Jump to content
    DeadlyPlague
  • Author
  • 1,847 Words
  • 898 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>

Can't Get Enough - 4. Arc 1, Chapter 4

Arc 1: Ch.4

A few days had gone by and Shinra helped Izaya to stretch, making sure he could walk without any problems, seeing as he had been laying around for a bit. He also cracked his back which helped his headaches. “You’re good to go, Izaya. Just take those pills once a day for a week and you’ll be fine.”

Izaya appreciated Shinra’s help. He was the only person allowed to touch him, since he was his best friend and a doctor. He was still told to take it easy, which meant he couldn’t provoke Shizuo much. “Shinra, I have to ask you something. I’ve been having short term memory loss lately, and I haven’t been myself. Is that from Shizu-chan’s punches?”

“You mean like groping Shizuo?” he asked, holding back a smirk, but chuckled when Izaya was looking at him with a shocked expression “He told me, but I wouldn’t worry too much. He did smash your head into the sidewalk. I checked, your brain is fine, no bleeding. You’ll be fine in no time, but that’s no reason sit around. If there is still a problem after a week, give me a call.”

Shizuo watched as Shinra finally left and he turned to look back at the info broker. “I’ll walk you home,” he offered.

“No, don’t worry about it. I’ll go home by myself. I’m not that fragile; you heard Shinra.” He was feeling better and Shinra even said that he didn’t damage his brain. Shizu-chan’s hospitality meant nothing to him.

“Then get out!” Shizuo roared. His eye twitched when Izaya looked at him with that trademark smirk. He raised a brow when the info broker motioned him over. The raven grabbed him by the shirt, pulling him down, lips nearly touching. He found his face heating up when he starts to notice that the other man was undoing his shirt. “Wh-what are you doing?” he asked, the ex-bartender stumbling on his words.

“Shut up, Shizu-chan. I’m doing this so I don’t owe you anything.” He had no desire for Shizuo whatsoever nor was he attracted to him. Something compelled his arms to move on their own accord. Izaya was surprised that Shizuo actually let him so close. Shizuo usually punched him for just looking at him. This was beyond Shizuo’s comfort zone. Maybe it was because the blonde still felt guilty? “Are you scared?” He laughed quietly and continued to fumble with Shizu-chan’s shirt.

Hazel eyes widened, staring at Izaya’s mouth. His lips advanced forward and gave him light kiss. It gradually turned into a hotter kiss, but he came to his senses when he felt a hand undoing his belt. He reached down and stopped the other with haste. “What’s wrong with you?” he asked, only receiving this smirk from the other man. He swore he would smash his skull in if he didn’t already feel bad enough as it is. “Just go home,” the brute begged. He really didn’t want to hurt Izaya.

Obviously the blonde detested what Izaya was doing, which only excited the info broker more. He wondered why Shizuo wasn’t running away, or throwing him into the nearest wall. How far would his guilt go?

He leaned up and his lips connected with Shizuo’s surprisingly soft ones again. He stepped forward and his hands, which were still grasped by the monster, managed to pin him against a wall. His tongue dove in the other man’s mouth. “And what if I don’t?” He grabbed the switchblade from his pocket and flicked it open.

Shizuo stared right into Izaya’s crimson eyes as he restrained from snapping the thin wrists. He soon narrowed them; something did seem a bit off. First, being the fact that Izaya was molesting him. The damn flea never went that far, and suddenly he developed this strength? Izaya had managed to pin him against the damn wall, and held a knife to his neck. “Go home!” he snapped.

Izaya grimaced when Shizu-chan was yelling at him to go home. Who did he think he was, bossing him around while he was the one who caused this mess in the first place? His anger grew and he swiped his legs underneath the blonde’s.

Shizuo let out a surprised yelp and grunted out in pain when his side hit the ground hard. “Flea,” he growled out, eyes widening when the other man straddled him. He swung his fist right at the moment he felt the info broker trying to undo his belt again. He sighed out in relief when the raven fell on top of him, knocked out. “I’ll drag you home if that’s what I have to do.”

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

When the raven opened his crimson eyes, he noticed the ground was moving and he felt like he was flying. He looked to his side and saw that Shizuo was holding him, of all people. What happened? Izaya frowned. He desperately tried to remember what happened, which only resulted in a headache. “Let me down, you imbecile!” Izaya kicked and punched Shizuo, lighter than before. “Why are you carrying me? I’m just fine!” The last thing he remembered was telling Shizuo he’d go home by himself.

