Jump to content
    DavidAB
  • Author
  • 7,338 Words
  • 1,549 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Moment - 2. Part 2

The next day we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. We skipped breakfast and stayed in bed for most of the morning, cuddling and making out. After I gave Jesse a long massage, around noon, we showered together and then had lunch. I didn't have to go to the gym and work till 5, so we took a nap and then made out some more.

Later that afternoon we were on the couch and Jesse was curled up on my lap. I had my arms around him and his head was resting against my chest. I was really fucking happy. And then I realized something. There was no place I'd rather had been, no one I'd rather had been with and nothing I'd rather had done. That moment was as close to perfect as I had ever experienced it. And I knew what that meant. I loved him. Suddenly Jesse looked up at me, like he had read my mind and we just stared at each other. After a few seconds he lowered his head again and started to gently stroke my chest. I got goose bumps. We stayed like that for a long time.

When we finally separated, Jesse was really serious and quiet. He made us dinner, but we barely talked. I went to the gym and work and when I came back late, he was already asleep.

The next morning, when he woke up, he just frowned at me and got up without saying a word. While he showered, I made us breakfast and waited for him in the living room. When he came out of the bathroom, he looked annoyed when he saw me. He sat down and took a sip of his coffee.

"Is something wrong Jesse?" I asked.

"Why do you think something's wrong?"

"You've been awfully quiet since yesterday."

"So what, do I have to fucking entertain you all the fucking time?"

"No, of course not, but you seem kind of irritated too, are you mad at me?"

"What are you, the fucking emotion police? How about you leave me the fuck alone for
once?"

"Fine, I'm sorry."

"I'm gonna read for a while. You know what reading is, don't you?"

"Yeah, I've heard of it and it involves you shutting the fuck up, so I think it's a great idea."

"Go to hell!" he said angrily, stormed off to our room and slammed the door shut.

Something was definitely wrong, but I couldn't figure out what. I watched TV for most of the morning and around noon I knocked on Jesse's door. When there was no answer, I opened it and peaked in. He was lying on the bed with a book in his hand.

"Hey, are you hungry yet?" I asked. He didn't look up at me.

"I'm not making lunch, I'm not your fucking cook, so go fuck yourself."

"I didn't say you should. Just tell me what you want to eat and I'll make it for you, how about that?"

"Burgers with fries."

"Sure, I'll call you when it's ready."

We didn't have everything I needed, so I went to the store and then made Jesse two burgers with fries and a salad for me. I called him and we ate in silence.

"Was it any good?" I asked when we were done.

"Not really."

"I'm sorry about that. Maybe you could give me some tips for next time?"

"Get a fucking cook book."

"Alright. Are we still on for tonight, to see the play?"

"No, I don't feel like it."

"Some other time then."

"Whatever." I sighed

"If I did something to upset you, I'm sorry. Just tell me what it is and I'll make it up to you, alright? Please?"

"I think you should find your own apartment, this isn't working." I frowned.

"You mean us ? Do you wanna break up with me?"

"Do you? Cause I won't be letting you live off of me anymore."

"I never wanted to live off of you, I offered to pay my share, but you wouldn't let me. But if that's how you feel, then I'll start looking for an apartment right away. And no, I don't wanna break up. I just wanna know what's gotten into you. Everything seemed perfect yesterday and now you're treating me like I've done something to you."

"I can't be happy and cheerful all the fucking time."

"So you're in a bad mood for no reason?"

"Exactly. If you can't deal with that, you can just leave."

"You can't get rid of me that easily. I'm a patient guy, remember? So have your bad day or week, month, whatever, I'll be waiting. You can even use me as your punching bag, I don't care." He just stood up and went back to our room.

I washed the dishes and then headed out to look for an apartment. I went through all the newspapers and finally found something I could afford. It was a total shithole and in the worst area of town, but it was cheap.

When I came back, my duffel bag, a blanket and a pillow was lying on the couch. I knocked on Jesse's door. When he opened it, he looked like he had been crying.

"What do you want ?" he asked coldly.

"I just wanted to tell you that I've found a place, but the landlord has to get some stuff out of there first, so I can't move in till Monday, at the earliest. Can I live here till then or do you want me to check into a motel?"

"I don't care. Just stay the fuck out of my way."

"Alright. What do you want for dinner?"

