Jump to content
    Deathboi69
  • Author
  • 1,838 Words
  • 1,826 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Rays of the moon - 2. Chapter 2: LOVING A MAN I HARDLY REMEMBER?

p>I will try to up this weekly I hope :) I love feedback please let me know if you like this or not? Thanks :)

Today I think my mother wanted me to get up, and I say this because I think the hint of this fact would be the loud banging she was making on my door while shouting “wake up honey and start packing for your dad. He will be here latter tonight and he said you could stay the next week as well “. All I could muster was a groan at the time, which I guess she took as me saying “ok! Ok! I’m up”. I guess that would be the truth because as the comment left my lips I started my morning stretches.

I can tell this day is going to be a good day just for the fact I get to see my dad and stay with him how amazing is that? I know you’re thinking right now that I must have a idol worship mentality with my dad because of how happy this make me and you know what… its true my dad is my hero. I don’t remember doing it right now but I have this who is your hero and why essay I think I did when I was like in 4th grade and my mom told me my father was so proud of me when I brought it home. In fact, she said she might have marked it on the calendar because it’s the second time in her life with him that she ever saw him cry and if you guessed right the first time was when I was born. Just thinking that makes me smile. We are not the perfect family but in no way would I turn what I have in for another.

The loud banging on my door gets me moving and dashing around my room faster than before. As I start packing, I hear my mom yell “well I’m off honey I will see you after work”

Sigh! “Ok mom. See you when you get home” I hear the front door open and close notifying me of her departure. I grab my duffle bag and start filling it with clothes and body products because I may be going to a farm but I am still a man and men should do things like shower and shave and brush their teeth! When I finally finish my packing, I walk the duffle bag to the living room and drop it on the couch before going back to my room to get clothes before my shower.

As I get the water perfect, before jumping in, thoughts of a naked Chance dance in my head which like any other red blooded teen sent a rush of blood to my other head turning my morning semi to rock hard. I guess I have been neglecting myself lately because I have not gotten off at all. Just thinking about Chance makes my body tingle and my nuts fill with juice. I shake off this fact and rush to finish my shower with hopes that he might come over once again.

Sigh! Fuck! I have it bad for him I start to chuckle as I grab for my towel and start drying off. I can’t help but curse myself for losing my memory. My mind runs rampant with things I want to do to and with Chance! As I quickly dress just at the last minute before I get to throw my shirt on I hear the door bell which makes me smile and feel giddy like a small child Sigh I will be so let down If that’s not him

“Coming hold on!” I scream as I dash to the front door. It all seems like a dream when I notice it’s him. I can’t help but stare which I guess was longer then I should have because I hear him clear his throat. But fuck, he is beautiful! His hair is perfectly gelled up in little blond spikes and his blue eyes just make the world seem to fade away. His body is like most other jocks rippled with muscles but my favorite part of him is his dimples which only show their faces when he smiles. Of course, in my mind, he only smiles for me. “Sorry um come in” I can feel my face as I blush because of what I was doing.

He leans in and kisses my cheek “thanks” My heart seems to beat faster when he is around “So you leaving for your dads today” he says while looking at my packed bag

“Yup I leave tonight and I will be gone for a week” I realize I am overly happy when I’m stating this which brings a smile to his lips

He pats at the couch seat “come over here babe, lets snuggle”

I don’t even reply because snuggling is the last thing on my mind. I walk over, push him down on the couch and straddle his body “All you had to do was ask babe“ he chuckles softly which just makes me growl out my frustration’s as I run my fingers under his shirt before leaning down and kissing him.

The kissing started out as playful till I could not handle just the soft gliding between us. His hot breath filled me with courage as my tongue licked at his bottom lip before he opened up to let it slide in to wage war with his own.

Chance pulled back away from my lips to whispered “fuck if only you knew the things I would do if you wanted me to” before grabbing my hips to grind our hardon’s together, that we both were sporting in our blue jeans, causing us both to moan before attacking each other’s mouths once again. The smacking noise our lips made as we both tried to devour each other was accompanied by moaning and grunting as we both got closer.

