Jump to content
    DavidAB
  • Author
  • 4,302 Words
  • 1,591 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Moment - 3. Part 3

On monday, we went to the get the results of our STD-test. We were both healthy.

Later, in the afternoon, I was on the bed, reading one of Jesse's magazines and he was on his computer.

"Ha ! It worked ! Dom, we got your brother by the balls!" he suddenly shouted.

"What are you talking about ?"

"I created a fake Facebook profile with a picture of a girl with big tits and send Nate a friend request. He just accepted it, now I have a list of all his friends and we can blackmail him."

"You're a devious little shit, aren't you?"

"Does that bother you ?"

"No, I'm just glad you're on my side." He grinned.

"I just wrote him a message, he should be knocking on our door any minute now. By the way, I threatened him that if he doesn't move out, you'll force him to put on make up and a dress and I'll take a couple of pictures and send them to his friends."

"You know that I'd never do that to him, right ?"

"Yeah, but just play along, ok ?"

"Fine."

Two minutes later there was a knock on our door, Jesse opened it. It was Nate and he looked very uncomfortable.

"Hi Nate, what's up ?"

"I'm sorry, alright ? You win." Nate said.

"Oh my god, Dom, call the asylum, I must be going insane, I could swear I just heard him say that he's sorry!" I laughed and came to the door.

"So, you'll move out then ?" I asked.

"Yes, but could you stop with all the fag shit, it's fucking sick."

"We'll see. When will you move out ?" Jesse said.

"As soon as I find a new apartment."

"I think I have just the place for you. I'll call right away to check if it's still available, but I'm sure it is. So here's the deal, after I've called, we'll go down there together and you sign the lease, then we'll see the landlord of this place and you make sure that I can take over your room. After that, we'll give you two days to get your stuff out of here." I said.

"You know what happens if you refuse. So, what'll be ?" Jesse said.

"Fine, I'll do what you want." Nate said begrudgingly. I held out my hand and he shook it.

"And one more thing. It's 'gay person', not 'faggot'." I said.

"That doesn't sound right, I mean, a faggot is not really a person...No offense."

"I don't think you get what 'no offense' means. So if I'm not a person, what am I then ?" Jesse said.

"A sexual deviant of course."

"Of course. And you hate them all ?"

"Yes, how could I not ?"

"What about your brother ?"

"Well, I feel sorry for him. We never really got along, but that doesn't mean I'm happy he has to die soon."

"Why would he have to die soon ?"

"Cause you've probably given him AIDS by now."

"That's right. And I'll infect you too if you back out of our deal, remember that." Nate's eyes widened

"I won't." he said alarmed.

"Good. We'll call you when we're ready to go." Jesse said, closed the door and frowned at me.

"I can't believe he's related to you. And there better be something wrong with that apartment you're getting for him."

"Don't worry, that place makes a crack house look like a 5 star hotel and it's in the worst part of town, he won't be able to sleep at night, cause the hookers will keep him up, fighting over tricks. And I'll talk to the landlord and convince him to make out the lease for at least 2 years and to triple the rent. That should teach Nate not to fuck with faggots."

"He's still getting off easy if you ask me."

"It's punishment enough and we'll be rid of him, that's the important part."

"I guess. Hey, can you even afford the security deposit and the rent for this place ?"

"Nate has already payed the rent for this month and how much is the deposit ?"

"600 bucks."

"Yeah, I can do that."

"Ok, then let's get this show on the road."

I called the landlord and the apartment was still available, so we discussed the 2 year lease and to triple the rent, he was sceptical, but in the end he agreed. We informed Nate and went down there with him. He was shocked when he saw the place, but we reminded him of the consequences of breaking our deal and he reluctantly signed. Afterwards we went to his current landlord and arranged for me to take over his lease.

We were back at our place around 6. The second we were in our room, Jesse wrapped himself around me.

"We did it. And we fucked him over pretty nicely, wouldn't you say so ?" he said smiling.

"Yeah, I actually feel kind of bad for him."

"But he's a prick, he deserved it."

"He's still my brother and let's not forget, without him, we never would've met, so in a way, he kind of owe him."

"We owe him shit. He just let you stay here to make money off of you and he would've gotten us kicked out, remember ?"

