Jump to content
    DavidAB
  • Author
  • 6,251 Words
  • 2,114 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Moment - 1. Part 1

It was tuesday morning and, as always, I was watching Jesse sleep.

I couldn't wait for him to wake up, so I'd get to see his eyes. You rarely see people with green eyes, but even if it were common, his were something else, the color was so pure and vibrant, it drew you in. And they were accentuated by long eyelashes, that made them look even more striking.

While I waited, I thought about how happy he made me and how strongly I felt about him already, even though we hardly knew each other. I wondered if we could make it in the long run. I hoped so, but we were really different and not just physically. I wasn't the brightest, I knew that and even though I had a decent career once, now it was over and I had nothing to show for it. And he was definitely smart and had a promising future ahead of him. So what did I have to offer him ? He seemed to like my body, but would that be enough ? Could we just ignore the gap, that would probably always keep growing between us ? Was it inevitable that this could only end in heartache and was is still worth it to get fully invested in this relationship ?

And then he opened his eyes and the answer suddenly seemed blatantly obvious. Hell yeah!

"Good morning beautiful." I said and we both smiled.

"Morning. You know, watching me sleep all the time might be considered creepy by some people."

"Are you one of those people?"

"No. You didn't touch me in any unsavory way though, did you?"

"Of course not, why do you keep asking me that?"

"Well, whenever I wake up first, I put my dick in your mouth and pee a little, just enough so you make a gurgling sound. It cracks me up."

"I usually stick a finger up my ass, till it's nice and moist and then rub it on your teeth, so it makes a squeaking sound." He giggled.

"You're such a pig."

"Sure, I'm the pig, cause pissing in my mouth is not disgusting at all."

"No, it's totally cute. Don't you think so?" he said the last part very sharply and glared at me jokingly. I laughed.

"Oh yes, just lovely." He giggled. I reached behind me, took the red rose that was waiting there and laid it on the pillow in front of Jesse.

"Happy three day anniversary," I said and he frowned at me.

"You got me a fucking rose?" he asked incredulous.

"Yeah, what's the matter?"

"I'm not a fucking girl, Dom."

"Of course you're not, who says you can't give a rose to a guy ?"

"Everyone knows that. Are you trying to tell me that you consider me 'the girl' in this
relationship? Cause I'd resent that."

"No, we're both guys. I just thought it would be romantic, that's all. I'm really sorry if I offended you, alright?"

"Whatever."

"Come on, I'll make it up to you." I said and leaned down to kiss him, but he pushed me away, giggling.

"No, I woke up earlier, when you were still asleep, so your mouth still reeks of my piss."

"You know, sometimes I get worried that you're not kidding when you say shit like that."

"Oh really ? What else are you worried about, that there are monsters under the bed?"

"There are monsters under the bed?" I asked, pretending to be terrified. He giggled.

"No, but there's a monster right here, in my briefs."

"That thing is as scary as a sock puppet."

"A puppet made out of one of your smelly socks? That would be scary."

"Oh, so you've been sniffing my socks? My underwear too?" He laughed.

"Fuck you. If I had done that, I'd be dead."

"Whatever you say. Hey, guess what. Nate's back."

"That prick...We should go say 'hi' to him."

"Why ?"

"For shits and giggles. Come on."

We got up and went looking for Nate. We found him right in the kitchen, making himself breakfast.

"Hi Nate." Jesse said cheerfully.

"Stay the fuck away from me faggots." Nate said.

"That's not nice."

"I'm calling the landlord today and have you kicked out."

"Why would we get kicked out?"

"Cause he can't just move in here, it's illegal."

"Actually, I can have a guest over for up to 21 days and technically Dom was your guest
for the last 2 weeks, so we're good for another 3. You should read the lease, prick."

"Fine, then you're out of here by the end of the month."

"By then you'll be one of us, sucking dick left and right."

"You can't turn me gay, you're just trying to scare me."

"It worked on your brother, didn't it ?"

"No, I looked it up on the internet, he must've been a fag all along."

"Maybe you're one too, but you just don't know it yet."

"I'd kill myself before I'd be like you."

"Do your friends know that you live with two faggots ?"

"Fuck no."

"So how about you move out or I'll tell them? I could even suggest that we were fucking regularly. Dom has seen you naked, hasn't he ? So I could even give them details."

"You don't know any of my friends, you piece of shit."