Chance stopped our kissing as he moved to nibble and lick on my ear before whispering “I’m about to cum Tanner” hearing that sent me over the edge making me grind down harder making us both shoot off in our pants. We held onto each other coming down from our combined high.

“Thanks! Chance. That was great I’m sure this is going to be my jack off material while I’m gone.” You might think what I am saying is a lie but it’s true. I know I’m going to have fun with my dad but I’m going to feel like a part of me is missing because Chance will still be here, odd?

“Let’s take a nap” Chance says as he pulls me down onto his chest I roll my eyes and say “whatever “as I listen to his heart beat, I don’t even remember closing my eyes but we most have taken a nap like he suggested, because the noise of mom coming home and her staring at us, is what woke us up.

Sigh “mom what’s up? “ I love her to death but she can frustrate me. I mean fuck could she not see we were sleeping!

“I knew I would find you guys like this when I spotted the other car in my parking space.“ I have an odd feeling as she is saying this she is trying to hold off from laughing at what she might have caught us in the middle of doing if she came home sooner. I reply “mom we just woke up from a nap why do I have a sick feeling your thinking what we were doing together ?” that’s when she busted out laughing “jeez mom act your age!”

“Whatever honey, dinner will be done in an hour. Is Chance going to stay and eat before your dad picks you up?”

I guess we are officially a couple now? Sigh” Well do you want to stay for dinner baby?”

“Sure would love to” Chance reply’s as he kisses me on the cheek.

“You heard that mom? He said he would love to... now start cooking woman” I say snuggling more into Chance’s chest

Sigh “and I thought I raised you better than that son! You can at least clean the dishes “

I could tell my mother was just joking so her comment really had no effect on him so he just shrugged his shoulders and she walked away.

When we finally left the living room, Chance and I found my mother in her element cooking up a storm. She sort of puts my mind in the thoughts of a young Julia Childs when I watch her dance around with produce and cutlery. I think if my mom was not a lawyer she would have made an amazing chef at some fancy restaurant.

I cleared my throat so my mother had a warning that we were there before speaking I could not live with myself if I was the reason she hurt herself.

“Mom what are you making for dinner?”

She just turned around and pointed at the home made chili she was cooking, then gestured to us to go sit down. Dinner with my mother and Chance was very pleasant. If we had guests over that did not know us, they would think Chance was my brother.

That fact alone makes me wish I could remember but oh well. I silently decided to myself that day if I can’t remember anything then I will just have to make new memories. I can’t keep dwelling on what ifs there just going to drag me down and never help anything .

At the end of dinner mom left us in charge of cleaning the kitchen which is never a hard job, because my mom pretty much cleans up after herself as she is working, so we ended up just cleaning a pot and the dishes we used that night for eating and drinking.

Chance was strangely quiet for the rest of the night which worried me. I kept it to myself though and thought maybe it was just because he was going to miss me or thinking about how he was going to try to woe me on our first date.

Chance left my house around 8:30 that night in a rush. He just had time to say he loved me and goodnight to my mom. So with everything on my mind, I closed my eyes for a nap on the couch my dad would be here around 12 because he lived out of town.

I would love to say that my dreams were pleasant but the truth was it was a horrible nightmare that left my sleeping body thrashing. I’m sure the thrashing was happening because I was being held down and felt like I was drowning. My dreams lately have changed and become more violent but unlike all my other dreams this one had me watching myself be mauled to death by what look like wolves I was so happy when I heard my dad yelling my name and telling me to get up .

p>I am looking for another editor. I have one his name is wild heart and he helps alot :) but if anyone wants to volunteer it would rock :) and maybe a Beta reader before I post?? Um yea ROFL hope you guys/gales like it so far :)
Copyright © 2012 Deathboi69; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I love the story but Tanner and Chance's relationship is weird going from a bully to been in love it was too rushed do better

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..