"I've already eaten."

"Fine, see you tomorrow then." He just closed the door.

I felt like shit. I would have gone to a motel, but I couldn't afford it really, so I swallowed my pride and stayed. I made myself a sandwich and then watched TV. Jesse came out of his room only once, around 10, to use the bathroom, but he didn't look at me when he walked by. I had a hard time falling asleep. I couldn't stop wondering what had caused Jesse's sudden hostile behavior towards me.

In the morning I got up early and went to the bakery. I made breakfast and just when everything was ready, he came out of his room.

"Good morning. I've bought fresh rolls and donuts for you. And the coffee in the coffee machine should still be hot." He nodded, got himself a cup of coffee and joined me on the couch.

"Is your new place furnished?" he asked.

"No."

"So you'll sleep on the floor?"

"Yeah, for a while, until I can afford a mattress. Would you mind if I'd borrow two blankets and a pillow maybe?"

"No, go ahead."

"Thank you. Do you wanna go out for lunch later? I'm buying of course. Or you could tell me what you'd like and I'll order in."

"I want lasagne."

"No problem." We ate in silence for a while.

"How far away is that place?" he asked.

"20 minutes by bus maybe."

"Oh, ok."

"I know you want some space right now, but can I please still see you every day after I've moved out? Even if it's just for 10 minutes? We could eat together, I'd bring something over. I just don't wanna lose you. I hope you still wanna be with me too."

There was a pause.

"We'll see." he said quietly.

"Alright."

"I'm gonna read for a while."

"See you later then."

I washed the dishes and then read some of the newspapers I had bought the day before. Around noon I ordered lasagne for Jesse and a salad for me and then we ate together. To my surprise he stayed afterwards and watched TV with me. We didn't talk much, but I was happy to spend time with him at all. And he didn't seem as pissed off at me as the day before, so I took that as progress.

Later on I had to go to the gym and work. When I came back around 2 am, the apartment was dark and quiet, so I showered and got on the couch.

Around 2:45 I was woken by Jesse stumbling through the front door. I sat up and looked at him, he was just standing there.

"Hey, are you alright?" I asked.

"Yeah, I was out."

"Are you drunk, do you need some help ?"

"No, I need a shower, I fucked this guy earlier and I have to wash off his cum." I raised my eyebrows and blinked a few times.

"You had sex with another guy ?" I asked incredulous.

"Yeah. What, is that a problem? We never talked about being exclusive." he said challengingly.

"Oh. I thought we were." I said disappointedly and looked down.

"Whatever."

He walked off, into his room, got some fresh clothes and then disappeared in the bathroom.

I was stunned. Why the fuck would he do that? I shook my head, sighing, lay back down on the couch and just listened to him shower for a while. He was in there over half an hour. He must be really fucking dirty, I thought. Shit. I had to try really hard not to picture him having sex with another guy. When he came out, he just walked by me, without looking up. I was so fucking confused and I definitely felt hurt, not even cause he cheated on me, but for what it might mean. Was this his way of breaking up with me? I couldn't stand the thought of losing him. I was up all night trying to make sense of it all.

In the morning I had come to the conclusion that there was only one thing left to do. I got up and snuck into his room. I sat down on the bed and watched him. It filled me with so much sadness to think that it might be the last time.

It took him almost an hour to wake up and when he saw me, he frowned.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" he asked coldly.

"I've been thinking and I have to tell you something."

"Yeah, I know, it's over."

"No, that's not it."

"What the fuck is it then?"

"I love you." He frowned.

"What?"

"I love you. I realized it a couple of days ago, but I didn't wanna say anything. I thought it might be too soon and that it could freak you out."

"How can you love me, especially after what I did yesterday?"

"We're not exclusive."

"That's bullshit and you know it."

"What the fuck do you want me to say? I just really fucking love you, I can't help it. You can fuck up all you want and you can treat me like shit, I don't care. You don't have to be perfect. You don't have to be anything. As long as I can be near you, I'm happy."

He suddenly started to sob, violently. I quickly took him in my arms. For the next 15 minutes or so I just held him and stroked his back. He finally calmed down and looked up at me.

"Dom, I didn't have sex with anyone, I swear. I'm so sorry I said that."

"Really, you didn't?"

