Jump to content
    DeadlyPlague
  • Author
  • 1,904 Words
  • 920 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>

Can't Get Enough - 9. Arc 1, Chapter 9

Arc 1: Ch.9

The blonde gaped at Izaya, trying to figure out if he should yell at the flea or throw him into the wall. He wasn’t sure if Izaya was kissing him to mess with him or what. “Not a monster!” he snapped, narrowing his amber eyes at the flea. “I will kick your ass, just stop trying to get your fun out of it, it won’t get you anywhere,” he told him.

“But, I’m being serious, Shizuo.” He still held the smug smirk on his feminine face. He held onto the blonde’s biceps and felt his muscles move underneath his fingertips. “Humans can’t really pick up cemented poles and throw them, or vending machines.” He kissed him again, “You’d really kick my ass, after confessing your feelings?”

“I have no problem hurting you, not like I’m dating your ass,” he said without even thinking. He stood up to get something to eat, going through the fridge to find anything. That reminded him he needed to go shopping. He picked up the phone to order something. Was it sad that he knew what sort of food Izaya liked to eat? Of course, Simon made fun of him for ordering otoro.

Izaya sat down and crossed his arms on the table, resting his head against them. He watched Shizuo, and thought to himself, How did I end up in this situation? So, I cry in front of him and suddenly everything is okay? He felt disgusted with himself. “Shizu-chan! Did you order otoro just for me? I am so happy.”

“Don’t think so high-and-mighty, I ordered for the both of us.” He picked up the different bottles of booze in the closest, seeing what he wanted to drink. His brother sent him all sorts of stuff from around the world. Whenever he visited a new place, he sent Shizuo a few bottles of their best alcohol. He said he could use them to mix his own drinks. He took a sip of one, nearly spitting it out. Fuck, so sour! “Do you want me to take you back home?” he offered, pouring a couple of drinks into his mixing cup.

Izaya spun the spoon around in his empty coffee cup. “High-and-mighty” was the last thing he felt. He could smell the alcohol the ex-bartender was mixing. “You can do whatever you want.” He debated between drinking or not. He was a lightweight, the thing would probably take over, and he’d lose IQ points.

Although, he’d forget everything for a night and have a valid excuse. He needed a night away from his life. “What are you mixing, Shizuo? Oh! Maybe you have a secret plan to drug me? GHB, maybe? Rohypnol? Viagra? MDMA?” he teased. Shizuo probably didn’t know what half of those drugs were.

The blonde stared at him, not sure what most of those drugs were. Wait, he knew what Viagra was. Then it dawned on him on what the other things were. “Fuck, I’m not trying to get you all hot and bothered!” His face tuned beat red. What the fuck did he just yell? “Stop talking to me, you fucking louse! Go sit in the living room and shut the fuck up!”

Izaya obeyed Shizuo’s orders and scampered away to the living room. “Yes, Master!” he yelled, a husky tone to his voice. He sat down on Shizuo’s couch and grabbed a couch pillow to laugh into. Hot and bothered?! That was priceless. He wished that he videotaped the scene, so he could see Shizuo’s face on repeat. He laid down on the couch, still cuddling the pillow, and waited for his-their food to arrive.

The blonde let the out a long sigh and set the alcohol mixture down. When the door rang, he answered it and grabbed the food after he paid the Simon. He dropped the box that held the otoro onto Izaya’s lap. “There, I fed you. Can’t say I haven’t___” He poured the drink into two glasses and gave one to Izaya. He flopped down on the couch, turning on the TV, flipping through the stations before he found nothing, and decided to put in an anime to watch.

Izaya looked down at the food on his lap. It somewhat startled him since he was on the verge of falling asleep. Shizuo’s, oddly comforting scent, was everywhere. He grabbed the chopsticks and ate a piece of otoro. “Anime, Shizuo? Erika and Walker have corrupted you! Oh no.”

“Why the fuck are you calling me Shizuo? What happened to Shizu-chan?” Yes, he hated the name, but it seemed like Izaya was mad if he wasn’t called Shizu-chan. He knew that the flea he just made fun of him. Damn -chan was used for fucking girls and little kids. The blonde angrily bit into one of his pieces of sushi.

Shizuo was confusing. One minute, he hated the nickname and the next; he wanted Izaya to say it. “Oh wow! Erika and Walker have corrupted you, oh no!” He laughed and set down the box on the table. “If you’re telling me to call you Shizu-chan, then___” He leaned in closer to Shizuo’s ear, “Say my name, my full name.”

The blonde shivered. Izaya was freaking the fuck out of him. “Why should I?” he asked and yelped in pain when the flea bit down on his ear, hard. “Izaya Orihara,” he said dully. He didn’t say how he had to say the name. “Izaya the flea,” he added with a smirk, only receiving a smack from the other man. “What the hell do you want from me?” What creepy person bit other person’s ear? His head slowly turned to look at the other man. Said creepy person sat right next to him…in his own apartment. How did this even happen?