"I'll find out who they are and then we'll talk some more. By the way, there's cum in the coffee machine, so enjoy your coffee, prick."

"I will fucking sue you!" Nate said angrily.

"Good luck with that. Come on Dom, let's go fuck in the shower."

We left Nate standing there, looking like he was about to explode and went to the bathroom together.

"Do you really think we'll get him to move out ?" I asked while he turned on the shower.

"We better. I'm pretty sure I can find out who his friends are. But till then we should try to make him as uncomfortable as possible. I have a few ideas, I'll get some stuff together later."

"How did you end up living with him anyway ?"

We both sat down on the edge of the bathtub.

"He seemed ok when I met him and this place is pretty close to campus, so I wanted to live here."

"And he agreed to that ?"

"It wasn't up to him, but he didn't protest, cause I told him that I'd bring a 60" TV with me."

"I see. Why do you still let him use it ?"

"It's too big for my room."

"You can tell me it's none of my business, but how come that you have so much money ?"

"My college fund is pretty substantial."

"Why not live alone then ?"

"I liked the idea of having a roommate and after Nate turned out to be a jerk, I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of moving out."

"Well, that might still happen. Maybe it would be better if I'd find my own place, at least for now, then he couldn't do shit."

"No fucking way. I'll handle this, trust me."

"Alright."

"You have to work later, don't you ?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that. It would be my turn to pamper you today."

"About that. I think we should stop with the daily anniversaries or it'll get forced after a while. How about we only celebrate them monthly ?"

"Sure, sounds like a good idea. Now, let me brush my teeth, so I can finally kiss you, cause I'm going through withdrawal right now."

"Come here, fool."

He closed his arms around my neck, pulled my head down and gave me a passionate
kiss.

"Now I need a cold shower." I said grinning.

"How about a hot one? And I'm not talking about the water."

"Like the one we had yesterday?"

"Exactly."

"I'll walk around with a hard-on all day after this."

"I'd hope so."

We showered together and then had breakfast. Afterwards he tried to teach me how to use his computer, but I got frustrated pretty fast.

"Fuck this shit. I'm telling you, this thing has it in for me. It's fucking with my head." I said and Jesse laughed.

"Come on, just try it one more time. You almost got it."

"No, I'm too fucking dumb for this."

"You're not dumb. You're just new at using a computer."

"Why aren't you making fun of me?"

"Cause I'm not a dick."

"You called me 'Edward Shovelhands' ten minutes ago." He laughed.

"Seriously, look at those things, you could play tennis without a racket."

"There you go."

"No, that's totally different. You're not self-conscious about your hands, so it's funny, but when you're already frustrated, I wouldn't add to that by making some stupid joke. It's never my intention to make you feel bad, you know?"

"Have I ever made you feel bad?"

"No, not really."

"That's good. And by the way, with your tiny little fingers, you could do acupuncture, without the needles." He giggled.

"Bite me." I growled and went for his neck. He squealed and pushed me back.

"Get away from me, I don't want you to give me a hickey and you could probably give me one with your nostrils."

"No, I'm very careful, cause I'm afraid to accidentally inhale you."

"Shut up." he said and leaned his head against my arm.

"Hey, how about I teach you some self-defense?"

"I have no problem defending myself, thank you very much."

"Your Taser is not as effective as you think it is."

"I'm not talking about my Taser. I've found a great way to avoid fights all together."

"How?"

"When someone wants to start something, I just tell him I have AIDS."

"That's fucking crude."

"Yeah, but you'd be surprised how effective it is. That line saved me from trouble a couple of times now."

"What if the guy tells you he has it too?"

"Well, then I'm fucked."

"See, so maybe knowing some self-defense might come in handy someday."

"You just want an excuse to hurt me, so forget it."

"That's the last thing I want. I'd just tell you what to do and you could practice on me."

"I don't wanna hurt you either. But it'll be fine. I'll just take you with me where ever I go."

"That works too."

"We'll try again with the computer tomorrow, ok?"

"No thanks, I got by without the internet so far, so I think I'll be alright."

"But it's the easiest way to educate yourself. I mean, what do you do when you wanna know something?"

"I ask you."

"And before you met me? There must be things that you don't know, doesn't that drive you crazy?"

"I'm not an intellectual like you, I don't wonder about things all the time. When I don't know something, I just accept that, cause chances are that even if I'd look it up somewhere, I'd still not get it. And my life is simple, so there's not that much that I need to know anyway."

