have one too? You're not impotent, are you?"

"No, I just have more self-control than you."

"It was nothing to do with self-control. I don't want a boner to go away, I welcome it. I would've rubbed one out by now, but I thought you wouldn't appreciate it if I'd get cum on your couch, not yet anyway."

"Not ever!"

"We'll see." I said grinning and we both sat down.

"Tyler, we need to talk, about last night."

"We do?"

"Yeah. I wanted to thank you, for being so sweet and for not letting me kiss you. I was in a bad place and not thinking clearly. I mean, I would have killed myself if I had woken up next to you today."

"Wow, thanks for sparing my feelings by not being blunt about it." He giggled a little.

"Come on, you know what I mean."

"Oh yeah, you made yourself painfully clear."

"I'm sorry, I just don't want you to get your hopes up."

"So you decided to crush them. Seems reasonable."

"You're right, I'm sorry. How can I make this up to you?"

"Well, I have an idea, but we'll need lube and a couple of condoms for that." I said grinning and winked at him.

"Tyler!"

"I'm just kidding. But I know something. You could let me take a photo of you with my phone?"

"What? No!"

"Please, only your face and I won't beat off looking at it, I swear. Pretty please?" I said and looked at him puppy-eyed.

"Fine, but don't you dare show or send it to anyone."

"Oh yeah, I'll walk straight into the living room of my fraternity, tell everyone that's the guy I'm in love with and then lay down, so they can kick me to death more easily."

"I'm just saying." I pulled out my phone and pointed it at him.

"Now smile the shit out of that sexy mouth of yours." He grinned shyly and I took the photo.

"Beautiful. Now put your finger in your mouth and suck on it please." He giggled a little.

"You're a pig. And you already got your photo."

"Yeah, thanks, I'll stare at it constantly and picture us being together. Don't worry, no banging...Well, maybe some kissing...and touching..."

"Ok ok, I don't want to know!"

"Sorry." I said sheepishly. "Now, what do you want for breakfast? There's a 'Starbucks' 10 minutes from here, says my phone. I could be back before you're done showering." I continued.

"That's really not necessary, we still have tiramisu and 'Starbucks' is too expensive anyway."

"Nonsense, I'm going, I need coffee and I ain't drinking that hot toilet water you offered me last time."

"Fine, but nothing for me, thanks."

"That's not an option, so what do you like? Hot chocolate, tea, smoothies?"

"Nothing, I'm fine, really."

"You are fine indeed. I'll just get a cup of everything they have."

"No, Tyler!"

"Bye now."

"Ok ok, I'll have a tea, the cheapest one."

"There you go, see you in a bit." I said and left.

I was back 30 minutes later, with 7 cups of different teas, a frappuccino for me and a couple of donuts and muffins. As usual, Parker frowned when he opened the door for me.

"What's all this?" he asked.

"Well, I didn't know what kind of tea you like, so I brought a selection."

"How much did all this cost?"

"I don't know, like 60 bucks or something."

"Oh my god, I don't spend that much on food in a week."

"Yeah, I can see that. By the way, how do you keep your bones from not rattling when you move?" I said grinning.

"Hey, I'm not that skinny."

"How much do you weight? Like 120, 130 maybe?"

"None of your business."

"Anyway, try the teas and tell me which one you like best, so I'll know for next time."

"No, I'll buy coffee and tea for next time, so you don't have to spend any more money on me."

"Does that mean you're planning on having me over more often from now on?"

"We'll see."

"How about tonight?"

"No, I have to study."

"All day?"

"Yes."

"Oh, I get it, you don't wanna spend time with me...I should get going, see you around." I said disheartened and got up.

"No, wait. I really have to study, I swear. I have an exam on Tuesday. You can come by after that if you want."

"Really?"

"Really." I sat back down.

"Alright, that's not too bad, we have a lecture together tomorrow, so I won't see you for like only 30 hours or so...That's still a lot if I think about it...How about I come by and take you out to lunch or dinner or better yet, both?"