"No, of course not. I mean, that would be like Angelina Jolie fucking around, even though
she has Brad Pitt at home. "

"I'm no Brad Pitt though."

"No, you're way hotter and you could kick his ass."

"I could. And you could kick Angelina Jolie's ass." He giggled.

"Yeah, I'd kick her in the cunt, she wouldn't expect that." I laughed.

"Man, the shit that comes out of your mouth sometimes."

"You love the shit that comes out of my mouth."

"I do, especially your tongue." He grinned, but quickly turned serious again.

"Dom, are you mad at me for treating you so badly ?"

"No, I'm not, but why did you act that way? And why did you say you slept with someone?"

"I don't know, the other day I felt so happy that it scared me. And I convinced myself that you don't really have feelings for me and that you'd leave me eventually anyway. So I tried to push you away."

"I'm not going anywhere."

"I know that now. And I won't either. I really want us to make it. I care a lot about you, you know?"

"I'm glad you feel that way, I want us to make it too, badly. Well, at least until I can afford to buy back my asian sex doll collection, then it's so fucking over." He laughed.

"You're such an asshole."

"Jesse, can we please be exclusive?" I said seriously.

"Like you even have to ask that."

"Good. I can still fuck corpses though, right?" He giggled.

"You're gonna be a corpse soon if you don't shut up."

"Fine, I'll shut up, I need some sleep anyway."

"Me too, I cried half the night yesterday."

"Am I allowed back in your bed?"

"Of course, it's your bed too."

"It's really not. This is your place. That became very clear to me in the last two days. But now I'll have my own, I think that'll be good for us." Jesse frowned at me.

"You're not moving out!" he said alarmed.

"I'll still be here all the time, but I'll have a place where I can go to when he have a fight, so we can give each other some space."

"No, we'll never fight again, I swear. Please don't do this."

"You don't know that, we might. And I can't let you pay for most of my expenses anymore, it's not fair and it's not healthy for our relationship. So it makes sense for me to move out, at least for now. And I think a little time apart will make us appreciate our time together even more."

"What do you mean, time apart?"

"I'll sleep at my place when I'm working late, so I won't keep you up anymore."

"That's unacceptable. We can split all the costs evenly from now on, you can even pay more if you want, but you have to live here."

"It'll be alright, you'll see." He lowered his head and frowned.

"No." he whispered sadly.

"Come on, it's no big deal."

"Please, if you really love me, you won't do this." he pleaded.

"Why is this so important to you?"

"I don't wanna wake up alone anymore. Before I met you, I went to bed and cried
sometimes, cause I felt so fucking lonely. I had no one for so long and it was the fucking worst. And now that we're together, I thought I'd never have to be alone again...But I guess that was stupid of me. I mean, I know I can be tiresome, so I get that you need a break from me from time to time. It's ok."

"No, you're not tiresome, that's bullshit, you're the opposite, I can't get enough of you. But this way you'll know for sure that I'm not just with you to save money."

"I already know that. You would've broken up with me by now if you wouldn't love me. But I understand, you wanna have your own place. I'm sorry I'm so clingy." He said the last part so sadly, it broke my fucking heart. He sniveled softly and started to stroke my chest, I could've cried myself right then.

"No...Of course I'll stay, I'll do whatever you want, just don't be sad anymore, please." I said.

"You don't have to, I'll get over it. It's fine."

"It's so not fucking fine. You shouldn't have to get over anything. I wanted to do this for your sake, but clearly that's not what you want and I'm happy to stay, I mean, I wanna spend every single free second I have with you."

He lifted his head and looked me in the eyes.

"Really? You swear?"

"I swear on everything that's holy to me." A smile spread across his face and relief washed over me.

"That's the fastest I ever went from sad to happy, feels weird."

"I'm sorry that I made you feel sad in the first place."

"No, I deserved it and it was my own fault, cause I made you wanna move out when I treated you like shit. But I'll make it up to you, you won't regret staying, you'll see."

"I'm sure I won't, but you don't have to make up for anything. Let's just forget everything that happened in the last two days, alright?"

"Ok. Let's start a new chapter. One where I'm the puppet master, pulling the strings of my love drunk plaything that you are now." I laughed.

"Let me see if I can pull your string that makes you say 'Oh no, I pissed myself.'" I said grinning and tried to tickle him, but he quickly took a hold of both of my hands.