The blonde held the raven, keeping him from moving so damn much in his arms. He didn’t need this flea flaying around until he dropped him. “Just stop, I’m taking you home. I don’t care if that’s not what you want, but you’re getting out of my hair,” he added. Since the louse was up, he threw the other man over his shoulder. He continued to walk to the other’s apartment that way. “And you know what; I’m not a huge fan of you trying to molest me, either. Should’ve just let you die, but no, I just couldn’t the flea die.”

Izaya tried to squeeze his small frame through Shizuo’s grasp, but it was no use. He finally gave up and laid over his shoulder weakly, knowing that punching his back wouldn’t even leave a bruise. He considered kicking Shizuo in the face, but he’d just get knocked out again. “I did no such thing. You really are a dumb blonde.”

“Don’t deny it!” Shizuo roared, huffing like crazy. He stopped, knowing the other man was smirking. Damn it, why the hell would he say he didn’t do anything. He tried to undo his pants in the apartment a minute ago. “Flea, don’t fuck with me, you were just trying to have your way with me on the fucking floor,” he reminded. He set the raven down when he realized Izaya wasn’t really fighting with him to get free. “Or did I hit you too hard in the head for you forget?”

“I’m not denying it!” He didn’t understand. Was the blonde messing with him? He cleaned his jacket off when Shizuo set him down. “You’re just joking with me, Shizu-chan. I can see through your pathetic lies. It’s my job, after all.” He laughed and spun around in a circle, digging his hands in his pockets but found no switchblade.

The blonde pushed Izaya up against the wall, his forearm up against his neck. “Am I the type to make up lies?” he asked, trying to make the point across that he was being serious. “Would I make up a fucking lie about you trying to take off my pants in the middle of the damn living room?” He placed more pressure on his neck, but he quickly released his arm from the other man when he saw the look in his eyes. “So you’re telling me you don’t remember…but it happened. What do you last remember in my apartment? You started to act strange right before you kissed me.”

Izaya could see it in his eyes and his temper that Shizuo was actually telling the truth. He was right about not lying. Shizuo hadn’t lied before but it was so hard to believe. “No, no, no,” Izaya repeated over and over. He covered his hands over his eyes while catching his breath. Come to think of it, he wondered why his mouth tasted like cigarettes. He uncovered his hands over his eyes. “You asshole! I am delirious because of your stupid blows to my head!”

“I only hit you in the head after you tried to take my pants off!” he snapped, defending his side of the story. Oh wait, okay he did hit Izaya in the head after he was asking for it, but Shinra said he was fine.

He blushed when people gave them strange looks. He grabbed Izaya’s wrist, pulling him in the alleyway. “Look louse, I don’t know what you’re playing at, and I only have so much patience to deal with your annoying ass. I feel bad enough that I almost killed you, I don’t need you adding more guilt to that.”

Izaya didn’t feel embarrassed, but annoyed. Namie probably wondered where he was, and not to mention Shiki! He must’ve had a pile of work to finish. Everyone in Ikebukuro knew that he and Shizuo were sworn enemies. If that were to suddenly change, he had a feeling all hell would break loose. An alley was a good idea. For once, Izaya agreed with Shizuo. He stared at him with intense hatred. What was the use in arguing with the dumb blonde? Nothing would get through his thick skull. “If I were playing you, I wouldn’t let this affect me, no?”

“I don’t know, you like fucking with my mind. I thought you were doing that, seeing as you like doing it so much.” The blonde sighed deeply, trying to figure everything out. Izaya must have fucked with his brain; it’s what he liked to do, after all. Although, it was strange for the man to molest and kiss him for kicks. His brow twitched and he grabbed the man by the shirt, starting to shake him like crazy. “Louse, it still doesn’t change the fact that you were trying to get into my pants!”

Izaya did like fucking with Shizuo, yes, but he would never go that far. He hated him, even the thought of “getting in his pants” made him want to vomit. When the brute started shaking him, Izaya tried to stop him. Did Shizuo want him to vomit? “You’re disgusting, Shizu-chan.” Izaya twisted out of his grasp.

His loft was only a block away; he was able to walk there without the blonde’s help. If Shizuo was telling the truth then Izaya had to stay away from him. I have to talk to Shinra about this. “Well! I gotta go, nice chatting with you,” Izaya hummed and casually walked away. Even dealing with Namie was better.

Shizuo stared at Izaya as he ran away from him. “Izaya,” he whispered the name. Man, his brain was starting to hurt. Okay, so the pest wasn’t aware that he was trying to have his way his him. You would think that someone would at least try to remember something like that.

Kat and Melissa. We do not own the anime/manga but this fanfiction is our work alone. Melissa plays Shizuo, I play Izaya, and we're both secondary characters. It is also available on other sites. I will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you have, and I have proof that this fanfiction belongs to Melissa and I. Enjoy reading!
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..