Jump to content
    DeadlyPlague
  • Author
  • 2,743 Words
  • 1,684 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>

Can't Get Enough - 7. Arc 1, Chapter 7

Arc 1: Ch.7

Honey eyes slowly opened and searched the room around him. He remembered falling from a terrible height only to catch the fucking flea from killing himself. He quickly sat up at the memory of saving Izaya. He wondered what happened to the man. He knew he caught him, but still wondered if the fall hurt him. He finally noticed he was sitting in one of Shinra’s rooms.

“I see that you’re finally awake, Shizuo. You’ve been asleep for nearly four days. I’m surprised that you only broke a few ribs from a fall like that.” The doctor moved his glasses up on his face.

The blonde looked down at his hands. “But what about the blood I coughed up?”

“I checked you over, nothing else is wrong,” he reassured.

“Where’s the flea?” Shizuo suddenly asked.

“I talked to Izaya before he passed out on the way here, he is still unconscious. Luckily, he only fractured a few ribs and sprained several limbs. His previous stitches opened and he received more cuts from the fall. My guess is that he passed out from shock, trouble breathing, and hitting his head. Nothing is internally wrong.” Shinra sat down on the bed beside Shizuo. “He explained that you saved his life, though he wasn’t very happy about it. What exactly were you thinking, Shizuo?” The illegal doctor sighed, “I think that when Izaya wakes up, we’ll have to move him to a real hospital. You know, with trained social workers.”

The bodyguard sat there, not really sure how to react. “He’s…been acting weird. I’ve known the flea for over ten years. He would never try to kill himself. Something…I don’t know, I know he’s not right in the head, but he’s just not acting like himself.”

Shinra nodded, “Yeah, I’d have to agree. Izaya has a huge ego and wouldn’t let something small affect that.” The brunette felt like it was his fault for not noticing the signs. Even if he wasn’t a social worker, doctors were responsible for a patient’s mental health. Maybe he had schizophrenia or dissociative identity disorder. There were many psychological issues, so it was difficult to diagnose Izaya. “I don’t understand why it’s happening now, when he’s twenty-three.”

Shizuo started to clench and unclench his hands, trying to make the numb feeling go away. “I might hate the flea, but I don’t…want him to die, regardless of what I try to do to him. The bastard always gets away from me before I can even hurt him.” He sighed and picked himself off the bed. The blonde left the room, not paying attention to Shinra’s protests. He walked down the hallway and in to the room that held Izaya. He stood at the doorway, watching the other man sleep. “Idiot, trying to kill yourself.”

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Izaya’s eyes shot open two weeks later. He panted and gasped for air; there was too much pressure everywhere, especially on his chest. It felt like he broke every bone in his body. Izaya looked to the right, seeing the headless rider through cloudy vision. Of course he knew where he was, it was becoming a pattern. Just once, couldn’t he wake up in a normal hospital? He loved Shinra, but the man cared too much about him, sometimes.

Celty wrote, [Stay right there!] on her PDA and left the room. Seriously, not like Izaya could move, even if he wanted to.

Shinra returned and by the look of his “serious doctor” face, he didn’t have amazing news. After Shinra explained his injuries, he told him that he would need a therapeutic hospital. “You’re my best friend, Izaya. This isn’t like you and you’ll realize once you go.”

“Really, Shinra? Really? That’s awesome! Just what I need, one of those, ‘I am suicidal. Oh yay, so am I! We have so much in common,’ places.” The raven’s face darkened, “I want to speak with Shizuo.”

“We’re worried about you, Izaya! For crying out loud, you almost died and you would have if Shizuo wasn’t there.” The illegal doctor sighed and pushed up his glasses, “Fine, I’ll give Shizuo a call. He’ll mostly come after work.” He left the room and gave the bodyguard a call.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

On the other end of the phone, Shizuo breathed out some smoke, “Fine, I’ll be there in a few hours.” He grimaced, Sure, I saved the flea and now he wants to know why, I bet. And to everyone’s surprise, he actually did show up. Before coming inside the house, he put out his cancer stick. “Did he say why he wanted to talk to me?” he questioned Celty and only got a nod as a reply. She led him to the room that they moved Izaya to. It was a room with a code on the door, probably to keep the louse from escaping. “So, a curtain someone told me you wanted to talk to me, what is it?”