"Ha, too slow, biatch !" he said giggling, shoved me, so that I fell on my back, sat on my stomach and pinned my hands behind my head.

But while he was hunched over me, his smile suddenly faded and he frowned at me.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked concerned. He let go of my hands and sat up.

"Why do you always let me win?"

"You make me powerless." I said grinning, but he stayed serious.

"No, I mean it, you always let me do whatever I want with you, why is that?"

"I'd never use my strength against you, never, under any circumstances."

"Do you think it would make me feel bad or something?"

"No, but I saw you look at me with fear in your eyes once and I never wanna fucking see that again. And I need you to know that I'd never hurt you, even if you'd come at me with a knife, alright?"

"Yeah, like a knife could harm you. You'd just flex your muscles and it would break off like a twig." I laughed.

"Exactly. I'm invincible, even bullets just bounce right off of me." I said grinning.

"We're gonna see about that when I get my gun."

"Hey, does it bother you that I always let you win?"

"No, I like it." he said and smiled mischievously.

"You could let me win too sometimes, you know?"

"I don't think so." he said giggling.

"I'll just have to catch you off guard then."

"Don't you dare. Hey, can you make your pecs twitch?"

"Sure." I said and did just that.

"Nooo, stop it, that's gross." We both laughed.

"This one time, I had a job interview and maybe I had worked out for too long before I went there, I don't know, but they started twitching, unintentionally and I couldn't fucking stop it. That guy must have thought that I'm fucking insane. Needless to say, I didn't get the job." Jesse laughed really hard.

It took him a minute to pull himself together.

"Poor guy."

"What about me? That was fucking humiliating."

"Well, that's the price you have to pay for being such an ungodly creature."

"Hey, if I'd take off my shirt, you'd be hard before it would hit the floor."

"I'd get hard if an old lady would rub up against me on the bus. It's because I'm young. Remember what that was like?"

"How fucking old do you think I am?"

"I don't know, 30 maybe?"

"Fuck you! I'm 25." I said laughing. He raised his eyebrows.

"Seriously? You look older."

"Great, thanks a lot. And by the way, you look like I could go to jail for having sex with you." He laughed.

"Fuck you! I do not!"

"I'll definitely wanna see your ID before we do anything sexual, that's for sure."

"Yeah, right before you'll pop a couple Viagra’s." I laughed.

"So, you're into older guys then?"

"So, you're a pedophile then?"

"Hey, I was only kidding, but you weren't."

"I wouldn't say I'm into older guys, I just don't mind it. What about you?"

"I can't imagine being with someone who's much older than me, or younger for that matter."

"Well, I guess I'm just not as superficial as you."

"Or maybe you have daddy issues and I don't."

"I definitely have some issues or I wouldn't be with you, now would I?"

"That's it, no more massages for a week."

"Nooo ! I was totally joking of course. You're just the best." he said and patted my head, like I was a dog. I laughed.

"What, no treat?"

"I'm sitting on you. I'd say that's already quite a treat."

"Yeah, what a privilege, makes me feel special...like a toilet." He laughed.

"You're a dick." he said, climbed off of me and lay down beside me.

"Wanna take a little nap?" I asked.

"Are you gonna massage me later?"

"Sure." He smiled.

"Do you have to work tonight?"

"Unfortunately yes."

"What the fuck is up with your work schedule anyway ? It's totally erratic."

"It's complicated. At my night job I get one day off a week, but I can't choose which one and the schedule of my day job always changes, but I'm not sure why, it's a family business, so I guess my boss tries to get family members to help out as much as possible. I don't mind that though, I don't like that job very much."

"What kind of job is it?"

"I'm selling grilled chicken out of a truck." He giggled.

"That's pretty crappy. Isn't it hot in there?"

"Like you wouldn't believe."

"Can't you do better? I mean, are you even looking?"

"I was, but now I spend all my free time with you."

"I'm gonna find you something really good, I'll start looking tomorrow."

"You don't have to."

"No, I want you to do something you like. What's your other job?"

"I'm a bouncer at a club."

"That's no good either. How do you feel about hardcore porn?"

"I'd rather be a mortician. I could really keep myself busy with all those sexy corpses around." He giggled.

"You're not gonna let me live this necrophilia comment down any time soon, are you?"