"I'm not an 'intellectual', but I try to educate myself as much as possible. I mean, there's so much wisdom out there, so many big ideas and concepts, it's inspiring. How can you not even be curious?"

"Big ideas and concepts are for smart people and I'm not one of them, so I don't bother trying to be. I'm into sports, physical greatness inspires me. Most people aren't athletic, cause they don't take it seriously. They never push themselves hard enough to get to the point where it becomes more than just exercise. If you really commit yourself to a sport, it can change your life and it gets so addictive that you don't feel right without it anymore."

"I could say the same thing about knowledge. But you have to get through the basics first, before you start seeing the bigger picture. And the more you learn, the more you realize how little you actually know and it becomes like an addiction too, a need to broaden your horizon and to find answers to all the important questions. And I don't think you have to be smart in order to be knowledgeable, it just takes discipline, but I guess a different kind than it takes to be an athlete."

"Be honest, wouldn't you rather be with someone who's as smart as you, who could challenge you intellectually? I mean, I'll never be able to keep up with you, doesn't that bother you?"

"No, I wanna be with someone who's good to me and you are. And you're by no means stupid. You're interesting and you have a great sense of humor, so I don't think I'll ever get bored around you. Being different from each other doesn't have to be a bad thing, I'd say it can keep a relationship from getting predictable. Besides, I admire you for what you have archived physically. I couldn't do that no matter how hard I'd try."

"It's less of a stretch for you to get fit than for me to get smart though."

"No, I couldn't grow taller and just look at you. I'd never get myself to train like you do, even if my life depended on it."

"Still, your mind is more impressive than my body. I mean, you must be really intelligent to study architecture, right? And I bet you got a scholarship."

"It's not that hard, but yeah, of course I got a scholarship, I was valedictorian."

"There you go. I got one too, by the way, for playing football. And I didn't even give the slightest fuck about football. I was just on the team so I could use the gym. The coach didn't like me very much, cause I never showed an interest in the game and still did good. My teammates called me 'freight train, cause I knocked out a guy once, just by smashing into him too hard." I had to laugh at the memory of that.

"Why didn't you go to college?"

"To study what? I knew what I wanted to become and I did. And for a while I was on top of the world."

"What about now? You could become a personal trainer or something."

"I don't know, I think I need to get some stability back first, I mean, two weeks ago I was days away from sleeping under a bridge."

"How did that happen anyway? Cause that kind of baffles me."

"I just ignored my problems for too long. After the accident, I was told I couldn't fight anymore, so I got really depressed. For a while I did nothing but feeling sorry for myself and drowning my frustrations in alcohol. Then my account was seized one day, cause I hadn't paid my debts, so I started to sell off my shit, but soon it wasn't enough for rent anymore, cause I had a pretty nice and expensive place, so eventually I got evicted and moved to a motel. After a while the rest of my stuff was gone and it suddenly hit me that I had to get my shit together or I'd be in trouble. So I stopped drinking and went looking for work. But I had a hard time finding something and it was all shitty and paid very little. I knew that I had to get rid of my debts first. I needed my account to get an apartment. I worked my ass off and barely made enough money to afford the installments, the motel and food. Then I got fired from a job, which put me in a tight spot. I found something else a week later, but I knew that I'd run out of cash before I'd get my next paycheck and wouldn't be able to keep living at the motel soon. I still had my championship belt, but I couldn't bring myself to part with it, I mean, I'd rather sell a fucking kidney. That's when I called my brother. That was probably one of the lowest points in my life, but I was really fucking desperate."

"What about your parents, couldn't they loan you some money? Nate obviously gets plenty from them."

"I haven't spoken to my father in 7 years. One of the last things he said to me was that I'm dead to him, so there's no way I'd ever ask that prick for money."

"What about your mother? Well, she can't be very fond of you, I mean, you must've been a giant baby, so when she gave birth to you, it probably ruined her vagina forever." I suddenly felt rage rise up in me and I glared at him.

"That's the last fucking time you talked shit about my mother, you fucking got that?" I said very angrily and a little too loud. He winced and looked at me wide-eyed.

"It was just a joke, I'm sorry." he said alarmed. I looked down and inhaled sharply

"If that happens again, we're through. Am I making myself clear?"

"Yes, of course. It won't happen again, I swear."

"Good."

"Do you talk to her often?" Jesse asked cautiously.

"She's dead." He covered his mouth with his hand and looked at me sadly.