"Maybe you're right."

"I'm definitely right. Now cheer up, Nate will be gone in 2 days and then this place will be officially ours. Aren't you at least a little excited about that ?"

"I'm sorry, of course I am, it's gonna be awesome. We should celebrate by walking around naked for a week."

"Now you're talking."

Sadly I had to go to work that night, but Jesse was still up when I came back and we made out for half an hour before we were both too tired.

The next day went by quickly. Nate decided to move out right away. I guess he couldn't leave fast enough, all the dildos and the gay porn probably helped. When I returned from work that night, he was already gone and so was the couch in the living room.

The next morning we looked at couches on the internet and searched eBay for art prints that we could hang in the apartment. When I came back from work around 2 am, Jesse was waiting for me in the living room, on a new couch. He had picked the one I had liked the most on the store website, it was beige and big enough for two to lie on.

"Hi." I said.

"Hi. Finally. How do you like the new couch?" I leaned down and gave him a quick kiss.

"It's great, but I can't pay my half right now, I'll have to owe you."

"No, it's on me"

"But I wanna contribute, so it's both of ours, you know?"

"Fine, but you can take your time with paying me back, ok?"

"I'm afraid I'll have to."

"That's no problem. Now come on, I have to show you something."

"Alright."

He lead me to our room and I immediately noticed the bigger closet.

"The right half is mine and the left half is yours. Now you have plenty of room and can buy new stuff."

"That's great, how much do I owe you for that?"

"Nothing, don't worry about it."

"Please? I'd feel a lot better."

"Fine, 50 bucks."

"That's not half."

"It's reasonable, considering that I didn't ask you if I could buy this."

"I'll give you 100, cause I would've said yes and I really like it."

"If you insist. Now follow me, there's more."

I followed him to Nate's old room and when he turned on the light, I was surprised to see a new bed, a nightstand with a lamp on it and Jesse's old closet.

"What's all this for?" I asked.

"This could be our guest room, or, if we have a fight, you could move in here temporarily."

"How much?"

"50 bucks."

"Let's make it 100, then I'll owe you an even 500."

"Fine, I'm too tired to argue. Now get your ass showered, I wanna go to bed."

"You didn't do all this by yourself, right ?"

"Dom, look at these beautiful hands, they're not made for physical labor. Do you think I want calluses? Gross." he said and held his hands in front of me. I took them and kissed his palms. He giggled.

"You're right, they are beautiful. But I could've done all this for free. How much did they take?"

"Forget it, you're not paying for this, it wasn't that much anyway and I wanted to surprise you."

"I appreciate that, all of it, but I'll appreciate it even more when I'll have paid my share."

"You can work it off, by giving me massages."

"No, I get to touch you when I give you a massage, so I should pay you."

"I won't take more than 50 bucks a month, cause knowing you, you'd probably give up health insurance to come up with as much as possible."

"I don't have health insurance."

"Why the hell not?

"Who fucking needs it? I never get sick and if I do, we could play 'doctor'." I said and winked at him.

"Dom, that's not funny, in fact, no more making out till you get health insurance."

"Jesse, I have maybe 20 bucks to my name, so that's not gonna happen."

"Then I'll lend you the money."

"I'm not comfortable with that."

"Less comfortable than sleeping in the guest room from now on?"

"Why are you doing this?"

"Cause I won't let you be this reckless. You never know what might happen, I mean, have you learned nothing from the past? What if you'd get really sick and lose your jobs and you couldn't pay the bills anymore ? Then you'd have to take my money anyway and a lot more than you'd have to borrow now."

There was a pause. I didn't know what to say.

"Please, for me?" he added.

"Alright." I said reluctantly.

"Thank you." he said and wrapped himself around me.

"I love you, you know?" He let go of me.

"I know." he said grinning and headed for our room.

I showered quickly and joined him in bed.

In the morning, Jesse insisted we get health insurance for me right away, so we did and when we came back, we celebrated by making out on the new couch. After lunch we got lazy and decided to just lie around for a while.

"Hey, I almost forgot. Guess what, I scored some weed from your brother before he left. Wanna smoke a joint with me?" he said and sat up.

