Jump to content
    DeadlyPlague
  • Author
  • 1,380 Words
  • 866 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>

Can't Get Enough - 6. Arc 1, Chapter 6

Arc 1: Ch.6

The week flew by and Shizuo managed to avoid Izaya. He was outside, waiting for Tom, but he stiffened when he heard the name Shizu-chan. Only one bastard had the balls to use that nickname. “Flea, how do you expect me to not see you when you go out of your way you find me!” he yelled and before he could run off, the damned flea was already there, smiling up at him. “Yeah, what the fuck do you want?”

Izaya kept on smiling, although he was breaking inside. “I just wanted to say goodbye, Shizu-chan.” It was the last time he’d say the nickname. He wasn’t sure where he was going to go, but he just knew that it wouldn’t be around Ikebukuro anymore. He convinced himself that moving away was the only option. He could finally act like himself again. “Ah, I guess I’ll have to find another brute to harass.”

“Wait, what do you mean by goodbye?!” The brute caught Izaya’s wrist, stopping him from leaving. But he quickly released Izaya’s wrist at realizing that he was holding it. “But…you don’t have to leave.” His breath caught in this throat when Izaya looked up at him with those crimson orbs. “And what’s with you? You go out of your way just to say goodbye, wouldn’t it have been easier if you just left? You were the one telling me that we shouldn’t look for each other. And what do you know…here you are, bugging the fuck out of me.”

It actually sounded like Shizu-chan would miss him! How fun. So, then why did it hurt Izaya to leave? The informant shrugged his shoulders. “I figured that it wouldn’t hurt to annoy you one last time. Besides, I wanted to see your face when I told you I am leaving.”

“I could care less if you leave this fucking town. I’m getting sick of you coming around to troll me. I’ll enjoy the vacation that I’ll get from you,” he added. He felt his heart thump in his chest when Izaya raised a hand to his lips, tracing them for a moment. He couldn’t help stare like an idiot when Izaya leaned up and gave him a simple kiss on the lips. Before Shizuo could even react, Izaya winked and ran off.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Izaya woke and found himself on a roof. This time, the roof was higher than before and he was standing on the edge of it. “What!” He slipped backwards from the shock and landed on his butt. Not again! I was in a public place, too. He gripped his hair. This was not like the Izaya Orihara that he knew. He was at a loss, no idea what to do with his life. Shinra couldn’t help him, he checked for everything. Even Namie was worried about him. He crawled over to the edge of the building and looked down. “Pathetic,” he mumbled.

Something didn’t seem right, but Shizuo couldn’t put his finger on it. If the flea was going to leave, he could’ve trolled him, yes, but instead he kissed him before leaving. Right when he saw Tom he told him he had something come up and had to take the day off. He took off in the direction the flea went in, but sure enough, it was too late. He had no idea where to even find the other man. He yelled after the flea for a bit before he went around asking people if they happened to see him. Some people were able to point him in a direction. Sooner or later, he arrived at an alleyway. This was the last place someone saw Izaya before he disappeared. He looked up, seeing how high the building was. His first thought that Izaya wouldn’t be up there, seeing how high it was and without any railings. Oh, but he was wrong, “Flea! Get away from the ledge!” He ran to find a ladder.

He is the last person that I want to see. If he thinks that I actually like him, he is mistaken. I hate him. I hate him so much! He’s nothing but a protozoan with half a brain. “I thought you didn’t care if I left, Shizu-chan!” He hoped that Shizuo would leave if he annoyed him. Maybe he’d even push him off the ledge himself. He hoped that he would, so he wouldn’t feel so pathetic.

Izaya could slip at any moment and crack his skull on the ground below, and wouldn’t even care. The raven closed his eyes, feeling the wind on his porcelain face. At least it was a quick way to die if he happened to lose his balance. If I fall, it’ll seem like he killed me. Everyone knows his temper. He probably asked everyone in town where I was. Knowing how stupid he is, this is the perfect setup. Orihara was too busy planning to notice that the brute climbed up the ladder and watching him.

Liquid gold eyes widened when he saw Izaya’s small frame slide off the roof. He felt his heart skip a beat in that moment. “Izaya!” He wasn’t sure what to do, not sure how to save him. Fuck, he wondered if this is what the flea was planning to do the whole time. It wasn’t the first time he tried to frame him.

He couldn’t make it in time if he slid down the ladder and ran to catch him. There was only one other option. Without a second thought, Shizuo jumped off the ladder in order to catch the raven in midair. The blonde managed to grab hold of Izaya in time and held him close to body. He twisted his body around so he’d receive most of the impact. Shizuo felt pain shot though his back and he immediately blacked out from the fall.

As Izaya felt the wind envelop him and he was beginning to wonder if jumping was a mistake. There was no turning back, even if it was a mistake. Time ran in slow-motion since the fall was sixty feet. He braced himself for the impact, but felt strong arms wrap around him instead. Shizuo always had to ruin his plans. Well, of course he did; the neanderthal always acted out of impulse.

The crushing sound of his ribs landing on Shizuo’s strong chest filled the air. Obviously, the blonde assured he received most of the impact. “Shizuo!” he screamed and looked down at the blonde in rage. For the first time, he started to cry around the brute. Not from the pain of his chest, but the fact that Shizuo had to save him. Why couldn’t he let him die? “You’re such an idiot___” He rolled off of him and coughed up blood on the ground.

Hazel eyes slowly opened as he heard someone call his name over and over. To him it sounded like the flea, trying to wake him up. He moaned in pain, “For fuck sakes, I’m not dead,” he grumbled, trying to sit himself up, but winced in pain when he did so. Fuck, his back was in so much pain and he was sure he broke a few ribs. He turned to look over at Izaya; having felt something wet hit his face. He saw silent tears running down the flea’s face. “What? You wanted to die that badly?” He laughed deeply before he brought hand to his mouth, coughing into it, blood coming out. “If you want to die, I can always push you off…next time.”

Izaya wanted to punch him in his face. “You and I both know that’s bullshit!” Since when did Shizuo become his knight in shining armor? He mustered enough strength to call Shinra on his cell phone, which was surprisingly not broken. “Shinra, don’t ask questions but I need help. No, Shizuo didn’t hurt me!” He told his best friend the address and hung up.

Izaya clutched his side and laid his head against the cold ground. Shizuo really couldn’t die, even if he fell from a sky scraper. All he would suffer were broken bones that would most likely heal within a few days. “I hate you so much.”

Kat and Melissa. We do not own the anime/manga but this fanfiction is our work alone. Melissa plays Shizuo, I play Izaya, and we're both secondary characters. It is also available on other sites. I will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you have, and I have proof that this fanfiction belongs to Melissa and I. Enjoy reading!
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..