"Dom, I'm so sorry."

"It's alright." I said sighing.

"No, it's not, I feel like shit."

"You didn't know. And I shouldn't have snapped at you like that, I'm sorry."

"No, I deserved that."

"Let's just forget this ever happened, alright?"

"Ok. Do you wanna tell me about her?"

"No, I don't like to talk about her, I always get emotional."

"You don't have to be embarrassed to get emotional in front of me, you know? But I understand."

"What about your parents? You never mention them."

"I haven't talked to them in years either. They're religious nut jobs. I played along till I was 18, then I cashed in my college fond and moved as far away as possible."

"Do they know that you're gay?"

"Yes, I told them after I started dating my first boyfriend. Big mistake, I mean, the shit that I had to listen to after that...They let me know that I wasn't their son anymore, unless I would repent, accept Jesus and get myself 'cured'. One day my mother send me a rosary and then called to check if I had gotten it and I said 'Yeah, thanks for the anal beads, bitch!' She hung up and I haven't heard from them since."

"That's so fucking offensive...I don't even know what to say to that."

"What, I say offensive shit all the time."

"That's different, you crossed a line there."

"Don't tell me you're religious too."

"I'm not, but there are things that you just don't fucking say, especially when it comes to people's beliefs."

"She started it. She told me I was no better than a fucking child molester. Are you saying she had a right to say those things and that I should respect her fucked up convictions?"

"No, she was wrong, but so were you. That's what I'm saying.

"So what, do you think less of me now?"

"Of course not."

"I still think I was right, the bitch had that coming. And you should be on my fucking side, not on hers."

"I am on your side, if we had company and you'd say something someone had a problem with, I'd be 100% behind you, no matter how much I'd disagree with you. But when it's just between us, why shouldn't I tell you how I feel? I think honesty is pretty important in a relationship, don't you?"

"Whatever."

"And you shouldn't have called your mother a bitch."

"Do you want me to apologize to her or something?"

"That's your business...I really shouldn't lecture you, I wasn't very respectful to my father either."

"There you go."

"Are you upset with me now?"

"No, you do have a point. I just get irritated easily when it comes to my parents. It was hell growing up with them. It's kind of a miracle that I turned out as 'normal' as I have, relatively speaking."

"You're far from 'normal'."

"Fuck you."

"No, I mean, you're fucking extraordinary."

"Oh...Thanks. You're not too bad either." he said and grinned shyly.

"Thanks."

"So, what do you believe in?"

"God of course."

"Ok, but I wanted to know what."

"I don't get it."

"God is an idea, but what does that mean for your life, what's your 'philosophy'?"

"What do you mean he's an 'idea'?" I asked frowning.

"I think 'god' is just something people accept cause they're afraid, to be alone, to take responsibility, to face their weaknesses and ultimately their insignificance. God is the easy way out. He is a simple and comforting answer to all the difficult questions. He is the highest form of ignorance. And religions are designed to justify it and to give people instructions on how to fully embrace it. Why else do you think it's called 'the opium of the masses'?"

"Holy fuck, you don't believe in god?"

"Have you not been listening?"

"Please don't tell me you worship the devil or some shit like that."

"If anything, the devil should worship me." he said grinning.

"I'm serious Jesse."

"No, I don't fucking worship the devil. And you're being a dick right now, you know that?"

"I'm sorry. I've just never met anyone who doesn't believe in god. I mean, how can you not?"

"I just explained it to you."

"That shit went right over my head."

"It just doesn't make sense to me. I think everything follows rules, nothing's random and it's all connected. That kind of infinite complexity doesn't need a god, it's perfect on its own. It even gives you a purpose, to be part of something bigger, a 'cog in the wheel', so to speak. But I guess that's not enough for people, they want their lives to have meaning and in my opinion, that's fucking arrogant."

"So who do you think created all that 'complexity'?"

"It created itself."

"That's pretty miraculous, wouldn't you say so?"

"It is, but that doesn't mean god created it."

"But it's possible."

"I guess. But there's no scientific evidence to support that, so it's highly unlikely."

"Who cares about scientific evidence? Faith is not about knowing. It's about believing. And why wouldn't you want to? It gives you something to trust in, to fall back on and that will carry you if you're in need. It is one positive constant in your life that you can count on. Someone once said that we're never defeated unless we give up on god. And it's true, with him on your side, there's always hope, nothing's impossible."