"No, I have to go to work later, remember ?"

"So how about we smoke one when you have your night off?"

"I really don't wanna start doing drugs."

"Weed is hardly a drug. Come on, one time won't kill you."

"No thanks."

"You're no fun. Then I'll just smoke one without you."

"Suit yourself."

He got up, went to our room and then the kitchen. He came back with a joint, a lighter and a small plate. He sat down and lit the joint. He inhaled the smoke, held it in for a few seconds and exhaled. He did this till nothing was left of it, put it out and leaned his head against my arm.

"I'm so fucked up right now." he said.

"You're not gonna puke on me, are you?"

"You wish." I laughed.

"What?"

"Well, if I'd puke all over us, we'd have to clean ourselves up, in the bathtub, together,

naked. Uhh, you know what we should do?"

"We're not taking a bath."

"Why not?"

"You're high, so I won't do anything sexual with you."

"But if I'd puke, we'd have to bathe...That's it!" he said the last part excitedly, leaned over me, stuck his finger in his mouth and gagged a little.

"What the fuck? Are you nuts?" He burst out laughing.

"Look what you made me do. You make me crazy."

"Yeah, it's my fault that you're stoned out of your mind."

"Exactly...What were we talking about again?" he asked frowning.

"You wanted to take a nap."

"I did? That doesn't sound like fun. You know what we should do? Get you out of our clothes and then I'll oil you up real nice, till you're all slick and shiny."

"I don't think so."

"Why not? You could oil me up too if you want."

"We're not getting naked, not while you're in this condition."

"You're such a goodie two shoes. But just wait, I'll dazzle that right out of you." he said and took off his shirt.

"Stop it!"

"My body can't be stopped!"

"I'm serious, cut it out or I'll leave."

"No! Don't leave!" he said alarmed and wrapped himself around me.

"Just put your shirt back on."

"But I'm hot."

"You are hot, that's exactly why." He laughed.

"So you're saying you can't handle seeing me shirtless? That you might lose your composure?"

"Yes, now stop being a dick and get dressed."

"Speaking of dicks, are you hard right now?"

"That's it, I'm out of here." I tried to get up, but Jesse latched on to me.

"No! I'll stop, I swear." he said, quickly put his shirt back on and looked at me wide-eyed.

"Fine." He quickly climbed on my lab and hugged my neck.

"Hey, do you consider making out sexual ?" I sighed.

"Of course."

"What if I don't get a boner? You could stick your hand down my pants to check." he said grinning.

"For fuck's sake Jesse, enough already."

"You're so mean, you know that? Abusive even. I feel abused." he said indignantly.

"Well, join the club." He frowned and looked down. There was a long pause and I started to feel bad.

"I'm sorry that I don't wanna do anything with you, but I just can't, I respect you too much for that and I love you. Alright?" He looked back up at me and smiled shyly.

"Ok, I understand. I'm sorry too...You don't love me any less than before I got high, do you?"

"Not even a little bit." I said grinning.

"That's good. Now, what else could we do?...I know. Sing me a song." I laughed.

"I'm not gonna do that."

"Why not? That's not sexual."

"Cause I can't sing. I'm doing you a favor, trust me."

"Fine. Can you dance?"

"No."

"Hmm...Oh, I know! Swear you're gonna do it!"

"Do what?"

"Swear first."

"I can't just blindly swear to do something when I don't know what it is."

"Fine, then I'm going to bed, to cry." he said poutedly and tried to get off my lap, but I

held on to him.

"Alright, I fucking swear." He smiled at me and hugged my neck again.

"Ha! Now you have to do it." he said and laughed.

"So what is 'it'?"

"I want you to throw me as high as you can."

"What? Why?"

"Cause it'll be fun."

"I don't like this. You could hurt yourself."

"Not if you catch me. Now come on...You swore!"

"Fine, but just once."

"Yay !" I got up, with him in my arms.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes."

I squatted down a little and then threw him up as high as I could. He almost hit the ceiling and when he came back down, I tried to catch him as softly as possible. The second he landed, he burst out laughing.

"That was fucking scary...Again!"

"No way."