"Well, the joke will die eventually...and then I'm gonna fuck it."

"You're so funny, I almost just gagged."

"I wish you had, cause a little vomiting would improve your breath greatly." His eyes
widened and he quickly covered his mouth with his hand. I laughed.

"Don't worry, I love you, remember? So it doesn't matter to me." I said grinning, pried away his hand and tried to kiss him, but he pushed me away.

"No, I'm gonna brush my teeth."

"Oh, come on, your breath reminds me of death and you know how much that turns me on."

He got up, gave me the finger and disappeared. He was back 5 minutes later, kissed me and then snuggled himself against me.

"You know, now that I went through all that trouble of brushing my teeth, you should make it worth my while." he said grinning.

We made out for maybe an hour and then took a long nap. Later that day, in the afternoon, we sat around and watched TV together.

"Hey, let's play 'truth or dare'." Jesse suddenly suggested.

"Alright." He turned off the TV.

"But just so you know, 'dare' will always involve you shoving something up your ass and me taking a picture of it."

"And each time you pick 'dare', you'll have to flash a different neighbor."

"So let's only do 'truth' then."

"You know, if you wanna ask me embarrassing questions, you don't really need the pretense." I said grinning.

"No, it's more fun this way, cause there are rules, like that you have to answer and that it has to be the truth, and that you can't ask a question twice."

"Fine, ask away."

"Have you ever fantasized about me while you were jerking off?" I laughed.

"Of all the things you could possibly ask me, that's what you wanna know the most?"

"Shut up and answer."

"I did, once, but in my fantasy you had a paper bag over your head, so I don't think it really counts." He giggled.

"You're a dick. And why only once?"

"That's another question, it's my turn first. So, what's the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?"

"I shat myself during a lecture once." I raised my eyebrows and laughed.

"What? How...I mean, why?"

"My turn."

"No, come on, you can't just leave it at that...Alright, I only did it once, cause it made me feel worse about not being with you. There, now you."

"I had diarrhea...Well, duh. Anyway, I was on the toilet the whole morning and I thought there was nothing left in me to come out. So I went to a lecture and ten minutes in I started to get cramps and I felt pressure building up. But I was afraid to get up, cause I thought I'd fart..." I laughed so hard he stopped.

"You're an asshole, you know that?" he said, but had to grin.

"I'm sorry. So what happened next?" I said when I had pulled myself together.

"What do you think? The worst part was that some bitch heard it or something and
shouted 'Eww, this guy just pooped himself.' That was almost 2 years ago and there are still some people who call me 'Shatman'." He said the last part with resentment in his voice and frowned a little. I stopped laughing instantly.

"I'm sorry that happened to you." I said sincerely.

"Yeah right, you were just laughing your ass off a second ago."

"I wasn't thinking. I'm sorry."

"Whatever."

"Hey, how about when the new semester starts I'll come with you sometimes and when someone calls you that I'll break him in half?"

"No, I don't want you to get arrested."

"The cops would have to catch me first and I can run for miles without breaking a sweat." I said and winked at him.

"No, it's not worth the risk. But thanks."

"Sure. Now, it's your turn. And boy, am I glad you can't ask me the same question." I said grinning.

"Ok. Why don't you have any friends?"

"Cause I was terrified of people finding out that I'm gay, so I kept everyone at arm's length."

"That's just stupid. You're such a fucking pussy."

"You should feel honored that I've changed my mind because of you."

"No, you should feel honored that I put up with such a pathetic chicken shit loser like you." I looked down.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." I said defeated. Jesse sighed.

"Come on, I didn't mean that. It's harder for some people to come out, I get it."

"It's just that I was always popular, people liked me, looked up to me and when I was a fighter, they even cheered for me. It's such an exhilarating feeling and I didn't want that to go away. I've heard so many vicious things being said about gay people over the years, that it scared me too much to face that kind of hatred. But now I've realized that I only need to be liked by one person and that the rest can kiss my faggoty ass."

"And I do like you, a whole lot." he said and took my hand in his.

"That's good to know. Next question. What's your biggest fear?"

"Ending up alone. What's your biggest regret in your life so far?"

"I don't do regret, it's useless and I think god has a plan for everyone, so who I am to question it?"

"So you don't regret anything?"

"No, everything I've done lead me to where I am now and I'm very happy where I am now."