"Yeah, Ronald Reagan said that. And maybe you're right, maybe you are better off believing in god, but I just can't. My parents probably ruined it for me, I don't know, but I don't think I'll ever change my mind about it. Now, how much does that bother you?"

"Faith helped me out a lot in my life, so I wish you could have that too. I wish I could convince you that there is a god."

"Please don't though, ok? I can't take any more fucking preaching."

"Of course not, I respect your beliefs. But please respect mine too, alright?"

"Sure. Are you offended by what I said about god?"

"No, you're entitled to your opinion and I didn't get most of it anyway."

"That's probably a good thing."

"So, bottom line, what's your 'philosophy'?"

"I guess, to be mindful, open and determined. And yours?"

"To be grateful for what god has given me and be the best person I can be."

"That's a good attitude."

"Yours too."

"I think so."

"Do you realize that the more we find out about each other, the less we seem to have in common?"

"So what? That just means that we can teach each other new things."

"I'm sure there's plenty that I can learn from you, I on the other hand don't have a lot to teach you and that's what I'm concerned about."

"Hey, I'm supposed to be insecure one here, remember ? Don't worry, as long as you don't take me for granted and tell me that I'm handsome regularly, we'll be fine."

"I'd never take you for granted and you're breathtaking." I said grinning. He smiled and took my hand in his.

"We should do something this weekend."

"You mean like me watching you get hammered?"

"No, we could do something classy for a change. Have you ever seen a play?"

"No."

"When's your next night off?"

"Friday."

"How about we go see one? I've read they're performing a new comedy at the city
theater."

"I'd rather let you water board me all night." He giggled.

"What the hell is wrong with seeing a play?"

"It's not for me."

"You haven't even seen one yet, so how would you know that?"

"I just do, alright?"

"What's your problem with it?"

"It's too brainy and too gay."

"You thought 'Star Trek' was too 'brainy' and in the end you liked it, didn't you?"

"I guess."

"And what the hell is wrong with 'gay'?"

"I don't know, it kind of makes me uncomfortable." He raised his eyebrows and let go of my hand.

"Oh really? Having a boyfriend is pretty fucking gay too, don't you think? So we should better break up right now, cause I wouldn't want you to be fucking uncomfortable."

"Calm down, I didn't mean it like that. I'm just used to avoiding anything that's considered gay, so no one would suspect that I am."

"But you're out now, so it doesn't matter anymore, does it?"

"It's only been a couple of days Jesse. I need a little more time than that to adjust."

"How long?"

"I don't know, a while."

"You have to do better than that."

"What's your fucking problem?"

"I just need some assurance that you won't change your mind about this. I was in the closet long enough, I'm not going back."

"Fine, let's see the fucking play." He smiled, but quickly turned serious again and frowned at me.

"Shit, you don't happen to have a sports coat, do you?"

"Oh sure, let me just reach into my magic duffel bag and conjure up one and while I'm at it, I'll get my magic carpet too, so we can fly there." I said laughing.

"Fuck you."

"Why do I need a sports coat to see a fucking play anyway?"

"You think they'd let you in wearing shorts and a tank top?"

"Wanna bet?"

"You know what, I'd love to watch you get arrested and eat a whole fucking murder of crows, but it would be Friday evening, so there probably wouldn't be a judge available to set bail and you'd have to stay in jail over the weekend. That would still be funny of course, but I wouldn't want you to become someone's bitch in there. You're my bitch. "

"I'm touched. So, how much does a sports coat cost?"

"100 bucks, maybe."

"Holy fuck...How much are the tickets?"

"About 50 each, but they're on me."

"100 bucks is still almost half of what I make in a week." He looked down.

"Yeah, ok. Whatever." he said disappointedly.

"We could do some other gay stuff."

"Or not."

"Come on, cheer up. Please? I'll do whatever you want." There was a pause and then he looked back up at me, grinning.

"You could put on some make up and ask Nate if he wants to fuck you." I laughed.

"That's just wrong on so many levels."

"You said whatever I want!" he said challengingly.

"Shit...Fine, let's do it."

"What? Are you kidding?"

"No, why?"

"You'd actually do that?"

"If it'll cheer you up, sure."

"Wow...I wanna make out with you so badly right now."

"That could be arranged, but what about Nate?" I said grinning.

"Do you seriously think I'd let you do that?"

"Yes?"

"No, I wouldn't, dumbass. Now get on the bed."