"No, that's out of the question. Besides, I think you'll survive not seeing me for 30 hours."

"Easy for you to say. It was hard before, but after last night I'm like 'full-blown' in love with you, so now it'll be so much worse."

"I don't know what to tell you, I just don't have the time, I'm sorry."

"Yeah, me too, it's my problem, not yours...Now try the teas already, before they get cold."

He took a sip from every cup and then tried certain teas again, till he had narrowed it down to 2.

"They're all amazing, but this one's my favorite, I think." he said.

"That's 'chai latte', got it. I bought donuts and muffins too, have some."

"Ok, maybe one muffin, thank you."

"My pleasure."

We didn't talk for a while and just enjoyed our breakfast together.

"Excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom, I have to piss like a race horse after that frappuccino." I said when we were both done eating.

"Don't pee standing up, it's gross."

"Wanna come with me and watch?" I suggested and winked at him.

"No thanks, I'll take your word for it."

"Do I have to sit down if I promise to piss very carefully? I have excellent aim. I'm really good with my dick in general, you know?" I said and winked at him again.

"Just go, I don't even care anymore." he sighed.

I went to the bathroom and relieved myself, sitting down. It felt wrong somehow.

"Hey, I don't wanna overstay my welcome, so I better get going, alright?" I said when I came back out.

"Ok, see you tomorrow." I grinned.

"Yeah, can't wait, bye." "Bye." he said and I left.

At home I felt pretty lonely and missed Parker, even though I had just seen him. At noon I had an idea and dialed his number.

"Yes, hello? Bennet." he answered, cute as usual.

"Hi, Tyler here, will you be home in the next hour or so?"

"Yes, why?"

"Don't worry, I'm not coming over. Well, bye." I hung up before he could respond.

Next I called a restaurant and ordered lunch for Parker, two kinds of salads, some garlic bread and a couple of sodas. 45 minutes later my phone rang.

"Wade." I answered.

"Tyler?"

"Oh, hi Parker, what's up?" I asked innocently.

"Why would you send me food?"

"Don't you like it?"

"That's not the point. You can't keep doing this."

"Sure I can, I have like a 10K limit on my credit card."

"That's not what I meant. It's too much, it's making me uncomfortable."

"Well, I bet not nearly as uncomfortable as me thinking about you being hungry, so I win, deal with it."

"You make it sound like I'm at risk of starving to death at any minute, but I'm not, I'm fine and I don't need your charity."

"You're spending 60 bucks on food a week. I eat more in a day. And it's not charity, it's like an investment. If you're happy, I'm happy, so in a way I invest in your wellbeing for my own benefit. It's pretty selfish if you think about it." He sighed.

"It's the opposite of selfish...And I do appreciate it, the food was delicious. But no more, do you hear me?"

"That's great."

"Tyler, I'm serious."

"Now, do you have any requests for dinner or do you wanna be surprised?"

"No, Tyler, are you not listening to me? I forbid you to spend any more money on me."

"Surprise it is then."

"Oh my god! Tyler!"

"Bye now." I hung up smiling.

The day dragged on and I couldn't wait to get another call from Parker, even an angry one, as long as I'd hear his voice. Around 5:30pm I ordered Chinese food for him, a whole multi-course meal with dessert and everything. An hour later the phone rang again.

"Wade."

"Tyler! I don't believe you!"

"How was it?" He sighed.

"Amazing." he said defeated.

"I'm very happy to hear it."

"Now you listen to me, this ends today. If you send me any more food or spend even another cent on me, we're no longer friends and I mean that. Am I making myself clear?"

"You're breaking up, you said to send more food and that we're friends, right?"

"Fine, you obviously don't take me seriously, which means you don't respect me and you don't care about my feelings, so I don't want to be friends with you anymore. Good bye." he said sharply and hung up.

I was stunned and started to panic. I didn't know what else to do, so I got in my car, drove to his apartment and knocked on his door. It cracked open after a few seconds and Parker frowned at me.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"Can I come in? Please."