For some reason, Izaya’s heart skipped a beat when he heard Shizuo’s voice. He didn’t exactly know what he wanted to say to him. Maybe I can make a deal with him? He was an informant, after all. “Yeah, I’d like to offer you a deal. I’ll find whoever you want, everything about them for free, if you give me___” the raven paused. Shizuo’s annoying face looked at him to finish. It wasn’t exactly an easy deal to make. He loathed Shizuo, but his own health was more important. If his shameful body required Shizuo’s, then that’s what it would get. “Your body,” Izaya said, holding back vomit. “Just for one time and pretend like it never happened. Nothing romantic or passionate, even do it in the dark if you want.”

“Are you on something?” the guard asked bluntly, “are you still loopy from the pain killers Shinra is giving you?” The injured man looked up at the blonde; a desperate yet disgusted look was in his eyes. The strong man sat on the chair by the bed. “And who the hell do you think I need to find? Really, why are you offering your body as part of the deal? Your business doesn’t work like that.”

“I saw the look in your eyes on the roof,” Izaya started, completely ignoring Shizuo’s questions, “you would have had your way with me if I didn’t change. If you really want to know why I want to have sex with you, it is so I can finally leave you alone. Think about it, I don’t know why my repulsive subconscious wants this, but I wouldn’t ask you if it wasn’t important. You already know how much I hate you. It’s sex, Shizuo….just sex, nothing more than that.”

“Don’t lie! You really think you’ll just leave me alone after you sleep with me? You’ve been fucking with my life for ten years, I doubt you will leave me be after I fuck you.” Shizuo leaned against the wall, watching the other man. He looked away, blushing a little, trying to think of something else. He was a virgin; he didn’t want his first time to mean nothing. “The answer is no.” Fuck, he made it sound like sex was so fucking simple. Sure, he had a crush on Izaya back in high school, but he learned that asking him out wasn’t the smartest thing to do. “Flea, it’s not that simple.”

“It is that simple, Shizuo.” At least he was getting somewhere with the brute. Izaya pulled his legs over the side of the bed and hooked a hand around Shizuo’s shirt, and pulled him towards the bed with all the strength he had. “Why don’t you start...by kissing me?” Moving wasn’t the smartest idea, but he needed to get it out of the way as soon as possible. If the blonde wanted romance, Izaya had to comply for his own sake.

The blonde let out a surprised yelp when he was pulled down, but he caught himself before he fell on the injured man. He looked down to the other, hands on either side of Izaya’s head. The poor bartender felt his face heat up when arms circle around his neck, pulling him closer. “Flea, just stop…you’re not doing yourself any favors by forcing yourself to do this.”

“Just a simple kiss, Shizu-chan, it won’t hurt,” the raven urged.

The blonde couldn’t help himself; Izaya was acting so sexy and the lust in his ruby eyes pulled him in. He leaned in some before he closed the gap between their lips. The two enemies shared a heated battle of clashing mouths. Izaya moved his legs so Shizuo could fit in between them. Shizuo felt his heart thump inside his chest, causing him to quickly pull away, nearly falling off the bed. “I have to go, I have to go and water the cat,” he said before getting the hell out of there.

Izaya stared at the ceiling for a while, taking in what just happened. He had to go and “water the cat?” Shizuo couldn’t come up with anything better than that? If he really didn’t want to kiss him, then he wouldn’t have in the first place. He guessed that the blonde was scared to have sex with him, since he was a virgin and all. But, there must have been more to it. It almost looked like Shizuo had feelings for him. When is he going to stop running away from me? He used to chase me. He frowned, missing the days when he dodged vending machines. It all changed so fast.

“Damn it, damn it, damn it,” Shizuo cussed over and over. He shouldn’t have done that; he really shouldn’t have done that. He should’ve hit the flea over the fucking head. But…something stopped him. He gently touched his own lips. Izaya offered to start it off with a kiss, that’s what pulled him. His heart started to beat faster after that simple kiss. It brought back high school memories that he’d rather keep buried deep inside his mind. Fucking bad enough that he ended up kissing the damn flea. He let out a yell, punching a wall. “Damn flea!” He wasn’t sure if he should kill the fucking flea or what.

Izaya managed to stand up. He tried to leave the room, clutching his side, but the damn door was locked. Shinra saw Izaya’s struggle to open the door. He opened it for the man, only to be greeted by an embarrassed raven. “I won’t let you take me somewhere.” He was seriously considering moving away from his precious Shinjuku and ‘Bukuro. “I know what I have to do and I promise I’ll be fine.” Izaya licked his lips. Shizuo’s taste still lingered. It wasn’t all that disgusting…the mix of tobacco and dessert.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

A couple days passed and the blonde was walking out of Tom’s office. He jumped when he saw Izaya right there, outside the office. “Flea, what the fuck?! Showing out of nowhere like that!” His eye twitched when the info broker smirked up at him. “Are you still on something? I told you I’m not sleeping with you, end of story. Fuck, you really think sleeping with me is going to solve your mental issues? It’ll take a lot more than that to fix your insane ass.”