"Please, please, please, just one more time, please?" I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Ready?" He nodded enthusiastically and I threw him up again. When I caught him, he giggled like a child. But then he suddenly turned serious and frowned.

"I'm dizzy. I think you broke me."

"Yeah, that's right, this is my fault."

"Well, I didn't just fly up in the air all by myself, now did I?"

"You're a piece of work, you know that?"

"Stop bashing me and start making me better."

"I'm not...Fine." I said and I gently put him down on the couch.

"Hey, I wanna be close to you." he protested.

"Wanna use me as a pillow?"

"Yeah, ok." I sat down and he laid his head on my lap.

I started to ruffle his hair with my left hand and he took my right hand and played with my fingers.

"Dom, tell me a story."

"Alright. Once upon a time, there was a young prince. He was so beautiful that he had to cover his entire face when he was in public, so people wouldn't faint when they saw him. But he liked to drink a lot and to do drugs. And then he died. The end." Jesse giggled.

"You forgot to mention his drag of a boyfriend, who bored him to death."

"No, his boyfriend left him long before he died, cause he was too much of a pain in the ass when he was shitfaced."

There was a pause.

"I'm sorry I'm such a pain in the ass." he said sadly.

"Hey, you're not, I was just kidding. Sure, I'd prefer it if you'd stay sober, but I'll take you in any condition I can get you, alright?"

"But you threatened to leave when I don't stop bothering you."

"I wouldn't have, I just didn't know what else to do."

"Oh really? Interesting." he said, took my hand and shoved it down his pants. I quickly pulled it out again and he giggled happily.

"You're gonna be the death of me, not the other way around."

He reached for my hand, but I held it over my head.

"Give me your hand back." he demanded.

"Forget it."

"Well, then I'll just have to use my own." he said and started to open his pants.

"Jesse, I'm gonna get really fucking mad, I swear." He stopped and turned on his side, away from me. I sighed and put my hand on his arm. He took it and held it against his chest.

We stayed quiet for a while.

"Dom, I'm hungry."

"What do you want? I'll get it for you."

"Really?"

"Of course."

"I want a peanut butter jelly sandwich...No, make that two."

"Sure." He sat up and I went to the kitchen to make him the sandwiches.

He wolfed them down and then resumed his position on my lap.

"Dom, I'm taking a little nap, ok?"

"Alright."

"Will you watch out while I'm sleeping?"

"Watch out for what?"

"You know...for attacks of any kind."

"I'll do that."

"Thanks." He buried his face in my stomach and fell asleep.

Fortunately for me, he wasn't high anymore when he woke up almost two hours later. He made us dinner and then I was off to the gym and work.

On Friday, in the evening, we were making out in the living room. Suddenly Jesse stopped and looked at me seriously.

"Dom, why don't you ever initiate sex ? I thought you liked what we did together last time."

"It was probably the best thing I've ever experienced, but you're in charge of our sex life, so I'll wait till you're ready to do something again."

"Why?"

"I don't want you to ever feel like I'm pushing you to do something. You said your last boyfriend was only interested in sex, so I want you to be absolutely sure that I'm not like that, at all. So it's totally up to you and I don't have any expectations, whatsoever."

"But you have to get horny sometimes, that must be frustrating."

"No, it just heightens the anticipation."

"And what if I wanna do something and you're not in the mood?"

"One look at you and I'm ready to go, trust me. I'd never say 'no' to you, that would be like someone who's won the lottery saying 'Oh well, I'm not really in the mood for a million bucks today.'" He grinned.

"I wanna go all the way tonight, ok?" he said softly. I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

"Alright. Do you wanna be the 'top'?"

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Wait...Do you have lube?"

"Yes, it's in the night stand."

"Good. Shall we?" He nodded and we moved to the bed.

We undressed each other and started to make out heavily.

After a while he suddenly stopped and sat up on me.

"We should get to the sex part, before I change my mind."

"Why, do you have second thoughts ? We don't have to do this. It's no problem, really."

"No, I'm just a little nervous, that's all."

"Are you afraid I'll hurt you? Cause I won't, I swear."

"No, I just don't know what to expect, I mean, this is kind of a big step for us and I want it to be good, you know?"