"Fine, but only for a minute." He opened the door and I walked in.

"I'm so sorry I made you think I don't respect you. The truth is, I never respected anyone more than you. And I probably care more about your feelings than I care about my own. Please give me another chance. I'll do whatever you want." I said emotionally. His expression softened.

"Maybe I was a little too harsh on you, but I didn't know what else to do anymore."

"Does that mean we're still friends?"

"Yeah."

"Thank god." I gasped and hugged him.

When we parted I smiled brightly, which made him grin back. I looked to my right and noticed his desk, the lamp was on and it was covered with books and notepads.

"You actually were studying. That's great." I said happily.

"I told you so. You didn't believe me?"

"Well, I was considering the possibility that it might have been just an excuse to get rid of me."

"No, it wasn't, I had fun last night, so if I wouldn't have to study, I would be willing to spend more time with you."

"You like me, don't you?" I said grinning.

"Well, I don't dislike you anymore. Let's leave it at that."

"Great...Now, I'll get out of your hair. Have a nice evening and a good night."

"Thanks, you too."

I drove home and watched a movie on 'Netflix'. I fell asleep smiling, thinking about Parker.

The next day I came to a decision. It was time for a change, so I made a couple of arrangements and then did something which was long overdue. When I entered the lecture hall in the afternoon, I was delighted to see Parker already sitting at his usual desk and walked right up to him.

"Is this seat taken?" I asked grinning. He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Tyler, what are you doing? Get away from me."

"But I wanna sit next to you."

"Ok, I get it, you proved your point, now yell some insult at me and leave before your frat-buddies see you."

"Fuck 'em, all of them. The whole world can't cause me more pain than you bring me joy." He grinned, but quickly turned serious again.

"That's sweet, but still, I don't want you to get hurt."

"It hurts more not being near you."

"Tyler, come on, stop it, I don't want this on my conscience."

"It's already done. I moved all of my stuff into storage earlier and checked into an hotel till I find a new place."

"Please tell me you didn't do it for me."

"No, I did it for me, cause you were right, I can't have it both ways and I don't even want to anymore. I wanna be a part of your life and not secretly, proudly."

"Wow, whenever I think I have you figured out, you really surprise me, you know that?"

"Does that mean I can sit down now?"

"Yes, of course, if you want." I sat down and right in that moment a group from my fraternity walked in. One of them noticed me and frowned deeply.

"Hey Wade, what the hell are you doing with him? Are you a fag too now?" he shouted at me.

"Yes I am and you better not give me shit about it or I'll give you AIDS. You got that?" I said warningly.

"What did you just say to me?" he asked perplexed.

"You heard me. You wanna go? Let's go right fucking now!" I said forcefully, got up, pulled out my car keys and cut my knuckles with it, making them bleed a little. The guy just stared at me in disbelief for a few seconds, not knowing what to do.

"Fuck this, you're crazy man." he finally said and walked away. I said back down.

"Well, that should settle it for now." Parker looked at me frowning.

"He was right, you know, you are crazy."

"But we're still friends, right?" I asked with some panic in my voice.

"Of course, I'm actually kind of impressed. That was very effective, even if it was crude and over the top. Did you just come up with that?"

"No, I've heard about this guy, Jesse Warner, I think. Little dude, gay too, got hassled by a bunch of guys. He threatened to give them AIDS, so they backed off."

"I see."

The professor walked in and the lecture started. Parker pulled a tissue out of his backpack and gently put it on my knuckles.

"Thanks." I whispered and he nodded.

For the next 15 minutes or so I did a dirty drawing of me blowing Parker under the desk and then passed it to him. He giggled a little and wrote me a note that said: "Pig! Start taking notes!", so I started to write on my pad:

- Parker looks especially hot today. I am really hard right now.

- If he keeps putting the tip of his pen in his mouth, I will cum soon.