“You like my ass, Shizu-chan?” The raven winked. Once again, the informant felt the world around him falter. Shizuo’s words slowed and it was hard to stay awake, but his eyes stayed open and as playful as ever? It was the oddest thing he had ever experienced. He tried to speak, but no words came out. Finally, he gave up and let the unknown and powerful energy dominate him.

“I never said that!” Shizuo retorted, his face heating up. He turned to walk away but a small hand grabbed his wrist. “Why are you bothering me? I’m sure you can have sex with some other man you don’t hate.”

Izaya rolled his eyes. When would the man understand? He wouldn’t leave him alone until he got what he wanted. “You ask many questions.” he teased, pushing Shizuo’s hips against the wall. Izaya slid down the man’s muscular frame and onto on his knees, and began ripping Shizuo’s belt out of his pants.

Shizuo’s hands grabbed a hold of Izaya’s wrists, stopping the info broker. “What the fuck is wrong with you?!” He loosened his grip when his lips were roughly claimed by Izaya’s, but began to struggle when Izaya tried to undo his pants. He was unable to stop him; the flea overpowered him. What the hell was wrong with the fucking flea? When was ever able to win against him? “Izaya, stop! I told you no! Simple as that! You really want to go as far as to rape me?! What good will that do?!”

“You want me, stop trying to deny it. You wouldn’t have kissed me if you didn’t want me.” His eyes glowed a lighter shade of red. He stopped undoing his pants and grabbed Shizuo’s wrists, pinning them over top of his head. “And since when were you afraid of Izaya? I mean me___” He laughed again. Izaya leaned in to envelop the blonde’s lips.

“Even if I did like you, I sure as hell wouldn’t after you rape me!” He writhed against the wall, finding it hard to believe that the fucking flea was holding him in place. “For fuck sakes, are you that fucked up in the brain? You want to lose your virginity this way?!” Shizuo started to tremble. Izaya wasn’t listening or willing to reason with him.

“Who says I’m losing my virginity?” He smiled and kissed the corner of Shizuo’s mouth. “I’m not going to sto___” Izaya’s eyes widened, his right eye stopped glowing red. The raven held onto his own hair with one hand as the other held onto Shizuo. “STOP, stop! Fucking stop!” Izaya fought for control, finally realizing what was wrong with him. He was being possessed! There was a voice inside his the back of his mind…a female voice. At first he thought he was dreaming until he opened his eyes. “Get out of me!” Izaya finally mustered the energy to let go of Shizuo. Izaya tore at his own skin, desperate to get the thing out.

Hazel eyes stared at Izaya as he fought with…himself? He couldn’t take his eyes off him, surely not when the info broker started to hurt himself, digging at his skin. The blonde finally stopped him when he started to see blood. “Izaya, stop!” he yelled at him, holding onto his wrists, keeping him from moving around so damn much. “Hurting yourself won’t change anything, alright!” He tried to calm the man down. When he began to calm down, he removed his hands and placed on Izaya’s face. He forced him to look at him, making sure their eyes met. “Izaya, breathe, everything is alright. I’m not mad, just stop hurting yourself.”

Izaya looked up at him, still fighting for control inside of his mind. “Yes it will!” His voice caught in his throat once Shizuo cupped his cheeks. He was finally in control of his mind and body. His crimson eyes stared at Shizuo’s hands as he was finally able to breathe normally. He held onto Shizuo’s forearms and rested his forehead against his chest. “I’m not crazy___” Izaya’s shoulders shook as tears flowed against Shizuo. For some reason, hearing that Shizuo wasn’t mad at him made him feel at ease. He didn’t want to die, and truthfully, he didn’t want to have sex with Shizuo. He just wanted to feel normal again.

The blonde stood there, his back resting up against the wall. He let Izaya cry against him. After a few moments, he wrapped his arms around the info broker, pulling him into a gentle hug. “No, you’re not crazy,” he told him, trying to make him feel better. But there definitely was something wrong with him. Shizuo started smoothing out his ebony hair, trying to calm him down. He lifted Izaya’s head up so he could look into his crimson eyes. He used his thumb to clean the tears away. “Hurting yourself won’t help anything, alright.” He leaned in, placing gentle lips against Izaya’s.

Kat and Melissa. We do not own the anime/manga but this fanfiction is our work alone. Melissa plays Shizuo, I play Izaya, and we're both secondary characters. It is also available on other sites. I will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you have, and I have proof that this fanfiction belongs to Melissa and I. Enjoy reading!
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..