We made out for a while and around 11 Jesse prepared some lunch for us, then I was off to work. It was a long fucking day and I was really beat when I came back at night. I quickly showered and was asleep as soon as I hit the pillow.

The next morning I woke up drowsily and caught Jesse poking my chest.

"Having fun?" I asked grinning.

"Well, I'd have more fun if you'd sleep shirtless."

I took off my shirt and threw it on the floor.

"There. Enjoy. I'm going back to sleep. Do me a favor though, don't suck too hard on my nipples, alright?" He giggled.

"Dream on...But I have to admit, you're one sexy beast."

"Wake me when you get bored...No wait, let's say in three hours, I don't wanna sleep all day."

"No, you can't go back to sleep, I wanna show you something."

"Later." I said and closed my eyes again.

"Nooowww !" Jesse shouted, shook me violently and bounced up and down on the mattress.

"Come on, I'm tired as fuck."

"No more sleeping, I forbid it."

"Fine, but whatever you have to show me, it better have something to do with making out or seeing you naked."

"No, but if you get up right now, I'll let you rub my belly." I sat up straight instantly.

"I'm up." He giggled, lay down and pulled up his shirt. I gently rubbed his belly and then
leaned down, put my mouth over his belly button and blew. It made a farting sound and Jesse laughed. He pushed my head away and quickly covered himself up.

"That's enough. Now come on, I wanna show you the stuff I've bought yesterday."

"Alright."

He got up and I sat on the edge of the bed. He went to his closet, took out a box and handed it to me. Inside there were a couple of dildos and a porno movie. I looked at him puzzled.

"What the hell is all this for ?" I asked.

"Relax, it's not for us, it's for Nate. I thought there should always be some gay porn playing on the TV and look at it, that shit's nasty. And we should put dildos all over the living room, the bathroom and the kitchen. We could also spread some Nutella on them and lick it off when he's around, that should horrify him."

"That's so fucking gross. It would horrify me, even though I'd know it's just Nutella."

"Don't be such a fucking square. It has to be gross, that's the whole point."

"I'm not a square, what you're suggesting is just fucking sick."

"We're fucking doing it. It's him or us, remember ?"

"Fine, but I'm not gonna lick any Nutella off a fucking dildo."

"Whatever, square. I also got two moving boxes. We could label them 'Things we shoved
up our asses' and 'Things we fucked on' and then, when he's not around, we put some of his stuff in those two boxes. What do you think ?"

"Yeah, that's not a bad idea."

"It's a great idea. Now come on."

"Wait, can we have breakfast first, before we turn this place into an abomination ?"

"Sure, but take a dildo with you, just in case."
We had breakfast together and then 'decorated' the apartment for Nate. When we were done, Jesse insisted to give me another computer lesson, so we went back to our room.

"Hey, I have to show you something too." I said, grabbed my backpack, pulled out a plastic bag and handed it to him. He opened it and when he saw the sports coat inside, his eyes lit up and he smiled the biggest smile.

"You bought this just for me?"

"Of course."

"Put it on, quickly." he said excitedly.

"Why quickly?" I asked grinning.

"So I can see it faster." I laughed and put on the sports coat.

"Wow, it fits perfectly. Where did you get this or did you just have a tent retailored?"

"No, I got it in a plus size store."

"I bet it wasn't cheap, I mean, you could probably clothe a whole family with the material used for that one coat"

"And where do you buy your stuff or do you just go to a toy store and undress the dolls there ?" He giggled.

"You're a dick." he said and wrapped himself around me.

"I do what I can."

"We're gonna have so much fun, you'll see."

"I hope so."

"Just trust me, ok?"

"Alright." He let go of me.

"By the way, we should get tested for STD's, so we don't have to use condoms." he said.

"Yeah, good idea. When do you wanna go?"

"How about later? We could get tested and then have lunch in the city."

"Sounds like a plan."

I took off the sports coat, hung it in Jesse's closet and then we sat down in front of the computer.

"How long has it been since the last time you had sex?" he asked.

"I'd rather not say."

"I haven't had sex in over a year, can you top that?"

"Yeah, I can actually."

"Man, we're such losers."

"No, we both had our reasons, so I think it's not that bad."

"I guess. How many partners have you had in total?"

"I don't like to talk about that stuff."

"Come on, why not?"

"It's embarrassing."

"Cause there were so few?"

"No, cause it was all meaningless. I just did it to get off."