"Ok, I like that answer." he said grinning.

"What was the worst thing you've ever done?"

"Getting together with my first boyfriend."

"He was that bad ?"

"You have no idea. Next question, what do you like about me the most?" I grinned.

"That's a hard one. I'd say your eyes...and your lips...and your hands...your belly...and your belly button...your nipples..."

"Ok, ok, I get it." he said giggling.

"What don't you like about me?"

"You exaggerate sometimes, when you say sweet things, to a point where I'm not sure anymore if you mean it all or not."

"I never exaggerate anything, you're just that awesome."

"Whatever. When was the last time you cried?"

"When my mother died."

"When was that?"

"16 years ago." He frowned.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"I just don't cry, what's the big deal?"

"Normal people cry."

"Well, I don't."

"You said you get emotional when you talk about your mother, was that a lie?"

"No, I do, I just don't let myself cry."

"Why not?"

"I don't know. Men are not supposed to cry."

"So I'm not a man?"

"Of course you are, you're just sensitive and I love that about you."

"I wanna see you cry."

"Well, you can't."

"Dom, this bothers me, I don't wanna be with an emotional cripple."

"I'm not an 'emotional cripple'."

"So prove it to me."

"How?"

"Tell me about your mother."

"Don't you think that's a little fucked up ? And what if I don't? You gonna break up with me?"

"I might, not that you'd shed a tear over it."

"You're being unfair."

"No, I just want a human boyfriend, that's not too much to ask, is it?"

"Fine, whatever. I’ll fucking tell you about my mother. But I want that Chinese dish you made once for dinner."

"That takes forever to make."

"Fuck you then."

"Ok, I'll do it." he said, sat up and looked at me expectantly. I shook my head.

"Alright, here goes...My mother was the kindest person I have ever known. She was always cheerful and no matter what kind of mood you were in, she could make you smile in two seconds, just by looking at you. And she gave off this incredible warmth and made you feel so secure and loved, you know? She was smart as a whip, beautiful, funny...She was too good for this fucking world." My voice broke at the last part and I frowned and looked down.

"No...I'm sorry I made you do this, I'm so sorry." he said emotionally.

"It's fine." I said quietly.

"No it's not, I'm such a rotten person." he said shakily and sniveled, I looked up at him
and he had tears in his eyes.

"Calm down, I'm not mad. I understand where you were coming from. Now, do you need more proof that I'm 'human'?"

He just shook his head and his lip quivered.

"Come here." I said and opened my arms for him. He climbed on my lap and buried his face in my chest.

After maybe 15 minutes of just holding him and stroking his back, he finally lifted his head and looked at me.

"I'm so sorry Dom. I'm gonna cook you the best dinner you've ever had."

"You don't have to."

"Of course I do."

"Then I'll help."

"No, please let me do this, I feel like shit."

"Alright."

He made us dinner and it was fucking delicious, he had really outdone himself. I told him that and it cheered him up a little. Afterwards we started to cuddle and ended up making out.

"Can't you stay home tonight? Please?" he asked around 6.

"I have to go to work, I'm sorry."

"What if you call in sick? You could say you ate something bad and now you can't stop
throwing up."

"I could lose my job."

"I'm sure it'll be ok. Just this once, please? I don't want you to go. I need you tonight. Please?"

"Alright, I'll call, but I can't promise anything." He smiled brightly and kissed me, then he got up and brought me the phone.

I called my boss, who told me he had to check if someone could cover my shift. He called back 10 minutes later and said it wasn't a problem. Jesse raised his arms triumphantly and wrapped himself around me.

We continued to make out for another 45 minutes or so.

"I wanna do more." he suddenly said, a little out of breath.

"It's only been a week."

"Yeah, but my Dwayne can't wait any longer." I raised my eyebrows.

"You call your dick 'Dwayne' ?"

"Yes, 'Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson'." I laughed.

"That's a great name for a dick."

"I think so. What's yours called?"

"I don't know. How about 'Magic Johnson'?" He giggled.

"They can't have the same last name." I thought for a moment.

"'Dickson Jizzleshoot'?" He burst out laughing.

"That sounds like a really cheesy porn star name."

"You can just call him 'Dick' if you want." He giggled.

"Ok. So, wanna get it on?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"Some grinding and blowing maybe?"