"It will be and if not, then we don't have to do it again, I don't care...Or is it that important to you?"

"I'm just really happy with our relationship right now. I don't want anything to ruin that."

"Let's cross that bridge when we come to it, alright ? I bet it'll be amazing, everything with you is. But we could also postpone this, even indefinitely."

"No, I want this. Come on, let's just do it, please?"

"Of course." He climbed off of me and lay down beside me.

I got the lube from the night stand and kneeled in front of him. He bent his knees and spread his cheeks for me.

"You shave yourself down here?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah, of course."

"You could hurt yourself doing that, you know?"

"I know, so I hope you appreciate it."

"I do, but how about I shave you next time?"

"I'd like that."

"Great. Now relax."

I put some lube on my fingers and started to stretch him. I was very careful and took my time.

After about 10 minutes Jesse lifted his head.

"Dom, enough already, you could probably shove your arm in by now."

"Alright, sorry."

I laid his legs on my shoulders and spread plenty of lube on myself and him.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah, do it."

I entered him, very, very slowly, and just a bit at first.

"Does it hurt?" I asked concerned.

"No, not at all, go ahead." I did and when I was all the way in, I looked at him again, he just nodded. I cautiously pulled out a little and then back in. He closed his eyes and moaned softly. I started to get into a rhythm, moving back and forth, but I was extremely careful and I did it very slowly. I didn't want to 'fuck' him, I wanted to make love to him and that's exactly what it felt like. After a few minutes I started to stroke him, a little faster than what my body was doing, but still slow. It didn't take long before his moans became louder and then he suddenly arched his back slightly and came. I felt him tighten and my last push sent me over the edge with him. My orgasm was so intense, I almost collapsed on top of him, but I managed to catch myself. I cautiously pulled out of him and lay down on my side, next to him.

When he opened his eyes, he only glanced at me and then looked down.

"Are you alright?" I asked. He just nodded weakly and then he wiped away a tear. My eyes immediately widened with fear and I sat up.

"Oh my god, no, what's wrong? Are you hurt? Did I hurt you?" I said totally panicked. He looked up at me and put his hand on my chest.

"I love you." he whispered. I sighed in relief.

"So you're not hurt?"

"No, I'm...perfect." I put my hand over his.

"I love you too, so fucking much."

"Will you always do it like that or were you just too scared to hurt me this time?"

"No, I was, but I felt like that was the way it should be, you know, tender and intimate, not like a workout or something, you're too special to me for that. How was it for you?"

"It was fucking beautiful. Because of the way you give a blowjob, I was worried that you'd do me like that too. I couldn't believe how gentle you were. It was incredible... Thank you."

"No, thank you." We both smiled at each other and I lay down and took him in my arms.

"So, you love me?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't say it earlier."

"How long have you known?"

"Wednesday afternoon, when I was in your arms."

"Seriously ? That's when I realized it too."

"That's fucking weird."

"Oh, and that's what scared you, right ?"

"Yeah. I mean, I loved someone before, but not like this. This feels just so fucking intense, you have no idea. If you'd leave me, I'd fucking die."

"I know exactly how you feel. There were times in my life when I was really happy, especially after I had won a fight, I'd even get euphoric sometimes. But that's nothing compared to how you make me feel. When you're in my arms, everything makes sense all of the sudden and I'm so happy I could burst. I'd do anything to be with you. You're my first boyfriend and you're gonna be my last, cause no one else in the world could ever compare to you."

"I love you."

"I love you too." We both smiled and kissed each other.

 

To be concluded...

Please let me know what you think. Positive comments make me happy and criticism helps me to become a better writer.
Copyright © 2013 DavidAB; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

These two are just crazy about each other, -or just plain crazy. What they did to

Dom's brother was mean, but he was awful and deserved worse probably. I just

hope he doesn't get killed in that place he'll be living in because that would be really

bad karma. As I said before, the dialogue is great and really moves the story.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

This was a beautifully written chapter. It was warm and tender and the ending was quite touching. Dom's brother was an idiot but they were kind of mean about the two year lease and the triple rent. I will continue on with book three. Cheers...Gary

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Hmmm... I mean its cute but at the same time I'm not sure how I feel about this relationship.

  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..