Jump to content
    Deathboi69
  • Author
  • 1,262 Words
  • 1,396 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Rays of the moon - 5. Chapter 5 While my love is away

Hope you enjoy :)

Chance knew his father would be angry at him, he never liked the fact he was dating Tanner and Chance knew it would get even worse when his father learned that he was a wolf of the neighboring pack. Chance could see this all going downhill pretty fast, because as of right now his father knew he was single. Since Tanner lost his memory, Chance did not know anything was going to happen with Tanner till that morning. Then they made out on the couch and went dry hump crazy. He knew once his father smelled the stench of another wolf, calming him down might never happen!

    

Chance took his time driving home to clear his head. He knew things were going to end badly now, but he was in love, and neither his father nor his pack could stand in his way from having that. He would switch allegiance without a second thought for that fact alone, even if it labeled him as a turn coat to his family. It’s bad enough the way his father found out his love interest was with Tanner. He had denied an arranged marriage with a girl he grew up with. She felt more like a sister to him and he told her everything, which found its ways to his father’s ears, because the girl had to tell her own father the marriage was off.

    

Chance hated his father not only because of how he acted but because he threw his humanity away a long time ago. He was an awful man who treated every one badly even his own family and his ideals that humans are worthless beings and your weak if you fall in love or show any form of compassion for them. Chance could still remember his face when he took Tanner to a family dinner. Thank God back then his scent as a wolf still smelled human or his father might have tried to kill him but it still was awkward as his father kept trying to demean the love of his life. It hurt Chance deeply and was surprised when Tanner took everything his dad said as a joke with no face value. If he was not already smitten with him at that time, that alone would have made him start to love him.

    

Chance felt trapped with no escape. His father use to tell him he was proud of him and could not wait to see him grow into a strong alpha like him, but Chance did not care about status or bloodline, he never did, and that pushed a big wedge between him and his father even before he realized what a monster he was. His father’s pack was strong. It consisted of only wolves, no converts within. In fact, Chance only had other wolf pups to play with until he noticed Tanner at school one day then everything changed. Chance finally mentally told himself to suck it up and pulled into his family’s drive way. If this ended up not going well, Chance knew he would have to find himself a place to stay which was ok with him. Tanner’s mother loved him and knew she would jump to help, so he hopped out of his car without any sign of fear and held his head high as he walked inside. He headed directly to his father’s study and began knocking on the door.

“Come in” a ruff demanding voice called out. Chance knew too well it belonged to his father which fueled Chance to get this over with even sooner. As he pushed the doors in, and stepped into the study he turned to close them before making his way to his father sitting at his desk.

    

“Hey dad we need to talk “Chance said taking a seat and continuing on before his father could even start to speak. “Dad I’m dating Tanner again and something’s changed “

    

His father glared at him just because he was hearing that name “What has changed?” His father demanded wanting to end this conversation with a son he thought worthless.

    

Sigh! ”Tanner is a wolf da...” before he could even finish his dad jumped from his desk and grabbed him up by the neck of his shirt collar. “Tanners a wolf you say. He is not part of my pack explain this to me“ his father spat in chances face.

    

Chance just smiled knowing his words would just piss him of more which made him feel in charge for once. “He is Richard’s son.” When his father heard those words he could tell he was ready to wage war but what happened was nothing. His father tossed and slammed him into the nearest bookcase knocking books all over him leaving him in a heap.

    

“No son of mine will date a wolf not in my pack, especially one if it’s Richards” his father sneered with disgust.

    

Chances body hurt from the impact but he did not care about that, bones will heal and pain will end but his love for Tanner was something he would kill or die for. knowing this gave Chance’s body strength as he found himself getting back on his feet “father I love him and if I have to leave and join his pack I will without hesitation “

    

Chance could see the vein’s popping on his father’s face as his anger started taking over his body. His father might have caught him off guard the first time by throwing him into the bookcase but there will not be a second time. He took notice as his father pivoted his back leg before spinning around trying to punch Chance in the face but he ducked just in time to hear a crunching noise and his father swearing, but Chance did not take the time for his father to try to harm him again. He rose to stand and he punched his father in the throat making the six foot tall man he knew as his father drop down to his knees.

    

“I will protect who I deem worthy to call my love and my family and you will not be one of them, father, and you should know you never had a choice in that matter to begin with! I will just leave now you don’t have to worry you won’t see me ever again and if we do meet again it might end with you dead!“ Chance said as he walked out on his father and his family and for the first time in his life he felt happy and in charge of his life. He just hoped he was welcomed with open arms as he took off towards Richards’s farm only making one stop at an old looking motel.

    

Chance was too happy about standing up and taking his life in his own hands for once that he did not think about the ramification his actions would set in motion for him and everyone around him. As he drove down the road the cogs of life started pushing its plan’s into the future and his father helped play a hand in this future. As he got off his phone and sat back in his chair with an evil grin on his face “we will see who die’s you worthless runt.” If Chance’s father only knew what fire he would be playing with by the time the fates were done playing their part to build and form a ruling leader…

Hope you enjoy :)
Copyright © 2012 Deathboi69; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..