"If you're sure."

"I am, now let's move this to the bed."

We got up, went to our room and sat down on the bed.

"I have an idea. Turn around, away from my closet." Jesse said.

"Why?"

"I don't want you ogling my ass while I'm changing."

"Aww, why not? I've seen it before, it's meant to be ogled, you know?"

"Just turn around. And no peaking." I turned away.

"Ok, all done." he said after a minute and came back over to the bed in a shirt and briefs.

"What was that all about?"

"I want you to rip off my clothes. You can do that, can't you?"

"Sure, but wouldn't that be a waste of a perfectly good shirt and briefs ?"

"They're old. Now come on." he said and lay down.

I kneeled next to him, took a hold of his collar with both hands and ripped his shirt right in half. He laughed.

"That wasn't as sexy as I thought it would be. Next time do it without warning, so I won't expect it."

"I could do it while we're at the mall, or the theater, that would definitely be unexpected." He giggled.

"I meant more like in the heat of the moment, dumbass."

"I know." I said grinning.

I helped him take off the rest of his shirt and then just stared at his naked body for a few moments. I had seen him shirtless a couple of times now, but his beauty was still stunning to me.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Jesse suddenly asked concerned. I looked back up, into his eyes.

"Nothing, sorry. You're just so fucking drop-dead gorgeous, I guess I got lost for a second." He grinned shyly.

"Stop it, you're making me blush."

"I can't help it, I mean, you're divine."

"I've already agreed to have sex with you, so you can cut it out."

"I know. That should tell you that I mean it."

"Whatever. Come on, let's get naked."

We stripped and I lay down on my back. I propped myself up a little with two pillows and Jesse sat on top of me, so that we connected at the hip. He leaned down and we started to make out. We were all over each and every once in a while he ground into me. It was driving me crazy, but in the best possible way.

"Why aren't you touching my butt?" he asked after about 10 minutes of this.

"You didn't want me to 'ogle' it, so I wouldn't dare touching it." He giggled.
"Don't be stupid." he said, took both of my hands and placed them on his butt. It was so fucking smooth and perfect, I almost gasped.

"Just the cheeks though, ok?" he added.

"Yeah, of course." I said dreamily. He grinned and leaned back down.

We continued to make out heavily and I felt like I was in a trance.

After a long time doing this, I finally couldn't take it anymore.

"I want you. Now." I whispered and Jesse nodded.

I sat up and gently pushed him down, till he was lying on his back and then I kneeled between his legs.

"Do you wanna cum in my mouth, does that turn you on ?" I asked unsurely. He looked at me and frowned a little.

"You don't want me to, do you?" he asked.

"You can, if you really want to. But I don't wanna swallow it. Is that alright?"

"No, I don't want to. I'll warn you when I'm close, ok?" I nodded.

"I'm sorry about this." I said.

"Hey, don't be. It's not for everyone. And I'm really glad you've told me. Don't worry about it for a second, its fine, I promise." he said and smiled at me.

"Alright, thanks. Now close your eyes and relax." He did.

I leaned down and took him in my mouth. I didn't really know what I was doing, especially how to use my tongue right, so I just bobbed up and down on him really fast. I thought I couldn't go wrong with that and he was moaning, so I assumed he liked it.

"It's coming." he whispered after a couple of minutes. I pulled my head back and started to use my hand.

He moaned loudly when he came.

When he was all done, I took some tissues from the night stand and cleaned him up. He watched me with a smile.

"That was awesome. Great job, so to speak." he said.

"You know, with you, it shouldn't be called job, cause that sounds like a chore or something. Getting to do that for you is a joy really, so it should be called blowjoy."

"Oh you, always with the sweet talking."

"I'm serious." I said and kissed him on the mouth. He smiled.

"I know."

"Wanna make out some more? Or are you no longer in the mood?" I asked.

"I do, but it's your turn first." he said grinning.

"No, we have a rule, remember? You have to cum twice before I do."

"But I wanna do this now. You can do me again later, ok? Please?"

"Alright."

"Lay back and close your eyes." I did. And then it started.

What Jesse did to me was indescribable. I was shocked at how amazing he could make me feel. I was close after just one minute, but then he slowed down, but somehow kept me on the edge. It went on for maybe 15 minutes. I was completely lost in the overwhelming sensations he elicited from me.