- Need to steal his pen by any means necessary!!!

When I showed it to him, he giggled a couple of times, then wrote me another note, saying: "If you stop, you can have my pen!" That shut me up and I even concentrated on the lecture. I was still relieved when it was finally over though.

"Pen please." I said and held out my hand. He rolled his eyes, but gave it me and I gave him one of mine for it in return.

"Have you eaten yet?" I asked.

"No and you better not offer to buy me something."

"Never. But how about we get something at the cafeteria?"

"I can't afford that."

"But it's practically free, everything costs like a buck or something."

"A buck I don't have."

"Alright, so how about this? We could go shopping at some cheap-ass supermarket and then go to your place and I'll cook you my famous 'chili con carne', meatless of course."

"You can cook?" he asked surprised.

"Only chili, but it's pretty good and spicy as hell, it'll blow your socks off. Come on, you can study while I'm making it and then I'll leave right after we have eaten, alright?"

"Ok, fine."

"Great, let's go."

We drove to the next supermarket and then to Parker's place. Half an hour later the chili was ready and we sat down to eat. He curiously smelled it and tried a spoon full, but immediately started to cough.

"Oh my god, what did you put in this?" he gasped.

"Good, isn't it?"

"No, it's like eating lava."

"I told you it would be spicy."

"But this is inedible." I tried some too.

"I don't know what your problem is, I think it's great."

"That's just not normal. I can't eat this, I'll get diarrhea for sure."

"I'm sorry you don't like it." I said sadly.

"It's ok, you meant well, that's all that matters."

"Let me at least order you something, you know, to like reimburse you for the food I've wasted."

"That's not necessary, I'm not hungry anyway."

"But you have to eat something...Maybe I could water this down a little."

"I don't think this is salvageable."

"But I have to do something."

"No, you don't, it's not your job to take care of me."

"But I want it to be. More than anything...I have an idea. I'll go out, buy new ingredients and make another batch. Technically I wouldn't spend any money on you, cause you paid for mine and now I'll pay for yours, it's like we're splitting the costs, which is only fair."

"Tyler no, you don't have to."

"But I really want to. It'll make me so happy. Please?" He sighed.

"I guess."

"Great." I said smiling and got up.

I drove to the nearest store and then made more chili, without any spices this time. When Parker tried it, he frowned a little.

"Yeah, it's good." he said, not very convincingly.

"It's not, is it?"

"No, it's so much better than the last batch. I'll eat all of it." I grinned.

"I'm glad."

We both ate our chili in silence.

"Are you ready for your exam yet?" I asked when we were both finished.

"I will be, yes."

"What grades do you usually get?"

"A's mostly."

"I thought as much...Hey, when can I come over tomorrow? I mean, I can still come over, right? You said I could."

"Yeah, how about around 7? We could watch the second 'Lord of the Rings' movie if you want."

"Can I sleep over again?"

"I guess, but just so you know, I have an early lecture the next day."

"I don't mind."

"Ok...I don't want to be rude, but I really have to get back to work now."

"Of course, I'm sorry, I'll go."

"Thanks for dinner."

"My pleasure."

"Can I get a hug before I go?"

"Ok."

We both got up and hugged each other. After a minute Parker let go of me, but I held on to him.

"Tyler." he sighed.

"Yeah, sorry." I said sheepishly and let go. I quickly turned around and tried to muffle a sniffle, but he must've heard it anyway.

"Are you crying?" he asked.

"What? No...Bye now." I started to walk away.

"Tyler, look at me." I turned around and he frowned a little when he saw the tears in my eyes.

"What's wrong?" he asked concerned.

"Nothing, I'm just...really happy, cause I have you in my life now. I'm so grateful for that, you know?"

"Tyler..."

"Anyways, I don't wanna waste any more of your time, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah, see you."

I left and drove back to my hotel room. I got bored pretty quickly, because they had no pay-TV and some jerk must've been downloading something, because the Wi-Fi was too slow to even watch videos on 'YouTube'.