"So? That's why most people do it."

"I just don't want you to think I'm some pervert who can't control himself."

"I know you're not. And you don't have to tell me, it's ok."

"Three. And I only fucked one of them." He giggled.

"That doesn't make you a pervert, it kind of makes you uptight."

"I'd rather call it 'romantic'. So, does that mean your number is much higher?"

"Yeah, it's 47." I laughed.

"No, it's not. That's maybe how many times you jerked off last week, thinking about
me."

"Very funny. That could be my number, you don't know."

"No, I bet you're like me, who wants sex to be something more than just getting off."

"Fine, it's one."

"That sounds more like it."

"So, what are you into?" he asked.

"Nothing special, just the basics."

"What would you never do?"

"Any kind of 'S&M' and shitting and pissing on each other."

"Aww, that's a bummer, I really wanted to shit on you while I smack your ball gagged
face with a horse whip."

"Well, that is not gonna happen, but I could stop flushing the toilet if you get a kick out of that sort of thing."

"That's sweet, but no thanks."

"Alright. So what are you and aren't you into?"

"Pretty much the same as you."

"That's good. Hey, before I forget, can I have a picture of you?"

"Why?"

"So I have something that'll cheer me up while I'm at work." He smiled.

"Ok. I don't have one, but you could take a picture of me with my camera."

"Sure, let's do that." He got his camera and showed me which button to press.

"Hey, did you have pets as a child?" I asked.

"Yeah, we had a stupid canary, why?"

"Did you ever make out with him?"

"What ?" he said and laughed. I quickly took his picture.

"Hey, you tricked me. I probably look like an idiot on that." he said.

"That's impossible."

"Give me that." He took the camera and plugged it into his computer. A couple of seconds later the picture appeared on the screen, I raised my eyebrows when I saw it.

"Damn, you should be a model. It's unbelievable how well you photograph."

"You're just trying to get me to make out with you."

"I'm not...Although, that would be nice. But I mean it. You could make a fortune as a
model."

"I'd rather be known for being a great architect than someone who's good at getting his picture taken."

"I'm just saying. You should see the photo on my driver's license. It looks like a fucking mug shot."

"Show me."

"I don't think so."

"Then I'm not printing this out."

"Fine."

I got my wallet and showed him my driver's license, he laughed.

"Holy shit, you look like a fucking serial killer on that."

"Yeah, thanks."

"Let's take a better one, ok?"

"Alright." He took his camera and pointed it at me.

"By the way, I didn't make out with the canary, but I did fuck him. He exploded when I came." I laughed and he took a picture.

"What a lovely story." He giggled.

"Did you have any pets?"

"Yeah, but they all exploded." He laughed.

After he had printed out the pictures, he insisted that I give learning how to use the internet another shot and when I had finally gotten it down, over an hour later, we headed out.

The STD test didn't take long, so afterwards we strolled around in the city for a while and then had a nice, extended lunch. We had such a good time that I was a little bummed when I had to leave for work.

I came home pretty late again, but he was still up and we fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Copyright © 2013 DavidAB; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
  • Haha 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

this story says it is "complete", but then it says "Part 1" which is it going to be? i was just getting into the story then i looked and it said complete....oooooohhhhhhh nnnnnnnnooooooooo wwwwwaaaaayyyyyyy

Need MMMMMOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 08/31/2013 06:37 AM, ShadowDancer said:
this story says it is "complete", but then it says "Part 1" which is it going to be? i was just getting into the story then i looked and it said complete....oooooohhhhhhh nnnnnnnnooooooooo wwwwwaaaaayyyyyyy

Need MMMMMOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

More is coming, it just takes a while till all 3 parts are approved ;-)
Link to comment

It's nice to visit Dom and Jesse again. They've turned out to be even better than

I expected. The dialog between them is really snappy. These two are hilarious and

they had me laughing with their outrageous comments. I can hardly wait 'till Nate

gets home, -that is going to be some kind of scene!

Link to comment

Well, that was fun. Religion, still half in, half out of the closet, and licking Nutella covered dildos in one chapter. Quite an imagination you have there David.:P,,,But ,that being said, funny as hell!!!!!

Link to comment

It is nice to see that the same humorous interaction is still there as they build their relationship...Cheers...Gary

Link to comment

I love ur stories but sometimes I don't know who is talking with de I's and he' s i can u put names sometimes pls so I know thanks

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..