Izaya shrugged and grabbed the drink that the protozoan gave him. He chugged half of it and coughed. “Oh my, Shizu-chan, that’s really strong!” He grabbed his chopsticks again, and took a bite out of his meal, already starting to feel a buzz from the alcohol. “I have to warn you, I barely drink.”

The blonde took a sip himself, not bothered with how strong the drink was. It’s what he had to do to void out the awful sour flavor. “Kasuka has awful taste in drinks,” he said out loud. He looked over when he heard the other man complain about the anime. Great, now he complained about his taste in shows. His honey colored eyes watched Izaya take another sip. He doubted he would get drunk from it. “You know, I enjoyed that job. The bartending job you got me fired from.”

Izaya wasn’t paying much attention to the anime. He wasn’t interested in fictional shows or movies, only reality television and documentaries. How could he study fictional humans? Where was the fun in that? Izaya looked over at Shizuo as he sipped his awful drink. “What did you see in that job? All those drunken people, wouldn’t that make you mad? Speaking of which, giving me alcohol was a mistake.”

“It’s the bartender’s job to make sure someone doesn’t drink too much,” the blonde tells the other male. It was no surprise that the flea would act worse when he was drunk. Who didn’t? “And you get to mix drinks to the people’s taste. Such as, if I were to make you something, I would make something tangy. I wouldn’t make it too bitter, but I would add a touch of sweetness to it,” he explained. He sighed deeply, knowing Izaya could really care less how his job went. “Look, there was more to it than serving people booze. You have to know everything about the drinks; it’s a lot of info to deal with.”

Izaya had no idea the blonde was so passionate about his former job, besides his endless bartending outfits. “Wow, Shizu-chan! That speech is so motivating. I think that I may quit working as an informant and start a bartending job!” He laughed and finished off his drink with one gulp. “Can you immediately tell what drink will fit someone perfectly?” He looked over to the blonde.

“By checking the way they act, dress, walk, you have to read what they like and hope for the best.” He cleaned up before he went back to his bedroom to change into something else. He slipped on a pair of jeans and a white v-neck shirt. He came back and he looks down, finding his cup empty. “Flea! You said you didn’t like it and you drank mine, too!” he snapped, grabbing the other man by the shirt.

He stopped as soon as he saw a small thing run right under his foot. To avoid stepping on the small creature, he turned the wrong way and slipped onto the floor with a loud thud. “Fuck,” he cussed under his breath. He looked up at feeling something small on his chest. The beast stared at the little kitten sitting on his chest. “Trying to get me killed?” He sighed and lets his head fall back to look up at the ceiling. He reached a hand out to scratch the kitten on its head. He went to pull himself up, but the table ended up tipping over and a glass of milk fell on top of his head. The kitten crawled up his chest and began to lick the milk off Shizuo’s face.

Izaya laughed loudly, a few tears forming at his eyes. The last animal he expected Shizuo to have was an innocent kitten. He expected him to have a demon dog…or a rhino. He was in tears as the kitten licked the milk off of Shizuo’s face. “Ohhh!” He wiped the tears from his eyes. “I love this mini me, she’s so perfect.” He picked the kitten up in his hands, not caring that Shizuo was covered in milk. “I’m gonna take you home and,” he hiccupped, “call you Mini Me.” The kitten purred as Izaya pet it. “And then you are going to have ten thousand babies. And name them all Orihara the third. And they will also mess with Shizuo. Oh, this is a brilliant plan. Shizu-chaaaaaaaan, take a picture of me with my new companion!”

“You can’t keep her!” the blonde snapped. He slowly stood up, not caring that he was covered in milk, even though he just changed. He didn’t want to deal with a drunken Izaya; him sober was enough to deal with! “Her name is Suki.” What the hell was Izaya even doing? He cuddled up against the freaking cat. He wasn’t sure what the fuck to do. He wanted to take his kitten back, but Izaya was going to give him hell and fight for it.

“You are not knocking up my cat, you bastard!” He snatched the kitten as soon as Izaya’s hold loosened and kept the white fuzzy creature away from Izaya. He used a finger to scratch the kitten under her chin, listening to her purr before she rubbed up against his hand. “Don’t be running out under my feat like that, you’re too tiny.”

“The name I picked is better.” Izaya was starting to feel the alcohol, especially with the second drink. “Maybe you should go and change again, hmm?” He licked milk off Shizuo’s neck. “You look very provocative with all that white stuff on your face.”

Kat and Melissa. We do not own the anime/manga but this fanfiction is our work alone. Melissa plays Shizuo, I play Izaya, and we're both secondary characters. It is also available on other sites. I will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you have, and I have proof that this fanfiction belongs to Melissa and I. Enjoy reading!
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..