The next day was more or less uneventful. At 5 to 7pm I was in front of Parker's apartment and knocked on his door. He let me in, not frowning this time.

"Hello cutie pie, how are you today?" I said cheerfully.

"Good, how are you?"

"Great, now that I'm here. How did your exam go?"

"Good, thanks."

"Have you eaten yet?"

"Yes." he said, rolling his eyes.

We sat down on the couch.

"Guess what. I signed up for a cooking class today, so I can make things for you that you won't get diarrhea from."

"Ok."

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I just have a lot on my mind."

"Do you wanna tell me about it? It might help."

"Maybe later, ok?"

"Sure."

"I'll get us a blanket."

"Great, I'll set up the movie."

He disappeared into his bedroom. I turned on the TV and the DVD-player and put in the DVD. He came back and we both sat down beside each other. He covered our laps with the blanket and after I had laid my arm over his shoulders, we started to watch the movie.

"You fantasize about us being together, don't you?" he suddenly asked.

"Yeah, constantly, why?"

"What exactly do you fantasize about? I mean, how do you picture us together?"

"Well, I picture myself waking up next to you in the morning, gently kissing you awake, getting up, maybe blowing you in the shower. We'd have breakfast together and then go our separate ways. And when we'd come home in the afternoon, we'd tell us all about our day and how much we missed each other. We'd make out for a couple of hours, maybe get naked and rub up against each other till we cum. Afterwards we'd hold each other and then take a hot bath together and I'd give you a massage. And then we'd go to bed and like bang each other's brains out till we'd be so exhausted that we'd just fall asleep in each other's arms, all sticky and sweaty."

"Sex is really important to you, isn't it?"

"Well, you being happy is and making you cum seems like a good way to archive that. I mean, who doesn't like to cum, right? But if sex wouldn't be your thing for some reason, I'd do everything I could to find other ways to make you happy. Also, 9 times out of 10 fantasizing about you leads to me beating off. That's why my fantasies are so sexual. But it's not like I only wanna have sex with you, I'd also love to watch you sleep for example or listen to you talk about yourself for hours and learn every little detail there is to know about you. That sort of thing, you know?"

"I see."

"You're not mad, are you? I mean, you asked."

"No, it's ok."

We continued to watch the movie, but there was definitely some kind of tension between us.

"Please take your arm off my shoulders." he suddenly said after 15 minutes or so.

"Why, what's wrong?"

"Just do it please." I did.

"It's because of the thing I said about beating off thinking about you, it creeped you out, didn't it? I'm so sorry, I'll never do it again, I swear."

"No, it's fine." "It is?"

"Can we just not talk for a minute? Please."

"Sorry."

The silence was killing me. I knew something was up, but I couldn't figure out what. I was about to freak out, when the most amazing thing ever happened. Parker took my hand in his. My eyes widened.

"Does that mean what I think it means?" I asked cautiously.

"Yeah." he said quietly.

"Are you sure? Cause if you'll change your mind about this, I will like...die."

"I won't, don't worry. But Tyler, can we take it slow please?"

"Of course, whatever you want."

"Thanks."

We didn't talk for a couple of minutes and I gently stroked his hand with my thumb.

"Tyler?"

"Parker?"

"I've never kissed anyone before, so I'm probably really bad at it." he said insecurely.

"Holy Jesus, we're gonna kiss." I gasped and he giggled a little.

"So you don't mind?"

"I wouldn't mind losing a tooth kissing you."

He turned to me and we looked deep in each others eyes for a couple of seconds. I took my free hand and touched the side of his face. We both leaned in and our lips tenderly connected. It was electrifying and when we parted after a minute, we both gasped. We let a few moments pass and kissed again. After maybe 10 minutes, Parker suddenly backed away.

"We should stop, for now." he said a little out of breath.

"What? No. Why?"

"If we pace ourselves, we could make this feeling last longer, you know?"

"Oh, yeah, alright."