When he finally let me cum, it was the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced and I was sure I'd pass out from the sheer force of it.

It took me a minute to recover and Jesse was smiling at me when I opened my eyes.

"So, how was that for you?" he asked.

"What the fuck just happened...? I mean...holy shit!"

"You liked it then?"

"There are no fucking words...It was beyond anything I thought is possible to feel. It was
almost scary."

"Very funny."

"No!...Oh my god, are you not even aware of what you just did ? It was like a blow...miracle. I could cry right now." He frowned deeply.

"Fuck you ! Get the fuck out of my bed, you asshole!" he said angrily and covered himself up.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"You're an insensitive prick, that's what's wrong. Now fuck off."

"I don't get it, what the fuck did I do?" He turned his back to me.

"You figure it out...while you're sleeping on the couch."

"No, tell me what the fuck is going on, right now. Is this some kind of joke?"

"Did you even mean it when you told me that you love me?"

"Of course I did. Where is this coming from?"

"Just leave me alone."

"No, and I'm starting to get pissed off here. Just talk to me, so I can make it right again, please."

"How could you make fun of me like that?"

"When did I make fun of you?"

"Don't play stupid, asshole."

"Holy fuck, you think I was kidding when I said all those things about your blowjob?"

He didn't respond.

"That's it, isn't it?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Jesse, listen to me, I wasn't kidding, I swear."

"Fuck yourself."

"I swear on my mother's grave." He turned around and looked at me, frowning.

"You couldn't have liked it that much."

"But I did."

"You're very easily impressed, you know that?"

"I'm not, you're just very impressive. How did you even learn to do...all the things you did to me?"

"I always try to be as good as I can at everything I do, so I did a lot of research."

"If it had been even a little more intense, I would've passed out, it was that incredible." He grinned.

"I'm glad you liked it." I looked down.

"Hey, I'm really sorry about the blowjob I gave you. Compared to what you did, it was pathetic. I'll try to get better at it. Maybe you could teach me how?"

"You're sweet. But there was nothing wrong with what you did, I enjoyed it a lot."

"A lot is not good enough. I couldn't have enjoyed it any more than I did, that's how I want it to be like for you."

"Listen, you made an effort and you care, that's all that matters to me. And I came really fucking hard, so you have nothing to worry about, trust me."

"But how could I make it better for you?"

"Ok, maybe you could try to slow down from time to time, to make it last longer. And the back of the head is especially sensitive, so that's a good place for your tongue. Also, when you go over the edge of it, purse your lips a little, but not always, cause it feels pretty intense. And if you're into it, you could give my balls some attention too, not a lot, but some, like licking them with the tip of your tongue in a W-shape, so that they're wet."

"Man, I feel like such an idiot."

"Don't, please?"

"Alright, can I have another shot at this?"

"Sure, if you want. But let's make out some more first, ok?"

"Gladly."

We made out for a while and then I went down on him again. I did everything he had told me and it lasted a lot longer.

"Wow. That was fucking amazing. You're a quick learner." he said afterwards.

"Well, I have an amazing teacher." I said and winked at him.

"Your turn."

"No, it's yours two more times."

"I don't like this system. I think we should drop it and just take turns. That's fair."

"No, it's not, what you did is worth 50 times what I did. If you cum twice as often, it’s
still not fair, so I won't settle for less."

"Fine, have it your way, for now. But I'm kind of tired, can we just cuddle for a while?"

"Of course."

I lay down and he cuddled himself against me. I took him in my arms and he started to stroke my chest.

"I really like the way you moan, you know ? It's so deep and manly." he said.

"I love your moans too, it's my favorite sound in the world now."

"Are you disappointed that we didn't do more ?"

"The last two hours were some of the best of my life. My mind is completely blown. So no. What about you?"

"No, I really liked what we did."

"That's good. Hey, if you wanna go to sleep, would you mind getting dressed first, cause there's no way I can fall asleep with your naked body against me." He giggled.

"I was just thinking the same thing."

We got dressed and then fell asleep pretty fast.

Copyright © 2013 DavidAB; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Again, very humorous, very witty dialogue. They are starting to misunderstand each other less, but they are both still quite insecure. That is very believable in a new relationship. I really enjoyed this chapter. Cheers...Gary

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..