Jump to content
    dianjin
  • Author
  • 1,419 Words
  • 1,145 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Golden Heart - 2. Chapter 2 - The cycle of Gift giving

The day dawned clear and sunny, the light reflecting on the white layer of snow. The sun rays went through Max’s window and landed on his cheek, waking him up with their delicate warmth. It was around 9 in the morning. Max’s naked body was snuggled against Aaron’s just as naked body, and Max had his head resting near his boyfriend’s shoulder, as always when they slept together… He was tempted to fall back asleep for a few more minutes, minutes he knew would drag on to hours. He sighed and slowly detached himself from the warm body. Reluctantly, he also got out from under the warm covers to face the colder air of the room. He sleepily lurched towards the bathroom, half walking, and half stumbling to the shower. He let the water run a bit until it was nice and warm. Then he quickly stepped under the already steaming water. He sighed again, this time of contentment, as morning showers were sacred to him. He needed them to wake up completely, and in winter they helped him warm up in the morning. He lost track of time under the hot water, though at some point he heard muffled shuffling on the other side of the glass door. He smiled, knowing who had dragged himself out of bed. Aaron was even less a morning person than him. The shower door opened, and his boyfriend stepped in. Aaron got his arms around Max, as his torso came in contact with the smaller boy’s back. In these moments they felt like they were only one being. Max finally turned and sweetly kissed Aaron, their lips soft and warm thanks to the water. He then got the shower gel and started washing Aaron.

They needed their shower badly, as both were covered in sweat and cum from the previous night’s activities. Said activities had left them out of breath and floating on a cloud far above the Earth. Last night, Max had bottomed, as he did most of the time. They had of course switched on more than one occasion, but most of the times Max preferred to have a cock inside of him. In the same manner, Aaron was the dominant one in their couple, well in bed at least. They had both discovered with some surprise that Max could be a very efficient leader if he needed to.

When he was determined, his voice was firm and strong, and when he gave an order Aaron had this feeling to just do it no questions asked. People at school had also discovered this. On one occasion, the class had been split in half for a mini in class project in English. Max and Aaron were luckily in the same team, but there had been a lot of arguing between a few hot heads. Max had stepped in. He had put a stop to the bickering, and had split the work in sections. He had given groups one section each to work on and he had worked as the coordinator. No one had raised their voice to protest, most had still been under the shock of being ordered around by Ghost.

 

Max was now on his knees washing Aaron’s legs, and teasing Aaron’s morning erection. He massaged it with soap slowly, and washed Aaron’s balls carefully. Once he was satisfied he rinsed Aaron slowly running his hands all over the now clean body. It was now Max’s turn. Aaron tenderly took care of his boyfriend, and teased him just as much if not more. Once he reached Max’s ass, he ran his fingers up and down the crack, slowly washing off his own cum. Then, out of the blue, he slid a finger inside Max’s relaxed hole. Max gasped, not of pain or surprise, but of pleasure. He let his body relax against Aaron’s, as the latter fingered him gently. Their eyes met, and it was all that was needed to engage in more passionate sex. Once they had both cum they washed up again, faster this time though.

Aaron picked out their clothes. They had come to an agreement, all the food and brain part of the relationship would be under Max’s command, but social interaction and clothing would be Aaron’s domain. Not that the decisions were arbitrary, but they were more like guidelines really. Each one had a domain of expertise, in a way, that the other had not, and so they counseled each other. Once they were ready, Max got in the kitchen and got started on breakfast: pancakes, eggs, bacon, and so on. Aaron in the meantime got everything ready for the tea and coffee, so the machines would just need to be turned on at the right time. He also pressed oranges and peeled some more for those that wanted fresh fruits. Once he had done all he could in the kitchen, he went outside to start clearing the driveway of the foot of snow that covered it.

Next came Mara and Chris. Mara quickly hugged a busy Max, and Chris patted him on the shoulder. Mara helped him with the cooking, and Chris went outside to help his cousin.

Max had found in Mara a passion for cooking, a passion almost as big as his. A few weeks ago, she had asked him to teach her how to cook. At first Max thought she just wanted a few quick recipes, but she had insisted on him giving her real cooking lessons. How do you cook this or that, how to properly cut vegetables, how keep your kitchen clean as you cooked, how to choose food in a supermarket, how not just follow a recipe but feel it, how to improvise. At least once a week they would meet up at her house or his and they would cook. She was getting quite good at it too!

Alice surprised them both by hugging them fiercely at the same time from behind. She had snuck in the kitchen, as they were too busy to notice much. She kissed them both on the cheeks.

“Watch this you two!” she said on her way out.

They saw her prepare a snowball, and then throw it at Chris who had been turning his back. It caught him right at the collar, and freezing snow got under his shirt. He yelped out of the surprise and the cold bite of the snow.

This started one of the funniest snowball fights Max had in his whole life, which until that day had been, well, none. The two girls teamed up with Max against the two cousins. At one point Aaron caught Max and help him in his arms, all while lifting him off the ground. Max managed to turn and kiss Aaron, who let his guard down. He had a millisecond warning when Max grinned as they were still kissing. Then he got a mouthful of snow in the face. After the initial shock, he went running after a laughing Max. He chased him, and finally caught him. When he did, he scrunched some snow in Max’s hair. Max squealed in delight, and they stayed in each other’s arms for the rest of the game.

The five of them came back in soaking wet. While they had been having fun, Elizabeth and Sally had finished everything up in the kitchen, had served breakfast, and had gotten a fire going. They all gathered around the fireplace to wish a merry Christmas to each other and exchange a few gifts.

Max got a recipe book from Mara, a new skateboard from Chris and Aaron (they had promised to teach him after Max had seen them one day), Alice had gotten him a big picture frame where she had put a picture of Aaron and him kissing under their tree at school. From his Aunt Max got a camera, and from Sally a new coat she and Aaron had chosen for him. Finally, from his boyfriend he got a new ring, a simple metal one, with a design etched in it and inlaid in black. It was beautiful, and Max held Aaron in his arms tightly to thank him. He tried it on a few fingers, and it fit his middle finger perfectly.

Everyone got gifts, and Aaron also got one from Max. Alice had helped Max choose, and they had both agreed on a black watch that was Aaron’s style. Max had even gotten engraved on the back: With Love, Max.

I know it might seem odd to write about winter when it's almost summer, but it will only get worse for me as we get into summer. I'm by far a winter person, and in summer I can't help but long for snow and ice...
In winter though I will still write about winter, because winter is the best season ever!!

Anyways, enough random rambling!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter, if you did or if you have a comment please leave a review they help tons!

Have a wonderful day and see you all tomorrow!!
Copyright © 2015 dianjin; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Moderator

It's good to see glimpses of Max asserting himself and growing as his own person. Organizing and directing the school project was a very different view of Max. Teaching Mara how to cook and sharing that passion for cooking strengthens their bond of friendship.

 

The snowball fight was funny, but it was a reminder of how much ordinary childhood fun Max missed.

Link to comment

I have been following this story since the beginning and along with French Touch. They are both fabulous stories. It seems that Max's life is getting better. Especially since he has Aaron. Max has more friends now and has overcome his past. I think? Anyway, the snowball fight was awesome. I am 26 and i still love them. There will always be a kid inside an adult. Getting distracted, the love that Max and Aaron shares i hope will last. And on that note, I am also glad that his aunt is really sweet, kind lady.

Best wishes, Remijay

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..