"You're not disappointed, are you?"

"I've never been less disappointed in my whole life." We both grinned.

"How about we watch the movie for a while?"

"Sure."

We watched for maybe 5 minutes.

"Parker?"

"Yes?"

"Can I see you naked?"

"No."

"In your underwear?"

"No."

"Without a shirt?"

"No."

"Can I feel you up?" He giggled a little.

"Tyler!"

"Wanna see me naked?"

"No."

"Can I move in with you?"

"No."

"Are you hard right now?" He hesitated and I laughed.

"You're a pig." he said indignantly, but had to giggle too.

"When can I kiss you again?"

"I don't know, maybe after the movie?"

"Oh, alright."

We both turned back to the screen.

"Can you concentrate on the movie?" he asked after half an hour.

"It's like I'm watching it in Chinese." He giggled a little.

"Yeah, I guess we're too preoccupied."

"I'd say."

"But we can't just kiss all night."

"I wouldn't mind." We grinned.

"No, it'll be better if we wait. Let's just power through this."

"There are still 2 and a half hours left to go, you know?"

"Oh...No. We can do it."

We reluctantly watched the rest of the movie.

"Wow, that wasn't totally painful at all." I said jokingly when the credits finally appeared.

"Yeah, I don't think I like 'Lord of the Rings' anymore." I laughed.

"Wanna make out now?"

"Definitely."

We quickly turned to each other and started to kiss eagerly. After probably the best 15 minutes of my life, Parker suddenly yawned.

"Oh, I'm sorry, am I boring you?" I asked grinning.

"I'm so sorry, please don't take this personally, but I'm just really beat, it was such a long day."

"That's alright, let's call it a night."

"Ok. You can use the bathroom first if you want." I nodded and got up.

I quickly relieved myself and brushed my teeth.

"Your turn." I said and sat down on the couch.

When he came back out of the bathroom 5 minutes later, I hugged the blanket to my chest and looked at him all puppy-eyed.

"Good night." I said sadly and pouted a little. He giggled.

"Do you want to sleep in my bed with me?" he asked grinning. I shot up, ran past him into his bedroom, took off my pants and socks in record time and jumped into his bed. He closed the door smiling.

"Cover your eyes." he said.

"Aww."

"And swear you won't peek."

"I swear." I sighed and covered my eyes.

I heard him unbuckle his belt, take off his pants and climb into bed. He turned off the light and cuddled himself against me. I put my arms around him and kissed his head.

"Good night." I said softly.

"Good night."

I had a hard time falling asleep. It felt too amazing having Parker in my arms and I wanted to savor it as long as possible. When I woke up the next morning I almost couldn't believe how much my life had changed in such a short amount of time and how incredibly lucky I was. I gently kissed Parker and shortly after he opened his eyes. He frowned a little when he saw me and for a second I was sure he had seconds thoughts about us, so I started to panic, but then he smiled at me and suddenly everything was...perfect.

120lb = 55kg / 130lb = 60kg
Copyright © 2014 DavidAB; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
  • Love 4
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

This was a really sweet chapter :hug: I´m so glad they got together and Tyler managed to control his mouth better and not just said everything that came to his mind. Will there be more?

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Yay! So glad the boys got over initial problems. I hope the author decides to add more chapters because the two main characters are just so great.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 03/15/2014 06:34 PM, Suvitar said:
This was a really sweet chapter :hug: I´m so glad they got together and Tyler managed to control his mouth better and not just said everything that came to his mind. Will there be more?
Yes, there will be more :-)
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

This story was just awesome. Tyler is the utterly funny and damn adorable. I couldn't stop laughing while reading about his cute and not so innocent lines. And Parker...I totally respect that guy. Amazing Work, David. You should be proud of this story. Thanks for sharing it with us:)

Link to comment

I ve read 3 of ur stories the characters are so similar it like am watching cloud Atlas de same ppl in different scenarios but u still love them and dey are so funny  dats de best part

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..